Better the Second Time Around Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa reached for the dress again, this time slipping it on quickly so that Alexa had to move her hands to allow the hem of the dress to drop. She looked in the mirror again and much to her chagrin, her nipples were very prominent against the fabric of the dress. She couldn't see the outline of her areolas but that was a small consolation. "What if Alexa thinks I'm getting turned on?" she asked herself. "What if you are?" naughty Lisa replied.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Alexa's "Wow! That's hot!" while looking directly at Lisa's erect nipples.

Lisa was tempted to cover her breasts with her arms but decided it was better to just ignore the obvious and hope her nipples would subside soon. She smiled hesitantly and said, "Thank you."

"What do you think?" Alexa asked.

"Um, it certainly—enhances things!" said Lisa.

"And do you think Dave would like that?" Alexa responded.

"Well, I guess he has already suggested he likes my breasts, so I suppose he would, um, like it?" she replied, making a statement into a question.

"Nope!" said Alexa. "He's going to love it!" "Why don't you pick one more set to try on. I'll be right back. No, wait, I'll pick one for you again."

Lisa couldn't believe it as Alexa reached over and picked the lacy demi bra. "I've got something in mind to go with this. You're going to look great in it!" she said as she closed the curtain behind her.

Lisa and naughty Lisa began to argue. "Hurry and change and maybe you can get the dress on before she gets back," Lisa thought to herself. Naughty Lisa gleefully suggested that she take her time so she can show off her body to Alexa again. In her mind, Lisa screamed, "Shut up!" However, as she began to remove her clothes somewhat slowly, she found herself continually glancing out the gap in the curtains to see if Alexa was returning yet. And no matter how she tried, she could not get her nipples to relax.

Wait! Was that a bit of moisture between her legs? And did her nose detect the subtle scent of an excited woman? How embarrassing! Determined now to get dressed before Alexa got back, Lisa reached for the panties just as the curtain opened and Alexa stepped in and hung a garment on the hook. "Those are going to look great on you!" she exclaimed as Lisa pulled up the lacy panties, noticing as she did how clearly her pubic hair could be seen through them and how much of her rear was showing. While it was not a thong like Stephanie wore, it was cut high enough in the back that it seemed to leave more uncovered than covered.

She reached for the bra but Alexa beat her to it. "Here, let me help you with that," she said as she helped Lisa slip the bra on. Then instead of asking Lisa to turn around, she reached around her to fasten it, standing close enough that her breasts pushed against Lisa's barely covered ones. When the bra was fastened, Lisa quickly stepped back and looked down at her chest. She couldn't believe how the bra pushed her boobs up and just barely covered her nipples.

"Here, I brought you a different dress to try on that I think work well with this set." She handed the dress to a confused Lisa. She had noticed the buttons down the front and thought maybe it was a long blouse, rather than a dress. With Alexa's help she slipped the dress over her head and down her body. Then with a mixture of reluctance and excitement, she turned to the mirror and couldn't believe her eyes! Standing before her was a sexy, mature woman wearing a dress with a scoop neck that showcased her breasts and a hem that was just a little lower than halfway between her knees and her...well you know what.

"Oh, I could never wear something like this," she said to Alexa.

Alexa shot back, "You won't be wearing it for you, you'll be wearing it for Dave." Alexa adjusted the bodice of the dress slightly, intentionally showing more boob, it seemed to Lisa. Then she said, "Lean over for me." It was more of a command than a request so Lisa did as she asked and as she leaned over, the top of the dress fell away to show the bra. Looking in the mirror, she could see that the bra had slipped such that her areola and even the top of her nipples were showing.

"Now that," Alexa said, "Is a beautiful sight."

Lisa was embarrassed again, thinking that Alexa was looking down her top. But when she looked up to see Alexa's reflection in the mirror, she realized that Alexa was looking at her rear! When Lisa had leaned forward, the short dress had ridden up the back of her legs and she was sure the bottom of her cheeks must be visible beneath the hem of the dress.

She knew she should stand up immediately and willed herself to do so, but her naughty side intervened and instead she leaned forward just a bit more. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as her gaze alternated between the swell of her boobs and the look on Alexa's face as she focused on Lisa's ass peeking out from the panties. It had been a long time since Lisa had felt such strong desire directed at her. Right now it didn't matter that it was coming from a woman, she just knew it felt good to be desired.

Without thinking, she started to move her hand to her breasts. Just as her hand touched the top of her nipple, she came to her senses, removed her hand and stood up quickly, her tits bouncing as she did.

Alexa gave her a knowing look and said to her, "I think that set is a keeper and you really should buy the dress too. Dave is going to go wild when he sees you in it."

Lisa hesitantly replied, "Uh, ok. I guess I'll take this set and the first one I tried on. If the dress is not too expensive, I'll take it too."

"Great!" Alexa said as she began to gather the other clothes. "Take them off and I'll wrap them up for you." After her wanton display, Lisa was hesitant to disrobe in front of Alexa again but finally took the dress off, followed by the bra and panties, once again standing naked. Alexa gathered the clothing and began to leave before quickly turning around and saying, "I'm sorry I just have to do this." She dropped the clothes, grabbed Lisa and gave her a brief, but passionate kiss, one hand to her naked breast and the other on her ass.

Just as quickly, her face as red as Lisa's, Alexa let go of her, scooped up the clothes and left the booth, not even bothering to close the curtain.

Breathing heavily, Lisa watched Alexa go down the short hall and as she did, her hand drifted down to her naked, soaking pussy and began to gently stroke it. Her other hand began to twist and pull on her now very sensitive nipples. She closed her eyes and the movement of her fingers on her pussy picked up speed. By now she was oblivious to everything around her except the pounding of her heart, the exquisite pleasure/pain of her nipples being tortured, her wet pussy and her swollen clit. Her hand moved furiously and soon she experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

As she came down from the orgasmic high, she kept her eyes closed and never saw Alexa watching her from a spot just down the short hallway, her hand between her legs.

Soon Lisa came to her senses, quickly got dressed and reluctantly approached the counter where Alexa was now folding the clothes. Both avoided eye contact while Alexa rang up the order. Lisa finished paying for the items and as Alexa handed her the bag, she finally looked Lisa in the eyes and with a red face said, "I'm sorry! I don't know what got into me today. That was terribly unprofessional. Please forgive me!"

Lisa smiled hesitantly and replied, "I guess we both got a little carried away. Don't worry about it. You showed me how to look sexy for Dave. Thank you. I never thought I could look like that, especially at my age."

"You're beautiful!" whispered Alexa. "And very, very sexy!" she added a little louder. "Maybe it's not my place to say, but I think you need to let your sexy side out to play sometimes. Dave will love it when you do." Looking straight into Lisa's eyes, she continued, "I know I did."

Lisa blushed again, suddenly wondering if Alexa had seen her "take care of herself." She was surprised to realize that she hoped she had.

Alexa handed Lisa a business card and said with a smile, "If your sexy side wants to play again sometime, call me. And of course, come back and shop anytime."

***

Bringing her thoughts back to the present, Lisa once again looked at herself in the mirror, marveling at how sexy she felt in the bra and panties, the ones she had tried on first that day. She slipped on the dress and then adjusted her boobs to maximize the cleavage. She again wondered what Dave would think when he saw her and briefly thought of the way Alexa looked at her when she was wearing the other bra and panties with the low-cut dress. She thought about their kiss, too.

"Will I have the nerve to wear that for Dave today?" she wondered. He knew she had purchased a dress since he had seen the receipt but she had not shown it to him, despite his begging. "Should I wear it for him today?" she thought, "or wait for the honeymoon?" The old Lisa would have waited, of course. But the new, slightly naughty Lisa? "Oh well," she whispered to herself, "there's still time to decide that later. Let's see what he thinks about this first!"

Feeling her nipples tighten, Lisa opened the door...

Thanks for taking the time to read the beginning of Lisa's story. Sorry for the "to be continued" ending. If you decide to keep reading about Lisa, Dave and their kids, some chapters will stand alone and some will continue an ongoing story.

12