Better the Second Time Around Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I understand. You notice my balls are not hanging out either, right?"

She laughed and then grabbed his hand as he came around the Gator after closing the gate. "Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

"Even after I took you for a bumpy ride without a bra?"

"Even then."

"I love you too."

They walked together in silence until Lisa said, "I think there should still be plenty of jiggle for you." They both looked down at her boobs bouncing around and laughed together.

"Now you're going to have me so distracted, I'll probably trip over my own feet."

"Just don't grab for my boobs to stop your fall."

They laughed and giggled all the way to the cabin. When they reached the clearing, Lisa stopped, surprised by what she saw.

"This is not what I was expecting." In front of her was a modest sized log cabin with golden logs and several green shuttered windows. It was centered in a large clearing surrounded by railed fence. There was a front porch with a bench and two rockers. Leading from the porch was a path bordered by rocks and ending at the gate in front of them.

"Oh? What were you expecting?"

"Well, not this... This is beautiful!"

"I hoped you would like it."

"I love it! Just when I thought your home couldn't get any better, you show me this. What's it like inside?"

"Let's go see."

Dave opened the gate and led her to cabin. When they reached the door, he pulled a knot out of a log, and behind it was a key. "We got all the way back here once and discovered I forgot the key. Didn't want that to happen again so I created a hiding place in this knot."

He opened the door and stepped back to let Lisa enter first. Inside was even better than the outside. It was a one room cabin with a wide plank, wood floor. To the left was the sleeping area with a two sets of bunk beds. Lisa wondered why only bunk beds and surprised herself by also wondering how they would make love in one. Seeming to read her thoughts, Dave walked over and pulled on what she soon realized was a Murphy bed. A full-size bed dropped down and her questions were answered. There was even a curtain that could be pulled between the Murphy bed and the bunk beds and on around to the back wall.

In the middle of the cabin, at the back, was a stone fireplace with logs ready to be lit. The fireplace was bordered by a leather sofa, loveseat and a couple of chairs. To the center right was a small kitchenette with a sink and gas range but no refrigerator. Between it and the front wall was a small table and four chairs. On the other side of the kitchen was a walled area that she assumed must be a bathroom.

"Do you have water back here?" she asked, surprised.

"We do. We brought a portable mechanical well drill back and fortunately they hit water at 75 feet."

"And you have electricity back here?"

"There's a generator that we run when we need it."

"A working toilet?"

"It wouldn't have been easy to get Nancy and Melissa back here without it. Um, do you need it?"

"I'll want to go before we leave and take that rough ride again. But not yet."

"You go ahead a look around some more, I'll start the generator. There are a lot of things to check first so it may take a while. Make yourself at home."

As the door closed behind him, Lisa walked over to the sink to test the water, surprised that nothing happened when she turned the handle. "City girl," she scolded herself. "Out in the country, water is pumped and the pump needs electricity." She walked over to the Murphy bed. On each side were shelving units filled with books, games & jigsaw puzzles. There were three drawers below the shelves. Curiosity got the best of her and she opened one. "After all," she thought, "he did say to make herself at home."

Inside the drawer was a photo album. Since Dave had shown her albums of his family before, she didn't feel she was invading his privacy when she opened it. The first page was a photo of Dave & Nancy. It looked like it was taken in the studio. The next couple of pages were more of the same. Then there were photos of just Nancy. She was a stunning woman. Chris had told Lisa that she reminded him of her mother, but it couldn't be her appearance he was talking about because Nancy had short, blond hair and was small chested while Lisa had long, auburn hair and was... Well, she was certainly not small chested.

Lisa's insecurities immediately resurfaced and she found herself wondering how Dave had been attracted to her when his first wife had been so petite and beautiful. She sat down dejectedly on the bed. "How can I ever measure up to that?" she thought. She turned the page and there was Nancy with a bra covered breast peeking out of her blouse. "Well, no doubt about it, she didn't have to deal with these huge lumps of blubber." She looked down at her chest and closed the gap in her blouse. The next page showed Nancy in just her bra and a pair of slim jeans and Lisa felt even worse. She was gorgeous. "How could Dave even look at me after being married so long to someone so..."

Her thoughts were interrupted by the squeak of the opening door. Dave stuck his head in and said, "I need to go to the Gator to get some fuel for the generator." She tried to hide the album but it was too late. Dave had seen it.

"I'm sorry! I opened the drawer and it was there and I started looking through it before I realized it was that kind of album. I never would have opened it if I had known." She burst into tears.

Dave ran to sit beside her and pulled her face into his chest, trying to quiet her sobs. "Shh. Don't cry. It's ok. I don't mind you seeing it. In fact, I wanted to show it to you but I just didn't know how."

She looked up at him in confusion as her sobs continued and he said quietly, "I brought it here yesterday, hoping you would find it today."

"Why?" She pulled away. "Did you want me to know that you were married to the perfect woman? That I could never compare to her? That she was thin and I'm fat?" Her anger rising, she almost screamed, "Was that why you wanted me to see this?"

Distraught that she misunderstood his intentions, Dave said, "No! Just the opposite!"

Between heaving breaths, Lisa sobbed, "What?"

"I've been worried that you would try to compare yourself to Nancy because I've talked about her so much. We had a great marriage, even though it was cut short by cancer. Your marriage was different and I worried that the difference bothered you. So many times, I heard myself say something about Nancy and me together and wondered afterward if it hurt you that I did. And it would tear me apart thinking that I might have hurt the woman I love and now that I know I have..." He gently touched her face with his hand as a tear fell down his cheek. "I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

"But why? Why did you want me to see the album?"

"How far did you get?" he asked softly.

Lisa showed him the page.

"If you keep going, I think you'll understand." He stood up with a sigh. "I'm going to leave you alone for a little bit to finish. I'll be outside if you need me, but I think maybe it's better if you go through the rest alone. I'll answer any questions you have, after you finish."

At her confused look, he opened the drawer below the one Lisa opened and pulled out another album. "Here's the album of you. I stayed up most of the night finishing it and well; I think it's some of my best work. But it wasn't my limited skills that made the photos so beautiful, it was you. You are amazing. These photos simply reveal the most beautiful, sexy woman I know. I thank God every day that she will be my wife." He laid the album on the bed and kissed Lisa on the top of her head. He walked to the door before turning back.

"I never told you that the cancer that took Nancy was her second bout with cancer. The first was three years earlier and we weren't sure she was going to make it, but she was a fighter. We got three more years together, but the cancer had taken its toll on her body. It was tough on her self-image. I want to tell you the same thing I told her then. 'I love your body because I love you, not the other way around. My prayer is that the photos I take reflect that.'

"It took a while, but eventually Nancy saw in herself the beauty that I saw. She told me those photos made the difference."

He nodded toward the album on the bed. "I hope that album helps you to see what I see when I look at you." With that he turned, walked out and closed the door, leaving Lisa dumbfounded.

She looked at the album on her lap and then slowly turned the page. The next page showed Nancy in just her bra and panties. Lisa's eyes first went to her shapely legs, small but rounded hips and small waist. They then moved up to Nancy's breasts. Lisa looked at them more carefully, saw how much padding the bra had, and gasped. "Could it be..." she thought. She skipped ahead to see if there was a page of Nancy without the bra and her suspicions were confirmed. Nancy's first bout with cancer had resulted in a double mastectomy. And it seemed that for some reason, reconstructive surgery had not been done.

Lisa noticed something else. Nancy was still beautiful. The photos showed her through Dave's eyes and she was beautiful, not just despite the scars, but also because of them. In that moment, Lisa was humbled. She saw her concern for how others saw her body for what it was—pride. She had fooled herself into thinking that it was the opposite of pride but she had been wrong. Dave's love—for her and for Nancy—showed her that. She still wasn't sure that she deserved a love like that but she wanted it; she needed it. And through God's blessing, she had it. She was never going to let it go.

She put down Nancy's album. She would look at the rest later—with Dave. She wanted to hear more about this remarkable woman. Now, with anticipation rather than dread, she picked up the album Dave had prepared for her. She opened it to the first page and saw an attractive couple that looked very much in love. Chris had done a wonderful job of capturing that love. She turned the pages, each one causing her to marvel at how blessed she was. She turned the page again and found the first photo of her alone. She had been so enraptured by the photos of she and Dave together she hadn't even noticed her cleavage showing in them. But in this one of her alone, her cleavage was obvious.

It suddenly hit her why Dave liked her boobs so much and wanted her to show them. That realization both saddened her at the thought of what Nancy and Dave had lost during her first bout with cancer, yet made her happy that she could give something to Dave that he had lost 6 years ago.

It's easy for a woman to think that her breasts belong to her alone, but if she is in love with someone, they belong to him too. Not in a possessive way, but in a giving way. Yes, breasts are designed for feeding a newborn child, but they are part of a woman's sexuality, too. Her own reaction to having her nipples licked and sucked by Dave was sufficient evidence of that.

A man has an innate desire for breasts of the woman he loves. If those breasts are removed as Nancy's were, it might seem that the desire would be lost with them. But if the love is strong, the desires of the flesh survive. The photos of Nancy showed that not only was Dave's love for her stronger than ever after her surgery, his desire for her was as well.

Her thoughts a jumble of emotions, Lisa brought her attention back to her album, praying that she would see such a desire reflected in the pages. She turned the next page, then the next, and the next and discovered... She was beautiful. Her body was beautiful. Her breasts were beautiful. Maybe not everyone would think so, but Dave did and that was all that mattered. She paused for a moment to take it all in and then continued turning the pages.

She got to the ones taken after she had changed clothes and was amazed at how sexy she looked. It seemed like she was looking at another woman. But it was her. It was obvious she was showing off, but it was equally obvious to her that she had not been showing off for the camera; she was showing off for Dave. And it looked like she was enjoying every minute of it. She turned the page to the last one, taken just before Dave put down the camera and joined her. Her eyes widened as she stared at the erotic image before her.

She was turned away from the camera, completely naked, leaning forward with her boobs—no, her tits—hanging down. The angle was such that she could see one firm nipple in sharp outline. Her rear—ass—was sticking out and the split of her cheeks directed the eyes past a hint of her rosebud to her glistening pussy lips. One hand was between her legs, playing with herself. The other hand looked like it was touching the nipple hidden from the camera by her body.

Lisa began to rub her pussy through her jeans. Much like she did in the studio when she decided to wear the new dress for Dave, she made a decision, this one much more important.

...

Dave was a worried wreck, pacing outside the cabin near the gate. He had tried to keep busy. He went to the Gator to bring up the diesel fuel he had brought for the generator but he didn't start it because he didn't want to disturb Lisa. He thought about chopping some wood but he was afraid the sound would scare her.

He had already done enough. How could he have been so stupid to leave Nancy's album for Lisa to find, thinking it was a good idea? Why couldn't he get up the courage to show it to her himself? Why couldn't he say all the things he wanted to say to assure her that she was everything he wanted and needed? That as far as he was concerned, she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Instead he had hurt her deeply. Would she ever forgive him? He just hoped and prayed she would understand why he did it. That even though he did something stupid and wrong, his intentions were good.

As he was mentally berating himself, he thought he heard Lisa call his name. He rushed to the porch and listened again. There it was, she had called his name. He steeled himself and opened the door without a clue as to what he would find.

He had imagined almost every possibility except for the one he saw before him.

Lisa was in the bed, the sheet pulled up, her shoulders bare. Her clothes were neatly folded, on the floor next to the bed. In a soft voice she said, "Come here." He went to the bed, kneeled by her side, took her hand in his and said, "Please forgive me?"

"Shh," she replied. "There's nothing to forgive." She smiled, "I feel a bit funny being the only one naked here, would you take your clothes off and get in bed with me?"

Dave thought he stripped quickly when they ran to the shower that morning, but he beat that time by a mile. After he was in bed with Lisa, he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately until they were both a little out of breath. Her body felt wonderful against his and it took all his willpower not to just take her right then. He had hundreds of questions for her but wisely remained silent until Lisa spoke.

"Thank you for showing me Nancy's album. I only looked at the next few after you left but I think I saw what you wanted me to see. She was beautiful, and your love for her was evident in every photo. If you still want me to see the rest, I want to look at them together, so you can tell me more about her.

"After seeing her album and the album you made for me, I think I understand you better. I understand myself better too. I was worried that I could never compare to Nancy and that you would never love me as much as you still love her."

Dave started to interrupt to tell her how wrong she was when she placed a finger to his lips and said, "Shh, let me finish. I know how much you still love Nancy and I'm glad you do because that shows me what kind of a man you are. But I know how much you love me, too and I finally realize that God filled your heart with enough love for both of us. Your love for Nancy doesn't diminish your love for me and your love for me doesn't tarnish your beautiful love for her and that's the way it's supposed to be. I was just too full of pride to admit it. Will you forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive."

"I've got something important to ask you. I know we agreed to wait until we were married to make love and I love you for being willing to but..." She hesitated, seeing the look on his face, then pushed on. "I know we're not officially married yet, but I feel married. Vows or no vows, we are bound together forever and I really don't want to wait any longer. Will you make love to me?"

Hardly believing what he was hearing, Dave asked, "Are you sure? I don't want you to be disappointed or upset on our wedding day because we didn't wait. As I said before, you're worth waiting for."

"You are so sweet, but I really feel that now is the right time. We have all day, and all night if we need it, and I'm much more relaxed now than I probably will be on our wedding day. Also, I think there will be less pressure on us to, as they say, "perform" today than there would be on our wedding night."

"Speaking of that, you do remember that I've already cum twice today, right? I don't expect a problem "performing," but I'm not a young man anymore so..."

Lisa reached down to feel his hardening cock. "You don't seem to have any trouble getting hard, so if it takes you awhile to cum, then I guess that works to our advantage, doesn't it?" she said with a smile.

"I like the way you think."

"Let's just take it slow and see what happens, is that ok?"

"That is wonderful."

He pulled the sheet down to reveal her breasts, stopped for a moment to gently kiss them and then continued to pull the sheet off. He returned to her breasts and began to lick her left nipple while moving his hand down to her waiting pussy. As he began to explore her folds with his fingers, he placed his mouth over her nipple and began to suck on it, gently at first and then with more force. Lisa moaned in pleasure. He had found the connection from her nipples to her pussy. She raised her hand to her other nipple and began to tug and pull on it. Seeing that she seemed to like slightly rough nipple play, Dave took her nipple between his teeth and closed on it, creating tension without hurting her.

Lisa moaned again as Dave nibbled on one nipple and she pulled on the other. Dave felt her pussy flooding with moisture, wetting his fingers. He brought the wetness up to her breast, rubbed it over her nipple and then lapped it up with his tongue, savoring the flavor of an excited woman. He then left her breasts to seek her other treasures.

He got off the bed and onto his knees at the foot and then pulled Lisa closer to him. He spread her legs, leaned down and inhaled the aroma. He began to gently explore with his tongue, avoiding her clitoris for now. He licked up and down her labia, eventually traveling below to the sensitive skin between her pussy and her ass. He stopped short, then traveled up again, saving that for another time.

When Dave's tongue reached her pussy again, he plunged it in, taking her by surprise. Lisa's moaning got louder as he began to fuck her with his tongue. Soon he added one finger, then two, moving in and out. Only then did his tongue continue its path upward to find her clit. His first licks were soft, giving her time to get used to the feel of his tongue, but quickly picked up speed.

He looked up to see Lisa pulling on her nipples, then saw her lift one to her tongue, first licking, then sucking. At that moment, their eyes met and messages were sent and received in seconds. Dave knew she was ready for him, but he also knew it was not yet time. As he continued to fuck her with his fingers, harder now, he reached the other hand up to her breast to touch the nipple she was licking and sucking. Lisa opened her mouth to make room for his fingers and sucked them in along with her nipple.