Better the Second Time Around Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave could sense how close she was and decided to take her to the edge and over. He increased the pressure on her clit with his tongue and at the same time sucked on it a little. He added a third finger to her pussy, continuing to pump hard and fast. He dropped his little finger to allow it to brush up against her rosebud, nestled between her ass cheeks, teasing it with each pass. Even though he could tell she was trying to hold back, waiting for him to enter her, this last sensation pushed her over and she screamed, "Oh, I'm going to cum! I'm sorry! I tried to wait but..."

Dave interrupted, "Let it all out sweetheart, I want you to. This is for you. Don't try to hold anything back."

Tears flooded Lisa's eyes as she experienced an orgasm unlike any other in her life. The pleasure was so intense it was almost like pain. It rose and rose until she didn't think she could bear it and just as it reached its peak she heard herself say, "Ohhhhh, Fuuuuccckkk!"

After a while Dave felt the tension begin to leave Lisa's body. He crawled up in bed beside her, pulling the sheet over them. He cradled her in his arms as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks. As she rested her head on his chest, her arm over his stomach and her legs entwined with his, her breathing began to slow and before long reached the steady rhythm of sleep. Without a release of his own and with so many thoughts battling in his head, it took a while, but eventually Dave joined her in slumber.

...

Dave woke with a pleasant sensation in his groin. He kept his eyes closed, thinking that if he was still asleep and this was a dream, it was a good one and he didn't want it to end. When he finally decided he was awake, he opened his eyes to see Lisa's head bobbing up and down on his stiffening cock.

"I could get used to waking up like this."

Lisa stopped and quickly scrambled up to smother Dave with kisses, her mouth still wet from his cock.

"I love your kisses, but you didn't have to stop on my account."

"Don't worry, I'll get back to what I was doing, but first I wanted to say thank you and to apologize."

"You're welcome but you have nothing to apologize for."

"But you gave me the most amazing orgasm of my life and then I fell asleep on you."

"That's ok. I wanted to do that for you."

"But, I thought we were going to make love."

"We did, just not the way you expected."

"It was wonderful but I feel like you didn't get anything out of it."

"Oh, no, I got plenty out of it." He grinned. "Your pussy tastes amazing!"

Lisa blushed and said, "Thank you, but that's not what I mean. I wanted to give you... I wanted to... I wanted you to..." She stopped to let her brain catch up with her mouth. When it did, she smiled and crawled on top of Dave. She slid down a bit, grabbed his still stiff cock and began to use the head to tease her pussy.

"I wanted you to fuck me!"

"Oh, I plan to," Dave said, resisting the urge to raise his hips and plunge into her pussy right then. "But first I have a question for you."

As she continued to tease her pussy with Dave's cock, Lisa said, "Ok, shoot! Well, not yet. You're not really in me yet. But what's your question?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Silly boy, of course I will. I've already said yes, remember?" she said as she held up her ring finger.

"I mean will you marry me—tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Are you crazy?"

"Hear me out. I want to—how was it you put it? I want to fuck you." He smiled and continued, "You know for an English teacher you've developed a pretty limited vocabulary these last few days."

She laughed and gave his cock a squeeze.

"I want to fuck you. I want to stick my cock in your pussy and fuck you until we're both sore and then I want to do it again. But I want to be married first. That's what you've wanted—what we've wanted all along. This has been an emotional day for both of us and I don't want to do something today that we'll regret later. So again, I'll ask you. Will you marry me tomorrow?"

"How does that even work? We've got the church reserved. We've invited guests. We've ordered a cake. We have a caterer!"

"Ok, here's my idea. We keep all the wedding plans and still get married then. But we ask Pastor Tom to marry us tomorrow too. We've already got the license. I know he'll do it. He and I got really close during Nancy's illness and I know he would understand why we want to do it this way."

"You're going to tell him we want to get married tomorrow so we can fuck?"

He laughed "Well, I'll put it a little differently than that but I think I can get the message across and I think he will honor our commitment to each other and help us get this done."

Lisa rolled off Dave, slid under his arm and said, "Wow! That's a lot to think about. When did you come up with all of this?"

"You were asleep and I was still pretty wound up, so I had a lot of time to think."

"I'm sorry! I still can't believe I fell asleep on you."

"I loved just lying with you. Your curves fit so well with mine..."

"You're a man, you don't have curves."

"I suppose that's true but I sure do like the way yours fit with whatever it is I have."

"So, if you've thought about it so much, what do we tell everybody we invited to the wedding?"

"Nothing. As far as they are concerned, that will be our wedding."

"What about the kids?"

"Well, I think Melissa and Chris would want to know. What about Matt, Rachel & Stephanie?"

"They would want to know too. Besides, were you planning on us continuing to stay in our own houses after?"

"Well, no, I don't think I'd really like that."

"Me neither, so unless you want them to think we're 'living in sin'," she said with air quotes, "I think we better tell them—but after we're married. Ok?"

"I think that's probably for the best."

"So, we're really going to do this?"

"I think there are lot of good reasons to, but I want you to understand that if you're not comfortable with it, we can go back to our original plans."

"You mean wait for another month to make love?"

"If that's what you want, I'll still do it. Or if you prefer, I can ravage you right here and now."

"As appealing as that sounds, and it really does sound appealing, I still like the idea of being married before we do it. But since I don't think either of us can last a month, getting married tomorrow is sounding better all the time."

"Well then, let's do it!"

Dave got out of bed and then helped Lisa sit up on the edge. Both still naked, he got down on one knee, took her hands in his and said, Lisa Williamson, will you marry me—tomorrow?"

"Yes, David Thompson. I will marry you—tomorrow."

He kissed her, grabbed a quick feel of her boobs and said, "Well then, if you don't mind getting back on the Gator and jiggling your way back to the house, we've got a call to make to Pastor Tom."

"Can I get dressed first?"

"If you must."

"Wait, what time is it?"

"About 3:30."

She stood up. "We've got to get going. I've got some shopping to do."

"I think for our first wedding, the dress you wore to Rachel's wedding would look real nice. I think even Pastor Tom might like it," he said with a wink.

"I'm not talking about something to get married in. I was already ahead of you on that one, and yes, that's what I'll wear. I'm thinking about something for the wedding night."

"I like what you've already got on for that one," he said his eyes roving her naked body.

"David Thompson, sometimes you can be so romantic and other times, you don't seem to have a clue."

"Yep, that's pretty much me."

"I have to buy something to wear for you to take off. And it has to be something you've never seen me in before."

They began to get dressed as they continued the conversation. "Ok, I guess that makes sense. Where are you going to find something like that?"

"I don't know. I guess I could find something at the mall, maybe in Carson's?"

"Do you still have time to get to Indy to Alexa's store?"

"I suppose I could if I left straight from here. Wait, is this just an attempt to continue your male fantasy?"

Dave waved his hands in front of him saying, "No, no. It's not that. I just think that it seems like you trust her and you might like to have someone else's opinion like you did before. I'd be happy to go with you and give you mine, but I think that would kind of defeat the purpose of getting something for me to see for the first time on our wedding night. See, I can think romantically?"

Lisa nodded and said, "That's actually a good idea. I'll have to call her first to make sure the store will still be open and that she'll be there."

With a wink, Dave continued, "Of course, if you have any stories to tell me when you get back, I'll listen to them."

She punched him on the shoulder and smiled, "You just lost your romance points there, buster."

Now dressed, they headed out the door. Dave locked it and they hurried down the path to the Gator, Dave's eyes on Lisa's jiggling boobs the whole way.

Author's afternote:

Dear reader,

If you made it all the way through this chapter, thank you. It means more to me than you might think. I hope you come back to read about Lisa's shopping trip, the surprise wedding and the wedding night. You probably have your own ideas about how this should play out. I'll try not to disappoint you.

Thanks again!

Linus1416