All Comments on 'Better Together'

by kinkybunny123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kinkybunny123kinkybunny1239 months agoAuthor

what on earth is a sjw?

woodrangewoodrange9 months ago

great story, simpler times.very much enjoyed

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

They make a great couple together!

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, indeed, they make a great couple -- whose love ha developed steadily but lowly over the years. Now that they are together, let's have details! I guess Tate has a larege=enough cock to please her, and I'd ay maybe a nice spread of chest hair for his manly muscular chest (loading all those Coke machines HAS to have given him muscles!), Pleas make them happy together with her beautiful boobs, pssy, his great cock, and hairy chest Get busy making some kids!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@ kinkybunny123 I believe SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior. Nice old time romance story! 5 stars. And don't worry about judging history. Everyone does it. The past was either a paradise, it was total hell, or a mix of both with some neither good or bad thrown in depending on your current mood and viewpoint. Please keep writing. You have a knack for putting down very enjoyable stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was sweet. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Lit4FunLit4Fun9 months ago

A few anachronisms, but a tender love story that reflects a time gone by. I trust that they enjoyed a lustful life together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don’t often give 5stars but this one deserves it. Thanks

xx_dale_xxxx_dale_xx9 months ago

That was a happy story/

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

Hi, kinkybunny, this was a really sweet story that seemed pulled right from the 50s (though as Lit4Fun noted, there were a few things out of place for the late 50s). It would have used one more edit for some minor cleanup and to eliminate switches in number and names, but it really was sweet and innocent like Ivy. It was near the end that we're reminded that Ivy had been married to Dennis (or Steve?) and that she had some experience that she put to very good effect with her new love, and it felt good and right in the end. Nicely done, 4.5 stars rounded up. Best wishes in the contest!

RangeExpanderRangeExpander8 months ago

Very sweet, good clean fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkybunny123@kinkybunny123
Just a woman who writes stories to add some excitement to their life. ( Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to...