Better Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pleasurably moaned at the sensation, then swiftly took a step back from Ivy, his breath coming in gasps.

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong? I didn't hurt you, did I? My husband...he liked that..." Ivy questioned in a panic after he pulled away from her. She'd wanted to know what Tate liked and thought he'd like it if she used her mouth.

"Something wrong? Ivy, if you had kept that up, I would have cum in moments! I want to make this last; I told you I want you writhing in pleasure. In fact, I want to make you scream my name in pleasure before the night is through." stated Tate. He enjoyed the deep red blush that appeared on Ivy's face.

Wanting to please Ivy as much as she pleased him, Tate knelt before the bed between Ivy's bare thighs. He began by laying a gentle kiss on her knee before trailing more wet kisses up her inside thigh.

Just before he reached his quarry, he said,

"Now I know you're going to like this."

Ivy took a moment to register what Tate meant but then flushed a deeper red. She lay back on the bed and pulled him into her.

The sensation of Tate's tongue parting her pussy lips, however, was soon all she could think of. He let his tongue move up and down her wet folds, never quite reaching her clit. She began lifting her hips towards his face, desperately needing more, but Tate wasn't quite ready to give in to her demands.

"Please?" Ivy questioned.

Tate didn't answer as he lapped up her heavenly juices, the vibrations adding to the pleasure that Ivy was feeling but still not enough to push her over the peak.

"Tate!" She protested in frustration beating her small hands against his back, demanding more.

At hearing his name, Tate plunged two fingers into her depths and moved his mouth to his clit. He began to suck on her clit, gently. The moment Ivy felt his tongue on her clit, she felt herself falling into bliss. Waves of pleasure washed over her, each peak a little higher. Just when she thought it was all too much, Tate stopped his ministrations and allowed her to settle down a little.

While Ivy shed the rest of her clothes and came back to herself, Tate picked her up and moved to the center of the bed--where there was more space. He positioned himself over her and began planting kisses over her sensitive body. He particularly liked the little meowing sounds she made when he flicked his tongue over her nipples. He knew when she was ready for more when she started moaning and arching into his embrace.

He ran himself through her wet folds a couple of times before lining himself up at her womb. Tate looked into Ivy's eyes, waiting for her permission. When she gave him a little nod, he began to gently push into her. Once the head of his cock was in, he paused momentarily, savouring the sensation of her pussy gripping his cock so firmly.

After a moment, he pulled out slightly before pushing deeper in. It had been a dry spell for Iv, yet she had never felt so full; it wasn't painful; she just felt stretched.

Tate pulled back once more before pushing himself the rest of the way inside. He moaned with satisfaction when he felt himself bottom out.

Tate paused a moment to look into Ivy's eyes before beginning to move. He began gently sliding his cock only a little way out before pushing back into Ivy's warm depths.

As he began to make deeper thrusts, Ivy began to move with him. She felt a rush of pleasure every time he thrust deep inside her. She began to push back with more urgency, spurring Tate to pick up his pace. Soon Tate was thrusting hard and fast into Ivy's welcoming pussy.

Ivy moaned in frustration when Tate stopped for a moment. He moved her leg over his shoulder. When Tate began pumping into her again, she could feel how much deeper he was, and she gently moaned his name in appreciation.

Tate chuckled at her response, and between thrusts, he panted.

"Not good enough, sweetheart; I want to hear you cum."

Tate took a moment to thrust himself down, trying not to cum, before pulling out of Ivy. He flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her hips up. Ivy glanced over her shoulder at him, laughing at the position he'd picked. With a glint of challenge in her eye, she called to him.

"Ok, you're SO good, but not good enough to make me scream your name in pleasure." she was teasing. Ivy could barely take any more, but where was the harm in playing?

She could hear Tate whoop in response to her challenge, and when he plunged into her depths moments later, she could feel the vibration through her body. That one thrust was almost enough to pull a scream of pleasure from her lips, but Tate wasn't done yet.

He began to thrust hard and fast into Ivy, his grip on her hips tight enough to bruise, not that she cared at that moment. With each thrust, his balls hit her clit, sending waves of pleasure crescendoing through her.

In a few moments, Ivy could feel another orgasm approaching, and it was a big one; each thrust pushed her closer. When Tate moved his hand to pinch her nipple, it sent her over the edge.

Her pussy began to clench around his cock, squeezing it even tighter. Ivy began to scream incoherently in her pleasure. Tate could feel his own climax approaching. When Ivy began to tighten around his cock again, Tate could no longer hold back and gave a few last thrusts as his seed filled her. Tate panted with satisfaction and that fact no other man would ever know the pleasure he'd just experienced. Ivy was his!

The pair collapsed on the bed; Tate curled himself around Ivy, running his hands through her now sweaty hair. Ivy felt good. She was sore, but she felt good. Ivy snuggled deep into his arms and kissed his cheek. 1950s society wanted them to get married, but Ivy didn't care. She was happy with her and Tate's relationship. She loved him, and he loved her. That was enough. They were in love and better together!

(Please rate and comment! Thank you!)