Betting All on You

Story Info
Owner uses your body in high stakes poker.
4.6k words
3.94
17.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuGaard
RuGaard
15 Followers

Editing help from ChancesAre.

_______________________________

You are walking up to a building you have never seen, in a town you have never visited. You are dressed in the outfit Owner has picked out for you, an admittedly lovely outfit that you have voiced your distaste for on several occasions. They are leading you through some side streets by the pretty collar around your neck, your favourite one. Your Owner being oh so mysterious about where you are, or why. They have been telling you about a big surprise for over a month,, and tonight is finally the night. You hope... you know this will be worth the wait. Owner locked you in chastity one month ago. They only ever play with chastity when something big is planned. And big it would seem.

As you walk through the threshold of the building you enter a long corridor passing bouncers and patrons alike before entering into a magnificent room. You spy red and black drapery hanging from the ceiling and walls. Various casino tables are set up in the middle accented with red velvet and dark trim. A black carpet stretches across the entire room, mood lighting dances gently across it all giving off a calm and reassuring feeling. Your eyes are drawn to a large stage set up on one side of the room; a pedestal several inches higher than the base sits atop it. You notice a spatios bar is stationed off to another side. Masters, Mistresses, and subs are all getting drinks in equal measure, only the former two lingering to talk. The sitting lounge is off in the corner, those who are clearly subs only being allowed to sit on pillows on the floor next to their own Owner.

All Masters and Mistresses are dressed to the nines in ballroom gowns, clean cut suits, and everything in between. The submissives however are all dressed to their Owner's wishes. Some in similar attire to their owners but never enough to outshine them, some only body harnesses, others in skimpy outfits and provocative clothing.

Owner approaches a servant of this house, one of several encased in tight latex brandished with the same symbol. You are too taken in by the sights to hear what is being said, but soon you are tugged towards the center. Owner takes a few moments to find a name tag set up on the tables before sitting down, ordering you to push in his chair and assume position 4. Ever dutiful, you comply. Before long the Master of the house, a dashing older gentleman dressed in a lavish suit brandishing the same symbol you saw on the servants on his lapel, takes the stage and makes an announcement.

"Thank you all for coming to the tourney tonight, my fellow Doms. Our final constant has arrived and we shall now begin without further ado. As you all should be well aware of the rules we shall proceed." But you are not aware of the rules, nor do you imagine any of the other subs would be either. Then with a wave of his hand, a small line of servants enters from the corridor with poker sets in hand. They quickly set up behind a table each as the rest of the patrons eagerly bring their subs to their designated position, all of them standing behind their Owner just as you are. A set of chips are evenly distributed to each constant. A set of three chips is then given over to each constant, one green, one yellow, one red. All marked with a unique symbol different from any other players. You do not have time to see the symbol on Owner's chips before they flip them over.

The game quickly gets underway, Owner getting the upper hand at the table but struggling to maintain it. The Domme sitting across from him, a tall, brunette woman dressed in a stunning royal purple dress that drapes off one shoulder. Her sub, a cute woman in an equally cute pastel purple sundress, has a frightening look in her eyes as she glances at your Owner, and at you. Not one of malice, but of commanding desire. You shiver slightly at the thought of what she might be thinking, and planning.

One contestant is quickly brought down to his final chips. A burly man with a thick beard, making his tight suit work tonight. His submissive is dressed in an equally tight leather harness, barely being able to cover up in front of everyone.

"I call your wager," the brunette mentions, tossing in some chips, Owner having folded long ago, "and I raise you, 100." Tossing in some more.

The man scowls as he paws at his three unique chips. After several moments of contemplation, he tosses the green chip towards the dealer. "Be good now." He said over his shoulder. The dealer acknowledges the action and raises the chip.

A servant comes over within moments and the dealer gestures towards the man. The servant quickly gets to work undressing the man's sub. Your eyes can't help but reel at the speed and efficiency at which the servant takes off the subs attire, the sub doing what they can to assist after they get past the shock of what is happening. All of the attire except for their collar and one other piece, a chastity belt almost exactly like yours, except for a different symbol is etched onto the front. You quickly glance at the chip the dealer is still holding before it is handed to the servant. "It's the same symbol as the one on the belt..." you think to yourself.

The realization hits you all at once as you remember the quick glance you took of Owners chips, the same symbol is on your own belt, and you do your best to stifle a gasp. The chips are used to gamble at the subs expense. You dread to think what the other two chips will be used for and hope that Owner has been practicing hard on their poker skills.

The woman smiles wickedly as she places her cards on the table. A strait. The man lets out a deep laugh as he flips his own over. Full house. A bluff. Good thing Owner folded long ago. Two pairs, jack. The woman's smile sours as the man greedily swipes the pile of chips to his side. All except the green one. "Must be a one time use." The man is back in the game, and they over take all, putting Owner down to the position the man was in earlier. The same situation plays out and you too are soon parted from your clothes, the chastity device on full display to everyone, you practically drip from the device as you think about the month you have spent desperately without orgasm and being teased every day. But Owner also wins the pool with three of a kind. They must have known the man was bluffing as he laid down one pair.

The game continued like this back and forth until it was down to two, Owner and the woman, the other quickly leaving when out of chips, some refusing to use their special ones, others only using the green before backing out. She was struggling to keep in the game, but she was not showing any kind of tell that you were aware of. Owner was getting cocky and you were worried he might lose the hand. He tends to bluff when he gets cocky, you know.

"I think this game is already over," They declare. The woman flashes her wicked smile.

"Agreed, but it will not end in your favour." She leans back and pushes on her pile. "All in!" She declares, smugly. "And before you try to call..." She tosses her yellow chip to the dealer, the green one being used long ago.

Again acknowledging the action, the dealer raises the chip and a servant quickly comes over carrying a surprising array of bondage gear. Once the dealer points to the woman, the servant begins fastening it all onto the sub. They are fitted with a bright red ball gag that would make your jaw ache, an arm binder fastened with straps over the shoulders, nipple clamps with a chain between the two, and a two foot spreader bar. As the final piece is attached you see a hint of light as it reflects off of the subs dripping device. As unpleasant as it looks, it is clearly very pleasurable to the sub. The thought of this, plus knowing that it might happen to you and seeing how excited her sub is gets you equally excited and you feel a drop or two escape your own device.

Smugly, Owner simply says "Call," throwing all his chips in as well. Her face quickly drops as she sees him easily call her bluff. Owner leans over and in a hushed tone mocks her slightly, "You might want to teach your sub to keep a straight face next time." Her eyes widen in shock as you and her realize what happened. Owner was watching her sub for tells, not the woman. She scowls at Owner and leans back into her chair, toying her final red chip.

"I'm buying back in." She declared.

"Very good Ma'am." the dealer acknowledged. "For how much?"

Still obviously frustrated, but thinking with the red chip being toyed with through her fingers, "10. I'm not taking my chances on a higher number." She turned to her sub. "And you better not disappoint me."

"Very good Ma'am." The dealer then raised a black card into the air and another servant came over accompanied by the Master of the house.

"How much is the Mistress willing to wager?" The Master addressed the Dealer.

"10, Master."

He dropped his expression in mock disappointment. "Only 10? A meager wager, but that's what the Lady has decided." He fished around in his pocket and produced a key and handed it over to the servant. "You may proceed." He instructed them. The servant then sank to their knees as they brought the key up to the padlock on the belt. After the distinct * click * of the lock opening, they reached back and handed the key back to the Master. The sub then removed the chastity device and firmly planted their lips against the subs dripping pussy. The sub immediately let out a moan through their gag as they felt their first bit of direct stimulation they had felt in what you assumed to be a month.

The sub was quickly shivering against the servant's mouth as they licked and prodded their sweetness. The Sub was growing more hasty as the ground back and forth trying to reach their orgasm. But as soon as the servant knew that the sub was close, they backed away, much to the subs grunts and moans of displeasure. Once again the servant brought their mouth to bare and worked the sub over. And once again she was denied their release. You realized what the latest wager was, to edge the sub so many times for a certain buy in. As you were lost in thought you heard the scream through the gag as the sub buckled over and sprayed all over the servant as she orgasmed. Shock and utter disappointment plastered across the Mistress's face.

"A real shame." The Master spoke solemnly. "How many was that?" He asked the servant.

"7." She replied curtly while standing, making no attempt to remove the pussy juice splattered across her face.

"A nice round number I would think." He raised his hand and snapped his fingers. "Feel free to come back in a week when your seven days are up."

The Mistress snapped at the same time. "You are going to regret cumming you little bitch. You're not getting another orgasm for another year at the least."

The sub must not have heard what was spoken as they were still reeling from their last orgasm.

As she berated her sub, a servant came over holding a chastity device with the same symbol as the one on the sub. With the help of the other servant, they brought the device to bare on the brunette after removing her panties. The lock was snapped shut with the same * click * as before and they were both led over to the sitting lounge.

You looked around for the first time and saw the other tables were close to being finished as well. Subs in several states of undress and bondage. There was one however, a young man in a puppy harness with full accessories, that still had their "clothes" on. It was obvious to those around them and at the table that his owner, a beautiful blonde woman in a slim suit, would be the winner. And win she did.

It was the final round now. All the winners had gathered at the table nearest the stage. Owner, the blonde, an older gent with his feminized sub in bondage, and a young man with his equally young male sub. The game was soon underway and a crowd had gathered to watch as the game progressed. The older gent had taken a fast lead and was eyeing the two young men in a way that made you uncomfortable. Whenever the young man raised, the gent would call. The gent always managing to stay just ahead of the other. Owner folded more games than you figure they should have, but you knew he was doing it because he wanted to know what would happen between the two men.

Once both Owner and the blonde had folded, the two of them went at it. Neither backing down. It was obvious one of them would be knocked out. At one point they were all out of chips, but the gentleman raised yet again. He placed his red chip down on the table. A murmur rose through the crowd.

The Dealer acknowledged the chip, but did not raise it like they did the other two. They looked over at the young man. "Sir, you are aware of the wager?"

Annoyed, he waved her off, "Yes, yes I know what I have to wager back." He seemed to grow cocky as he tossed his chip haphazardly towards the dealer. He then turned and eyed the gents sub hungrily. The crowd grew silent in anticipation.

"Seeing as you feel so cocky, boy, what not show me what you'd be willing to wager it all on?" There was no malice in his voice, no condescension. Only curiosity. But his eyes were ravaged and keen.

The young man laid down their cards. Straight flush. The crowd broke out into a hushed murmur again. But the old man didn't move a muscle.

"That, well that's very unfortunate..." He trailed off. The young man leaning back in his chair, his smugness almost making you sick.

"I will make the most of these winnings." He gazed over at the gentleman's sub.

"Oh, I hope you will. Because it is you who is the unfortunate one." The gent flipped his hand over. Royal, Flush. The crowd could not keep silent any longer, not that they were before. They were talking amongst themselves as the young man quickly turned pale in horror. The panic quickly setting in as the gent sat stone faced at his opponents reaction.

The young man was looking around in shock. "You... You cheated! No way I could have lost this hand." The Dealer finally moved. She raised the loser's chip into the air. The young man glanced at his sub and again back to the old man, the hunger still in his eyes. Then he made a break for it, leaving his sub behind. But he would not get away, as the crowd did not part for him he tried to push and shove his way past but no one was willing to budge. "I need to get out of here!" The bearded man from the previous table had stepped over and quickly restrained the much smaller man with naught but his own hands, tears now streaming down the young man's face.

"You knew the rules, and you made the wager." The Master was now among the small clearing that had formed with several servants in tow. "You could have easily folded and stepped out, but you went ahead and bet it all away." He raised and snapped his fingers. The servants quickly got to work on the young man, the one holding him only stepping away when the servants motioned him to do so. With all the bodies in the way it was hard to see what was going on, but the man was very vocal about the situation. Until he was gagged that is.

Once the servants had stepped away, you saw what had become of the man. His clothes shredded and left in tatters on the ground, and what replaced them was bondage gear very similar to that his sub was wearing. The exceptions being a full bondage mask the covered his entire head letting only a fraction of senses through, a tunnel gag firmly placed in his mouth already plugged, a collar had been tightly padlocked around his neck, a bar was running from the end of the armbinder to the chastity belt now placed on him, the symbol being the same as that of the sub the man had lost to, and straps all around his body in key points, ring adorning them to allow for easy restraining points.

"Thank you Dimitry, I can always count on you." The Master spoke to the bearded man.

He gave a curt tip of his head, "You are welcome Sir."

He strode up to the man kneeling before him, the man's spirit broken as he, and you, contemplated his fate. "Not even a second thought about your sub." He swiftly backhanded the man across the face. The resulting * crack * reverberated around the room. "Your type disgusts me." The Master left him sobbing, laying on the floor, as he made his way back to the winner. "I'm terribly sorry for the events tonight."

Before The Master could continue, he raised his hand to politely halt him. "There is no need to apologize, they are always so much more fun to break in when they have, or at least had, such a spirit." His eyes devouring the man's form on the ground.

"Very well then. You do know that we must retain ownership of his previous sub?"

"I am aware. A small price to pay for the biggest prize of the night." He got up and made his way over to the man inspecting him where he lay. "A very small price to pay indeed." He stood again. "thank you all for the entertainment, but I have what I came here tonight for. I'm stepping out, the rest of my winnings to the house." More murmuring through the crowd.

With that, the gent dragged the man up and slowly started to lead him away by a very short leash he produced from his pocket. "Wendy!" He called over his shoulder, "it's time we head home and start transforming your new playmate." The glee in his subs eyes almost overshadowing what you realized his fate would be. A master had now become the submissive.

That's what the Red chips were for. They were a wager of yourself. If you used that chip, you were betting Everything. The loser's sub was soon escorted away by the servants and the game was underway again, having lost a huge portion of the available earnings, Owner was now in a bad position. The woman across from him now had the majority of the chips. It did not take long for the game to quickly continue in the Mistress's favour.

Sooner than you would have liked, Owner was down to his final hand, having bet your bondage away long ago. They had really tuned their skills since last you saw, but it was clearly not enough to win as the woman across from him flipped over a winning hand. Owner shook their head in despair as they watched their opponent clear the table of winnings.

"Looks like you're all out of bets little one." She eyed the final chip in Owner's hand. "Unless you would be willing to risk joining my lovely Patches here in my kennels." Her sub perked up at the mention of his name. "Of course, he would be the Alpha over you..." His words dripped with implication.

"No." Owner simply replied. "There is one other thing I can wager." They turned to the dealer. "I'd like to buy back in." The woman huffed in disappointment, and you twitched in excitement. You knew the rules now as to what buying back in, entailed. As many edges for you as Owner was willing to risk.

"Of course. How much are you willing to wager?" The dealer asked.

Owner took several moments to turn over their answer. When they spoke, the entire room went silent. "One hundred." Have you heard them right? Were they really willing to wager edging you one hundred times for a chance to get back in the game?

The dealer could not keep their composure at the mention. "O- One. Hundred?" They managed to stammer out.

"Yes. One hundred." Owner reiterated. It would appear that indeed they were willing to bet on you.

The murmuring in the crowd had returned in force. Your mind already racing with the thought of what was to come that you almost missed what happened next. The dealer, having barely regained some composure, raised their hand and The Master quickly made their way over. "What has happened here?" He spoke curtly, seeing as there was not a repeat of last time he had to attend to the table.

"We have a buy-in wager for one hundred." the dealer explained.

"That," he turned towards Owner, seeing as they were clearly behind, "is indeed a very rare occurrence. Need I remind you of what you are wagering here?"

RuGaard
RuGaard
15 Followers
12