Betting All on You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am fully aware." He said as he held out his last chip, the red one, to The Master.

"Was this for real?" Was Owner seriously going to risk it all, you, themselves, and whatever else the rules had them bound to, on a seemingly impossible task after you had been locked up for a full month? "But they know me. They trust me..."

Cautiously, almost as if he was waiting for Owner to change their mind, he took the chip and placed it in his pocket. He then turned to the woman who had the most eager look. "And are you willing to accept such a wager?"

"Easiest puppy I'll ever win. All in." She too handed over her red chip and all other chips were pushed into the center including the green and yellow. No servants came to attend her sub this time however.

"Then let us proceed with the last wager of tonight."

"It's okay," Owner spoke to you as The Master gently grabbed your arm and led you towards the stage, "I know you can do this for us." They had that smile. That smile that said everything would be alright, no matter the situation.

You would win this. It would take all of your willpower to get through this without cumming, but you would prevail. You had to.

As he positioned you up on the pedestal and attached your arm binder to a well hidden chain that descended from the ceiling, you glanced over the crowd. They had all moved to get prime views of what was about to unfold, except for Owner. They remained firmly seated, still smiling up at you. It gave you hope as you trembled, the obviously head servant, as indicated by their colours, attending to you. The anticipation and fear taking over your senses.

You tingled and dripped as the belt was removed from your waist and your arms were raised forcing you to bend towards the crowd, your privates getting their first breath of fresh air in a long time. But the fresh air was not to last as the servant began licking their way across your groin.

Lick.

Lick....

Lick.......

A suck here, and kiss there. A hand running up your inner thigh and another dancing at you rear. You felt yourself building incredibly fast. The first time it was relatively easy to control, but it only got harder after that.

Lick.

Lick...

Lick.....

Every subsequent edge had you teetering so dangerously close on release. You were starting to cry from the pleasure and the pain. A puddle would have been forming underneath you if the servant was not so eager to lick up every last drop you produced.

Lick.

Lick...

Lick.....

You had stopped counting how many times you had reached that edge after only 12. It was pure madness to you. Your will power was being pushed past it's limits in a way you never hoped to do again. Every time you were given a small rest, you looked out into the crowd, none of them had faces anymore. They were all just figures that did nothing more than ogle you as you rose and fell. All except for Owner that is, and his smile. He never stopped smiling at you, and it gave you the confidence that you would get through this, together.

Lick.

Lick...

Lick.....

Lick.......

One of the next things you remember was laying on something soft, the pedestal was gone, the crowd had left, and you were sitting across Owner's lap as he gently stroked your hair. "Welcome back Sweet." They whispered as you began to stir. You looked around confused, had you blacked out? Was the pleasure too much for you to handle?... Would you ever see Owner again?

They saw the confusion in your tired eyes and gently brushed the side of your face, instinctively causing you to nuzzle into their hand. "You did so well for me Sweet. I knew you could do it." They leaned down and kissed you softly on the forehead. It was only then that you realized you could move freely again, the bondage gear had been removed. "You put on quite the show tonight. One that I'll never forget."

You slowly got up from your position, your body still tingling. You were sitting on one of the couches in the lounge, other patrons sitting near you, others going about their business elsewhere, all perhaps talking about what had transpired tonight. "A show I'm sure our new friends will not soon forget either." Before you could make out what they were saying, they gestured toward the floor next to them. You saw the puppy boy sitting eagerly beneath you, and beside him was his previous Mistress, all bound and locked up as the young man had been before being escorted off. A hint of arousal betrayed her feelings for the situation.

"I.." you started, your voice slowly coming back to you. "I... won."

"Yes you did Sweet. I couldn't be more proud of you." They cupped your cheek again, as the other slowly traced your nethers. The belt had stayed off, and you were still so very horny. They broke away far too soon for your liking, but you know you had all the time you could ever hope for, for a very long time. "How about tonight we start training our new puppies when we get back home?"

"I like the idea of that Darling." You glance over at your new pets. "How about we start by instructing them the proper way to breed?" You always wanted to instruct a pet on how to fuck right. You were lost in thought as you heard a playful yip from beside you almost drowning out a desperate moan.

12