All Comments on 'Betting and Baring It Pt. 01'

by beermenow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Why was he happy? He was the only cuck in there! Did he have to clean the creampie when they arrived home? The bet was funny, but when she became a whore, the story turned into shit! 1*

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, that's exactly how you treat your own wife! She's nothing but a cheap whore anyway! Just don't get caught by the "Me Too" activists! 1*!!!

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m trying to figure out the negative comments. I mean I can see negative comments on storyline, grammar, etc. But going in you kind of know what you’re going to get. Then complaining about the “morality” of the story after you’ve read it. Kind of like ordering strawberry ice cream and then complaining you got strawberry ice cream. As I’ve gotten older I’ve come to realize with sec there is no “one way”. Like fingerprints, we’re all unique. I think the key is no coercion, no force, always consensual. If you follow that rule and everyone is happy, whose problem is it?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck bet.

26thNCuck Disapproved

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

After I read this line....which was what...the very first one, right! I stopped "My wife Karen and I aren't much into sports but when our friend Jack invited a group of us over to his new place, we decided to join in."

Let me guess, Jack fucked the ever loving shit out of the whore while the gay husband (representing the homosexual fantasies this writer has) watched. Stop me if I am wrong.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

good story,

Thank you for your story.

@mattenw, why are you still reading stories you obviously don't like. If I was an author I would delete or put you down as you do others. That goes for your lesbian wife iamaweasel as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written. You can tell it’s good when you get nonsensical comments from the normal crowd including one idiot who didn’t read it, tried to guess the plot, got it wrong, and criticised it anyway.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Fun times. Probably the best thing to do while watching a game of any sort.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

This story, although well written and I liked it, should have been in group or exhibitionist, not LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous