Betting on My Micro

Story Info
May makes a high stakes bet that her armpit made me cum.
5.4k words
4.72
11.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--This is my first fic and possibly the start of a series. If there are any other kinks you want to see let me know and I might put them in the next one :3

Thanks!

Being one of the few trans girls in my college definitely put some eyes on me. At first, it was scary, but after a while I grew to appreciate the attention. It was nice knowing that some people found me sexy even if I didn't 100% pass or anything. One of those people was a girl named May, who I immediately fell head over heels in love with after the first meeting.

May was a 5'11 black science major with long curly hair and a somewhat feminine general style with masc undertones. It seemed like no matter what was going on she always had a smile on her face, and I don't blame her, she has a bombshell body. Her huge tits were an immediate eye catch, a nice squishy tummy that I want to lay my face on, and a dump truck ass to go with it.

Despite this my first thoughts weren't sexual, but actually romantic shock. She asked me out so kindly and genuinely, it was a dream come true. Our relationship progressed like any other. We went on dates, grew closer, and grew more intimate.

However, with this intimacy grew a problem within me. I always saw myself as a top, or maybe a top/switch. I liked the idea of mainly being the one to do the fucking, with my partner being the bottom who is obsessed with me. Even when just making out with her you could tell she was a top. She would grab my ass when she pleased and do sexy things to make me flustered, like opening her shirt or "accidentally" grinding on my dick.

This was one of her favourite things to do with me, and it made my desires feel humiliated. I would soon learn that this was just the beginning, as her enjoyment increased when she accidentally found out about one of my kinks.

On a particularly hot day in summer, May and I were watching a movie while sitting next to each other half-naked on the couch trying to beat the heat. She was wearing a loose tank top and some gym shorts while I was wearing similar shorts and a sports bra. I was trying to focus on the movie but couldn't because of two reasons. A.) Her nipples were almost slipping out, and at a couple of points, I could see a little of her areola. I hadn't seen her tits yet so this was big for me, but what really was causing problems was B.) Her arm was around me, with my face dangerously close to her armpit.

The summer heat made us both incredibly sweaty, something that turned me on a lot. The smell of her armpits was making me go crazy. My dick was as hard a rock but I couldn't let her know that. I don't know what she'd do if she found out. So I covered my crotch with my hands, not the most subtle approach but it did stop her from noticing my dick every time she looked over me lustfully. Everything was going well until she gave me a mischievous look and said:

"You know if you're going to keep staring at my tits you might as well grab them." She said smugly, looking at my bright red face.

"I-I WASN'T TRYING TO STARE AT YOUR TITS I just um-" I was quickly interrupted by her smile erupting into laughter. She pulled my face closer to her body with her arm.

"RELAX relax I'm just messing with ya! God, you're so cute when you're horny. Do you want to touch these? Do you wish your face was in my sweaty tits right now?" She was pressing my face against her impressive sideboob. I was barely still holding my crotch when she loosed her hold a little. I was so turned on that I couldn't resist anymore. I quickly turned my head and took a big sniff directly in her armpit. I moved back hoping she'd think it was just me squirming.

"Did you... just smell my armpit?" Her face started as confusion but soon grew into giggling behind her hand. I withdrew from her arm entirely, unable to speak.

No! I was just trying to move and... and-" I stammered before being interrupted.

"Oh my god, you totally did!! Thats hilarious! I knew you were naturally a bottom bitch but I didn't know it was going to be this easy!" She giggled as she stood up in front of me, cleavage hanging down in my lower eye line. Her eyes were analyzing my whole body and behaviour.

I was as worried as I was turned on. What was she going to do? May knew one of my biggest secrets and she looks like she knows exactly what to do with it. Luckily she still couldn't see my dick which is good, I can't let her see that. Not now.

"The way you're holding your dick is so cute! You must really are turned on under there, huh? Or did something else happen under there? Did you cum yourself?? OMG wait did you actually cum your panties??" May questioned. She was beaming with joy over such a humiliating topic, but then again it was only humiliating for me.

"Of course I didn't!! I'm not like that at all I am 100% confident in that fact!! I'm just... stunned, yknow." I said, starting aggressively defensive and ending with a murmur. May gave me a short giggle to my face.

"You're really 100% confident? You're not hiding a mess under there, or even a boner?" May said smugly. "Alright fine then let's make a bet! I bet that I made you cum through your shorts. If you win I'll let you top me and give you get full permission to do whatever you want. But if I win..." she trailed off mischievously and pulled out a mysterious bag. "...you have to put this on and do whatever I say. Deal;)"

A double crossroads lay ahead of me. If I say no then she won't see anything and all will go back to normal. However, if I do go with the deal she will guaranteed see my dick, but I'll get to touch her awesome sauce triple deluxe megaboobs. Then there's the second crossroads. Did her sweaty body make me cum, even just a little bit? I don't know for sure but Im pretty confident that I haven't. Damn it, I have to make up my mind. While was thinking May bent down and purposefully hung her tits right in my eyeline. She had a cutsy look on her face.

"Aww, it's okay if you don't want to go through with the bet. It's pretty normal to cum your pants every now and then. Maybe not from your fully clothed girlfriend's armpit but that's why I love you. I wouldn't expect anything else from my girly dicked bottom." She was clearly teasing me, trying to egg me on to say yes to the bet. I love her and I've never been more turned on but god I wanted to prove her wrong so badly. The way she dangled her tits in front of me, taunting me, saying I had a girly dick despite never seeing my dick, which was technically a girl's dick, but still the way she said it made me feel embarrassed and mad.

"Alright, I'll do it. But you have to hold up your end of the bargain." I announced. She gave me a look of lust and mischief, wrapped in a smile

"Oh trust me, I will."

The moment of truth. My dreams were a reveal away and I was sweating even more than I was before. I took my hands off my fabric short shorts, the light pink ones I picked because May said my butt looked sexy in them. Once my hands stopped blocking my bulge, our eyes were immediately drawn to one spot. A single wet dot no bigger than a quarter, standing out at the end of my penis. I lost.

"Haha, I knew it! Looks like I'm the winner! I guess you gotta strip." she said, shaking the mysterious bag.

"What no it's just a dot!! It's not much so it-it shouldn't count!" I stuttered in desperation. Standing up to leave, I tried to march to the bathroom to clean myself up. However, my march was stopped by May, who grabbed the back of my shorts. Before I knew what was happening she pulled my shorts up towards her, giving me the wedgie of a lifetime.

"Geez I do adore doing this but you could have made this easier for both of us." May said, throwing me on the couch and beginning to wrestle with me. May was in the position of power on top of me, her salty body jiggling all around me, her sweat-stained clothes showing more and more, her ass cheeks hanging out drenched in sweat from sitting down, her armpits surrounding me, I was in an embarrassing heaven. Before long I let my guard down, May used this opportunity to finally pin me. She layed me flat on the couch and locked my head right in her armpit. I squirmed but there was nothing I could do, I was completely under her mercy.

"Like it down there? I would have let you choose where I smother you if you weren't such a poor sport about it. Maybe I would give you a handjob or even touch your dick at all. Oh, I know maybe I could even bust out my vibrator, I bet that would work great on your clit, give you some nice gender euphoria and even work better for your natural "biology"." She giggled while looking at my dick, which was a little softer and not hidden anymore. Despite my dicks softness I was overstimulated more than I ever had been. My nose was right in there. I could feel her armpit hair stubble on my face. The salt when I opened my mouth and licked it was life-changing. She knew that I was a horny bitch who loved this and I knew she was never going to be the same, finding both of my Achilles heels to tease me with.

"So here's what's going to happen. You're going to put on the new slutty outfit I bought for you (and me). Then I'm going to take some photos of you in it, and save them for when I reeeaaallly miss you late at night;). If you play nice and follow the rules you agreed to, then I will somewhat think of your wants when I'm doing whatever I want with you. Sound good? Make out with my armpit if you agree, show me your submission."

I took no time to think. I kisses her armpits with my lips, then I started using more and more tongue. It was great but a little humiliating. May let go of my head and sat more comfortably on the couch. She prompted me to sit on the floor in front of her, so I did as she commanded, still wearing my pre-cum stained shorts, with even more stains on them than when I last saw them.

"Good girl!! I love a partner who knows when to get on their knees. Here: I hope you like what's inside. I got it special for you.<3" She said with a smile, handing me the bag. I opened the bag in front of her and pulled out a black string bikini. Just the sight of it made me blush. I've tried on sexy clothes with May before but never something so revealing. But that wasn't all, at the bottom of the bag was a pink leather collar, with a matching leash to go with it.

"Oh, that's for me!" May grabbed the leash from my hands and laid it across her spread legs. "Welp: get stripping."

I guess I was doing this. I stood up and took my soaked bra off. My girlfriend's cheers and whistles followed. In the past, I have only sent her 1 or 2 tit pics which she lusted over profusely, so I got the feeling she had a pent-up need to see them in person. Before taking off my shorts I stopped. The way she was eyeing my cock was pure lust hidden behind smugness. I grabbed the bikini to have it ready, turned around and took off my shorts and panties at once. She wasn't complaining about me hiding my dick, after all, one of her favourite things to say to me was how much she loved my butt, usually after something sappy. The cum filled shorts and panties were kicked away and immediately snatched by May. I bent over and slipped on the micro bikini bottoms, which barely fit over my already not-very-big cock. The bikini was mostly string other than a triangle over my girl dick. God May must have been loving this view.

She loved it more than I thought, pulling me in by hips out of nowhere. My ass landed right on her crotch between her equally sweaty thighs. May kept thrusting me into her, moving me like a sex doll. She kept dry humping me for a while, before grabbing my A-cup tits and pulling me closer to do the same for another minute, saying lewd things we were going to do. Once she finally finished and her pent-up energy lowered, she fully sat me down between her massive thighs and pulled out her phone to take a selfie with me. When the camera turned around I was visibly blushing. My tits were covered by May's arm across my chest (her hand seemed to enjoy being there) but my small bulge was still visible at the very bottom of the photo. May took a photo where she was smiling and one where she was kissing my neck.

"Good girl these look great. Now let's take some with just you! And remember-" she snapped the pink collar onto my neck and pulled my ear close to her mouth. "-right now you, you're tiny dick, and you're cute little ass are all mine. Today Im feeling very kind, but the next time you lose a bet I might be harsher. So do as I say and play nice. Okay? Perfect now let's take some solo shots of you." With May's help, I put the bikini top on, which only hid my nipples with two small black triangles.

My mind raced as I stood in front of May, who was sitting 8 feet away aiming her phone at me. I was so exposed. She was so erotic, her smell being pure lust and her authority over me making me have butterflies in my stomach, even if I hated to admit it. I was this woman's sex toy, someone she looked at with lust, and someone I hoped she'd want to fuck by the end of today.

Oh god, how I wanted to fuck her. The idea of my face between her tits as my glock made her moan was an idea that drove me wild. Even just seeing her tits would let me die happy. So I was going to do whatever she said, whatever slutty pose or embarrassing act or overstimulating experience she had in store for me. May took several revealing photos of me and prompted me to do specific poses for each, getting more and more horny and humiliating.

"These photos are great, you look so sexy! Now can you do one where your bending over, very submissively? Yeah, thats great! Now look at the camera. With your mouth open. Good girl! So idea that just popped into my head. Go face down and use your hands to spread your asscheeks fully." May nonchalantly said like it was any other request. To me, however, THAT'S A BIT OF A JUMP. I swallowed my pride and went face down. The second I spread my asscheeks May got ecstatic, taking at least 5 photos of my asshole barely covered by a thin bikini string. I stood up into a more neutral pose.

"Aaa that was my favorite so far!! Aww don't look so humiliated, if we are going to continue dating you are going to get used to being in that pose a lot hehe ;)" May teased. We continued to take photos, some where I was on my knees with my mouth open and my tongue out, and others my bulge and its size were the center of attention.

"Okay last one, For fun... Flash the camera!" Usually these photos were embarrassing, but this one actually made me feel pretty nice. Maybe it was the gender euphoria of my tits being treated the same as an AFABs, or the fact that I always saw flashing as a very top-oriented, something you give to someone that leaves a lasting impression. A hot girl with thick thighs and a lot of visible cleavage lusting over my tits? This really got me riled up!

I grabbed my bikini top and put all my effort into this reveal for the camera. I pulled the triangle up and did a pose. May has very happy looking at me, but something wasn't right. Her eyes changed focus and she put her hand over her mouth, giggling and blushing a little. When I looked down to see what she was looking at, I was met with only horror. My penis had fallen out of my small bikini. This revelation was met with a storm of laughter from across the room and the distinct click of her taking photos.

I wasn't even hard, I was still very soft barely even a semi, but I guess these photos got my dick twitching a little too much. That combined with the small size of this bikini clearly not made for a penis and the movement of the pose resulted in my dick falling out at about 2.1 inches, compared to its 2.8 inches fully hard and it's 1.7 inches flaccid. I quickly covered it but it was way too late.

"Yknow, when I first talked to you, I could tell you weren't "well endowed". Hell even today seeing you in this small bikini I knew the approximate range of your size, but even I didn't expect you to be THAT tiny. I saw you in the shorts and thought "oh 3 1/2inches flaccid and hard" but really?! I'm not even sure if I can call that a shrimp dick." May told me in a mocking tone. She stood up and walked over to me with a big grin on her face like she found a cute new toy to play with. The second she got near me I felt myself shrivel up with shame. Her eyes told me everything when she looked at me, and I took my hands off my crotch, fully exposing it once again. She bent down in front of me, her face inches away from my micro. A position I had always dreamed of being in turned into a nightmare.

"Awww it's shy. Sorry did my comments make it shrivel back into its cave." May said, playing with my penis and foreskin. She pressed down on it, pushing in almost completely inside my body. "Im surprised it can even get any smaller. Like how do you even masturbate? Is it like a finger situation? Because if it is OMG that's so cute and you've gotta send me a video of it next time you rub one out." She stopped pressing on it and jerked it off gently with just a few fingers. May looked up at me and smiled, before literally blowing on it. This sent shivers down my spine. She mimicked giving me a blowjob just inches from my dick, but never touching it with her mouth. The most humiliating part to me though was she was mimicking sucking a way bigger cock than mine, to the point that mine wouldn't even touch the sides.

May inspected it some more, looking especially at the length and comparing it to her finger, which made her giggle. While giggling, she got out her phone and fully pulled down my bikini bottoms. I almost screamed for her to not do it, but I stopped myself. Hanging my head in embarrassed defeat, I let her do whatever she wanted with no restraint. She noticed and appreciated my submission without telling me.

"Last photos of the night, with the two cutest girls here." May said, turning her phone to selfie mode and doing the usual selfie pose with my dick. For the second photo, she moved her face closer to it, grinding her cheek against my dick. The third photo really surprised me. May took a selfie of her kissing it like a princess. This simple act stimulated me enough to make it fully twitch. Her smile grew as she put down her phone and stood up to my level.

She kissed me on the lips and kept kissing me, getting sloppier, digging her tongue into my mouth. Her hand grabbed my ass without a care in the world. I was so lost in the ecstasy of it all that I didn't notice her moving me towards the couch. She took off my bikini top and pushed me down onto my back. I was now only wearing a collar. My dick was crushed under her sweaty ass as she sat down cowgirl on top of me, still wearing her thin shorts. Before I knew what was going on she snapped the leash onto my collar, holding it with the lustful look of a succubus.

"You look so cute at the end of my leash, it's like your natural position. A submissive micro dicked slut who can't help cumming herself, a girl humiliated in a bet anyone with basic self-control could have won. Yet despite that, you're not mad, and you still love and worship me. I can see it in your eyes. I won this bet and I still want to reap my rewards... but since you've been so good, I might as well make this smothering extra fun for you. My body is still soooo sweaty, usually I'd just shower it off but I think your submissive worship over me would be a lot more fun (and a big turn-on for me)." May's words were followed by her grabbing the bottom of her tank top and taking it off completely. Her massive tits hung down gelatinously. I was mesmerized, staring deeply and the nipples I had longed to see were finally in front of me. May pulled me towards them with a quick tug at the

"Well get licking slut. You have a lot of sweat to clean off." She ordered, with a coating of superiority. I took no time to start cleaning her right tit with my tongue and grabbing more than a handful of her left tit with my hand. The sweat on her soft squishy body was intoxicating. My tongue made its way to her above-average sized areolas, circling it before fully sucking on her nipple. I positioned myself so my dick was thrusting against her thigh. Her thigh was great to grind on, as it too was squishy and it allowed me to keep my hands on May's curvy body. I did this for a while, not grinding too much to embarrass myself, but enough to feel like I was at the top of the world.

12