Betting on My Micro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a horny girl. You like that a lot, don't you? Well, your job isn't over just yet." May said with a grin. She got off me and pulled her shorts and panties down before bending over. My mind had other ideas of what was about to happen before she shot me back to earth. The leash around my neck was between her legs, and with a forceful pull my face was directly in her ass. Her thick butt had much more sweat built up than anywhere else, and as such smelt much more. It would be humiliating if it wasn't such a turn-on. I licked her drenched pussy, my nose pressed against her asshole, reminding me of my place. May's pussy told me how much she was enjoying this, but I wasn't able to stay there for long before she moved my face again, back into her ass, with my lips against her asshole.

"I know it's musky down there, but you still have a job to do. A humiliated girl with her tongue deep in my asshole is a big turn-on for me, and considering your shrimp dick would never go that deep inside me, I think you owe me a good time." She mocked, turning her head back to look me in the eyes. I would have refuted her claim, but the leash was still pulling my mouth in so I just gave her a pouty look. She liked looking at my face as I licked around her sweaty asshole, my pouty eyes as she made my tongue go around such a place.

After the outside was licked clean it was time to finally plunge my tongue in. To say it was stimulating would be an understatement, for better and for worse. I could feel her asshole pulsating around my tongue, the pungence of it all intoxicating. The mixture of feelings ranging from lust to disgust I had towards this was making my dick really hard, I felt so submissive.

This was my bottom. Me on my knees tongue deep in her smelly asshole, unable to leave because of the leash around my neck and the bet I lost. I have been unable to breathe anything but her sweat for 25 minutes now, and 15 of those were days worth of built-up ass sweat. I have always had a kink for people's natural smell but I never thought it would be my downfall like this. Or maybe it was fated to be. It's embarrassing to think how turned on I am from worshiping her asshole, like her pet, her slave, her toy, her plaything that she is not afraid to do anything with. Even after this, I know this behaviour won't stop. She's seen my truths and knows how to exploit them. I am in the palm of her hand and she loves it.

With a deep moan, May sat up more and backed her ass up to cover my whole face, twerking on it as she did. It seemed like she was trying to get my tongue even deeper, grabbing my hair and pushing me in more, telling me to keep going.

"That felt so good, lay back onto the couch I think you've earned a treat;)" May praised, patting a place for me to lay my head down. When I fully laid down, May laid beside me on her side, her tits spreading across the left side of my chest. She looked at me intimately, her thighs wrapping around my left leg.

"Open your mouth like a good little slut." She said, making me immediately follow her order. She spat in my mouth and on my face. Either she didn't want to kiss me after my worship or she just wanted to tease me. It didn't really matter because I knew something was coming next.

"I never get tired of how cute you are! I think Im finally going to do something with that dicklet of yours, and I know just how to keep you fully up." She teases, patting her armpit. I gave a final look at her jiggly tits and her large, dark brown, and hazy areolas that stuck out on her brown skin before being overcome by her armpit.

The ripe smell was just as good as I remembered it the last time she put my face in it. Same as her asshole, it was admittedly pretty humiliating to be here even if I loved it, but it's even more embarrassing how much I'd do just to be here again, especially in a position where I might actually be able to fully cum. I decided to indulge myself at this moment, grabbing a handful of her tit and snuggling even closer to May. May was also starting to grab something of mine.

I could feel her fingers gently go over my gland before she finally gripped my dick. She jerked it off at a moderate pace, her soft gentle hands made me go wild. I moaned like a slut into her smelly armpit. I knew she liked that.

"So considering your size should I jerk it like this (her whole hand, the way she was doing it before) or like this (her thumb and pointer finger making a small ring that went around my dick perfectly)? Because the way I was doing it before makes you look really small and just feels clunky and unnatural, y'know. Like, if you weren't hard right now I don't even think it would be physically possible to give you a handjob like that. *giggles* I'd probably have to do it like this (three fingers) that would be so hot omg. Your cute dick getting off to 3 fingers trying desperately to get hard so that you can get a full handjob. Wait I bet that's how you masturbate every day! That's so cute! You've really gotta send me that masturbation video once this is all over, I'll count it as part of my orders from today's bet." May taunted, giggling like a brat the whole time. She was still jerking me off with three fingers, her pointer and middle finger on my gland. It felt very good but it wasn't how I wanted to cum, and I could feel something coming.

The overstimulation of her jerking me off in different ways, her sweaty armpit, her huge gelatinous boob in my hand, and my general lack of control were really getting to me. I squirmed to get my mouth out.

"May Im- Im going to cum soon- please." I whimpered, begging that she wouldn't do anything funny like give me a ruined orgasm.

"Hmmmmm if you want something you should beg more than that. And be specific." May spoke, with a flat and intimidating tone.

"May... can you please grip my penis harder a-and maybe with your whole hand. I know it's small but if you finish this gently it won't feel very good. Please I'll do anything." I moaned and quivered as I talked. May must have liked what she heard because the second I was finished talking she was really pumping my dick. She used a mixture of the different hand methods she made, except this time going much faster. She finally gripped it with her whole hand, which clapped against my balls a lot. Within about 7 seconds I had reached my limit. I inhaled a deep sniff of her armpit smell as I shot my load upwards into her hand and on my stomach.

May and I got up from our positions and I got my face out of her armpit. The first thing I saw was May licking the cum off of her hand, before snuggling into me. She grabbed her phone and stopped a stopwatch she set on it.

"Congratulations! You lasted a total of 3 minutes and 26 seconds in your girlfriend's hand!" She smiled, clearly mocking me.

"Well... It felt a lot longer than that. I was overstimulated that's all!" I grouched.

"It's okay babygirl I know you were trying your best. It won't be very important to our sex life though so there's no need to worry about it too much." May said, grabbing my ass and teasing my hole with her finger. "But that's for another day. For now, I'm just happy to be here." May leaned her whole body on me. I didn't realize she was so exhausted. Her eyes had a sparkle in them as she said her final words before going to sleep.

"Before you came you said you'd "do anything". I think Im also going to save that for a rainy day when I really need it, I already have everything I want. God I'm going to have so much fun with you. Teach you commands, get you new outfits to pose in, and give you lots of love<3... and some punishment and humiliation... because I love you so much." She fell asleep as soon as those words left her mouth. The stillness was nice as the heat cooled down. Throughout my entire life, I had never felt this kind of love for someone in my life. I hope she was dreaming about me.

12