All Comments on 'Betty Loves Daddy'

by lustysex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bollythoughtsbollythoughtsover 3 years ago
AMAZING!!!

JUST DON'T STOP...MAKE MORE STORIES JUST LIKE THESE...INNOCENT GIRLS GETTING TRICKED INTO BLOWJOB AND DEEPTHROAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Like stories of daddy sticking his big cock into a virgin pussy and leaving a load of virile seed deep in her belly and then watching her belly swell up with new life as he repeatedly leaves his seed in her belly. Would like more description of daddy as to his hairy chest and big nuts and how how his cock pulses as he inseminates her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, the psychological manipulation and thrill of power that Stephen feels and genuine love Betty exhibits is a real turn-on, never mind the breeding/impregnation. Sequels are definitely needed. What sort of life would they have together with her totally subservient to her new husband. Here's a pitch. He decides how she dresses, very modest conservative clothes but forbids her from wearing bras or panties. When they're on a picnic for example he takes her behind some bushes, bends her over a trunk stump, and uses her for a quick shag doggystyle. He forbids contraception and intends to have her pregnant regularly. Between pregnancies he fucks her in the ass and mouth until he decides to knock her up again. Sometimes she awakens to him holding her and gently inseminating her while rubbing her belly.

She doesn't always want sex and she doesn't like oral or anal. She is afraid of being pregnant because she fears the responsibility of taking care of Stephen's baby, she is fearful of disappointing the man she loves. Stephen has to use emotional manipulation and physical coercion, not taking taking no for an answer. But she comes to enjoy being used to make her man happy, she tolerates being bent over and her arms held behind her back while being painfully fucked in the ass because she believes her purpose in life is to satisfy her lover when he's mad from work and needs to let off steam. She comes to enjoy being bred, feeling totally vulnerable and under the power of Stephen as he makes her his again and again. Stephen for his part isn't totally exploitative, he deeply appreciates her desire to please and how selfless she is and they develop a mutual love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Very hot, intense and nasty story. It really turned me on. I liked how you opened it with Betty getting out of bed and going into the kitchen naked while her stepfather was there, and then had a flashback explaining how it all started. The way Stephen first saw her naked and he kept looking at her after telling her it was OK was especially intense. Really dirty how he squeezed her ass while she hugged him naked, making her wet and rub herself against his erection. So naughty how he would kiss her and squeeze her every night, getting her ready. You described Stephen's lust so well. The blowjob was especially sexy. My favorite parts were: "Betty bounced towards him and made herself comfortable on his lap sitting comfortably and keeping her head on his chest, her ass snugged to his groin, her dick stuffed comfortably between her ass cheeks.

Stephen kept his hands around her waist his right hand going up and grabbing her right boob, pinching her nipple, making Betty let out a moan and then releasing it, he said: "When you become a woman, my love, you have only one duty in your life, to serve the man in your life, to devote your mind, body, and soul to the man you love the most, to take up the wifely duties for that man, and to make him your husband and the love of your life."

Betty listened attentively as Stephen explained to her what becoming a woman meant, all while pawning his big hands over those luscious tits, squeezing them, pinching them, and making Betty so wet she couldn't comprehend what her father meant exactly.

Stephen then continued "Who is that man in your life betty? Who do you love the most? Who will you devote your life to?"

Betty in her world of pleasure couldn't think clearly and didn't understand what trap she was falling into all she could feel was how her daddy's hand made her feel. Closing her eyes she said, "You daddy, I love you, I have only loved you daddy you are the only man in my life daddy no one else."

Stephen couldn't control himself anymore he had to have his little girl now, feel the warmth inside her pussy, break her virgin body, and make her his forever. Just on the brink of complete control he continued squeezing her boobs and starting to give open-mouthed kisses on her neck, betty unconsciously submitting herself to him tilted her head to the other side giving him more room to go on."

And

"He started going towards the bathroom all the while kissing her hard. Becky returned the kiss with great enthusiasm, the feel of her daddy's dick down there making her go wild.

"Tell me, baby, tell me that look sucking daddy's dick, that you'll always suck daddy's cock when he'll come back home in the evening," Stephen said while walking towards his bedroom giving betty little instructions and training her to be the perfect cum bucket.

"Oh yes daddy as soon as you enter the home I will kneel and suck your cock daddy, everyday daddy I promise," Betty said, she would agree to anything her daddy said right now. The tingling sensation she felt in the morning when she looked at her daddy has now amplified making her go crazy inside.

Stephen took Betty inside and threw her on his bed. Her big boobs jiggling insanely before coming to a rest on her chest. Oh, how magnificent she looked. Stephen wanted to taste her but he couldn't control himself anymore he had to go inside Betty's pussy now.

He went on top of her, both oh her hands encased in one of his and he started kissing betty on her jaw and kept going downwards towards her neck, at the junction of her neck and shoulder he started sucking harshly, knowing that it made Betty go crazy, Betty started writhing on the bed just as Stephen lined himself up in front of her pussy.

"Baby it's going to hurt a little bit in the start but daddy promises you it's going to feel so much better later," Stephen said as he prepared himself to enter Betty.

Betty felt a little scared but she trusted her daddy. He wouldn't hurt her unnecessarily, so she looked right into her daddy's eyes and said "I trust you, daddy, you won't hurt me."

Stephen couldn't stop himself now and he slowly started entering Betty's cunt, the virgin pussy too tight to enter such a big dick but he couldn't stop now. Slowly and steadily with controlled thrusts he started entering her one inch at a time, till he felt her hymen, the thought of being the first and only man who would even enter this warm tight pussy made him go wild and he pushed back till only his tip remained inside Betty's body and slammed into her pussy, breaking her hymen and making her his.

"Ahhh" Betty shouted "Daddy it hurts," she said a tear slipping from her eye.

But Stephen was long gone now all he could feel was the warmth of a pussy on his dick after eight years. Such a sexy, young body below him, and all his plans of going slow went right out of the window. He came out and started entering betty with hard strokes, looking into her eyes, the lone tear making it all the more real to him.

After a few strokes, Betty realized what her daddy meant by the pleasure coming later, the pain went away and instead of it, the tingling started coming to her body full force, every stroke of her daddy's dick inside her pussy made her feel so good.

She threw her legs over her daddy's back and moaned "Oh yes daddy, it feels so good".

Looking at her baby girl like this, writhing in pleasure Stephen lost whatever ounce of control he had left inside his body and started earnestly moving inside Betty's pussy with all his might.

He dipped low and took the right breast in his mouth, licking it tugging it, and biting the nipple all the while ramming into his little step-daughters pussy.

The pleasure making Betty go crazy, "Oh yes daddy", Betty said "Keep going daddy, Don't stop, Oh it feels so good" she closed her eyes the pleasure was becoming too much. She could feel something reaching its peak inside her body, down from her toes till it slowly started reaching her stomach.

Stephen too started feeling the tingling in his balls realizing that he is going to cum soon and the idea of cumming inside Betty and making her pregnant, with a swollen belly, roaming around the house, barefoot and naked. That image did it for Stephen and he started ramming into her cunt fast and hard.

"Open your eyes, Betty I want to see you when I cum inside of you," Stephen said and betty opened her eyes at once.

"What is happening to me daddy," asked Betty as the tingling sensation was all over her body, her brain ready to lose into it, submit to whatever her daddy was doing it to her.

He could feel her pussy squeezing his dick knowing that Betty was close too, he brought his hand down to her cunt and started rubbing her clit fast, all the while going inside her.

"Oh yes, Oh yes baby," Stephen said looked into Betty's eyes and came deep inside her pussy.

His orgasm threw Betty go over the threshold, her eyes closed, back arched up "Oh daddy" she said and came all over Stephen's dick."

So hot. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work. I hope you will write more stories. You are very talented and kinky. This made me so fucking hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustysex@lustysex
20 something, bisexual, crazy, always looking for an experience worth remembering. turning the fantasies into stories till they can't be turned into reality.