Betty with a Capital B

Story Info
A 18 year old kid finds love with his Mom.
6.7k words
4.08
18k
29
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an older man who rode the short yellow bus being Dyslexic with a speech impediment. My Grammarly has helped a great deal as have the editors who have helped. Everyone is over 18.

Betty with a capital B.

Wow, what fun at the Christmas party, it did not turn out quite like I had planned, but what does in my life. I should start my tale a few days back. It was the night of the high school talent contest that none of us went to. My baby Sister Betty whom I call a bitch because that was how she rolled most days. She burned bridges like Dad did cigarettes. How did she do this? Was it just a brother-sister thing? No, but she got me grounded for her sneaking into the house.

The B(see above) just broke my window to get in the house. She woke me up and dragged me into the hall, pulling my shorts down as she went into her room at 3 am screaming. "Dan, why are you showing me your dick, you pervert!"

I was stunned, Dad rushed into the hall from downstairs, fully dressed, and started beating my twenty-year-old ass pretty bad. My soon-to-be nineteen-year-old Sister's birthday is weeks away, December the twenty-fourth.

My drunk Sister laughed and fell over; drunk Dad smelled of Gin, and wait, why was he dressed at two am? My Mom came out dressed in her bathrobe and stopped Bob, my Dad, from beating on me. He cuts quite a figure in his black suit. He stands an inch above me and says he is six foot five, but I am six foot two. Nothing with Dad adds up, but it never did. Mom wants to know why my Sister is drunk on the floor, passed out smelling like Gin, and when my Mom Jill got close to my Dad, she held her nose. Mom sent me to my room, and Bob went to Betty; picking her off the floor, she woke up.

Betty says. "There you are, baby. We got time for part two?"

My Mom came into my room, saw the window, and says. "Sorry, I'm not buying this for a second it looks like your Sister framed you, and just like the cake incident, it looks like you be grounded again."

As you turned to go back to Betty's room.

I hear Mom and Dad talking; it must be loud if I listen to it with two doors closed. So I lay down and thought, how did I get stuck again? What have I done to deserve this? Was it keeping my hot Sister's body in my mind as I stoke it out? She's six foot flat-footed, one hundred and forty pounds bright blue eyes, blond hair, and a 3.0 grade average. With a perfect hourglass figure, but that burning bridges thing haunts her. She goes through a few boyfriends a month; if it goes on any longer, she will have to look at other towns for her dating pool.

I would rather die before I let on. I thought my Sister was smoking hot. Now tell my hot Mom she was hot and was often a fantasy telling her would lead to the bedroom. I never figured out what my Sister and Dad were doing during this, but like I said just a dream. My Mom, Jill, with cute short red hair. She stands five foot nine and weighs one hundred and twenty-five pounds, with an hourglass figure with fuller breasts in 38 D than my Sister's. My Mom Jill's eyes are green, and they sparkle when you are interested in what's going on.

I heard the fight but could not say what the words were. It was at last over; it lasted an hour. Dad slept in his office on his pull-out couch. I go downstairs for coffee unable to sleep, and Mom is wearing a bathrobe when she wants to be warm and not be romantic. I'm grounded for life; maybe telling Mom I have her back is worth a shot. We both got 3.9s in school; we both saw and heard what we heard. I woke an hour early than normal my room got like ice because of the broken window stuffing a newspaper in the opening got cold.

I walk up behind you and wrap my arms around you. A mix of hand placement made it less son-like and more man-woman thing. I smell you; it flashes home to me. I rub my cheek on your neck; I hear a tiny moan. As your hand holds my arm, one is on your waist and the other near your breast. Brushing against my hand was a slight moan as your hand made mine clime up to more of the swell of your breast.

I softly say. "Morning Jill, it was a hell of a night. I was not buying Dad's story, and what the B said clenched it. Since B got her hooks into Dad, I was grounded for life. If that's the case, I rather do something worth being grounded for."

I gently turned my Mom to me; a glance showed your neck red, just like when my ex and I would get turned on kissing, your neck looked the same.

Mom says. "You bad boy think you can get away with some grab-ass with your old Mom?"

I say. "Thank you, Mom and Jill; you have made my life worth living. Nothing my Dad can do or that Bitc... of a Sister could do that. But you Mom with a kind word or a hand on my shoulder. It went a long way to improving my life. You give me strength making it bearable, Jill. You give me happiness. I love you, Mom."

I took your chin in my hand, lifted your face to mine, and listened for a second to your breathing. Yours matched mine. I leaned in halfway and stopped waiting to see if you moved forward. You did our lips touch. My pulse beat faster as our lips both moved. I slipped a tongue in, and you raised up to press our lips together tighter. We kissed not as Mom and Son, but you know, lovers.

I say. "Now, this was worth it. This was worth being grounded grabbing, that hot ass of yours. I saw no way of winning."

I'm moving my hands on you in neutral territory; only my Mom is no one-night stand.

You move my hand up on your breast, and I find your nipple growing hard to your soft moans. Then, we heard Betty coming down the stairs, and we broke apart. First, I began drying the dishes that Mom was washing from last night, another chore that Betty missed. Then, I told a joke, so we laughed because we had both heard it last night from Dad at dinner.

The laugh hid my Mom's red neck and her I've just been fucking kissed look as I ate the breakfast burritos Mom made when she got up. Betty poured a cup, grabbed a plate, and texted someone as you went back upstairs. When I heard a phone ring in the dining room. I dried my hands and went to see if it was mine. Mine had been missing since dinner last night.

I go look, and nope, not mine, but it's blowing up with texts that read. "We got to do that again. Your so big inside of me."

It's Dad's phone; the dumb-ass has mine. So I ran to the kitchen, sent the texts, photos, and screenshots to my cloud, changed it back, showed Mom the images and texts, and cleared the history.

I say. "Please, Jill, don't say anything. If you do, Dad will rabbit with the cash. I think he planning something with Betty. I erased the history up to when Dad lost it last night, taking mine with him. I plug it into the Bluetooth and set it to charge the speaker; the battery will die. Dad will find his phone in the den, and he will return mine. I'm not sure if he is smart enough to know how to erase history. I mean, the digital clock in his truck still flashes 12:00."

Mom says. "I want to kill him, but your right. He would run. Can you load a flash drive of the videos? You think they are of the two of them. You can check the cloud from your laptop?"

I say. "Easy to do; they made videos. I can play spy and follow them to a hotel. Take my Canon and get a few shots of them. I have your back, Mom."

I took a hot coffee and got another Mom kiss as I went to my room and the cloud. I have to say Damn. The videos were porn worthy, and If I was big as shit as my Sis, I put them on the internet and made bank.

I went downstairs to Dad pouring coffee, and he says. "My phone was in the upstairs bathroom; take better care of it. It's not meant for water."

I ran up the stairs; that shit did not know how to delete his history. Damn, my phone was in the sink bubbles were drifting to the top. I heard Dad's rolling coal truck pulling out and rattling the windows as he left.

I went downstairs with my repair tools and took my old phone. It needed a charge, so I grabbed it and went and sat at the breakfast bar plugging it on a charger.

I sat so I could see if B coming and say to Mom. "Jill, I have the thumb drive. It has thirty videos, a few hundred semi-nudes, and gross dick picks he sent to her. Now brace yourself. It's been going on since last year been reading their texts. It's all on the drive better call your lawyer now but don't do it where you can be heard. Do it now; plane tickets are booked for the day after Christmas."

Mom stepped outside with her coffee, and she asked after the call. "Could I take her? She hates driving in town?"

We loaded up our coffees and water. I put the phone in rice, took out the battery first, and waited for the old phone to be charged; it took the same cards. It was a short drive through the most affluent part of town. Most were putting Christmas things up or had them up already.

I waited in the lawyer's office waiting room and then in a room full of his team.

I say. "My Dad had my phone all last night, and he took videos and pics with my phone. I'm pulling it apart, waiting for my backup phone to charge, and the sim cards are drying out. I will drop them to you as soon as I get back home. I have all the photos, text, and videos I have them on a flash drive."

A team worked on the papers within ten minutes, and the lawyer says. "It will cost more, but we can do this. You can hand him his walking papers; it's seven days until the party."

We stopped at a park and held you as you cried. I kissed your tears away and rubbed your shoulders. We looked at each other Mom trembled in my arms, but that was the same look as we kissed. We got home to an empty house. There was a note from Betty. "Spending Friday night over at Susan's." It read.

Mom fell to the couch. She flipped the TV on. I took your heels off and slid the footstool over. I rubbed your feet as you found some scary movie for us. Then, you started some cartoon with a wacko scientist and his grand kid.

I say. "Hot soup and my grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches? You want red or white with that?"

You moan. "White with the cream soup, yes?"

I nod and bring you a glass of wine. It's nearly five pm, and we both think they are not coming home.

I started the potatoes, cutting them into cubes and the taking the eyes out of them, taking most of the skin off. I cook five pieces of bacon, garlic, onions, and red bell peppers. I took out the crisp bacon. I add the vegetables to the pot, cook them till soft, and take them out. Wiping the pot with a paper towel and put the veggies back in, adding butter, flour and spices, paprika, black pepper, and turmeric when the flour is cooked for about a minute or so.

I added a splash of wine, moving it around and watching the alcohol burn off, adding a splash more when that was done. Next, I added my homemade ham stock made from a ham hocks. Finally, I took about half of the potatoes, pushed them through a strainer, and added the rest turned the heat up, brought it to a simmer, gave it ten minutes, added heavy cream and almond milk, and reduced the heat as I warmed up the oven stirring between steps.

I put mayonnaise on the outside of the whole wheat bread and butter the bread on the inside got slices of three kinds of cheese, sliced fresh tomato, put a few pieces on each, added a bit of bacon for each sandwich, a thin slice of raw onion and two wedges of a ripe avocado a sprinkle of spices. I close them up and stick them in the cast iron griddle in the oven. As I stir the soup, I will add some crumbled bacon to the top as a garnish.

I see the sandwich needs turning to flip, and I do. I go out and kiss my Mom's head. I see you have not touched your drink. I return with the TV table meant for two; if you sit close, I bring the soup out. I stuck a bread stick on top of the cup. I bring in the grilled cheese, all golden and dripping in cheese, the layers a different color, and a few small batch chips.

Mom moaned when she tasted the soup; it was a light turn-on. My Mom dipped the bread stick in the soup, and you had it in your mouth as you noticed I was not eating. Or moving, you look over why and you must have seen your self the soup dripping off the phallic-shaped bread stick, the cum dripping off. I mean soup, you knew, and I knew we laughed nervously like it was funny.

I'm still a boy, so I say. "Jill, that would be so worth the grounding, but I am afraid I have to return the favor to you. Would that not make you grounded also?"

Mom grabbed me and says. "How you get so good kissing you a slut baby kissing all the girls?"

I say. "Well, I know that every girl I kissed or hoped to do more with B told you about Mom."

Mom laughed, saying. "Betty told your Dad she did not tell me you did."

You sucked the oil from the sandwich off your fingers. I moan, watching you. I do the same; you sigh, also.

Jill says. "It's why I'm not drinking. We are very close to making this old girl happy. Your kiss inflamed me. It's been so long since that shit kissed me, and he never turned me inside out. You must think I'm a slut, but it's been five years since we listened to something sexy and did the sex thing. He told me it was me. I've gotten fat and not tight down there after two kids."

I stood up fast, livid; my face was without color, and my fist tightened till my knuckles cracked like bolts snapping every one popped. My Mom looked at me, startled. You reached out, holding my fist; your warm hands melted my fist, and my body touched your love.

I say. "That's Fucking new; I feel like fighting Dad for the insults to my Queen. Instead, I need to ask Sis if she wants hot soup and a sandwich to tell us if I can kiss again without worrying about them coming home."

Mom says. "That fucker talked me into putting a tracer on her phone now watch your language you got me doing it. We take the things to the kitchen as I send a text. "I got a return Eating Pizza off a six-pack. Go fuck yourself."

I show it to you, and you show me the tracker app. It's a hotel that Dad's work uses for bigwigs. Dad is in charge of the room booking when they come into town. That's all it could show; it might work to go there, but we got the videos. Mom and I are loading the dishwasher setting it to start at one am.

I say. "A very sick part of me wants to watch my Sister, the bitch; she is fucking hot. But one word Dad I can watch incest porn knowing it's not real, but sorry, I saw it was Dad without any doubt. I thought about working on the phone, putting it in the mason jar, filling it with rice, and placing it in the bag. Double checking on my laptop on tracking app, it read it had to alert his phone that another user it would tell them someone knew where they were. I go and cancel the settings so glad I checked before I clicked yes.

I changed out the SIM card and looked at what was there. Two texts stood out; one was. "We need blow to do the beach scene, baby," And there were some dirty photos of a very hot Sister to go with it. The second one read. "We can put it in my shaving cream can-a-way. Can it has real cream in it so it has enough for a few days, but it has a faked bottom? I pick up the day before."

It came with hard dick pics. Talk about gross Dad did not have a six-pax.

I showed the two texts to Mom and sent the files; a few had them talking about going for the savings and the college fund and turning them into gold. I made a point of sending these files to both the head guy and the head of the team, noting I had done so.

I put my old phone on the charger because, with just as little as I used it, it's almost dead. So I sat down next to Mom, and she was understandably mad, but there was something else fear. It was fear of what comes next with Dad saying Mom let herself go.

I say. "You trust me, Jill? I can't let you believe what that dick told you to come with me only if you trust me?"

You nodded, and I led you to the full-length mirrors in the dining room. I'll stop you. I raise your sweater up over your head. You stand like you are fat and naked, but you're wearing a tee shirt and my old sweatpants. I pull your sweats down your black panties stand out with the white tee. I draw your shirt off. Your breast was quite lovely. I thought to tell you, but I knew you would run if I did. I took your panties off, and your nerves put your hands over your breast and pussy. I kissed your neck your hands held onto my hands.

I tease your ear as I say. "Open your eyes, sexy look at what I see."

My cock was hard in my place behind you. I pressed it into you, licked your neck, and you shook as I breathed my hot breath where I licked your nipples popped. Your lips are engorged a few drops glisten in your pussy hairs that show your eyes are watching me in the mirror as my kisses get hotter. You turn your head to say no, we can't, but my lips found yours, and I stole your words from you. My hand teased your breast, and your nipples were pinched. Then, my hand finds your pussy wet and hot.

I say. "Again, Jill, watch the mirror. I won't tell you again. I know this is not what sons do, but you must know you're not some used-up hag. Your fucking hot, Mom. my friends call you a Milf."

Looking at the mirror, you say. "What's a Milf Dan?"

Your body shakes as my fingers flick your clit. Your wet enough. I say. "Mothers, I like to fuck."

You sucked air in; you swooned in my arms; you could hardly stand. I could not tell if you were pulling away. I put my fingers together two as I push them inside your pussy slowly. You moan, trying to squirm, but you have not said no.

I say. "Louse my ass; you're tight as a virgin, Mom. I'm going to love making you come. This should do it."

Two fingers fucking you, making wet noises as my thumb flicks your clit. I kiss your neck, moving down to your shoulder. I look up to see if your eyes are open, and they are. I suck hard, and the point on your shoulder where you moan when I rub your shoulders, I find and suck. Your hand moves over mine at your pussy as your other hand moves mine to your breast. Your moans start, and your legs won't stay still. I sucked hard and held my thumb in place, pushing against your clit. I feel it pulse to your heart.

You scream your head off. "My gods, man, you're making me feel sexy, sin or not."

You came, and your legs buckle under you. I held you up. Told you how sexy you were till you came back to earth. OK, maybe not ground, but you turned and winked at me. My Mom says. "Your turn, stud."

I say. "That's a flat no for me, dear. I did this to show you are not out of shape and you are still so hot, and after your divorce, if you feel my love. I will in a second but not yet, Jill. I have your back, dear now I need a couple minutes. Damn Jill, you look like you have been made love to by your lover. You need to shower, Mom; you look like you had great sex."

You kissed me and say. "You're going to get yours in due time, Son, in due time. You are so unlike your father or Sister. Thank you, baby; you are the best thing in my world."

You held my cock in your hands through my sweats, but my precum made a wet spot that went to the shape of moms hand. So Mom went one way, and I went another way back to my room. With a few strokes at most, I came in a hurry; it made me feel hot.

We met again on the couch; Mom made hot cocoa and homemade marshmallows. We watched the 1974 Black Christmas. It was old; no one had phones, DVDs, big TVs, computers, or the internet. So what the hell was this? The cars were all stick, and no sex toys or lube. What the hell, indeed. We watched some game of thrones. The first fifteen minutes had a hot sex scene, and they shocked us because they were brother and Sister. Mom looked at me and paused the show.

You looked at me and say. "No, your too smart to do your Sister. You know you be under your Sister's thumb blackmail would be your end. You are too smart to get caught in that, but have you been tempted?"

12