Betty with a Capital B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answer. "I might know a guy who used an image seen of her in the shower to be used as an aid, so to speak, but it pales in comparison to this Milf I know and love."

Mom went red in the face as she was told I masturbated to my Mom. Then, we heard the garage door opener work its noise said Dad's home, and our bubble of happiness was broken.

Dad came in and says. "Hello, what was to eat?"

Mom answered. "Dan made some soup, and I can make you a sandwich. We were just watching Christmas Horror movies."

Mom and Dad went into the kitchen. Mom heated the soup; as Mom got the bread out, Dad was ranting about Horror movies and how they stole money away from the church. As Mom made the sandwich, a smile came over your face as you looked up back into the den. You see me watching, and you smile at me. You caress your breast biting your lip as you finish making the sandwich.

Dad stays in the kitchen, eating and standing up. He avoids sitting down. So I went to my room and the cloud to see what was there. The files made today, the whips and butt plugs, answer why Dad won't sit down.

I emailed Mom's lawyer and sent him Dad's cloud sending the password with it. I received an email saying your Sister has a website that sells older videos of her girlfriends or boyfriends. Did we want them to pass this on to your mother?"

I answered back. "Hell no, I'm done with her and Dad. I not telling Mom this till after the smoke clears."

I hear the water running in my Sister's bathroom; we don't share the bathroom. We each have our own bedrooms and baths; we don't even share a wall. I heard the shower start and went down to more fighting. I glance, seeing if it will get close to hitting again. Not going to happen on my watch. Jill turned to me after getting a dig in you winked at me. My camera was out, and Dad did it. He raised his hand and hit her hard enough to make her back up. I tossed the phone onto the couch and ran in, striking Dad. He slid across the kitchen, ending up with his feet in the air on the wall, out cold. I went back and turned the video off.

Dad was coming too, I say. "You think that hurts? Touch her again. I feed you to a wood-chipper."

Dad's face went all white as he tried to stand. Betty walks in and sees her daddy on the floor, and she goes to help him; she knows enough not to say anything witty.

Mom took an iron pan and says. "Well, your father is sleeping in the office. No one hits me a second time, and Mom kept the pan near her. We watched two more movies. After Mom went to bed, I saw Betty's phone, which was unlocked, so I cloned the cloud and sent the info to the lawyers after it was done.

I worked on her history, removing what I had done, and went to bed and fell asleep in seconds. It was the sleep of just the fighting for what was fair. My Sister wants Dad OK, but you're not talking all of Mom's money away after the divorce. Hours later, I woke to the most pleasant feeling of a hot wet mouth on my morning wood. It was a dream; I lifted the covers back, ensuring it was my Mom.

Mom stopped, nodded, and smiled as if she knew I was worried it was not Mom. I fell to bed and enjoyed the best blow job to date. I wonder if this is how Jill felt. I felt the bed sheets get sucked up through my cock from my ass, and you teased my ass and balls. I painted your inside mouth with swimmers. Trying to catch my breath before my eyes focus, I pull you up and kiss you. My tongue slips in your mouth, and we fight for my cum.

I pull you over me, so you're on top as I bite, kiss, and nibble down your body. You are popping out in a sweat as I smell your pussy. I started at twelve o'clock and worked around twenty-four hours, biting and sucking all I could find. I slip two fingers again. You feel so tight, and they cup your G-spot, and my tongue is playing with your clit. It makes you scream as you spray my face. I can't stop.

I won't stop but thinking your clit would be tender, I licked your asshole, drinking up all of your juices running down your legs.

You moan, pushing me away, and say. "Damn, you fucking broke me, Son; you plan on making love to me with that passion. Are we a one-night thing, baby? Are we?"

I cleared my voice and say. "Well, if you ask me to prove my love to you is to never touch you again in this way, so be it. You want just your loving Son, that's fine with me, but if you want me to treat you with how much I love you, I've done that twice now. So I think I have done well."

Mom brought her phone, opened the app, and saw the phone was back at the hotel. Mom curled next to me and held me, I say. "Mom, I'm sorry, Jill, this is us cheating on him. We can't love like this and not be cheating; at least we can wait six days for the main event."

We stayed that way till Mom's phone pinged. Mom pushed me out of bed, stripped the bed, put clean sheets on, tossed the dirty clothes shoot and says. "Grab a shower, sexy I start breakfast. So I will throw the clothes in the wash and meet you in the kitchen to help with breakfast. You kissed me, and you were gone. I messed up the clean bed covers that we just put on, so it showed just one body had slept there and started my shower. I was downstairs in a flash, leaving my door open and the room messy you know like most days.

I started food, single serving quiches, sausage, and spinach. They were in the oven when an angel walked down the stairs. My face began to beam in love when I heard the garage door open my face changed.

I heard them come in, and I say. "Breakfast is in the oven, sausage quiches, and biscuits from scratch, but they're not done yet."

Mom comes in and says. "Morning, dear, Dad and I need to talk, Mom touched her leg, turning her phone on record. They step out back. Mom asked him a few questions, and Dad looked like he was spinning a big yarn. Mom looks at me and points to your coffee cup, asking for more. I step out to fill their cups, and Dad is on his second cigarette since you started talking. I put a splash of Honey Mead in your cup as Dad got just coffee.

You two finished talking, and Mom smiled; our pillow talk was for you to ask if you could go to marriage counseling to throw Dad off the trail of Mom filling papers.

By your smile when it was just us, Mom says. "He sleeps in the office till the new year, and he agreed to go see the counselor. He said it so fast, guilty like you said. So we also go see the marriage counselor in the new year. I can't believe I could ever love anyone so self-centered."

I started a crock pot of chili with steak chunks, sausage, and no beans. So it would be ready by dinner time, I thought we had to watch football with the family, but Sis had a nail party to go to. Dad had to hang out with the boys from work and watch the game. So we watched what we wanted to watch. I asked my Mom how to make cornbread, and my Mom's eyes lit up. So we paused the movie, and Mom showed me how to make it. I told you how sexy you looked, but we kept our hands to ourselves; we were both looking forward to our honeymoon.

The week went by with no changes other than Dad seemed to be doing more and more coke. The night of the party, we dressed in semi-costumes. It was a Frozen office party at Dad's work. We were all in blue and white I even dyed my hair frosted blue and had a blue two-piece suit; the pants were tight but stretchy. We were picked up by a limo and taken downtown to the office party. Getting there I split off the group and I hacked Dad's office printer. Printed an invite to the process server I was to give to the front desk to be picked up right at ten pm.

The law firm said they had a few parting gifts for our dear old Dad. When we got there, they were playing my jam, so I was up on the dance floor and danced till the song was over, and I went to stand next to Mom as she sipped her drink, talking to the suits of the firm. I was working on a delicious beer as the dinner bell rang. We found the name plates at the table, and it showed Dad and Mom sitting at the head table and my Sister and I at what was basically a kid's table.

My Sister saw that and went and told Mom something, and you came by to say something to me. Betty the B took Mom's place and wrapped Dad's arm up. Mom followed my gaze, and I stood, pulled my Moms chair out, and helped her sit. Not too deep into their teens, the younger kids look at my Mom like a fine cheeseburger.

We ate and listened to the speeches, and Dad was given a bonus check. Betty took it from Dad and slipped it into her dress between her breast. Dad was to have given a speech, but he and Betty went to the restroom instead. Unfortunately, they got caught doing coke in the same stall in the restroom. The owner busted them and called the police as the process server hit him with the divorce papers. It was not a trifecta, but it was close.

Two officers in plain clothes came with two uniformed officers. They arrested Dad for incest, Cocaine possession, embezzlement stealing from the company. It was all on his phone, and he bragged about what he did to impress his daughter. Mom took the check away from Betty as she was taken away in cuffs. Dad pressed the elevator button, but all he got was the shaft.

With that done, we danced the night away. We got home by cab because Dad was fired. We did not have the limo anymore. They asked us to leave at two am. So we cabbed home and slept in the same bed in my room. Mom had something about the bedroom. We were so tired we just slept.

Dad had cleared the checking account before the banks closed for Christmas, but he had the cash and gold in his home office. They had taken his laptop and phone from the office at work. His offshore accounts numbers and passwords were on his computer. He going to get fifteen years for that alone.

I opened the desk and took the gold and cash out; it was about the checking and savings account balance. We puttered around all day both of us felt their weight in the house like a dark shadow. Finally, we packed a bag, locked the place up, and drove to the beach. Before we got there in the hour's drive, Mom had us a beach house. We stopped, picked up food and drinks, and were met there, showing the basics one room for Mother and another for her loving Son. We walked at sunset on the beach, holding hands like lovers.

We made Pizza from scratch as Mom made a salad, and we drank wine and fed each other food; as the house warmed up, we took our clothes off and kissed under the crackling fire. Kissing other places were starting to be kissed. The time was frozen. Barry White was playing on my Moms phone. The man knows, right? Listen to Barry, and your night will be fire.

I found your neck again. I give you three hickeys as your moans rise in pitch. My fingers find your ass. I take some lube from your pussy. I tease your ass. You hand me a tube of lube. I put some on my fingers and rub all of your added extra in your pussy just past your outer lips. My fingers slip inside your hot ass, teasing just to the first knuckle as my fingers pull your lips, as my mouth treats your nipples as if they were on a switch cause they got turned on. Your hand has held my cock now without stroking me for half an hour or more. I know I'm close to coming, and you come by my hand. I slide inside the place where I came from. No thought for anything else as I slipped deeper into you. To your moans, you lift your hips to get me deeper when I hit bottom, you held me tight.

My Mom says. "So full, so much fuller, it's like I'm a virgin again. Please be still."

I was still like you asked, but my kissing you increased, as did my fingers found your clit, stroking it like it was my cock. You came, but my seven inches did not. We rocked the dance one led, then the other led. We changed positions to keep me from coming, then it did not matter. I lost it. A big load blew out of me with no warning.

We did not stop; we sped up. I could not keep this up forever, but I thought Mom making me come with her. So she came, I came, she came, and she came again, then I lost one last load to my Mom spraying me with her come. It sounded like a fire hose going off, but we wet the blanket and bed sheet we laid down.

Jill says. "She needed to pee."

I say. "I can give you a hand or tongue on that, Jill."

Mom giggled and, holding a hand on your pussy ran to the bathroom. I followed and sat on the tub next to the toilet. You opened your legs your pussy was on full display.

I grin at my Mom, lean in, and so softly kiss your pussy, cleaning up my cum. You moaned. "I raised such a good boy, always cleaning up his messes. Up please, baby, let me up to pee."

I did. I sucked your pee right out of your pussy; it was a bit sour and salty.

I stood to feed you my kiss. You put your hand out, and you say. "Wait that's gross but I spent my life saying no to my husband and for him to say no to me. I'm not sure what kinds of sex or kinks I have in me, but I never say no the first time to you for anything."

You kissed me. You did not stop; your hand found my cock. It was getting hard, but I knew you were tired, and I tend to want to be greedy, but the thought of making or causing my Mom pain was a big no. I took you to the shower and cleaned us up. I asked. "Christmas movies or stepmom and stepsister porn with the plumber?"

It was the right thing to say Mom started laughing you wrapped us in blankets and we moved back to the living room. You started a movie we watched them till it was time for the sun to come up. We walked the beach at dawn. We would have many more days like this. We moved to the sunny south of France, bought a villa for next to nothing, restored it, and lived a long and happy life.

12