Betty's Blog of Bound Boobies Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a breast-obsessed girl and her blog.
3.3k words
4.31
24k
12
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Boobies. She loved the sound of that word. Ever since she grew her pair, she was utterly fascinated by those strange wonders of nature. Betty looked at the glowing laptop screen in front of her.

Her new project was shaping up well. Her first, personal blog. She wanted to try that for ages, but never knew what she should write about. But that question was finally answered. She would write for her boobies! Betty grinned happily as she typed the short introduction.

Hello world, this is zips'n'ties speaking, also known as Beep and Boop. We are a 23 year young pair of balloon-y body appendages belonging to someone called... well, our kind owner prefers to stay anonymous for now, so no names!

Her naughty grin got wider and wider as she typed away,

Why zips'n'ties you ask? Well, the last good idea our owner had revolved around zip ties, so we thought that would be a fitting name for our blog. Damn, those ties were tight! Made us all red and puffy! We both just love rough treatment, and if we don't look a bit swollen and bloated after a session, it wasn't a good one! Oh, we'll get some pictures from that adventure up soon. As appetizer! To get you into the right, creative mood!

Because, unfortunately, our owner is slowly running out of ideas on how to entertain us two fleshy fun-bags. That's why we decided to go public and ask the big, wide world for help. Maybe some of you guys have good suggestions? Please, some kind soul out there just needs to help us out!

Keywords: nsfw, adult, personal blog, big breasts, breast bondage

She read the post again and again. Yes, that should attract some attention. Hopefully from some inventive, creative breast fanatics! She giggled in anticipation.

"Now. we just need to do those pictures," she whispered as her hands massaged her soft, warm breasts.

Betty raised from her chair and went to her tiny 'bath' which was just a corner in her room with sink and mirror. She had already prepared part of her cramped studio apartment for a quick photo session. But first she had to prepare her body. Time to introduce Beep and Boop to the world.

Shower, shave, body lotions and other feel-good treatments; she just loved to smell good and be all shiny and squishy! Her hands wrapped around her glowing orbs and squeezed them tightly. Beep and Boop were so excited already! With flushed cheeks, she searched for her secret box, her stash of fun. She would die in shame if anybody ever found this and connected the dots!

There they were. Black zip ties and electric tape was all she needed. And, of course, her trusty camera. She finally got one that she could control from her mobile! The picture quality was great, and it was so easy to take selfies with it. She reached for the electric tape and tried to wrap it around the base of her breast. Shit, her skin was just too slippery with all that lotion. She had to use something else. Her eyes lingered on the large roll of silver duct tape. That one stuck on anything, she remembered, maybe it would work better?

She unwound a small piece and positioned it at the underside of her jiggling boob, right at her rib-cage. Then, she slowly and meticulously wrapped it around while she pulled it as tight as she could. Ouchie, that stuff indeed stuck like hell! She smoothed the wrinkles down and examined the result in her mirror.

"Good, but not great. At least it makes my tit swell up a little. Now the zip ties."

She wrapped one of the thin plastic bands over the bobbing boob right on top of the silver tape, pushed it flush against her rib-cage and slowly pulled it tight. Yes, that was it! She felt her blood pumping, blowing up her body like a balloon. Her hands wrapped around the bloated melon and thoroughly massaged her buzzing flesh. Oh how she loved that feeling!

Now the rest of the tape. Betty took the large roll, unwrapped a little piece and stuck it on the hard breast ball, right where the plastic band cut into her flesh. She squinted her eyes shut and pulled the silver band around her tit, one, two times. With teary eyes she examined the result and then continued to wrap loop after loop around the bobbing appendage until it was covered in silver, except for a small circle right around her nipple. Then, she repeated everything on her other breast.

Two silver 'things' stuck from her chest and jiggled softly. Betty smiled. Yes, that looked fine for the first picture. She set up her camera and posed, snapped a few shots until she was satisfied with the result.

But of course she wasn't done yet. More zip ties! She wrapped the little plastic suckers around her encased boobs, each less than a quarter inch away from each other, until her tits looked like weird, silver rolls of dough. Another picture for her blog.

When she looked at the mirror, she couldn't help but wonder how much tighter those cable ties would go. Her fat nipples looked already bloated and red, but it didn't feel like she was at her limit yet. Her sweaty hands caressed the strange objects. Blood was rushing through her veins, her heart throbbed in excitement. How far was she willing to go?

She crouched down to look into her secret box again, the two, silver twins swaying slowly beneath her. There, the cable tie tightener! She had bought that 'tensioner' tool on a whim some time ago but never dared to use it on her twins. When she tried it out with a zip tie around an empty coke can, she was fascinated, and quite a bit shocked by how efficiently it worked. With a few squeezes of the grips, the tool had tightened the band with ease and cut off the excess plastic. The can quickly dented around the unforgiving band, and once the tightener was finished with it, the metal had taken a hourglass shape.

With shaking fingers, she grabbed the heavy tool and turned it around. So simple, yet so dangerous. She just had to slip the end of a tie into this little opening and squeeze the grips...one grip for tightening, one for cutting.

"Fuck it," she thought, "Now or never! Which one for start? Maybe the ones at the bases first, then slowly moving towards the tips..."

She slipped the first end into the tool and squeezed the handle.

The loop quickly tightened around her trapped breast. Betty groaned, what a pleasure! Her hand squeezed again and again, until her fingers were shaking and shivering. Whimpering in pain and pleasure, the determined girl squeezed the second grip to cut the tight tie wrap off.

With shaking hands, she put the tightener down and let her fingers roam over the hurting boob. It felt so different, so daring and dangerous! Would she be able to repeat this with all other ties as well? How would her boobs look like when she was done with them? They already hurt so much, but tightening those bands like that would put her into a whole new world of pain and pleasure!

She just couldn't resist. Her hands grabbed the tool again, and with a lot of moaning and squealing, Betty tightened every single zip tie as much as she could.

It looked so much nicer with the excess plastic cut away! And how her hot, buzzing nipples peaked through the narrow opening! There were only two ties left at the tips, one on each side. She positioned the tool at the last zip-tie on the right and squeezed. Sweet, sweet pain!

And then it happened. The bloated tip of her tit suddenly popped through the hole of duct tape and a neat, little, fleshy balloon bobbed around at the tip of the silver roll.

"What the..." Betty stared at the mirror. This really looked weird now, but also kind of hot. Maybe she could repeat that trick on the other side? One last time she took the tool and squeezed. And indeed, Boob followed Beep, and the other tit was doing the same stunt.

"Wow, what a squeeze!" groaned the girl as she staggered to her photo corner, "Another set of pictures and then off with those things!"

The pictures were great and she would only need to do some minor edits to make sure nothing on those would allow to identify her. One couldn't be careful enough with all those creeps out there! But damn, this time she really overdid it. Her tits felt like they would explode any moment! She needed to get a wire cutter and get those things off her! Quick!

Beep and Boop speaking. Here are the promised pictures of our last sessions! Our owner really outdid herself with those. Look at us two, how swollen and disfigured we are! Owner squealed like a piggy when we two popped through that silver opening at the end. We felt like mushrooms after that! With silver stalks and dark-red caps! Yummy! Anyway, our owner had great fun afterward, at least that's what we think. We heard very wet noises from below, and lots of moaning and screaming! And then she slapped us! How rude! Enjoy the pictures, more to come. Cheers, Beep and Boop

It didn't take long for the first suggestions to arrive. Betty wasn't surprised to find some horrifying ideas in there. Some made her choke, some made her blush, and quite a few intrigued her so much that she squirmed in anticipation. She got all wet and excited from reading through the comments, and her mind was busy picturing herself in the suggested scenarios.

Over the next days she added more pictures of her boobs. Some with naughty words written on them, some with binder clips biting down on her hard nipples, and some with yarn, rope or rubber bands squeezing her globes into bloated, swollen balls.

Her fan base grew, and so did the number of comments. She made sure to read any and all of them, but only very few really piqued her interest.

One of her favorites was about putting remote-controlled pipe clamps around her tits. That guy explained in vivid detail how her fans then could tighten or loosen them using two simple buttons on her blog. There would be a display showing how tight they were, and if she wanted, she could even do a live stream of her balloon-y tits. This guy promised to build everything she needed, even to provide the code for her blog.

Remote-controlled clamps! Her tits at the mercy of her visitors? Definitely intriguing. She would get off on that fantasy alone! For days, weeks even! But doing it for real? Way, way too unsafe! Would her visitors know when enough was enough? Or would they strangle her tits until Beep and Boop were black and blue? Probably the latter. Simply too risky. Unfortunately.

Another comment suggested to use heat-shrink tubing to bind her boobs and nipples. Nipples wouldn't be a problem, as the tubing for that diameter was easily available. That material would shrink down to about a quarter of its previous size once heat was applied. A quarter! How would her nipple feel when they were squashed into two, thin, long rubber-coated rods? She squirmed at the thought.

But how on Earth would it work on her tits?

They make heat shrink tubes in all sizes, up to 4 inches diameter. It should be easy for you to squeeze your tits into those with a bit of preparation. But if you are too lazy to get those, look for heat shrink tape and wrap it as tight as you can around your hooters, from the base to the middle. And then apply heat with a hairdryer, industrial heat gun or simply a lighter and watch the magic happen!

Neat! Shrink-wrapped titties! She had to remember that one and try it once she got hold of the supplies.

And then there was that other proposal. A real stunner. Also dangerous but in a very different way. She had read it for the third time by now and she still got dizzy and aroused by every word.

Dear Beep and Boop,

Love your blog and your recent pictures! You really can be proud of your owner, I think she is taking very good care of your demands.

I would like to propose you something that I hope will be to your liking. I'm the owner of a small art gallery and have an exhibition coming up that focuses on erotic art through the ages. And I still have an empty spot for a contemporary piece for which you two would be a perfect fit. I'm thinking of you balloon-y guys hanging from a wall for our visitors to play with. They would have some entertainment and you would have a bit of fun. We could put a screen right above you that shows your blog, so everybody knows what you like!

Two fitting openings in the wall would be ready for you to hang out. A room right behind that wall would be reserved for your owner. I understand that she wants to stay anonymous and safe and have thought long and hard about how to assure this as I am very aware that her needs must be respected if this arrangement should work. But I think my proposal is reasonable and provides for enough safety to make her feel comfortable.

The room I mentioned can be locked from the inside and there is no way to get in once locked. Your owner would be able to get into the room whenever she wants and I would make sure nobody, not even myself, is around when she gets there. And whenever she wants to leave, she could simply wait until nobody is around anymore.

The room has everything one could need during night, including a small bathroom, bed and a well-filled fridge. It is perfectly safe, but of course I understand if your owner is reluctant and finds this proposal too risky for her liking. The room will be left open for the next days in case your owner wants to check it out first. Looking forward to your reply.

All the best,

Minamoto 'Bob' Hiroshi

Owner of Amazing Arts Gallery

Her twins tickled excitedly as she read the proposal again. What a cute idea! How would she feel, being part of an exhibition? Beep and Boop exposed to strangers for an entire evening? Groped and played with without any control over the situation? It sounded like a fantastic idea! But was it safe? Was the guy trustworthy? She searched the web for references.

So, the art gallery actually existed. Well, there was at least a web page about it. And she found the address. Funnily enough it was only an hour drive away. Maybe she should just drive there and check it out?

The place was located right at the center of a bustling city. Cafes and bars full of art students from the nearby university were close-by and Betty would just love to live there. The shop itself was indeed small but looked cozy and nice. She sneaked around the building and quickly found what she was looking for. There was a small metal door leading inside. She listened for steps, people, but there was nobody around.

Betty pulled the door open. Unlocked. She entered into a small room. Just like the note said, it had everything necessary, bathroom, bed, fridge. And there were the holes. She slowly approached the far wall. Two holes, maybe 4 inch in diameter were waiting there, waiting for her tits. She peeked through one of them.

She looked straight into a dark, empty room filled with artwork. Mostly erotic sculptures, some looked rather old, but also paintings and other art were placed neatly along the walls and in expensive looking showcases.

So this was the place, the place where she would put her boobs through the holes and let strangers fondle her. She giggled nervously. Her fingers traced around the rim of a hole. Soft rubber. No edges. Pleasant. Safe.

She had seen enough! Time to head back home.

Dear Bob, Thank you for your kind proposal. We, Beep and Boop, are happy to announce that our owner is willing to engage on your terms. In fact our owner has indicated she would give up ownership during that day of your exhibition and transfer all rights and duties to you for the duration of the event. She requests to remain anonymous and asks for your cooperation.

We, Beep and Boop, are excited about these news and look forward to meet you in person. We will announce our presence at your exhibition on our blog in time before the event.

Hope to see you soon,

Beep and Boop

Betty was so fidgety since she wrote that response. She did it! She had agreed! The event was still a month away, how on Earth would she be able to sleep with all that excitement rushing through her?

Hi folks, Beep and Boop speaking. We will be part of an exhibition at Minamoto 'Bob' Hiroshi's Amazing Arts Gallery next month and are really looking forward to it. And you guys will be part of it, too! There will be a display with our blog posts and your comments just next to where we are exhibited. Yes, you heard right, we are being exhibited. Stuck through holes in a wall. No kidding! So if you are close, drop by and have a grab! If you are far, far away you can still post suggestions and encouraging comments for the visitors to read. And there might be even a life feed, so check this blog when the date is approaching! By the way, our anonymous owner will give up ownership for the duration of the event. We are not sure why, probably she just got bored with us. Anyway, Bob will hold all rights and obligations to these two titties once the show starts.

The days went by. And her nights were hell. Betty could barely sleep with all the excitement, and after a few days she just hoped the event would come already.

And then the day finally arrived. The day before the show. She would head out tonight and prepare herself. Bob told her the event would start at around 9am, so she had enough time for a quick breakfast and a trip to the bathroom. Damn, was she nervous!

Betty headed out as soon as it got dark. She had packed some comfortable clothes and shoes, her travel kit and a few more things. But she wouldn't need much anyway.

The place was as dark as it gets, but there were plenty of people partying in the streets around. Betty parked her car a few roads away and sneaked back to the gallery. She paid close attention to the people on the street, made sure nobody followed her. And she was relieved when she finally made it into the room and locked the heavy metal door behind her. Safe. She was safe.

After only a few moments of contemplation Betty got busy again, prepared a light meal, showered and stowed away her few belongings. But her gaze always found the holes and lingered there, and her confused mind wondered what would happen the next day.

Should she try them out? Should she stick her boobs through right away? What if they wouldn't fit? She still had the option to flee! Betty stuffed some food into her mouth and munched on it. Yeah, better safe than sorry!

She got out of her clothes and into her sneakers. Naked. Shoes were important if she had to stand that long, but clothes were of no use. Her boobs had to be accessible anyway, so why bother with pants and underwear?

Betty examined the holes nervously. Should she? Not yet, not now. She had to pee! And then maybe that bottle of wine she brought with her? Yes. She had to calm down and relax.

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers