All Comments on 'Betty's Night Out'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jwp6199jwp6199over 6 years ago
one of the best ever......,.

Well done with great suspense and build up....... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good

It would of been great if they all had a round two and made her airtight a couple times.

Candice1982Candice1982about 6 years ago
Best work yet

I love the way you build your stories. Might be the best one yet.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I totally enjoyed this story and can feel the emotions that she felt of all the pent up feelings and questioning her morals for allowing them to us her. A Very Hot and Erotic story that you have presented and could continue with more adventures. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible!!!

Many years ago (more than I'm willing to say), I used to have a weekly threesome with a couple of guys. I still think of those Sunday afternoons and miss the sex very much. At the end of three or four hours I was exhausted as were they. I can't imagine four sets of dicks, mouths, and hands.

The initial seduction of Betty, by Joe, was incredibly well written. In short - THIS STORY IS SO HOT, SO SEXY, SO APPEALING! SO WORTH THE READ!

Good job, Mr. Perv!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Love the set up and the men working to overcome her resistance. Nice war widow manipulated by one guy as his friends wait their turn. Using her excitement that they notice when they say nasty things they work her and use her like they said they would. She’ll be known as the young slut that anyone and their friends can fuck now. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story

I guess I’m “perverted me II” . In my version it’s my wife that’s ended up in the back room. She was lead back there to rest and wait for me to pick her up after work but when I got there I was told she had already left. They kept her there all night, the others at the party could hear her moaning and the bed squeaking as the men took turns on her. In the morning they dropped her off at our house and no one explained anything.

Whenever a man came home on leave someone would pick her up and she would be gone all night. They would just smile at me when they saw us together. It didn’t do any good trying to talk to them to stop, they couldn’t tell the difference between Korean and Japanese and it was during the war.

I learned to live with comments about how good a slut she turned out to be, how it was easy to make her cum on the men’s big white cocks. They started calling her an enlistment bonus as a joke. 1954Hall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

liked it -how about follow ups with Betty getting more guys - a good gangbang etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Mmm

I was sick of reading 'Mmm' and 'Ooh'.

She had a limited vocabulary or was it the author?

Hold up stockings in the '40s?

'she was able to access these men too' I think you mean assess.

Good story, poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story demands and deserves a sequel, starting when Joe takes her home in the middle of the night, puts her in a hot tub of sudsy water and impresses her with how tenderly he washes her entire body. And then, after drying her off, he puts her to bed and fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great to rad historical stories, how about a follow up with a gangbang for Betty

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love her weakening at a party and ending up in the backroom where three men take turns on her. How living the the same building they’re able to get her addicted to having several men using her at the same time or one after another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous