Between a Beard and a Hard Place

Story Info
A hairdresser takes a beard ride from a customer.
2.5k words
4.48
20.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

It was getting late when Natalie was about to lock up the shop. She could see a bearded man walking briskly toward the door. She groaned inwardly, not wanting to risk the man hearing her through the thin plates of glass that graced the front door of the hair salon. He grabbed the door handle just before she had the chance to lock the door. He pulled it open and Natalie could not believe what she was seeing.

This man was the hottest guy that had ever graced the salon. He had a dark beard and he was slim, just the way Natalie liked her men. She had always had a thing for men with beards, and this guy had her full attention.

"How may I help you?" she asked politely.

"I need a hair cut and a trim," he added as he fingered his beard. She watched his fingers and wished that she were them so she could feel this man's beard. She had never been so certain about a man before. She just knew that this guy was the right guy for her.

"Okay, sure. I'll go ahead and get you set up. Have a seat right here," she showed him where to sit. "I just need to go get my supplies. Please wait here."

"Thank you," he said graciously. He could tell that she had been about to lock up and he appreciated that she was staying late to cut his hair. He needed the trim before his big presentation in the morning. He was pleasantly surprised by how sexy the hairdresser was. "I'm Doug," he reached his hand out to introduce himself as Natalie walked back toward the chair he was in.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Natalie began, realizing that she should have already introduced herself. "How rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm Natalie."

"Nice to meet you," he said appreciatively as he let his eyes pan down to her breasts before he reigned himself in and lifted them back up to meet her gaze. She had nice tits. She began the process of prepping him for his haircut, putting the drape over him and asking him how he wanted his hair.

"I think I'd like to trim my beard nice and close to my face. I have a big meeting in the morning and I have a presentation. I want to look put together," he explained.

"I can definitely do that for you, but you'll have to return the favor," she heard herself flirting with him and she noted that he was looking at her body in the mirror as she began to shave some of the hair from the back of his head to thin it out a bit. Doug had thick hair and that was something that turned Natalie on. She also loved his beard. She was a sucker for bearded men and she couldn't help but think about how it would feel to ride his face.

She loved the way it felt when a man with a beard went down on her and she didn't realize it, but she was starting to really fantasize about how good it would feel to cum all over his face, all the while her hands continuing to do their job of cutting his hair. She didn't dare say anything but Doug was starting to notice the way that Natalie was looking at him.

He noticed how she was allowing her butt and legs to brush up against him and he decided that it wouldn't hurt if he moves his arm to where it might touch her as she pressed up against him. She pretended to be focused on his hair but she was really much more focused on him, the way his ear looked sticking out from behind his hair, the way his shoulders curved with strength, and the naughty look in his eyes that she was almost certain was there. She couldn't really be imagining this? Could she?

"So tell me about yourself? Are you married?" she asked, her palms sweating with nervousness. She never got nervous cutting hair and yet Doug had her feeling things she hadn't felt in years. She hadn't been dating since her last breakup. It had been cruel and ugly and she wasn't sure she wanted to try dating again. Now, as she looked at Doug in the mirror, waiting for his answer she realized she wanted this man. She really, truly wanted him and she couldn't stop herself from going after him.

"No, I'm single," he said slowly and carefully, holding her gaze in the mirror until she looked away.

"How is a man like you single?" she asked him, shocked that he wasn't taken.

"I don't know. I'm between girlfriends I guess."

"Have you ever been married?" she asked.

"No, I haven't," he answered quickly and then she began to wonder why he hadn't been married. He looked like he was in his thirties and surely he was hot enough that he would be in high demand. She wondered if there was something wrong with his personality. Maybe he couldn't commit. Maybe he wasn't good in bed. Maybe he had a micro-penis. She didn't really care. She just wanted to sample him herself.

Doug could see that she wanted him and honestly, he wanted her too. He just wanted to make sure she finished his haircut and so he made idle small talk with her until she began to wonder if he wasn't into her at all. He had been flirty at first, but now he was holding back and she wondered if he had changed his mind about her. She wondered if he liked the haircut she was putting the finishing touches on.

"What do you think?" she asked him, turning him around and handing him a mirror so he could see the back.

"This looks good," he remarked as he looked over her work. She was quite good at her job and he decided he would give her an astronomical tip for staying late to help him. "I still need my beard trimmed, though."

"Of course," Natalie was already ready with the clippers. He could feel her desire for him as he let his arm brush against hers each time she passed. Her tits were in his face as she bent over slightly to shave his sideburns. He could feel his cock stirring and he didn't want to get a hard-on now. It was so difficult not to. Natalie was so beautiful. Her dark hair was long and straight, and her skin was light with a hint of pink. Her body was her hottest feature. She was decked out with curves that wouldn't quit and a firm ass and legs. His cock was aching for her.

She could feel the pull of his body to hers as she ran the clippers through his beard. With every stroke, she imagined how it would feel if she were riding his face. She loved the feel of a soft, fuzzy beard as a man ate her pussy and she was thinking about it now, unable to believe she was this close to Doug without attacking him. She had never been an aggressive girl. She had always waited for a man to make the first move but now she could hardly help herself. She shut the clippers off and brushed the excess hair from his beard with a small brush.

"Okay, you look fantastic. Do you like it?" she asked him. He smiled as he examined himself in the mirror. He liked what he saw but he wasn't looking at himself. He was looking at Natalie as she brushed her dark hair behind her ear. She had a slightly crooked smile that only served to make her more attractive. He was smitten with her and he smiled at her stupidly, unsure of what to say or do. He was usually much more smooth and in control.

Luckily, she moved to him first. She touched his beard tentatively as if to brush some excess hair away but then she stopped, her fingers gingerly touching his face. They didn't use words at that moment. Instead, they relied on their instincts to guide their faces together. Their hands found their grip on one another until they were in an accelerated embrace. Their mouths crashed together with a hunger that can only be described as maddening. Neither of them could escape the other. They were destined to kiss so deeply that they didn't care that the door to the salon hadn't been locked. They didn't care that the blinds weren't all the way closed, and they certainly didn't care that she was his hairdresser and she shouldn't be fucking her clients.

None of that mattered as Natalie's mouth found Doug's and they finally tasted one another. It was as if a hunger was being quenched, only to reveal a greater thirst. She was thirsty for him and she kissed him like he was the last drink of cold water. He kissed her back with equal enthusiasm, not really knowing or understanding how deeply Natalie heeded him.

Natalie paused to unfasten the drape from his body and pull it off of him. She kissed him again, pulling at his shirt until he stopped to take it off. His chest was broad but defined and it made Natalie's pussy wet. They pulled their clothes off without a thought given to their nakedness. For once, Natalie didn't feel self-conscious as she approached a man. She faced him with new confidence she had never known was inside of her. She grasped his cock as they kissed and stroked it until he was so hard that he was concerned he might bust his load too soon. He grabbed her hand and pulled it from his cock.

"Let's try a blowjob," he said in a commanding voice. He sat back down in the chair she had cut his hair in. She got on her knees in between his legs and sucked his cock greedily. He tasted so good! She grabbed his balls and squeezed them with the right amount of pressure. She could tell that he was enjoying it as his balls got firmer and firmer in her hand.

"It feels so fucking good! I don't want to cum yet!" he grabbed her head and stopped her from continuing to suck. Normally, she would have been relieved by this, but she hadn't been done! She wanted to suck Doug's cock even more. This shocked her since she had never been particularly fond of sucking cock.

"Hey!" she screamed.

"Your turn. I want to eat you out." He stared her down and she gave him a clownish smile. They traded places so he was on his knees between her legs and she was seated in the chair. He parted her lips and began to lick and suck at her lips. She instantly melted into the chair as she realized that he was an expert at eating pussy.

The way his beard tickled her pussy was ridiculous! Natalie could barely contain her screams and she realized that it was good that he had been her last customer of the day. None of the shops in the complex were open late, which meant that she could be as loud as she wanted without any problems. She came hard on his face, but to her shock and amazement, he didn't stop!

Doug kept right on working her pussy with his expert tongue and lips. He was using his nose against her clit as he licked her hole to help get her off and she looked down at him in amazement. She came hard again, her eyes rolling back up into her head. In all of her years, she had never had a man eat her pussy the way that Doug was eating her. She came several more times, screaming loudly as she wrapped her legs around Doug's head.

He was moaning as he ate her and she could tell that he loved it as much as she did. She began to push her pussy out to meet his face and he continued to eat her, shoving his whole tongue into her pussy as he worked her clit with his fingers. She was slipping further and further down in the chair until she straddling his face. He was on the ground and she was completely above him, forcing her pussy into his waiting mouth like a desperate slut.

He ate her pussy with vigor and excitement. He loved the way Natalie tasted and he hoped that she would always let him eat her like this. He wondered how many orgasms she could endure, but even he lost count as Natalie disintegrated into a pile of used-up flesh on the floor.

Only then did he climb on top of her and force his cock into her tight, little hairdresser pussy. He had to really work it in, but once it was in there he would barely move and it would make her cum. She couldn't help it. Her screams were loud and tortured as he forced orgasm after orgasm out of her with his dick. He could tell that she was weakening and so he decided it was time to cum. He had been holding back for a while. He didn't want to cum in her and so he pulled his cock out of her and aimed toward her tits.

He underestimated the trajectory of his jizz. It landed on her tits but also got in her hair and all over her face. She looked so disheveled, so different than he had when he arrived. They paused in silence for a few moments as they let the realization of what had just transpired wash over them. She got up slowly.

"Well, thank you. I guess the haircut is on me today," she said awkwardly.

"Oh, no. I have to pay you and give you an amazing tip for staying open late for me."

"No. Please. It's on me. Just allow me to do this for you."

"Can I at least get your number? Maybe we can go on an actual date or something?"

"A date?" she asked, alarmed. She wasn't ready for that.

"I don't know..."

"Come on, Natalie. You just had sloppy sex all over the salon floor with me and you can't go on a date?" He looked so forlorn that she felt bad.

"Okay, we can go on a date sometime. Let me give you my number."

"Yes!" Doug celebrated. He couldn't wait to take this woman out on a real date and get to know her better. Their sex had been amazing on the fly, but he wondered what it would be like if he could fuck her every day. He wondered if she might be the one.

As he left the salon and she watched him walk to his car she felt a pang of longing. She didn't like that he was leaving. She remembered the way his beard had tickled her pussy. She hadn't planned on wanting more of him, but she did. She wanted to run her hands through his beard and ride his face again so badly. For the first time in a long time, she knew the way out of the hard place she had been in. Doug and his beard were exactly what she needed. She couldn't wait to see him again.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers