All Comments on 'Between a Beard and a Hard Place'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
No clowning around

They got right down to it after she finished the haircut and beard trim. She went down on him. He went down on her. Then they consummated their union. I have a beard and love to have someone ride my face. Nice story, JJ. Five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Very unlike you

This was super erotic while at the same time actually being sentimental; a raunchy story full of overwhelming sexual attraction and raw need, and seemingly two people just using each other, but then it quite naturally morphed into more, with intense sexual chemistry transforming into (seemingly actual) affection and longing.

I had the feeling there was much more to Natalie; wanting to have transient, casual, but intense sex, yet reluctant even to give out her phone number, so clearly there's something else going on: A boyfriend in the background, or her own fear of commitment, or what, exactly? Ah, a little mystery.

Wow. I'm impressed. Five stars.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
JB

I love your comments! Thank you for reading. Natalie is actually one of those girls that rarely has sexual encounters like the one described here. This is out of the ordinary for her and she is almost embarrassed that she has given in to these carnal urges, especially with a client. She doesn't want to give her number to him because she is mortified that he might think of her as a slut, since she is feeling like one. She doesn't want this tryst getting in the way of her job and she is afraid that this guy might tell people about what they just did. This isn't a good feeling for her, so her instinct is to push this man away. It's too bad there is a part of her that actually likes him and she's the type that struggles to separate sex from love. So, she gives her number.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Hairy

I also realized the floor would be super hairy if this really happened. LOL

ReadatworkReadatworkover 3 years ago

Another great one, I've been going through your catalog anon, so decided to login . I liked the uncertainty of both, and I'm always thinking of potential sex with the hairdresser.

PeriodeaterPeriodeaterover 2 years ago

I have a beard and that would be great to have my hairdresser be like Natalie. Wonderful story! I enjoy your writing style and will continue reading your hot works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story shame there’s not a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow fantastic when’s part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...