Between a Cock and a Hard Place

Story Info
Housewife porn.
919 words
3.85
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers

Carley and James were out by the river climbing in the rock outcroppings that made up the steep sides of the river canyon. It was too early in the year for the rattlesnakes to be out of their burrows, even though it was an exceptionally warm day for the end of March, so the two didn't need to be as careful as they would if it were mid-summer. He was just behind and under her as she climbed up the next set of rocks. Suddenly as she pushed off for her next foot hold, the rock her weight was primarily on slipped. He was quick to catch her. They were alone halfway to the top of the rocks, but in a nice sized sheltered area. He held her tightly to him, her upper back and shoulders firmly pressed into his chest. He supported her using one of his arms to hold across the upper portion of her chest and his other pulling up and in on her abdomen just under her rib cage. Carley's lower body worked to stabilize her footing. When she got her feet planted, he leaned in and nuzzled the back side of her neck below and slightly behind her ear.

Her body responded in instant goose flesh, shivering, and her nipples tightening. He felt her response and caressed the side of her left breast as he repositioned his right arm so his hand could fully claim her left breast. Leaning in again to suck on the upper ridge of her left trapezius muscle. She arched her back pressing her buttocks back toward his groin and his ever hardening maleness. He stepped back a bit guiding her with him, so they had more room for maneuverability during their passion. Her hands were still in contact with the rock in front of her, and he wanted very much for them to remain there, so when he turned her to face him, he guided her lower half closer to the rock so she could lean back against it and he would still have a stable stance. He then began to unfasten her shorts and pull them and her panties to rest at her ankles, and she quickly untangled her feet from them. He was busy unfastening and dropping his own pants single-handed, all the while caressing her left breast with his right hand. She leaned back into the rock arching her back slightly while placing both hands flat against the boulder for safety before lifting either of her feet from the ground.

James probed her womanhood gently with his middle finger as his palm pressed against her mons. His probing finger finding her hot and wet for him. He slowly rubbed back and forth with his flat hand to gain better entry. She moaned, impatient for his cock. Her mind on a quickie before other people showed up.

He on the other hand wanted to take his time and savor all the scents and flavors of her: her mouth of ginger root, her neck and womanhood of coconut, her breasts and shoulders of coconut and lemons, and her hair smelled of eucalyptus, mint, and geraniums. The combination was intoxicating to him. It was like she smelled and tasted of sunlight and it radiated outward from her very core.

Her smile lit up every room she entered, and if he was being honest with himself, her smile had lit up his life as well. They had been dating for over a year and he was still uncovering fascinating facets of her personality. Her emotions were often written on her face, she was not one for subterfuge; he liked that she was so open and honest.

She looked up at him, her passion for him clear in her face. He knew she wanted him inside her now. He entered her slowly and teased her with just the tip of his maleness. She inhaled deeply and moaned again on exhale. She leaned further into the boulder arching her back more hoping for more depth in his penetration.

His pace was slow and purposeful, his methods well planned out just seconds before execution. He didn't want to rush through any of it. His hands placed purposefully to enable him to fondle her breasts and stimulate her pleasure spot as he controlled his own mounting passion wanting her orgasm to take priority over his own. He knew she wanted all of him, which is why he held out. He knew that it wouldn't take long for her to climax once full penetration was finally achieved, so he held back as long as he could. When his need for full penetration could not be staved off any more he entered her slowly but fully, controlling the urge to pound into her with reckless abandon. His pace was excruciatingly slow. On the fourth full entry he felt her climax rise within her, and this time he held his thrust fully into her, felt her body's pulse wave initiate, and his own climax ensued.

He held her to him for a minute nuzzling her neck one more time before loosening his grip so he could pull his boxers and pants back up. He then bent down to help her back into her panties and shorts, so her hands never had to leave the rock. Once she was dressed again they decided to rest for a few minutes before pressing on with the climb; his knees and legs were a bit shaky, but her legs were jelly.

ddMcAnn
ddMcAnn
21 Followers