Wife's Visit to a Tattooist Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife submits to tattooist, admitting cheating in the past.
1.7k words
4.04
8.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

"I'm going to get me a tattoo" Susan announced to her hubby out of the blue.

"I thought you didn't like tattoos." Colin replied.

"That's true. But Avril at work has had one done and it looks nice. She's got a small one on her bum."

"Where is it going to be? Out of sight I hope."

"Yes, I want it to be out of sight, even if all I'm wearing is one of my skimpy swimming costumes."

"That means between your legs doesn't it?" Colin's member stiffened. He was thinking about the tattooist. Susan had never shown her pussy to any man other than him since they were married. Would she be willing to do it? She'd be totally exposed to him. He'd always fantasised about another man fucking his wife. Such a turn on. They'd spoken about it in the throes of sex. It excited Susan and sometimes seemed to bring on an orgasm. But they'd left it there. Too dangerous perhaps?

"It would have to be very small. What do you think darling? A couple of short words? "

"I'll give it some thought." He said.

Colin was thinking about her visit, fixed for Tuesday. He decided to suggest a picture of a ladybird. However he knew Susan would become aroused by the procedure. Could he turn that to his advantage?

The next day was Saturday with nothing in the diary. Colin sat her down on the settee and kissed her passionately. He showed her his erection.

"I can't stop thinking about Tuesday. He'll have to shave you before he starts. You are going to get so aroused."

"Yes, I know." She blushes.

"I'd love it if you could get him to fuck you, sweetheart. This could be our opportunity. You'd like to feel a different cock up inside you wouldn't you?"

"Yes, it would be so nice. I went with Avril when she had her's done. She got so wet he had to wipe her off with a towel. He's quite dishy and very confident. He offered Avril sex but she refused. He's rather bossy but I quite like that in a man."

Colin raised his eyebrows. He's never been the bossy type. She must have known that when they married. He can't believe she's so casual about fucking him.

"So you met him with Avril? Did you like the look of him? Is that the reason for you getting a tattoo?"

"I checked him out thoroughly. He's got quite a reputation with the ladies. People say he's got a ten inch cock."

"Mmm. Would you like a big one? It's only right you should have the chance, you deserve it, darling." But he had a feeling of foreboding. He couldn't back down now, though he knew his is only five and a half inches at full stretch.

"Yes, whenever I look at porn it's often all about size. I guess I am a bit curious. I can see the tent in your pants. The idea turns you on doesn't it sweetie?"

"Yes, I don't know why?" She reached for his zipper, unzipped him and pulled his small cock out.

"Do you ever watch cuckold porn, darling?"

I hesitated, then, blushing in his turn, admitted it. She began to stroke him. His cock got bigger.

"Well once he's given me a good fucking you'll be a cuck, won't you dear?"

"Yes."

"I might want to fuck other men. How would you feel about that?"

"That would be up to you. I want you to have new experiences."

"Oh you do, do you? So I can fuck my boss and the next door neighbour and some of our friends, maybe Mike and Bill, can I?"

"Hey, slow down, that's not what I meant." The very idea was so dirty that his cock spurted.

"Ah, I can see it excites you, sweetie. Let's take it a step at a time. Hopefully I'm going to fuck Joe on Tuesday. You need to be prepared for things to change after that."

Susan decided that her hubby should stay at home when she visits the tattoo shop. He was disappointed but accepted her decision. As a 'cuckold in waiting' he realised that Susan had the upper hand now.

In bed that night he turned to her, kissed her and said.

"I'd like to watch you with him. If you have a good time would you ask him..." He stopped, embarrassed.

"Yes darling, don't worry I'll be wanting him again. He'll probably be seeing me weekly." She grinned at him. He wasn't sure if she was serious.

"You're such a slut, darling. I love it." If only he knew, she thought. Perhaps I might tell him about my naughty behaviour. It will turn him on. He's already turned into a good cuckold and I haven't fucked Joe yet. Her cunt was leaking as she thought about Tuesday. Some extra marital fun at last, it's been a while.

Colin reached for her, but she pushed him off.

"Not until after Tuesday. But you can lick me if you like."

He crawled down the bed and began his oral duties. He'd been doing it a lot lately. Susan orgasmed twice. He knew she was thinking about fucking with Joe.

She didn't even thank him. He had a very stiff cock and stroked it until he spurted, trying not to disturb her. He'd masturbated a lot since Susan agreed to having her married pussy filled by a big cock. Only a few dribbles came out this time. He knew he'd be masturbating daily whilst she was fucking Joe.

Tuesday came at last.

"Remove everything from the waist down. Don't feel embarrassed, I've seen it all before" Joe said all businesslike.

"I'm not embarrassed I want you to see my cunt." Susan said.

"Is that so?" He smiled as she removed her clothing. He buzzed through to his young male assistant. "Make yourself scarce, Ray, I'll phone you when I need you."

"Lay down on your back on the couch and open your legs for me." Ah, that's just perfect. You'll want the tat just above your slit you said? Can I touch you there?"

"Yes, then why don't you move your finger a little lower."

"Your here to be fucked aren't you?" She nodded as he slipped his finger inside her. She was already very wet.

" Does hubby know?"

"Yes, he's encouraged me. It turns him on."

"First time?"

"A first with him knowing."

"How many times without him knowing?"

"A few when we were first married. And I had a fling with a work colleague until his wife found out.

"You're a complete slut aren't you?

"Yes. I want to be a slut for you."

What's the cuckold's name?

"Colin."

"Bring him, when you come to fuck me next week. I can do the tattoo then. You have to tell him about your past fornicating, before he comes here."

"Are you willing to obey me? "

"Yes,sir."

"Good answer. But I want you to call me master from now on. Are you enjoying my finger in your slutty cunt?"

"Yes master. I'm ready for your big cock. I will obey you. I'll let Colin know all about how I fucked around. He makes a good cuck. No doubt he'll start

wanking as I'm making my confession."

"Once I've conquered you with my cock I'll take over ownership of your cunt from your pathetic cuckold. Strip off the rest of your clothes. We should be naked when we fuck."

Susan was delighted to see Joe's member. Bigger than anything she'd had. She'd refused to let her cuckold enter her for the last week. Joe only had to push his cock into her cunt for her to experience her first orgasm. Others followed until she lost count. He was slow at first, taking care not to hurt her. But once he was balls deep, he began to drive the big cock into her hard and fast showing no mercy. Her vagina was tight and unused to this type of fucking. But she absolutely loved it.

She was urging him to fuck her harder once he established a nice rhythm. She could feel her cunt loosening and it crossed her mind that she'd probably not be able to feel Colin's penis if they ever fucked in future. Joe owned her cunt now. He would decide who was allowed to shag his slut and Colin might not get a look in. She had basically agreed to become Joe's slave. She was happy with that, very happy.

"Spunk inside me master. If your potent seed makes me pregnant my cuckold can bring the child up as his own. I've had him checked out. He's been firing blanks."

"We can fuck twice a day whilst you're ovulating."

"Thank you master."

Joe was able to hold back from spurting for three quarters of an hour ensuring that his slave was fully satisfied.

Afterwards Joe gave her a cock cage to put on her hubby.

"It's for the smaller penises so it should fit him all right."

Later, back at home Susan persuaded Colin to try the cage on. He admitted he'd masturbated to stories about men being caged. He was intrigued and trusted Susan to release him almost immediately. She didn't explain that she'd left the key with Joe. It was easy for her to clip him in with a loud click.

When he phoned Joe he explained that he now owned Susan's cunt so he wouldn't be needing his little dick for fucking from now on.

"You can come with her next week and watch me whilst I fuck her. If you've been behaving I may let you out of the cage so you can jack off like the pathetic cuckold you are. And in future you'll call me master like your wife does now I've broken her in. So be very careful in the way you speak to me if you ever want me to let you out of that cage. What do you say cuckold?"

"Thank you master, I will do as you say."

A week later Joe puts a tattoo above her slit. The words read "Joe's cunt."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers