Between a Cock and a Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was anxiety-provoking to know that he was being talked about. Especially after everything he had done with Janelle. In the midst of having a miniature mental breakdown, he received a text. The address was in a city about four hours away called Futradon. The building was located in a business district and seemed very expensive to live around. So his plan was to get a good nights sleep and leave get ready tomorrow morning. He would leave around 8:00 to give himself some leeway. The rest of the day, all he could think about was how their "meeting" would go.

That morning he woke up in a panic. His alarm wasn't set and he slept in until just past 8:30. "I can't fucking believe I forgot to turn my alarm on!" He was yelling at himself as he hopped out of bed. James rushed to get showered and dressed. By the time he got to his car it was 8:58. He no longer had any time to spare. He started his car and put the address into his navigation system. He sped to the interstate in a pure panic.

James eventually hit the interstate and things were going smoothly. Things were looking up, and there wasn't any traffic in sight. He might actually be a little early to the "meeting". Sure, he was going about 90, but there wasn't really anybody on the interstate.

Eventually, he was the sign for the Futradon exit. He looked at his map and realized he would have a few minutes to spare. He was so happy that his heart was practically singing. As he went to get over to the exit lane, he looked in the rear-view mirror. That's when he saw the flashing lights of a police car.

"This couldn't be happening." James thought to himself, as he slapped the steering wheel. "Fuck me!" He screamed through gritted teeth.

He pulled off the road and sat in his car. His heart was beating out of his chest. The cop got out of their car and made their way to James. It was a policewoman who was at least 6'8 and unbelievably jacked. The officer was an attractive, blonde woman. She looked menacing and walked right up to his driver side and removed her aviator sunglasses.

She bent over and looked directly at James. "Do you have any idea how fast you were goin'?" As she looked at James, she could see how nervous and panicked he looked.

"I'm so sorry! I have this meeting and I woke up late and I was in a big rush and I really didn't want to be late and-"

"Alright, alright, I don't need you whole life story." The officer looked up at the Futradon exit sign and back at James. She saw his feminine features and knew exactly what kind of "meeting" he was going to. "Listen, I'll let you off with a warnin'."

"Thank you so much!" James was so relieved by the news.

"But, only if you step out of the vehicle and answer a few questions." The officer licked her lips as James stepped out of the car. He stood in front of her as she towered over him. "Now, be honest with me. Are you going to see a futanari in this city?" She pointed to the exit sign.

James started to clam up. "How did she know this?" He thought to himself. "Y-yeah, why?"

"Are you gonna "help her out" with some stuff?" She asked.

"Yes." James hung his head and stared at the ground.

"Well, good news." She clapped her hands together and smiled. "You are only getting a warning today." James looked up at grinned at the officer. The smile faded however when he saw her reaching for her pants. "All you have to do is "help me out" like I'm that woman you're 'bout to meet, then you're good to go." She pulled her pants down and a flaccid nine inch cock flipped out. "I've been a bit backed up lately and I forgot to shower this morning."

James began to stutter and stammer at the sight. "I-I'm sor-sorry, but I uh... I can't. I'm in a big rush."

The police officer put a hand on James' shoulder and squeezed. "Listen, you have two options. Option one: you suck me cock right here, right now. Then you run to your little meeting and everythin' is fine. Option two: you don't suck my cock and we have a problem." James was sweating and shaking as her tone shifted to a more serious demeanor. "In that case, I take you in on evading arrest. You will go to a holding cell in Futradon and wait for a court date. In that time, you will be fucked senseless by every other inmate. Those that look like you in a Futradon jail don't spend a single waking second without a cock in one of your holes." James was really scared by the thought of being passed around by a bunch of criminals like a rag doll. "You will be stuffed full of futa-seed, and never given another meal again. And when the inmates are done with you, the guards will have their way with you as well. If they like you enough, then maybe you'll become that precinct's personal fuck-pet."

The thought was so terrifying to James. Everything she said was horrific and gruesome. To think that he would be passed around and used like that made him wince. The ultimatum seemed like a tough call. On one hand, he would be late for his meeting with Janelle. On the other, he would be fucked for hours on end in a jail cell. He took a deep breath and gulped, before lowering himself down to his knees.

"Good choice, boy." The cop praised him and used her hand to line her cock up with his mouth. "Get to work. You don't wanna be late, do ya?"

James was hit by a wave of a powerful musk emanating from her meaty pole. She wasn't lying, her cock was gross and covered in sweat. It just seemed to be really dirty. He had to suck it up and get to work. He was already pushing his luck with the meeting. This couldn't last that long if he wanted to make it there in a reasonable amount of time. As his tongue made contact with her tongue, his tastebuds were hit with the zesty flavor of sweat and pre-cum. He started to wrap his lips around its girth, and he was slowly moving down the shaft. He had to move slowly, because the taste was too much for him to handle all at once.

The officer grabbed his hair and jammed her cock all the way down his throat. "Your mouth feels so good!" She was using his head like a flesh light. The officer was pulling him up and slamming him back down repeatedly.

She was leaking pre-cum into his mouth. James was gagging and coughing as she had her way with his throat. His face was being pounded against her chiseled abs as she pounded the back of his throat.

"God, I'm so close!" She screamed as her cock pulsed in his mouth.

The officer pushed James against the door of his car. She placed her hands on the top of the car spread her legs out wide. She was straddling James, who was being pounded against his own car. Her thrusts were relentless and powerful. His car was shaking from the sheer force of her face-fucking.

"Oh Fuck!" She screamed into the sky as she threw her head back. She unleashed gallons of cum directly into his throat.

There was so much semen, globs of the stuff started spewing out of his mouth. It was thick and viscous. The slime was so pungent and the taste was extremely strong, almost overwhelming. She unsheathed her cock from his mouth and allowed the cum to flow onto the road. James was coughing and trying to hack up as much of the jizz that had been lodged in his throat.

"Thanks for that, cutie." She put her spit-cleaned-cock back in her pants. "Good luck on your meeting. If you don't get the position, or if you just want another go with me, feel free to drop on by. I'd love to show you around to some of the other officers." She put her aviators back on and wiped the sweat off of her face.

She walked back to her cruiser and James just sat there trying to collect himself. He looked at his watch and it read "1:16". His heart sank to his cum-filled stomach. He was at least twenty minutes away still, and he now had to clean himself up. Luckily, he packed an extra set of clothes just in case. He went into his trunk and grabbed the clothes and made a quick change.

James was back on the road and tried to make it to the office as quickly as possible. Finally, he made it to right area of town. But, it took him a few minutes to find the right building. And it took him a little longer to find a parking spot. After he parked his car, he looked at the time on his dashboard. It was 1:43. He hopped out of the car and ran as fast as he could towards the entrance to the building. He barged through the door and was panting. After looking around for a moment, he saw a lady at a front desk.

"I'm so sorry I'm l-"

"You must be Jamie!" The lady interrupted. She was a redheaded woman with a big beautiful smile. She seemed very happy to meet James. "I've heard so much about you. I'm Lindsey by the way, we spoke on the phone. Oh, and uh... you seemed to have missed a spot." She pointed to her cheek and gave a little smirk.

James wipes at his cheek quickly and felt something wet and sticky. A glob of the officers cum was left on his face for everyone to see. He quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped away the mess on his face.

"Now, you are quite a bit late, so Ms. Williams is about to be in a video call. But, let's go to her office and see if we can't squeeze you in." She got up from her chair and started walking down the hallway.

James followed the gorgeous woman who was at least 6'9 and super skinny. "I'm so sorry for being late, there was this police off-"

"You don't have to apologize to me, Jamie." She stopped at a door and placed her hand on the doorknob. "You'll have to explain everything to Ms. Williams and hope she in understanding today." She opened the door and poked her head in to the office. "Ms. Williams, Jamie is here to see you."

"Get in here now, Jamie!" She yelled from her desk.

Linsey closed the door behind James and walked back to her desk. She thought "Damn, I wish I could have had my way with that little twink." She adjusted her long cock over her dress. "Ms. Williams is going to be so rough with him. He was so late and she has been so stressed lately. I'd love to take him home and dress him up and take care of him. And he would take care of my cock." She went into the bathroom and jerked off until she came into the company's semen sink. Every bathroom in the building had a sink mad entirely for futa-cum.

James ran over to her desk and began to apologize for is tardiness. "I'm so sor-"

"Shut it." Janelle was working on her computer and barely looked up at James. "I'm about to get on a video call with a few business partners. You will get under my desk and get to work on my neglected cock. Prove you are sorry and get to work. NOW!"

James jolted as she snapped at him. He quickly scurried under her desk and got as comfortable as he could. She unzipped her pants and took her cock out by herself. James forgot how monstrous her meaty dick was. It was bigger than the officers and it wasn't even hard yet. Drool was flowing out of his mouth as he sat in awe of the sight.

"What are you waiting for." She barked while adjusting her clothes. "If I have to deal with you down there during my meeting, you will be punished. Do I make myself clear? START SUCKING, NOW!"

To avoid anymore yelling or a possible punishment, James latched onto her veiny monster. It was leaking pre-cum, which he had the same taste as last time. It tasted way better than the cop's disgusting dick. The cock felt familiar and James almost missed it. He licked and bobbed his head up and down on the shaft. He could hear that her meeting had started, so he thought he should probably slow down. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him down as far as he would go. Janelle made it clear that she didn't want him to go slow. After her hand went back up to the top of the desk, James continued to give a more aggressive blowjob. His head was moving faster and he was trying to take her gigantic cock all the way down. He was stifling some violent coughs as to avoid her punishment. He would quietly spit onto her fast to lube it up for himself. His hands were working the spit into her cock and jerking her off at rapid speeds. Saliva was oozing from his mouth as he was giving a sloppy blowjob. He could feel her stiffen in his mouth. The veins that ran the whole length of her shaft were pulsing with pleasure. James pushed his head all the way to the base of her cock. While he was down there, his chin was resting on her ballsack. He could feel her balls working overtime to produce a limitless amount of cum.

It had been about 15 or so minutes since James went under her desk. But, he could hear that her meeting was wrapping up. He was relieved that this whole ordeal was almost over.

She rolled her chair back and took her cock out of his mouth with an audible "POP". Janelle snapped her fingers. "Get out here, now."

James crawled out of the dark and squinted as his eyes readjusted to the light. Janelle had gotten out of her chair and had walked over to the side of the desk. Her cock was still out and rock-hard.

"How pathetic are you." She started simply.

James was in utter shock by her words. "What d-"

"You couldn't even make me cum after all that time."

"I didn't reali-"

She hit him with a swift backhand directly to his mouth. "Do not talk back to me, pet! Now, get undressed and bend over this desk."

James was shaken up a bit, but he complied in order to avoid anymore consequences. After he was naked and bent over the table, Janelle immediately grabbed his hips and lined her cock up with his tight ass. He had never put anything up his butt before. It was a little daunting of a task for an anal virgin. Her cock felt like it was going to split him wide open. She kept applying pressure, causing James to tense up.

"You have to relax your hole, or else it's gonna hurt a lot more." Janelle continued to poke and prod at his asshole. "I'm gonna fuck you one way or another. But it's up to you to decide how painful the experience will be."

She threw her hips back and prepared to finally enter James' hole. James was shaking and his anxiety was high. He quickly decided to relax his backside as much as possible.

With a violent thrust forward, she penetrated him with one go. James' eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. The only sounds coming out of his mouth with moans and incoherent noises. With the one thrust, James' embarrassingly ejaculates onto the side of the desk. Janelle tried to pulled with lengthy cock out, but his insides were hugging on tightly. She began to rock her hips back and forth. This was the first time James' had ever been fucked, but he was being overstimulated with pleasure to comprehend if he truly enjoyed it or not.

"You love this cock, don't you?" Janelle leaned over his back and got right up to his ear.

James was in a euphoric state and couldn't even hear anything, other than the wet slapping sounds happening behind him. His tongue hung out of his mouth and drool was flowing onto her desktop.

Janelle gave him a slap to his cheek. "I said you love this cock, don't you?!"

"Y-yes."

Another slap. "Say I love your cock mistress!"

"I-I love yo-your cock, mistress." James managed to moan in response.

Janelle was huffing and puffing as she fucked him like a piston. "Say I can't live without your cock, mistress!"

James could fully think, so he just did as he was told. "I can't live without your cock, mistress."

Janelle reached around and pinched his nipples. "Your sissy-hole feels so fucking amazing! Say that I own your pussy!"

"You own this pussy."

"God, I'm so close!" Her thrusts became faster and more animalistic. "Say I need your cum, mistress!"

"I need your cum, mistress." James sounded like a parrot at this point.

"OOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!" She grabbed his hips and pulled him to the base. She unloaded an unfathomable amount of cum into his gaping sissy-hole. The cum filled his stomach and made him bulge like a balloon. Jizz was leaking out of his asshole as she slid her cock out. As soon as she let go, he collapsed to the floor. He laid in a puddle of sweat and cum. Semen was flowing out of his cave-like asshole like a river.

Janelle grabbed his hair and held his face against his cum-covered cock. "Clean me up, Jamie."

James, who was still unable to think you himself, obliged. He licked and sucked her dick until there wasn't a single sperm cell left. After he swallowed, he stuck his tongue out to show that his job was complete.

Janelle seemed pleased with this. "Good. Now, clean up the floor while I finish my work."

James got on all fours and started licking all of the cum off of the floor. He even cleaned his own mess that he left on the side of the desk. After the office was spotless, he sat on his knees without even getting dressed. He looked like an obedient dog waiting for their master. Some part of his brain just wanted more of her intoxicating juices. He didn't know why he felt this way all the sudden, but he knew that he like it.

After a few minutes of sitting and waiting, Janelle got up from her chair and gestured for James to stand. She handed him a piece of paper. "This is my personal number. I don't want you to answer right now, but call this number if you want this to happen everyday. I want this euphoria of yours to stop and I want you to realize that you really want me when you're not in this blissful state. I'll give you 24 hours starting tomorrow morning. But I'll warn you, if you call and accept my offer, you are no longer James. You will be my sissy pet, Jamie. You will obey me, no matter what." She handed James his clothes and walked him to the door. "Goodbye, my pet."

Part 4

After a long drive home, James immediately hit his bed and fell asleep. He didn't realize how tired he was after all of that fucking. When he woke up it was 1:00 in the morning and he just sat in his bed for awhile. The thought of her was running through his mind.

"Could I keep up with her?" He was thinking about her proposal. "How long could I see myself with her? Did I really enjoy it?"

He called in sick to work in order to spend the whole day pondering the offer. James was pacing around his apartment for hours on end. The thought of being her pet and not being in a mutual relationship felt off putting. On one side she was beautiful and he would be lucky to be with her. James had always wanted to be with a futanari, but not like this. To be her personal fucktoy and plaything just didn't sit right with him.

James went to drink some milk with his scrambled eggs, and he remembered her cum. As he drank the milk, it just didn't taste as good. He was missing the taste of her. He just wanted another dose of her love juice.

"What I'll do is call her." He decided to himself as he cleaned his dishes. "I'll try it out in order to get another load of her jizz. And if I don't like it, I'll just say that I'm not gonna be her pet anymore."

At 10:15 am, James made the call to Janelle's personal phone. He was nervous as the phone rang. Then she picked up and immediately hung up. James was extremely confused and a little upset. But then he received a text from her number.

The text read, "Come to 43351 Domside Drive by 5:00. And don't be late this time, unless you like being punished." James' heart was pounding loud as he read her text. And then another text came in, "And come prepared to work all night."

He decided to leave at 11:00 in order to guarantee that he would make it on time today. This time he didn't run into any problems on the road. Not a single cop car stopped him on the interstate. When he got into the city he was really looking around at the surroundings this time. James noticed a lot of tall, muscular women walking around. He surmised that they all must be futanari and this whole city is run by futa. It seemed like heaven to James. If he would've known that a city filled with futanari was so close to him, he would've moved long ago. Maybe his dream relationship was somewhere to be found in the city. But he had already made plans with Janelle, and James was a man of his word.