Between a Cock and a Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he drove onto Domside Drive, he saw a few futa walking around with men at their sides. However, each of the men were on leashes and a few were walking on all fours. Each of the men had collars and gags on and looked like loyal pets to their respective owners.

James eventually found her house and parked on the street in front. Before leaving his car, he took a deep breath. He looked at the time, it was only 3:48. The thought that she may be annoyed that he showed up so early crossed his mind. But, he was already here and had nowhere else to go. He stepped out of the car and made his way to the front door. He rang the doorbell and stood back and waited.

The door opened and Janelle stood there with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a white, lace lingerie set with a matching robe. She also had a lace cock-sleeve that fit perfectly around her massive cock. Her dark skin looked so smooth and was highlighted by the white lingerie. James couldn't take his eyes off of her dangling cock however. It was gently swinging side to side, like it was trying to hypnotize him where he stood. She looked so beautiful, strong and confident. As she stood there with a slight grin on her face. It was obvious that she didn't care if anyone saw her wearing that clothes that she was wearing. She knew she was the sexiest person in the world, and she was going to show it off.

"Hey there, Jamie." She said in a sultry, sensual tone. "You're here early. What, couldn't get me out of your head?"

James was twiddling his thumbs, shaking and sweating a bit. "I-I... uh... I so-sorr... ca-can I, uh... do you, uh..." He was stammering as stared into her seductive, yet dominant eyes.

"Come on in, Jamie. If you're so eager, then let's get started." She took his hand and pulled him into the house.

James was still a little uneasy about being called Jamie so much. He was dragged into the living room. Janelle took her rope off and threw it on the couch. Her breast were massive and fit into her bra perfectly. Her nipples were erect and pointing straight at James. With their height difference, it was like he was making eye contact with them.

"Keep following me, my pet." Janelle beckoned for him on the stairs.

They went up and turned to the left and were immediately greeted by a locked door. The door had a very secretive feel to it. James wondered why they were starting with this room. The door unlocked with a high-tech fingerprint scanner on the door handle. As the door swung open, James was taken aback by the sight.

It was a crimson red room with many black accessories. From swings to straps and everything else in between. It was a dominatrix's playground. There were nipple clamps and miniature chastity cages on the wall right next to James. Whips and paddle were on a rack to the other side of him. He gulped as the realization dawned on him.

Janelle was standing in the center of the room with a leather flogger in her hand. "You can't turn back now. By walking into this room, you've agreed to be my pet." James looked behind him and he saw that the door was shut and presumably locked. "From now on, you will obey all of my commands and you will not speak unless spoken to." The straps on the flogger caressed her curves as she gently lifted it up her body. "Now, strip."

James' hands were shaking as he bent over towards his shoes. As he stripped until no clothes were left on his body, Janelle watched over him like a hawk. She had a predatory stare as she licked her lips. With only one finger, she beckoned James to her. He sheepishly shuffled over to where she stood. She forced his hands around a pole in the center of the room. Once he was in position, she placed handcuffs on his wrists. James was shaking as she dragged the flogger over his back and down towards his ass.

"Bend that bubble butt for your mistress." She commanded.

Everything crashed into James at once. He was starting to realize, all of this was too much for him. "I'm sorry, I chan-" His words were interrupted by the sound of the flogger hitting hit ass.

"You do not get to speak, pet." Janelle barked at the cowering man beneath her. "I already told you that you have agreed to be my pet by calling me back. And you cemented your role by walking through my front door. It's too late to back out now. We are going to stay in this room until you truly understand what it means to be my pet, Jamie."

Tears began to form in James' eyes as he shivered up against the pole. "I'm sorry, I didn't fully realize what you meant by it. I just thought we were going to have more sex like in your office. If I would've kno-"

His pleads were muffled as she placed a ball-gag into his mouth. "Stop your whining," She said as she clasped the gag around his head. "I just told you that you are my pet and I'm your mistress. We will stay here as long as it takes until you learn to love me and your new role." Another crack of the flogger to his backside. "Now, stick your butt out for me, Jamie."

James whined into the gag, but he did as he was told. He felt her hands grip his hips tightly and pull him closer. She used her knee to push his legs out wider. Now that James was in such a compromising position, she slapped her monster cock down onto his back. The cock's head almost reached to middle of James' back. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth as her cock slid in between his plum butt cheeks. The massive cock on his back was growing and hardening.

"That's right, I hope you're ready." She pulled her hips back and placed the tip of her cock against the entrance of his ass.

With a great deal of pressure, her cock popped into James. It felt a bit easier than last time, but it still hurt a bit. All of his screams and cries were muffled by the red ball in his mouth. The pounding started off as slow and rhythmic. It might have even been misconstrued as loving. But that idea was quickly dismissed as the speed started to pick up. Her cock was plunging deep into his ass. He was squeezing against her as some light squeals left his throat.

"You like that don't you!" She was teasing him as she ravenously fucked his asshole. "Take all of this dick you pathetic sissy-bitch!" The whole time her cock was in his ass, she would frequently slap his ass with the flogger.

The massive cock in his tight ass was constantly pounding against his prostate. The sensation sent a shock up his spine and down to his crotch. His penis let out a little rope of water semen.

"God, you are so worthless!" Janelle threw her head back as James' ass tightened. "Look at your little clitty squirm in delight! Soon, you'll only have sissy-gasms like this. Your pussy will the only way you'll ever receive pleasure again."

Soon, the cock in his ass began to pulse against his tight hole. Her thrusts became harder and more intense. Eventually, she plunged herself all the way into her pet's sissy-hole.

She began to unload straight into his stomach. "Tighten yourself up, bitch! You will not waste a single drop of my cum."

After pouring jizz into him for a minute or so, she was eventually done. She pulled her cock out and walked away without saying anything else.

She came back to him and gave him an order. "Squat down." She followed the order up with a swift smack to his ass with a paddle. "I said to squat down, Jamie!"

As he squatted down, she reached around him and placed clamps on each of his nipples. James winced in pain, but he was unable to contest due to the gag. She went lower and placed a tiny chastity cage around his dick. Even though he was only two inches to began with, the cage was incredibly cramped. She managed to squeeze his limp dick into the confinement. With all the new additions to her pet, she was ready for round two. She laid down with her legs between his. Her cock was hard again and sticking straight up.

"Sit down, pet." She wanted James to fuck himself on her massive pole.

He slowly lowered himself down onto her moist cock. His hands were still cuffed around the pole. So he hung onto the pole to keep himself balanced. The act of squatting so low naturally opened himself up. Her girthy cock entered fairly easily. He went down just past the halfway point.

"Good sissy, keep fucking yourself on your mistress." Janelle was clearly enjoying the view as she lay back with her arms under her head.

James' mind began to feel all fuzzy. His eyesight was blurring as he went lower on her meat-stick. Some moans of pleasure escaped his mouth. Saliva was coating the ball in his mouth. He raised himself up and sat back down lower. The process of him moving up and down continued for awhile. James was moving faster, trying to scratch on inch deep inside. Her cock was penetrating his ass so deep, it felt like it was in his chest. And he loved it. His moans grew louder, he was almost able to take her whole cock inside. A little semen was leaking out of his cage. He plopped his butt all the way down in order to fully appreciate the feeling. His legs were shaking as he accomplished his first caged sissy-gasm.

"That feels good, doesn't it my little bitch?" James answered by nodding like a brain dead idiot. "I'm glad you're finally enjoying your new life, Jamie. But your mistress still needs to cum."

She grabbed onto his hips and raised him up and slammed him all the way down. The sound of his fat ass hitting her thigh reverberated around the entire room. The feeling sent signals of pleasure straight to James' brain. He was her pet, and he was getting addicted to the feeling. Janelle slammed his body down for a few minutes before plunging herself into him one more time. She exploded inside his ass for a second time in under an hour. His stomach was completely full of cum. He looked like he had gained 50 pounds.

The two sat in their sweaty bliss for a moment. They were both breathing heavily. Janelle eventually picked him up and got herself up. She walked over and unlocked his handcuffs. James rubbed his wrist for a second as he looked at his mistress with a face of confusion. She also took his ball-gag off and threw them off to the side.

She cupped his face in her hands and they looked deep into each other's eyes. "What do you love?" She asked plainly.

"Your cock." James had no thoughts in his head. He was just saying whatever popped into his mouth.

"What am I to you?"

"You're my mistress."

"And what are you"

"I'm your useless, little pet."

"Good sissy." She patted his head. "I think you've earned a treat." She pushed him to his knees. "How does that sound, Jamie? Would you like a treat?"

"Yes mistress." Jamie said with a blank stare on his face. "I would love your treat."

Janelle did have to say another word, Jamie wrapped his lips around the cum-covered cock. He sucked so hard, trying to get another taste of his mistress's delicious cum. The cock penetrated his throat and made him choke. But that didn't stop him or even slow him down. He sucked with such an intensity, that even Janelle was taken aback. It was so sloppy that spit was flying everywhere and getting on everything. He the now familiar feeling of her veins pulsing. Knowing that this meant she was about to unleash yet another load, James stuck her cock all the way down his throat. Rivers of semen flowed down his throat. After awhile, she pulled his head back and sprayed his face with the last spurt.

He blew bubbles with with fresh load of jizz that was covering his face. He giggled as the bubbles would pop and splash him. He looked up at his mistress with a wide grin.

She smiled back at him and ran her fingers through his hair. "You love being my little slut, don't you? You love obeying me and being used by me. You love doing exactly what you are told to do. Don't you, Jamie?"

"Yes mistress, I am your personal pet. And I fucking love it."

2 MONTHS LATER

Jamie was living with his mistress all the time now. They would have sex at least 6 times a day. His cage was now basically just a flat piece of metal. Nobody would even know that he had a penis anymore. When he was in his house, he was not permitted to wear clothes. But, when he went out he would wear pink latex skirts and tank tops.

Now Jamie looked more like a girl than ever before. Due to some supplements that his mistress had given him, his hair had grown past his shoulders. His facial hair never grew anymore. His nipples could easily stimulate him into heat.

Janelle would actually take him out, always on a leash that matches his collar. Every now and again, she would take him into work and have him under her desk. Sometime Janelle would fuck Jamie in public. People would stop what they were doing to watch. He would get so turned on as he watched everyone masturbating to the sight. He was a total slut and it felt great.

Sometimes, she would bring some friends over and they would all use him. Some nights would go on for hours and he would take countless cock in his holes. But no matter how many dick fucked him, he only ever truly loved his mistress's cock.

They would spend most of their time together in that room. Jamie often referred to tbe room as his bedroom. Seeing as though he would usually pass out from exhaustion in the room. He loved waking up surrounded by his toys.

The only thing he ever ate anymore was cum. Janell would occasionally offer him some other food, just to see what he would do. Every time however, he would push it away and ask for my cum. She would cum into a dog dish, he would lick it up while she ate her own dinner.

He truly loved being with her now. He was just her loyal, obedient, little pet.

*************

Thanks for reading this far. If you enjoyed it, please let me know. Again, this was a commission from anonymous.