All Comments on 'Between a Mother and Son Pt. 03'

by Jocasta68

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Perfect Love

Perfect love is rare, even rarer when it is mother and son. Beautifully told story of a couple overcoming obstacles to have a very deep love. More people should give into feelings rather than to society.

tallman441tallman441over 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

That was a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kinda wish they'd had a baby or two

As much cum as he dumped in her..I'm surprised no babies..yeah yeah she was in her early 40s but man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I thinks this is one of the best I've read over the years. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Im sorry

No one seems to notice that since this is true this means you had to suffer the loss of a mother and lover at once along with the fact that you now constantly feel pain as if she is just on the horizon, I may not be religous but even if just for you alone I hope thats there is an after life. Becuse I hate hearing about things like this even, if its fictional. Your story being true just makes me want to cry for you. My condolennces and I wish you a happy life, also i hope you find a hobby that truly makes you happy that you can continue till the day you die. I'm looking for one myself and I'm a great deal younger then you, but i understand if you give up on it. Again I wish you a happy rrst of your life.

willendorferwillendorferover 5 years ago
Great start, went off the rails a little

Beautiful writing, so much to love in this series. The challenge in a mom-son story is to make it psychologically plausible for the characters to get past the taboo. If the writer can pull that off, the story has an erotic/romantic zing to it that I find absolutely riveting. Your scenario accomplished that in spades. But in this series, once the relationship was consummated, the narrative unfortunately started to veer into unreality. The mother's sex drive and exhibitionist streak bordered on cartoonish. The problem of carrying on this kind of relationship in full view of 2 younger sisters was not squarely and convincingly addressed. Nor was it explained why all this unprotected sex never led to pregnancies. The characters started off three-dimensional, but once the sex started, they flattened out and just became participants in a string of sex acts. Still, there were flashes of very convincing, plausible romantic interaction throughout. I wish you'd write more in this genre. You've got real talent.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
great story

thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful story that is the way it should be sorry for your loss

crusher553crusher553about 5 years ago
Great Story

That's all I can say to you Jocasta. This is a Great Story and shows that real, true love comes in so many different forms. Bring us more, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Believable.

Caline6988Caline6988almost 5 years ago
One of the best

Of the many stories I’ve read which are (or try to be) both erotic and romantic, this is perhaps the best. You’re writing skills are very good, and your use of similes are like a glass of cool water on a hot day. :) Your pacing was excellent, as was your mixing of erotic and romantic scenes.

If this story is in fact fictional, please don’t ever tell me. I’ve long had a love for the idea of romantic and sexual incest, even though I’ve never had romantic nor sexual thoughts about any of my actual family members. Perhaps that’s because my own family was emotionally distant, and sex was almost never talked about, except to emphasize that it should be saved for marriage in adulthood; and that “kinkiness” is bad.

If this story in in fact true, I deeply envy you for the love and passion you had with your mother wife, and the loving relationships you have with your sister daughters. I’m also very sorry for your loss of your mother wife, and the loneliness you’re currently enduring.

I so ardently wish that consentual incest that doesn’t include inbreeding was legal and acceptable in our society. It does no harm to either society at large, nor the government. And people shouldn’t seek to prohibit things solely because they’re disgusted by them. That’s the harmful realm of oppressions like homophobia. I wish I knew how to undo those kinds of laws and ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful storie

What joy it was to read a story filled with such joy yes there was a loss

But when your so intermate with family members of an age older than your self

This is what happens your left holding the broken parts of your heart

I know it happend to me and my mother

CowboyRickCowboyRickover 4 years ago
What A Love Story

*********************************************

That was INCREDIBLE.

Thank you for sharing that touching story.

*********************************************

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tears

That was lovely. The epilogue has actually caused me to choke up. Very well written.

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020over 4 years ago
Beautiful - great literature and erotica. Please write more!!

Incredibly touching - great writing about a beautiful romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An Incredible telling of rare and beautiful love.

A very romantic and sexy story of a love forbidden, yet lived, through a lifetime, and the loss when it ended. Thank you! So very well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love it!

One of the greatest love story i had ever read i really love it.

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

A remarkably well written story of a love a lifetime in the making, and cut tragically short. But only after years of commitment and fulfillment! There is a true gift for writing shown here. We can only hope that we will be treated to more of the same in the near future. It would be a shame, were it not to happen.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
OMG

What can I say that hasn’t already been said. This isn’t just an incest story but a true love story. Thank you..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Budson1962Budson1962over 3 years ago
Wow

All I can say is Holy shit. Amazing, touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 Stars for all the 3 stories.

The sex scenes are exciting, but I didn't get excited... You made me cry of emotion.

I don't know if there is another life but if there is, she will be there waiting and both of you will feel complete again!

Sorry. English is not my native language, but I think you can understand what I'm trying to say.

Dawn262Dawn262about 3 years ago
Yeah, I Cried...

...So what? This was so well written and conveying real love, not just sex. Well done.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

A truly romantic, erotic life/story. I have never experienced any of the attachments or emotions expressed in this story. You are probably the luckiest man alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a tremendous story and terribly sad epilogue. Made me cry. Glad you had as many years as you did with Jean. She's waiting for you.

DT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My second time reading this. An amazing love story.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Wowww the ending got me in tears. This was beautifully written and express. The sex was passionate and the love so palpable. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautiful moving story.A part of me has always wished for such forbidden love, alas it will never be.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a sexual relationship with my older sister in the late seventies. She was 20 years old and I was 18 years old. To make a long story short she wanted to have babies with me and I just wasn't sure about fathering children with my sister.

That decision caused an end to our relationship. She got marred and had a child. She divorce her clown of a husband about four years after they got married. At a family reunion she told me that her daughter....my niece....could have been our daughter.

Jo Jo pasted away and now I had wished that we had babies together. I not sure how we would have kept everything together but I'm sure we could have even if it meant moving to another country and starting a new life there.

But I guess we shall never know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing. Sad ending but a good read.

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

Such an amazing story of love. Just feeling the love with my eyes closed. Never felt such love in my real life though i hunger for it.

Thanks a lot for sharing such a lovely story.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Outstanding, bravo, your story is heartfelt, sincere, and quite hot. Thanks for sharing 😌

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

absolutley outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story very well ridden, great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story of a mom and son so much in love! You write this as something that really happened although the ending was so sad I cried. Thank you for writing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it a 5 awesome story of love between a mother and son I cried at the ending it showed enduring love for each other.

BellaveeBellaveeover 1 year ago

It was the Best love story I have ever read. You have to have an open mind to even conceive the unconditional circumstances of this relationship, but in the end, it brought me to tears to understand such love and devotion plus the wildest loving sex ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The epilog broke my heart! Amazing, Amazing story written by an artist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome love story that began through hardship and involved into true love and began a loving family through many years though the ending was sad true love is always!!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful love story. If this ending doesn't pull at your heart strings, then nothing will.

As a side note, i see in the "series info" that the author is still actively writing this series as of 12/31/2022. I am interested to see where that leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story how a mother and son evolved into one such love is hard to find but it seemed they were made for each other there love will last forever and I loved the story she told about there everlasting love!! The ending was sad but it showed their love for each other!! THANKS!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! JUST WOW! What a awesomely beautiful story. Sad it ended the way it did but I figured early on that it would end in tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely story and one I could relate to. If would of wished for more children though.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I get and fully understand that you wanted to tell the story to the end as it goes but I wish you would have left out the part where she died that just doesn't make for a happy ending in a romance which when you think romance you think happy endings that's what people like to see and or read about in these types of stories and or relationships

ForsakenGray1928ForsakenGray19288 months ago

One of the most beautiful and so full of love i have ever read.

Thank you so gery much for sharing.

Aaron_PAaron_P7 months ago

I'm not crying, you're crying.

I'm not sure what I expected when I first clicked onto this story, but what I have just read is nothing but the most heart warming love story. The bond and love that you and your mother shared is without equal.

I am deeply saddened that this love was cut short by cancer, a plague by which I have lost many a friend and loved one to, but I know that she is waiting for you on the other side. And when your time on earth reaches its end, she will be there to greet you.

Thank you for sharing your story, I wish you nothing but peace and happiness until that day.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

It's coming back to the Mc so full and vividly is cause his time is coming to a close in this world so she's coming to him to prepare but also to help him be at peace true love is eternal death can't stop it if there truly meant to be together they will be again

JunglediffdaddyJunglediffdaddyabout 2 months ago

Thank you for telling us your story.. I think this is the most beautiful story of a mom and son on here. I wish there were more true stories like this on here.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

What an amazing story!

I've spent quite a lot of time on this site, searching out meaningful tales that contain real love, respect, caring and commitment between, hopefully as it's my favorite, a mother and her son.

What can I say? I'm in my early 60s, and have no tolerance for short meaningless fuck stories that employ vulgarity and degrading macho male sexism.

To me, a woman is thing of grace, femininity and beauty that enhances your life with warmth, excitement and love as you build a life together, and being able to find a woman like her that you can love and cherish and spend your life with is what makes you truly wealthy.

And that's not easy is it?

So....being able to enjoy that concept in a story like this, is truly a breath of fresh air and I enjoyed this composition more than I can tell you.

It really is a shame that a lot of men are the sexist dicks that they are, and more than few times in my life, have I been ashamed to admit that I am a male.

I love very much that you employed the use of monogamy in this story. It's a very rare and highly appreciated trait on this site, and at times, in real life as well.

So, thank you very much for caring enough about real genuine love, to present to those of us that crave that, a story like this heartwarming account of jean and her adoring son.

It breaks my heart that Jean had to die prematurely, but at least her son got to enjoy a level of love that few people do.

At least he was wise enough to fully recognise the gift that was lovingly presented to him with so beautiful a woman.

Thank you again. I wish you nothing but happiness in your life!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnimalChrisAnimalChris1 day ago

5 🌟 A well good story with the right amount of angles to keep it interesting and at a good reading pace. The length of the chapters also made it easy to enjoy. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous