Between Batons

Story Info
Holden's wife has a surprise for him.
2.4k words
4.07
15.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Carl? Come on in,' said Kaylee, chipper as always.

Holden wasn't exactly scared, but he wasn't not afraid either. The lube in his crack was reaching room temperature, and through the door came a lumbering figure he could barely see through his white eyeblinds.

He was on his knees, hands ziptied to the bedframe, a leather belt around his waist, and a choker around his throat.

He felt his wife's hand stroking his shoulder as she passed. The very same hand which just a few months prior had slapped Holden in the face in a spur of the moment while they had been fucking. Kaylee had gasped when she did it, but very quickly found that she enjoyed giving him red cheeks, or clawing his back.

A week later, while riding Holden vigorously, she had put her hand around his throat, restricting blood flow, completely controlling the situation. He had encouraged her to speak up a bit in the bed, try new things, and he didn't complain as he was seeing stars while cumming harder than ever before.

He hadn't complained when she had bought a small mischief whip to spice up the calendar-set Friday evenings either, which quickly expanded to become both Wednesdays, Saturdays, and whenever she was in the mood.

This Friday, however, had turned out a little different.

'Thanks. Kaylee, was it?' The barytone rumbled, making Holdens body tingle.

Kaylee gave a sound of affirmation.

'So this is tonights meat course,' said Carl.

'Yes, he's all yours.'

Holden felt a single hand span his entire buttock, and squeeze it. He gasped as a finger entered his ass a bit too quickly.

He felt every nerve ending in his sphincter fire off as the fingers curled upwards and straightened again, knowingly toying around for Holdens prostate. No, it wasn't two fingers, it was one. Carl had to be huge.

What had been Holden's scared, withdrawn olive turtle of a penis, soon grew into the tool he had worked his magic with all these years. Not amazingly large, but it did the job.

The first time they had fucked, Kaylee had called it the most aestethic hardon she had ever seen - a slightly upward-curving, well-proportioned cock, dark red at the head, and transforming along the lightly veined shaft into his suntanned groin.

He moaned, and quickly felt a rap across his back with the now familiar mischief whip.

'Ah ah ah!' Kaylee interrupted. 'Who told you you could speak, Princess?'

The nickname had come out a couple of weeks ago, and stuck.

'No one, Mistr-' Another whack across his shoulder blades. He had provoked her on purpose this time.

'You speak, when I tell you to. Now, tell me why you are in this precarious position.'

'Because I have been a bad Princess,' Holden answered. He knew his part in the play.

'I'm to be punished, and today Mistress has found a very special punishment for me.'

Carl laughed: 'Punishment? I'm no punishment, I'm a gift. Consider it an internal redecoration.'

Kaylee chimed in. 'That's right, because you're such a good Princess, I've decided to let someone do what I cannot.'

Not for a lack of trying. One night, around two months ago, Kaylee had sent Holden a picture while he was at work. A surprise pic of her shapely ass from behind, with a harness, her legs apart, and the tip of a strapon visible between her legs with the text:

'Ready?'.

He hadn't been opposed to the idea, it didn't look too big on the picture, and his work desk suddently hadn't felt large enough to cover the growing bulge in his pants. Lunch break had been taken in his office that day, sending a looping video back, of himself coming to the picture, with 'Ready!' pasted on top.

He was not, however, prepared for the harness to be interchangeable with several pieces. Kaylee had blown off a sizeable amount on different strapons, ranging in size from small candles or vibrating plugs, to what Holden could only describe as a floppy rolling pin, which she had dubbed The Baton, even though it was easily larger than any police baton he had ever seen.

She had spared him the largest one that evening, but he had been into the event; her hands on his hips, her staccato movements tickling his prostate, building up to him firing off his hot sperm quicker than he'd thought possible, and the rolling orgasms as Kaylee kept on until she was tired.

Later, the very same week, she had indeed gone for The Baton. It took a serviceable amount of time warming up for it.

She eased in the smaller ones first, taking her time to slowly enter him and exit him, with a satisfied schlopping sound every time she drew back. He had flipped onto his back, grabbing his cock and jerking off to the same rhythm, but was whipped every time he had been nearing a climax. Then it was time for the main event.

Holden had figuratively felt the earth move as it entered him, it had been as if his conscience had lept out of his skull with every thrust she had made, expanding him, straightening his entrance, setting down her flag and making her mark on his insides.

By the time she was happy with him reaching his peak, he was howling like a firetruck, firing an eager dollop of cum squarely into his nose, pouring down his lips and towards his eyes. Kaylee had licked it off his face while masturbating to her new favourite vista - a spent, cum-dry husband, exposed like a newly-robbed house, and laden with sexual ecstasy.

Carl's finger was nothing like The Baton, but Holden had a certain anticipation anyway. The finger exited him, and soon Holden felt a huge hand encircling his cock.

'Mmm, he's good and hard. What does he deserve now, Mistress?'

A voiceless command was obeyed, and he could see a figure through the eyeblind step in front of him.

A large hand stroking Holdens jaw got him tensed up.

'Relax, boy.'

Carl put a thumb in between Holdens lips and into his mouth, it tasted like mint and soap, and stroked his tongue and the inside of his teeth.

'Good stock, this one. Has he been trained to suck cock?'

'Not really, but he's eager to learn,' replied Kaylee.

That was a truth with certain modifications, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. The Baton was impossible, but Kaylee had been enjoying seeing Holden suck on several of the smaller implements.

A real cock, though? He had never done that. Before he could end the thought he was smacked in the cheek by something. Then the other cheek, before it was placed up towards his face.

Carl had positioned his penis so that it spanned the entire length of Holdens face, he could feel the radiating heat of this monster from his hairline to his chin.

Kaylee laughed. 'Do you like it, Princess? I put out a call for someone, with a pic of The Baton for someone to match its size, and Carl answered.'

I was speechless, and I guess my jaw must have dropped, because soon after I felt Carl's warm cockhead against my lips.

'Do your best,' he said. I could hear the smirk.

Holden put out a tongue and licked it, trying to wet the head as much as possible.

'Properly, Princess!' said Kaylee firmly. Holden spat on it, licked the hard ridge, wiggled his tongue under the head.

Carl laughed, and grabbed the back of Holdens head. 'She said properly, you heard her.'

It was almost like pressing against a vacuum, the head filled Holdens entire mouth. He felt a bit sorry for Carl, as his teeth scraped along the head.

Holden exhaled through the nose, which gave it a bit more space:

'Haha, good boy.'

Carl clapped his cheek with the other hand, frotting the outside of his cockhead through his cheek. Holden's jaw was already aching.

Through the sounds of drooling he heard Kaylee take a few steps behind him. Two fingers, smaller than earlier, but still as eager, entered his warmed-up asshole - and was soon replaced by one of Kaylee medium implements. He felt it penetrating his ring, and he backed up on it, engulfing it willingly. A button was pressed, and soon it sent varying vibrations into his very core, spreading tingles all along his spine.

'Ouuugh,' said Holden, muffled through a jawbreaker of a penis, still only some inches in.

'Don't speak with your mouth full, Princess!'

The good vibrations were quickly replaced by the leather whipping across his right buttock. He felt her hands gripping his hips, going as deep as she could.

At the same time, Carl was stroking Holdens jaw, scratching the back of his head. Carl withdrew a bit.

'Mmm, that pretty little mouth.'

He caressed Holdens lips and cheek before jamming his hard cock as far in as he could.

Holden's jaw creaked dangerously, as he felt the head of Carl's penis wiggle to the back of his mouth. He sighed when it was pulled out again.

Holden did as told, and started licking Carl's member, lapping around the edges of the head, before he once again tried taking the entire head in his mouth. Carl groaned with happiness, and laughed a barytone noise.

Kaylee pulled out with the medium strapon, and soon Holden felt the familiar feeling of the lubed-up Baton press against his prepared and willing hole.

'Ormgrr,' Holden hummed onto Carl's cock in pure ecstacy, he could feel the Baton fill him up at the rear.

"I wanna go deeper than I've done before, Princess. Are you ready?'

'Ready!' Holden answered immediately, and Kaylee responded even sooner.

The rubber member forced its way into him at a speed he had never felt before. Later he was sure it had been a figment of his imagination, but at the time he was certain he could feel air being displaced through his internal organs to his throat. Where it, of course, was being blocked by Carl's cock. Kaylee pulled out again.

'Princess is all warmed up for you, Carl.'

'Good, I'm getting close.' Holden saw their shadows switching place, and felt five of Carl's girthy fingers on his left side grip the belt around his waist. The next sensation was incredible.

Sure, a dildo was a stiff member being pushed into an orifice - it felt nice - but as every horny boy knows, that didn't mean stuffing your cock in a warmed-up, holed-out melon felt like a pussy.

Being entered by a real cock, giving off true human heat inside his asshole, was like nothing Holden had ever felt.

Carl's left hand gripped the belt as well, and Holden could feel himself brace for impact.

'Relax, Princess. No one is here to hurt you.'

'Well, I am, but just a tiny bit!' said Kaylee.

She took off Holden's blindfold, and for the first time tonight he could have a proper look at her. She was her slender self, and both her tits and her mood seemed perkier than ever before. Her harness was taken off, and up close he could see her bare sex was pouring wet.

Bending down on one knee to get to his eye level, she kissed him passionately on the mouth before asking:

'You remember the safeword, right?'

Holden nodded: 'Avocad- OH!'

That had been Carl's cue. He shoved his manhood in and pulled out again rapidly, repeatedly, causing Holden's toes and fingers to curl into almost impossible shapes.

Kaylee was smiling at Holden, as sweat was beading down his forehead. She licked his pearling drops off his face, and sat down in the chair in front of the bed.

At the same time, Carl was hard at work churning Holden's insides to butter. Holden could feel his colon straightening, caressing his tender ring muscle, firing off every nerve ending with friction as the beer can-shaped cock dived into his ass again and again.

Holden tried focusing on the image of his wife caressing herself, drawing shapes around her clitoris with a curious finger while pinching her nipples.

He had never been as hard as this before, he could sense his cock trying to escape from the bed and pull itself towards Kaylee. Catching a quick glimpse between his feet, Holden saw precum leaking from his diamond hard cock, and making a wet spot on the sheets.

He wasn't sure what was the driving force behind it - his wife being as tantilised and sexy as ever before, or the forearm-shaped hammer currently driving into his asshole.

Holden felt his entire pelvis tighten up. It was coming, he could feel the impact of bliss just around the corner, like a man standing on a tube station feeling the air move before the train came into the station.

He minded the gap as the gap between his ears came dangerously close to imploding. Holden's cock fired off a shot that could easily have killed a small rodent, sperm pouring onto the bed in oscillating patterns from being pounded by Carl.

He felt like fireworks. If didn't believe his eyes, Holden could have swore the house had just fallen down on its side.

'Good, Princess, good!' Kaylee laughed.

Holden felt Carl increasing the pace.

Kaylee exchanged a wordless glance with Carl, increasing the intensity of her breath and finger movements as well.

'Don't cum inside him...' she said between pants. 'Cum on his face!'

Carl gave a few more shoves, before pulling out, doing a few quick steps towards Holden's face. He felt the cold air rush in where the cock had been.

For the first time, Holden could admire Carl's shape. Everything about him screamed sex. His entire body, toned and well-kept. Carl's hand, as big as Holden had imagined, around a big, black cock, as large as Holden had felt, stroking himself quickly.

Above that, a strongman's stomach with clear signs of abs underneath.

Above that a sexy grin looking down at Holden, and his wide mouth saying: 'Here it comes, Princess!'

Carl creamed off the first shot as Kaylee gave her first indication of a coming orgasm. Holden's eyes were flooded by the warm sperm. Holden could hear Kaylee coming, yelping in tune with Carl, and just about see her pelvis bucking towards her hand, as the second spurt hit his face. Behind the white cloud, almost glowing through it, Carl was smiling, howling with delight.

The silence that followed was long, only punctured by the three new friend's sweaty panting.

'Holy shit,' Holden said. 'That sure was a redecoration!'

'Same time next week?' asked Kaylee.

'Sure thing,' answered Carl. 'But then I want to suck some cock too.'