All Comments on 'Between Friends'

by Wicked-N-Erotic

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Erotic, vey hot

Wow, i loved this piece of literature. it got me so hot, i had to go and masturbate, and then find a sex partner. it made me so hot, it was sexy. really well done, i enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very hot!!

I'm a 50 y/o married woman, basically straight, but this story got me very hot!! Great writing, and I loved the audio!!

tremont20tremont20about 20 years ago
needs work

as a tale itself i would say it is normal. As an erotic tale/story it lacks the severity u need in added expression, all in all a 3 in the 1-10 area.. Oh and yes i write.

lanaclanacabout 20 years ago
sexy voice

a good story and the author has a very sexy voice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sooooo Hottttttt

Got me going, want to hear when Amber returns the favor....ummmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
oh my god

This story made me so horny, I could almost picture them. yummmmm

fatg1tfatg1tover 19 years ago
More Of A Snorey Than A Story

Not bad as far as the story goes but the reader's voice is too boring. It could be that there were not enough descriptive words to make reading it more interesting but I would say that it has more to do with the voice and / or the person.

If the story was read on it's own it would get a 3/10 the voice being so slow and so dull detracted frome the story somewhat and put it down to a 1/10. Because of this I gave it an average score of 2/10.

Nicole_89Nicole_89over 19 years ago
......

Its okay.....a bit on the boring side though. The voice was really a bore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dripping pussy

That was awesome!!! I couldn't keep my hands off my pussy. I was dripping wet, and had to finger myself while I read it.. Fabulous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Was Very Hot

I Love it , your voice was perfect for telling the story of two "friends" . I want to hear what happens next .. i couldn't keep my hands off my self .. i was dripping wet .. awesome job ... AlcuraDuvo

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT

That was so very hot. My cock was hard from the start. I jacked off before I got half way thru and then read the other half and beat off again.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Memories

I'm a 38 year old married woman. In college several years ago I had a friendship with a class auditor who is lesbian. Because of my hangups we never went beyond kissing and feeling each other with our hands, as much as we both wanted to. I have dreamed many times that I had been able to let it happen for me like the character in the story did and experience full intimacy. Reading the story brought back some wonderful memories and it got me very aroused. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
masterbating

Why can't we have a nude photo of you when you read the story.I would love to rub my pussy hearing the story and seeing you.

Love You.

Sylvia.XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excllent

Literotica

excellent story

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 17 years ago
needs a bit of tweaking but was fun

yes to some of the comments. I enjoyed it but thought it could have been even better with a bit more time 'turning up the brightness'. and yes, voice modulation needed improving on the reading/audio - possibly reader had their head down to read not up? Can make a huge difference. When counselling, head down, when reading or selling (in this case the story) the head needs to be up.

Grimm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i'm sooo wet right now!

wish i had a friend like you! i'm reading and listening with my vibrator inmy pussy and i'm wishing i was there!

manyquestionsmanyquestionsalmost 16 years ago
Wow

The story made me jealous of lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOTT!

I was very turned on! My pussy was wet and I wished I was able to have that happen when I had the chance. I would love to have an encounter like that.

Still Hott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so good

i had to jerk off to this i mjust wish i was that woman

Malelesbian08Malelesbian08over 15 years ago
Good Stuff!

Loved the reading, girl. As a self confessed "male-lesbian" (I love to pleasure a woman with my mouth) I could picture myself right there. I might, however, suggest reading over it a few times before hand next time, might let the words flow off the tongue a bit easier. I noticed it started to as you got into the story. At first, it just sounded like you were reading it, then you started to put a bit more emotion in your voice. All in all, it was very good. With a bit more practice, you can read a hell of a story! I loved it! Keep them cuming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wish i was a woman...

that was amazing! i am a writer myself and i don't think i could have done a better job. and the narration made my cock throb in my pants as i wished i was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cock aches hearing you!

Wow! When i saw your picture in the bio I had to listen to it again. Of course i came again. I couldn't stop there so i returned to your photo and jacked off again my cock aching as i gazed at your breasts. I wish you could have watched. I would have loved to have you write about me as i jack off looking at you. it.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous