All Comments on 'Between London and Brighton Ch. 02'

by angela40

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poorly written.

At first I forgave the clumsy writing and was willing to go with the flow of this, but it reads too much like a man's fantasy. It is a disgraceful representation of lesbian relations, basically misogynistic and degrading. It offended and insulted when you clearly meant to tease and arouse.

Keep trying. You have some ability but missed the bus with this one. Wasn't believable. The characters weren't likable.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

The flow of the story is choppy and not very realistic. Everything happens to this one female. It's like Murphy's Law on steroids. I did not care for it much. However, I would like to encourage you to continue to write.

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

as a man i found this to be childish, she is fucking around and gets mad when she finds her girlfriend doing the same thing with a domme?

MrSwiftMrSwiftalmost 5 years ago
Do tell me more

can't wait for the next episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangela40@angela40
72 Followers
Am a 44 year old journalist editor residing in EU. Been married several times, my son is 24. Most of my life has been guided by sex, which is my own fault. Like intimate chats or email exchange with serious minded people.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES