Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 01

Story Info
Two older dragonesses get with one's son...
6.2k words
5k
5
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Lyla always seemed to end up with Sasha when her husband was away. It wasn't that she didn't have anything else to do, not at all, but she didn't want to spend all her time at home doing chores and keeping house after being at work all day. She could have used the time to pursue her hobbies, but there was nothing like being with her friend when she needed to release a special kind of desire within her.

She was a different kind of dragon, scaled but with very soft scales that, to the touch, more often than not felt like skin. That could have been the numerous lotions that she oiled her scales with, daily, but Lyla had always been different, even at her old school, many, many years back, other dragons more rough and tumble than her delicacy. She had softened over the years, but her black and orange markings, coming down her shoulders and back, the upper lines of her arms and thighs, even the top sides of her feet, were reminiscent of koi fish. The base of her scales, of course, was an off-white, though the exact shade of that changed depending on the time of year and the amount of sunlight that she got on her skin.

Even her horns were different. They would not have looked out of place on a red deer, though they were a little more upright and a little more pointed back from her head, rather than spreading and fanning out majestically like those of a true deer. She was a dragon through and through, but more elegant, her breasts large and full but perfectly in proportion to the curves of her body. Whereas most of the dragons where she lived were of the more typical Western variety, she showed many traits of her Eastern heritage, completed in a long, sinuous tail with a thickly rounded tip.

"Mmm..."

Sasha moaned into the kiss, coaxing Lyla to open her mouth wider, twining their tongues together as they made out, long and low. It was hard for the dragoness to think about anything other than the moment as she leaned into the touch. The little sounds that Sasha made were intoxicating, her tongue twisting around and around.

And, to think, that it might not have happened between them at all if she hadn't had a few drinks one night with Sasha, letting slip that she had more than a little "pent-up energy" of a certain kind. Her husband, even back then, had been working so hard and so focused on travelling for work to further his career that it, in the end, had taken him further and further away from her heart.

And her bed. That was one of the hardest things for Lyla, but she had a good marriage otherwise, even if she was sure that the affection and undoubtedly their sex life had died. The bond was there, but it was different. She just needed something, that kind of closeness with someone else, even though Sasha was not a partner to her like her husband had been. Despite the changes in her marriage, Lyla didn't want to end it, considering that they had a child together. In fact, that was how she had met Sasha as her son was friends with her son, Kao.

It was funny how things worked out like that, but Lyla was more than happy to take things as they were, day by day. And that was more than enough for her.

Sasha had been the one to help her explore and, honestly, it was far from the first time that they had been together. That night, Sasha's adult children out for the evening, she kissed Sasha passionately, running her paws over the blue dragoness' scales, though Sasha was still wearing a rather fetching nightie. It had lace over the shoulders and around the bottom hem as an embellishment, the light blue fabric interwoven with something that sparkled and brought even more of a highlight than before to the dragon's eyes. Her black horns shone with horn oil, though it had been Lyla, that time, who had helped her polish them.

"Mmm, I missed this," Lyla said, grunting softly in the back of her throat, though she only broke the kiss enough to talk, still close enough so that her breath tickled the other dragoness' lips. "It's so good to be close to someone...to you...again..."

Sasha chuckled faintly, her voice a little darker and raspier, though she had not smoked in her life. It just suited her better than a higher-pitched girlish giggle and was the way that she had always been. Lyla was down to her bra and panties, though Sasha had not even paused to really take in what she was wearing, merely enjoying the moment, the closeness of having another warm dragon body so near and tender. Her husband was not in the picture and had not been for some time, though Sasha still felt that she had everything that she needed there for herself, especially with her two beautiful dragon children.

"Mmph?"

Sasha blinked, drawing back a little as the front door opened. She would have continued, for the only one that it could be was Kao, but Lyla stiffened instantly. Even her tail fell away from where it had been curled sinuously and sensually around hers, tensing, every muscle in her body locking up.

"Sasha..." She whispered, eyes darting back and forth, heart hammering. "Who's there? I thought you said we'd be alone tonight..."

To her surprise, however, Sasha only grinned and leaned back on the bed, her head tilted to the side. Even though Lyla was on the edge of snatching up her clothes and leaping for the window (she might have been a bit too old, to be fair, to pull off a move like that but it still flashed through her mind), Sasha didn't seem put out at all.

"Listen," Sasha said, holding up a paw. "It's okay."

And she was right too, for there was no one there that was about to just storm into Sasha's room and take over like they owned the place. Well, not anyone that wasn't welcome there already, that was... But, as Sasha anticipated, no one even came into the bedroom, but instead made their way down the hallway to the bathroom. A click of the door and a few moments later, the only additional sound that could be heard in the house was the rushing hiss of the shower running.

"See?"

Sasha smiled, putting her paws on Lyla's shoulder, though she swore she could hear Lyla's heart pounding even through the trembling vibrations of her body.

"It's all okay, it's just Kao," she said, trying to reassure her, even though it had slipped her mind prior. "He said that he might be home late tonight, but he won't bother us, don't worry."

Lyla squirmed, looking down, her paws in her lap as if she could cover her body and look perfectly innocent through that alone.

"But what if we get caught?" She whispered, lips barely parted. "I... I don't know... Nobu is his friend, Kao might tell him!"

"Look..." Sasha slid back, making sure that Lyla had a bit of space in which to feel comfortable on the bed, even though there could really have been no doubt truly about what they had been doing, if they were walked in on. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to while Kao is around, don't worry about it. It's just fun and we're friends! Look, I'll get you one of my dressing gowns..."

That helped a little and Lyla exhaled a sigh of relief as she leaned back a little, putting her head on one of Sasha's pillows, the satin dressing gown coming down to just above her knees. It helped to feel a bit more covered up than she had been before and Sasha pouring a glass of wine from the bottle that they had put in there earlier, in a bucket of ice from the kitchen, helped a little more too.

"I'm sorry," Lyla said, but smiled all the same. "You must think I'm so silly sometimes, but it can be a bit sensitive, you know. I don't want things to go rough at home, though I do wonder if my husband too..."

"Yeah." Sasha smiled and put her paw on her friend's shoulder, fingers curling around the firm muscle there, a glass of wine in her other paw. "It can be tricky, right? But you guys both have to look after your needs and you're doing the best you can. We all are."

That was as far as Lyla was willing to go into that, a bit of a closed book when it came to tackling things with her husband, but, well, it was not as if everything had to be ripped out into the light of day. Some things were best left unsaid when there wasn't anything special there to be said, after all.

One thing, however, had been on Sasha's mind.

"I was wondering though," she started, wondering if Lyla was going to clam up again, "if you ever thought about...you know, seeing other guys too? It might be good for you to get out, have a bit of fun?"

Lyla drew back, taking her glass of wine and a rather affronted gulp from it. A little too big of a gulp, considering the beverage.

"I could not!" She said, shoulder blades pushed back, looking haughtier than Sasha had ever seen her. "I'm married, you know that! But..."

Lyla hesitated, taking another, more calculated, sip of her white wine.

"Um... Why do you ask that though?"

She could not deny her curiosity. Sure, okay, it was great messing around with Sasha and the dragoness was a goddamn witch with her tongue. That was just what she ached for, the release of orgasm, but she hadn't had a good, thick cock in a long time. And her husband had not left her wanting for it at all, back when that had been the kind of relationship that they enjoyed between one another.

Sasha smiled, secretively tapping the side of her muzzle. Yet, of course, she was going to tell all, just in her own way.

There was no space for secrets in her life, after all, that were not due to be spilt.

"Well, there's a rather fetching young stud in my life that, well...I thought you might like to hear about."

"Ooooh!"

That did indeed catch Lyla's attention, the dragoness sitting up straight, her eyes sparkling.

"Yes, do tell!"

Sasha laughed.

"Hold your horses, I'm getting to it," she chuckled. "Now... Where to start... Hm... I've been seeing him for a little while now, a dragon, of course... He's young, muscled, really hot... Oh, Lyla, he's a real stud."

Lyla shivered. Desire dripped from the dragoness' tone as she'd never heard before.

"What about..." Did she dare? "What's he like...in the bedroom?"

"Oh, he's really well hung," Sasha said, winking wickedly. "Great in bed, keeps going multiple rounds. He makes me melt, he's so passionate, and he uses his tongue so wonderfully. I don't think I've ever had a drake that can eat pussy like that before! And he can be rougher too, though I know he wants to be careful and I know he doesn't want to hurt me either."

"Come now, Sasha," Lyla said, running a finger up her antler with a seductive smile, as if she was trying to pry something in particular out of her friend. "Don't hold out on the details... How big is he? Do tell!"

Sasha laughed.

"You would want to know that, wouldn't you?" Sasha teased her right back. "Well...hm... I can't say that I've ever whipped out a ruler or anything with him, I don't have any need to, but he must be about twelve inches? And thick too. He cums so hard inside me! Fuck, half the time I'm leaking into my underwear still the next day."

"Ooof..." Lyla fanned herself, more comfortable and yet still hot under the collar, having expected to get sex that night but getting lighter, sexier talk instead. "That's the stuff, Sasha, now you're talking. I wish I could get someone like that too..."

She didn't really mean it, not beyond fantasies, of course, but it was better to see just how far she could push things when she was in a safe environment. It might even lead to a little roleplay between her and Sasha, though that might have been outside her comfort zone too. Drat...

"Well..." Sasha said, drawing out the vowel as ifs he was trying to make the word hang in the air for as long as possible. "I could see about setting up a meeting between you guys. We're not exclusive, me and my stud, you know. It's just a bit of fun, or a lot of fun, if you catch my drift."

Lyla gulped.

"But, my husband..."

"Hasn't been home in two months," Sasha reminded her, even though they both knew that that was the case with his work. "Yes, Brian has a lot to do, but it is his choice too to live his life that way. If this is what makes you happy and fulfilled, setting your needs aside forever isn't going to get you anywhere, Lyla."

Lyla grumbled under her breath, pressing her thighs together. Even Sasha's description of the younger drake that she had been seeing had her pussy wet, hotter than she had realised.

"Maybe... I could say hi... See him... See if...something could...happen..."

She was reluctant but it was hard to set aside her desire, even then. Sasha, however, cocked her head, the ridge above her eyes raising as a wicked smirk painting her lips.

"Excellent, I thought you might enjoy that," Sasha said, rising secretively, her tail swinging behind her as if she was trying to be secretive. "But... Just wait here."

Sasha giggled, a paw pressed over her lips as she left the bedroom, though Lyla stared after her, perplexed. Even her tail was still, hanging down against the bed, not sure what to make of her friend's demeanour. What was up with her? Had she had too much wine? It was all very strange, very strange indeed...

Waiting there, Lyla could not have anticipated what Sasha had in mind -- much less when the blue dragoness came back in after a few minutes. With none other than her very own son with a white bathrobe on!

"Sasha! Kao!"

Lyla squeaked, grabbing at her dressing gown, the soft satin no longer feeling like it was enough to cover her body, not when Sasha's eighteen-year-old son was standing right there before her. Her eyes darted from the wine bottle to the dip into Sasha's cleavage that her nightie made, though the attire seemed to be much less casual than what Lyla would have seen it as before.

Oh, god, I hope he doesn't work out what we were doing...

"What is going on, Sasha?" She forced out, unable to look away from Kao's grin, his white teeth showing in a muzzle that was like a more masculine version of Sasha's. "I... You... Kao, I'm so sorry about all of this!"

Kao shook his head, laughing a little as he rested his fingers around the back of his neck.

"Really? I'm not. Mom said I could come in."

"This..." Sasha said, jumping in at just the right moment. "This is my stud, Lyla -- you said that you might like to meet them!"

Lyla blinked, drawing back a little, her lower jaw falling slack.

"Ah... Wait, what?"

She stared, sitting back a little more, as if that would help her take in the situation better. Of course, there was not anything really that could make things better or easier for Lyla to absorb, looking between Sasha and her son as if she was seeing them, truly, for the very first time.

She trembled, shaking all over, her tail vibrating, not knowing what to do. It was crazy! It was fucked up! Sasha couldn't be serious about it, that she was fucking her own son! And she had even talked about how well-hung he was -- oh, god! Was that even right that Sasha was talking about things like that? He was her son, oh, fuck, he was her son...

"Lyla? Lyla, are you okay? Stay with me now, sorry, perhaps I shouldn't have just sprung that on you..."

Sasha fluttered her paws, trying to calm Lyla down, sitting beside her on the bed. At least the comforting presence of her body seemed to still relax the other dragoness, though the notion of Lyla shoving her away with a shocked snarl had most certainly crossed her mind too. She didn't know, not quite, why her friend was so frantic over seeing Kao there, but, well...there was only so much that she could do, now that things were out in the open.

"It's okay, Lyla, I'm sorry I sprung it all on you like that, I didn't think it would be... Well..." Sasha kept her voice low and soft, soothing, letting it wash over her friend, her trembles slowly subsiding as Lyla looked up. "I know, it's a lot, but...it could be fun too."

"I..." Lyla gulped hard, shaking her head, though not even swallowing like that dislodged the lump in her throat. "It's not that, I just... No, I couldn't have been expecting that. And when you said about arranging a meet-up, I thought you meant, like, in a week or something! And coffee!"

Sasha suppressed the urge to roll her eyes.

"Well, there was wine..."

"Sasha!"

"Okay, okay!"

Sasha chuckled faintly, even though it was no time at all to laugh, not as Lyla shot her a look. It was something, at least, that Lyla's heart rate seemed to be calming down at least somewhat, though Kao didn't look all that comfortable there.

"Er, sorry if I walked in on something too," he said, though Kao didn't honestly look all that sorry at all, even if his grin was a little on the sheepish side, showing too many teeth. "Mom said... Yeah, well, she didn't say anything much, I just kinda went with it. Hi, Mrs Lyla."

"Um... Just, Lyla... Lyla is fine..."

She muttered, looking down, shaking her head. He was her son's best friend... Moreover, Sasha was having sex with her own son? Why was she even doing that? Everyone knew that that was wrong! Even if he was an adult...

And she had never looked at Kao like that before, of course, especially so considering that he was her son's best friend. There'd been some dragons, a long while back before she'd started having those fun nights with Sasha, that she had looked twice at, but not another drake since Sasha. That had been enough, surely, getting off and relaxing with another dragoness?

Yet she gulped and turned her face away, the heat of a blush crawling across her cheeks. It even felt like it reached up to the base of her horns, the insides of her ears too, which were softly placed just below her antlers, the indents visible in the sides of her head where they were well protected.

"But you're..." She struggled for words, shrugging helplessly. "Come on... You two can't be serious about this, can you? We're in our forties, I'm forty-five, Sasha... And he's just eighteen! You can't be more than a couple of years younger than me!"

Sasha grinned and shook her head.

"Oh, age doesn't matter, darling, don't you worry about that. It should never be a barrier to lust anyway, not when everyone's happy and agrees... Kao, why don't you open your bathrobe and show Lyla exactly why I keep coming back to you, hm?"

There was a lot more that Sasha could have added there, but, honestly, she felt like it might have been too much if she'd added on the dirty, darkly seductive talk that slipped so easily from her tongue around her son. There was just something about Kao that brought out that more lustful side of her and it wasn't just what lay between the drake's legs, to be fair...

He did so obligingly, though the younger dragon kept a wary eye on Lyla, as if he was ready to whip his robe closed again if she showed even the slightest hint of not being comfortable with what was going on. He wasn't ever going to force anyone, of course not -- and that went for just showing his body, not just in sex. That, at least, was something that his mother had drilled into him when it came to consent and safe sex.

Lyla swallowed hard and licked her lips, however, as he slipped open his robe, the tie falling loose as his soft shaft hung down against his inner thighs. He smirked faintly, rocking his hips forward and his shoulders back. Yeah, he knew he was hung, enjoying the attention, though Kao would have openly admitted too, if asked, that he found Lyla pretty hot as well. He'd lusted for his mother before things had even "happened" between them and Lyla was no different with her elegant antlers and wide hips, the kind of hips that he could just imagine digging his claws into to thrust rough and hard with long, deep strokes of his cock...

12