Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyla, on the other hand, gulped and clamped her jaws shut as what Kao had on show was finally revealed to her. It turned out that Sasha was not lying in the slightest, no, for his cock and balls hung down against his inner thighs, his sack heavy and full even then. His cock was huge, big enough to please her even while he was soft -- but Sasha had said that he grew to around twelve inches when hard. So, the drake was going to get even bigger than that?

"Wow..."

She murmured so quietly under her breath that neither Kao nor Sasha caught it, but Lyla did. She felt herself wavering, looking at Kao as if he was just another dragon, however, briefly -- a dragon whose body she could appreciate, her gaze raking slowly, so very slowly, over him. Kao was into martial arts and it showed in the strong, lean tone of his body. Of course, no one would have wanted a maturing drake to be heavily muscled -- his body would still have been growing until recent years -- but he was set to take such pursuits wherever he wanted to and seemed to have packed on more than enough muscle for her to drool over already.

And his scales... Oh, they were so blue. Perhaps a hint darker than Sasha's, but Lyla should not have been comparing the two of them like that. It only made it all the more real that he was her son and that things that should never have come to pass had happened between them.

His thick, dark cock beckoned her and she tried not to appear as if she was looking too obviously at his flaccid shaft while they waited on her, seconds dragging out and out and out. Had she really been staring for that long? Hellfire, that was embarrassing...

"Let me show you."

Sasha took the lead, though she didn't need Lyla to do anything -- not then and not ever, not if she didn't want to. But she was more than comfortable with her son even if Lyla was not and she was keener than ever to show him off to someone else. Kao, after all, had more than enough going for him that she wanted to show him off and let Lyla adore him much as she did.

Kao slid the robe back off his shoulders, knowing the routine, as Sasha eased down onto her knees, though the older dragoness was quick to push a thin pillow from the bed under her knees first. Even though the carpet in the bedroom was pretty thick, she would rather not have sore legs when she wanted to get up again. Her tail swung back and forth slowly, shifting the fall of her night dress, though it did not feel to her like it was covering very much at all anymore, not now that it was pulling up her thighs, tail nudging it a bit higher over her buttocks still.

"Sasha?" Even then, Lyla's voice seemed very faint, but there was a note of heated arousal curling through the undertones of it. "Sasha, what are you doing?"

Yet Sasha had always been one for doing rather than talking about doing and the best way to prove to Lyla that her son was every bit the stud that she had praised was by doing him right there before her eyes.

The dragoness hummed contentedly as she let her tongue curl out, flicking it over the head of his cock. Kao growled lustfully, tail swinging with purpose, though kept his paws well out of the way, just letting his mother do what she wanted with his cock. It would not take much, Sasha knew, to get him hard again, and it was a wonder indeed that he had even been soft, following her into the bedroom. It gave her time and pleasure, however, in stroking his shaft with her tongue to hardness, circling her long, flexible tongue around his shaft and dragging it around the tip where the glands were more sensitive. Even the slit a the tip of his shaft could be teased and toyed with, tasting faintly of drake and musk, though he was freshly clean otherwise from his shower. Sasha had always demanded, of course, that her son took care of his cleanliness and hygiene, even if she might not ever have expected to be able to take advantage and pleasure in it quite as things had turned out in the end.

Lyla swallowed hard, though it didn't do anything to clear the lump in her throat, a lead weight resting heavily in her chest as if it was dragging her down, freezing her and lodging her in place so she had no choice other than to watch. Yet she could have gone, she could have left, if that was what she truly wanted, even though, honestly, the idea too didn't cross Lyla's mind.

There was some part of her, a deep, dark part of her mind that had not ever even considered sleeping with another drake since things had petered out with her husband, that wanted to see. She wanted to play the voyeur, wanted to see just how things could play out, even if it was not her doing it.

Maybe, in a way, Lyla could live vicariously, for a little while, through Sasha...

Kao grunted, his mother's lips parting around the head of his cock, his length swelling softly, though not much. He held back, letting his eyes wander, pulling over first his mother's black horns and then Lyla's antlers, comparing the two without even thinking about it. Lyla's body was a little thicker and fuller than Sasha's, but the dragonesses were otherwise fairly closely matched in terms of their body type, perhaps as they had both lain eggs in the past and raised a family. That shouldn't have sent such a warm tingle through the drake as it did, but, well...he was in too deep when it came to lust and pleasure to honestly care.

As long as it felt good and everyone was into it, Kao didn't care.

Sasha moaned around him, collecting the musky taste of him on her tongue, clinging to her lips. She drew back, only to purse her lips more gently, kissing the head of his cock, Kao plumper around the girth of his length than he had been, though she was glad that he was dragging it out too. There was little that her son liked more than being on show and she was more than happy to show him off, her body tingling with a little electric thrill at being watched. For she could feel Lyla's eyes on her, raking over her form from head to toe, even watching the light swing of her tail back and forth, taking everything in.

As much as Sasha liked to watch sometimes, whether with Kao or others, at times, having fun, there was a thrill to being observed too, of letting someone else play the part of the voyeur while she did all that she could to satisfy her lust and the need between her legs too. It was all a dragoness could do, after all...

"Mmmm..."

She made a show of it too for Lyla, drawing back and lapping off her lips, running her tongue down the side of her muzzle and lips as if to clean them off, far further than should have been needed after only suckling on and playing with the head of his cock. She just wanted to let her friend see how good it was to be with her son, a willing, happy, studly drake who just wanted his partners to feel pleasure. Right down to the tiny details, like the natural, rich musk that clung to his dick and balls...

And she would show her too.

Rising again, though she had originally planned to go further with her son than that, Sasha perched on the edge of the bed, Lyla eyeing her warily. Sasha spared only a moment to take the dragoness' wine glass from her -- which would have been a risky endeavour indeed if it had not already been empty -- before kissing her softly.

That, to Lyla, was more familiar than being in Sasha's bedroom with a young, masculine drake right there with her. Sasha's tongue dove more eagerly than ever into her muzzle and Lyla could not help but moan into the kiss, even though she shivered lightly at the notion that she was being watched -- and by a drake too! Her son's friend... Oh, it was wicked, terrible, something that she should never have contemplated and yet everything was happening without her even thinking about it, one thing happening after the other as if her own life was spinning out of control.

Did she want to be along for the ride?

His taste... She'd wondered only briefly at what it was as Sasha wound her tongue around Lyla's once again, though there was no mistaking the fresh, clean taste of male musk once it made itself known. Without thinking about what she was doing, Lyla let out a low, needy moan, pressing her body a little closer to Sasha's as the dragoness' paw slid down to rest into the small of her back, encouraging the closeness of their bodies. Through the satin dressing gown and Sasha's nightdress, their breasts gently touched, bringing another rise of pleasure and arousal to Lyla's body, like a shot of adrenaline that, at that time, she didn't need.

She didn't know what she was going to do if she lost control, truly, if she let it all happen without calling a halt to something that she didn't want to. Sure, those things didn't make sense, not even in her mind, but her thoughts were all over the place, one part of her mind wanting to see more of his thickening, black shaft and the rest thinking that she was better off rushing for home and trying to forget that she had ever seen anything at all there.

Still, she kissed Sasha back like her life depended on it, deepening the kiss even further than she had before, languishing in the moment. Maybe it was the only one that Lyla would get, even as the scent of a male seeped into her nostrils, clawing at her senses, finally demanding that she pay attention to it.

He was so young, so virile... Lyla could smell it on him, in the musk that clung to Sasha while she whined and kissed the blue dragoness harder than ever. And she could still have walked away then, pretended that everything was fine and normal and that nothing out of the ordinary at all had happened there...

Or could she? Was that ever an option for a dragoness who had been starved of the closeness of a male's body for so long?

Kao watched her and, even though he was less experienced than his mother, he swore he caught the moment that the older dragoness broke. She quivered and shuddered bodily against his mother, letting out a long, drawn-out sigh through her nostrils, though it seemed as if she didn't want to break the kiss with his mother. He swallowed his hiss of enjoyment, tracing the tip of a claw down the length of his shaft, letting the moment roll over him, to go wherever it was that it was going to go. Even if he liked being in charge, Kao knew already that he didn't have to dictate everything.

And then his mother was pulling away from Lyla with a seductive kind of smile that promised the best kind of trouble, coming back to him and sliding her paw around the base of his cock. He grunted, licking his lips, the sense of familiarity in having her paw back around him easing any remaining worries or lines of tension from his shoulders and upper back.

"Are you ready, Kao, to show her what makes a real stud?" Sasha whispered, though her voice carried easily, nothing hidden. "You can be yourself, you can enjoy her too, you know there are no rules with us. Well, beyond being safe, of course..."

Kao growled and nodded, licking his lips as he watched Lyla fighting with herself, his cock a little plumper still, half-hard. In only a few moments more, as Sasha stroked up and down the full length of his cock, it would be fully hard and throbbing, but he didn't spare a moment of his attention for that, no. Not as Lyla got up slowly, so slowly indeed that he thought that she wasn't going to make it to him.

"I don't bite," he purred, flexing a little, the muscles in his arms bulging, though he knew that he had a good six-pack of abs coming too, the edges lightly defined in his abdomen. "Well, not unless you want me to, Lyla..."

There was something in him that still said it was wrong to call her by her first name when he knew that she was Nobu's mother, but, well, the rules were out when they were in their underwear around one another. Even though Kao was the only one there naked, he had never felt so strong, so powerful, as if he had all the eyes of the world on him, adoring him and his body. He growled softly, licking his lips, eyes half-lidded with lust as Lyla crumbled.

The dragoness... She didn't know what she was doing. Well, she did, but she would later tell herself that she was so hazy, everything happening to her in a daze. But Lyla could say that she was drunk on the seductive richness of Kao's earthy, spicy musk as much as she liked, but that would not make it true, for no one could have their mental capacities swayed at all by the mere scent of another's bodies. Pheromones, for dragons, could convey information and signal readiness to a partner, but most certainly no more than that.

And, still, she folded to her knees before them both, heart pounding. It was as if Lyla was watching her body do it while her mind was set back from the action, though she got to feel everything still, from the softness of the pillow giving under her knees to the gentle warmth of his blue scales as she slid the flat of her paw and fingers up his thigh.

"That's it, Lyla," Sasha coaxed, warmly supporting her friend as she tried something that she hadn't done, not least for quite a long time indeed. "Everything's okay, you and Kao can enjoy anything and everything that you need here. It's a safe place."

More honestly, Sasha could have made it more of a safe place than she had, considering that she was the one who had surprised Lyla with things in the first place, but she would make up for that. Not everyone got everything right all the time and the door behind them was still open, quite literally. There was nothing keeping Lyla there other than her own lust, her desire to have a cock in her paw and her mouth again.

Continued in part two...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare11 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pregnant MILFs Kao enjoys who pregnant MILFs, including his mother...in Fetish
A Family's First Experience Pt. 01 A fenpil anthro sleeps while his daughter pleases him...in NonHuman
Spring Breeding Two lady anthros get bred by a lust stag with a need!in NonHuman
The Big Tits Club Ch. 01-04 A virgin teenager and his six busty best friends.in Group Sex
Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
More Stories