Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 02

Story Info
A dragoness goes further with a much younger drake...
6.9k words
2.6k
2
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

So, that was exactly what Lyla did. As if under a spell, even if one only of her design, she took the drake's shaft in her paw, marvelling at the warmth of it, how the hard length throbbed lightly in the touch of her fingers. She hadn't had that, no, not for a very long while. And it had been even longer still since she had been with a drake of Kao's age -- well, back when she had been a much younger dragoness herself, of course.

But maybe, just maybe, things could change and her sexual horizons could broaden, if only she was bold. That was all that Lyla had in mind as she cradled his cock, memorising the girth in her paw, curling her fingers around, feeling how the smooth skin pulled along his length, so teasingly seductive. She would have spent hours adoring his body, every muscle, from head to toe if her lust had not taken control, but the dragoness did not know for how long she would have the offer of his body like that. What if it was taken away from her without any notice?

She had to do it, had to close that last bit of distance between them as she held his cock up lightly to present the tip to her lips. She couldn't hold back a moan as she took the young, virile drake's cock into her mouth, whimpering around him, though Lyla didn't catch the amused glance that the mother and son team gave one another over her head.

"Mmm... That looks so hot, Lyla," Sasha murmured, sliding the flat of her paw over her son's bare chest, caressing his pecs. "Keep going... You can take him all the way, your tongue is so lustful, I know. You can wrap it all the way around him, play with him, do everything you want with him."

"Mom..."

Kao clicked the tongue against the roof of his mouth in a fashion that was older than his ears and Sasha chuckled a laugh that had something of a smirk tangled in it.

"What's the matter, son?" She teased, leaning in close and stealing a kiss from his lips, tracing down to his neck and nipping playfully. "Don't like the dirty talk when she's here? But she's already devouring your cock so nicely..."

Kao grumbled, heated and flushed. He might not have always been one for conversation in the bedroom, but it was still hot to hear, even if it had even more of an effect on him than he might have expected. Lyla's body enticed him, her breasts brushing his legs as she sank onto his cock, pursing her hips lustfully around him as she sucked him deep into her muzzle. Her snout was longer even than Sasha's, or perhaps it was more that she was just another of the first dragonesses for him to have sex with -- he didn't know how to differentiate all the little physical sensations in his mind.

He didn't have to. Not as pleasure rolled over him and he growled, licking his lips salaciously as he leaned even more heavily into the moment, relishing it.

I'm getting a blowjob from my best friend's mother!

Lyla moaned around him, letting everything come, bobbing her head slowly on his cock. She didn't have to hold his length up at all with her paw, not anymore, as her lips reached the base, taking all of it and trembling with the realisation. Everything just seemed to come so easily and so naturally to her that it was simple to continue, sucking his cock, experimenting with different things, slurps and twists of her head. Even the pressure of her lips closing around him could be adjusted, just a little, back and forth, her tongue playing out under the thick underside of his cock.

Oh... Oh. That was different, very different, her tongue playing with the weight of him in her mouth, even as a drop of pre-cum trickled onto her tongue. And she wanted more of that, even more, the light musk of him driving her on, paws caressing his nuts, though Lyla barely put any pressure on his sack and the warm, soft skin at all. It was not that she was afraid of hurting him, not really, but that there was so much going on, all at once, that her head was already crowded with too much lust and sensation.

"She's really getting into it," Kao said, his paw cautiously coming up to stroke Lyla's head, surprised by how she leaned into it. "Lyla... Mom... It's really hot... Mmm... Oh, that feels good."

Sasha grinned and kissed him full on the lips, showing him through her actions just how much she was enjoying the view too, his hard, throbbing cock aching for the attention of a dragoness. Even if Lyla had not been around, she would most likely have ended up fucking Kao that night, but it turned out that she just got an even more entertaining way to spend her evening, while opening a new door up for Lyla too...

Breaking the kiss, Sasha panted softly, the taste of her son in her mouth. She would have kept making out with him, but she wanted to watch too, for she had never seen another dragon sucking off Kao before. It was enticing, getting her hornier and wetter between the thighs than even she could have anticipated, but her son's bare body right there and ripe for being adored was all that she needed.

"Stroke her head, Kao, around the base of the antlers too," Sasha murmured, gently directing him. "She really likes that... There's more than just standing back and getting a blowjob, you know."

Kao nodded. The drake had only been holding back there, of course, because he didn't want to push Lyla too far, but his mother surely knew her friend better than he did and that was okay too. He ran both paws over Lyla's face, stroking tenderly around the base of her horns, though it was harder and harder to think straight as his lust grew. He moaned, tongue flicking out of his muzzle in a wet curl for a heartbeat of a moment, chancing that he caught Lyla trying to look up at him. But she had focused back on his cock again when he looked down -- not that it would have been all that comfortable of a position for her to peer up at him from anyway.

Lyla whined around his cock, practically drooling as his thickness filled her muzzle. He was so warm in her mouth...and she couldn't stop her head from bobbing, not now that she had started, more and more pre-cum spilling wantonly into her mouth.

"Mmm, I think she'll be up for more soon, what do you think, Lyla?" Sasha said, though it seemed, to Lyla, that she didn't expect anything much of an answer when her mouth was full. "He can do so much more than just letting you such his cock and I can't wait to show you everything."

Kao growled, rumbling his approval. Oh, how she loved that sound, already, even though she had not had all that much time, not yet, to enjoy it. It was so strong, so masculine, the young drake's body the epitome of what she would have wanted in a dragon, if she had been lying in bed with her paw between her thighs, fantasising about being with one. Even the edges of his blue scales gave her an added notion of sensation to lean into, pressing her fingers into his thigh as if the feeling over his muscles against them could anchor her there while her head was awash in lust. Lyla chose not to focus on the thought that she was already hungry for more, wanting more than just his dick in her mouth.

Maybe she would be able to think more clearly about that particular desire at another time...

"Don't cum in her mouth yet, Kao," Sasha said, catching Lyla's attention. "I want you to cum in her for the first time, if you both want that. It would be wasted down a throat, hm?"

Sasha caressed Lyla's muzzle and, subconsciously, Lyla leaned into her touch, though she was not all that present in her own mind, drunk on lust and dragon musk. Even then, she might well have said that it was the best way to be as all her worries and cares in the world dropped away -- though she did not need to carry such a weight on her shoulders anyway. Worrying never served anyone well.

Yet she was surprised when Sasha pulled her back from Kao's dick, leaving his black length shiny and reflecting the light with her saliva clinging to it, wet and slick. Lyla shuddered. Even then, she could not feel any shame over what she had done, right there in front of her friend, while her husband was surely working hard somewhere else. Still, she had no idea if he had taken up with anyone else too, all to get the needs met that she had not been able to take care of as their marriage changed.

"Sasha," she breathed, more breathless than she had realised she was. "What are... What are you doing? Where are we going?"

Sasha guided her gently to the bed, lying her back on the bed. That made more sense, though the dragoness allowed her satin dressing gown to fall open a bit more. A shot of heat rushed through her, striking her crotch, and she realised with a devout shudder that she was already soaked through her underwear.

The blue dragoness grinned, walking her fingers up her friend's leg as Lyla's gown spilt open, helped along a little by Sasha's paws. Well, that one was always falling open so easily, it was why it was one of her favourites to wear around the house...

"Why don't I help you off with those?"

Lyla swallowed hard but managed to get the words out that she so desperately needed to.

"Please..."

Sasha did as she allowed, sliding her underwear down her legs, though the material still had to be peeled off her wet pussy first. Lyla moaned as her wet pussy was exposed, the light air of the bedroom feeling cooler than it should have been against her wet folds. Yet it seemed that Kao knew better what to do with her like that, crawling onto the bed with her, a predatory grin on his muzzle.

She shivered but spread her legs for him all the same. It was not as if she felt like she had any other choice in her mind, lusting for him, wanting him. And it was about time that she paid better attention to her needs even as Kao showed her just how much attention he was willing to give her, kissing slowly up her legs, the softness of her calves and thighs seeming to lure him in more and more to her.

"Mmmm... Oh..."

"Relax," he purred, the subtle vibrations from his lips and throat travelling lightly into her body. "I won't do anything that you don't want me to do, I just want you to feel good, Mrs... Heh, I can't really call you that anymore, can I?"

Kao shot her a cheeky grin that should not have made her heart flip over and back again quite as he did. He was quite a heartthrob, truly.

"I'll call you Lyla," he said instead of referring to her as formally as he had before. "If that's not okay...mmm...you let me know...of course..."

She was distracted as she nodded, his lips going closer and closer to her pussy, nuzzling their way up her inner thighs. And then they reached her sex, his tongue flicking out to trace against the edges of her folds. For a moment, Lyla feared that Kao was going to tease her but the dragon did not do that, thankfully. Instead of making her wait, he plunged his tongue right up inside her, plundering her folds and moaning against her wetness as he lapped up deep inside her.

Electric sparks shot through her body, toes curling and flexing, gripping the bedsheets just for something to hang onto. Sasha's tongue had never felt like that! But there was an added naughty edge there with Kao, another drake touching her for the first time since she had committed herself to her husband. Even though it had just been her mind rationalising it to herself, needing something to keep herself happy and satisfied, she had said that it was "different" with Sasha. She'd liked experimenting and playing with her, of course, and probably thought that she swung both ways by that point, but a dragon, a drake, a male...

Yes, that was what she had always wanted, what she had missed so much since her married sex life had fizzled out. Kao pressed up closer to her, lapping and swirling his tongue around, trying to find all her sensitive spots, though, of course, those couldn't all be drawn to attention that very first time, oh no. No, he would need to acquaint himself with her body an awful lot more than that, even Lyla knew, but she did not dare think of what could happen next, if she explored things with Kao as much as she had his mother.

There could be more to be had there, but she knew that he was her son's best friend and that the age difference between them was somewhat problematic. It was hard to think that she was taking advantage of Kao when he dove into her pussy so desperately, as if there was a sheen of need in his eyes too, slightly glassy, hazy with the lust of a dragon. But was she? Oh, what would her son say if he knew what she was doing? Surely that was a breach of trust, to have sex with his friend!

It was too late, at least in her mind, to do anything about it, however, even as she groaned, pressing her thighs in a little closer around Kao's head.

"This is...really happening..."

Lyla could not stop the slightly wonderous moan from slipping by her lips. For it still felt so good, rolling through her, looking down at his black horns and his blue scales, everything about Kao seeming so young and stud-like. If he was not her son's friend and if she had not had a husband, Lyla could have liked to think that she would have made a move on him in her younger days, though could not have honestly said whether she would have had the boldness to do so. Maybe that was just one more reason why it was good that she had someone like Sasha in her life, someone to give her the push she needed.

Maybe.

Lyla whimpered, his tongue pulling around her clit, teasing her, playing with her, testing out just how ready her body was for him. There was a lot that she liked but, sometimes, Lyla didn't even think that she knew her own body as well as she did. She opened and closed her mouth as if she was not so sure about what she was saying and doing, huffing and puffing, licking her lips, though her murmured pleas and desires were still, somehow, lodged in the back of her throat.

How had things gotten there? She moaned loudly, confusing even her thoughts. She had only, of course, planned to spend the evening with Sasha before getting home for her son, Nobu and then...

And then things had spiralled drastically out of control, blood roaring against her eardrums, the beat of her heart harder and faster, drumming furiously. And then she had had the revelation and been shocked but not horrified, no...

How could Lyla possibly be horrified when he was so hot? That was, to be fair, a rather crude and typically horny way for her to put it, but, well... What else was Lyla to do? Sometimes, the body would want what the body would want and there was little she could do about it. There could be no concern at all in her mind that he wanted her too and she groaned softly, as if she was leaning into all that Kao could do for her, the warm, wet lash of his tongue sinking into her pussy and creeping back up in a slow, tantalising drag over her clit.

"Mmmph... Ah... This..."

It was good. That was what Lyla had wanted to say, though the words died on her lips. Just that it was good, just that she longed for that moment, even though there was a part of her, still, that ached and longed for more. Licking her lips, she let out a long, deep groan, tail thrashing across the bed as something even more stringent tightened within her.

"I can't believe...mmm..." She moaned. "My son's friend... And I'm here, just letting you eat me out..."

Lyla groaned. She wouldn't have stopped it, not even if they stopped completely and told her to tell them what she wanted. The only answer that Lyla could give was "yes," her body trembling and aching with heat, feeling like she was on a hair trigger for orgasm after all that had come to pass so far. However could sucking off a drake have gotten her so wet and ready? She felt like she could get off at a moment's notice and all she needed was just a little more of his tongue inside her, dragging over her clit in that special, special way...

She had to climax, there was no other option for it, even as Sasha lingered in the background with a soft smirk on her lips. The dragoness could have had her paw between her thighs, if she thought that that wouldn't quite scare Lyla off, but she had already pushed things too far at the start and didn't want to do anymore.

No... No. That was all about Lyla and Kao, no more and no less than that. Aside from them, the blue dragoness perched in the armchair in her bedroom, an old but comfortable chair that she had not been able to stomach throwing away when they had re-done the living room downstairs. With a bedroom large enough that it looked at ease in the room, there was no sense, to her, in giving it away.

Lyla's breath hitched and, at last, orgasm gripped her, the drake showing his prowess in using only his tongue to get her off, lapping up her juices as her thighs gripped and squeezed around his head. He huffed against her scales, as if he was struggling to breathe, though it was not as if he had to stay there between her legs either, not even as Lyla's passion overruled her, trembling through deeply.

Her legs shook, pussy clenching around his tongue, but she could not ride out such a whiteout of a high forever, chest heaving, stars exploding within her body. It did not last long enough or her, however, coming down too quickly, panting and heaving, straining to scrape back into her body every last bit of the air that she felt she had lost.

"Huff... Mmph... Oh..."

"You seemed to enjoy that."

Lyla groaned, picking up her head enough to spot Sasha grinning from her chair, one long leg crossed over the other, though she managed to do it in a dainty manner with her foot bobbing cutely in the air. Kao knelt on the end of the bed, the weight of his body making the mattress bow beneath him, though he seemed more than happy to take his time and, of course, wait for Lyla to recover.

She whimpered, shaking her head, her head still spinning a little.

What a gentledrake...

She could not deny it, broken to desire and willing to give in -- to all the things that she had not allowed herself to enjoy before. For it had not been up to her to always do the labour of the home and take care of the relationship, even when it had crumbled despite her efforts, and there was nothing wrong, in the end, in taking her pleasure elsewhere. She just hadn't because...because...

Lyla sighed, blinking at Kao.

She just hadn't done it because a drake would be too close to her husband. Whereas a dragoness...didn't feel so much like having an affair.

Yeah, Lyla wasn't all that sure how that worked in her own mind either, but it was what it was. And she was ready to take all that she had denied herself, at long last.

"Kao... Please..." She whimpered, forcing herself to get the words out that she longed to say, to spend into the air. "I want... I need...you."

Sasha grinned and Kao perked up, tail lifting as he crawled over to her.

"I'm so glad to hear that," he confessed in a rush of breath, a needy little laugh in his tone. "You're so hot, Lyla, damn... I thought my cock was going to explode just eating you out!"

Kao chuckled throatily, sounding more like his mother then, but he had meant it, really. Her taste clung to his muzzle and he swirled his tongue languidly around the interior just to taste a little more of her, however her essence mixed with his saliva. He guided Lyla, with her permission, lightly onto her right side, scooting up behind her as he lifted her left leg, all to allow him easy access to her pussy.

12