Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... Please... Please...fill me..."

It seemed like it cost Lyla a lot of effort to speak those words and Kao murmured to her, though he didn't think he was either as soothing or as comforting as he would have liked to be. He knew that she wanted him, but he wanted to be gentle with her too, to be controlling and yet caring, though the younger drake had not yet found that particular kind of balance for himself. Maybe that was not altogether a bad thing, his tail swinging back across the bed, his cock poised at her pussy as if he was just about to roll his hips forward and penetrate her.

Lyla groaned, arching her back, grinding the head of his cock against her pussy. Yet, in her position on her side, her leg raised, the dragoness couldn't get back and down onto his shaft as she wanted to. He was right there and her need snarled and snapped within her, howling to be released, though, in the end, it was Sasha who closed her paw around her own son's cock to guide him into her.

"A long, slow thrust, Kao," Sasha murmured, Kao leaning a little into her touch and curling his tail around her waist as she handled his member. "You're doing wonderfully, so gentle with Lyla... Though I say she'd like it a little rougher later. That's up to you two to decide."

She knew, after all, that she might not know all of Lyla's inclinations -- but she could help set Kao straight if he was going to act as her stud, to be fair, in powering into her pussy. His cock spread Lyla open and Sasha smirked widely as he plunged into her, her friend shuddering as if she was climaxing already.

"Ohhh..." Lyla moaned, grappling with the notion that she was being taken by the first drake since her husband even as immense pleasure washed through her. "He's so... Kao, you're so big!"

The blue drake smirked and chuckled breathlessly, though the moment did not call for a pause, no, not at all. Not as he rocked his hips and speared even more deeply into her, wanting to use every inch of his shaft as they fucked for the first time.

Her silken heat clung to him as Kao grunted against her, his muzzle tucked down against he back of her shoulder. He was really big, the biggest drake that she had ever taken -- and her husband had not been lacking either. Yet that was very much not the time for her to be comparing Kao with her husband, for they were very different dragons and always would be. She could not match one up to the other, no, not at all, not even as Kao nibbled playfully at the back of her neck and she quivered against him.

Her tail slowly wound back around him as he thrust deeper and deeper, reaching a spot inside her pussy that Lyla had thought that only toys could reach, though she had never gone that far before. And it was good, so very good, the tightness of her pussy closing around him simply intoxicating, sending her into grunting peals of lust, making all manner of throaty, soft sounds that she had never before considered would ever pass her lips.

But she could do that there, even as Sasha perched on the side of the bed again, seemingly enjoying the show. That wasn't something that Lyla, strangely enough, was all that concerned about, considering that she was the one being fucked right then and there. It did not feel, not anymore, as if she was trying to put on a show or a performance of any kind, too lost in carnal pleasure and sweeping, pulsing, driving lust to care about anything else. Every rolling through of Kao's hips brought her pussy tighter and tighter around him, strangely so in a way that Lyla didn't realise could even be possible.

But it was okay, everything was okay, groaning deeply as the lewd, wet sound of his cock driving into her cunny filled the room.

"Unff... Yes... Please..."

Kao growled, leaning in close to her, enjoying the sounds that she made. It was different to have a dragoness as into things as all that, but he liked it rather a lot, licking his lips, nuzzling the back of her head, offering tenderness and sweetness just like his mother had told him to. Yet there was nothing tender about the seductive pound of his hips, as if he was fucking her to the beat of a certain kind of music that really should only ever have been heard out on the dance floor where one's hips could move duly...

His fingers greedily groped her scales, yet they were not perfectly smooth, oh no, even though they had looked to be such at first glance. She was just so shiny and sleek, as if her body was primed for appearances, though Kao already knew that there was so much more to Lyla than that as he spread her open with his thick length. He thrust harder, trying to get even more little moans and grunts from her, his jaws hanging open as he licked teasingly into the silky mane of hair she had falling down her spine. It seemed to end at her upper back, but he didn't care, just enjoying the tangle of sensations all pulling up against one another, daring him to take everything that had seemingly been laid out there before him for him to enjoy.

He just couldn't stop thrusting as he powered into her, the depth of his strokes seeming to find more and more, just a little bit more, with every driving hump of his cock. Kao growled, closing his eyes, revelling in sensation. He wanted to feel everything, the clasp of her wet pussy, though there was a big part of him that still was smug at being able to fuck his mother's friend, his friend's mother. Damn, Lyla was a special kind of hot, though not hotter than his own mother. All he was there was a drake who had everything that he could ever have wanted and more, two hot dragonesses to fuck until they were overcome with so much pleasure that there was nowhere else for them to go than to lustfully collapse in sweet, blissful sexual exhaustion.

Lyla's moans too... She whimpered against him, pressing back, and he thrust even harder, driving his cock into her with a lewd, wet slop. His lips parted, hot breath dripping over her neck, feeling as if condensation was misting from his breath on her scales too. It was just too warm for him to be comfortable in the room, even as his eyes slid over to his mother.

Sasha grinned, briefly meeting her son's eyes, but she was too busy enjoying the show, letting it all softly play out, though Kao's thrusts were becoming rougher, more dominant. The dragoness purred as she leaned back, tail curling back and forth, but he kept in time with all that she had taught him so far, noting how quietly and gently he was checking in with his partner. There could be no doubt as to where Kao's attention truly was and Sasha most certainly approved of that.

I raised a good son...

And that was something, very much, to be proud of.

Lyla, however, clung to Kao as he pressed her leg up a little higher and closer to her torso, though the older dragoness, unfortunately, was perhaps not quite as flexible as Kao might have liked. That was no issue, no issue at all, and Sasha took the lead in distracting him a little as she leaned in close, turning his muzzle up so that his head lay back on the pillows.

"How does she feel, Kao?" Sasha whispered, though she was not trying to stop her voice from carrying to Lyla, even though the dragoness was moaning loudly enough to override anything else, she was sure. "Tight? Oh, my tongue has been right where your cock is right now many times... We've done so much together, but it's time, maybe, for a little more experimentation... How do you feel about that, Lyla? Do you want to have even more fun with my hot, sexy stud of a son?"

Sasha's tongue flickered out teasingly against Lyla's throat as the dragoness moaned and shivered.

"Yes... Oh... I want to feel his...big cock...so much more inside me..."

Sasha smirked, but left Lyla to her moans, the dragoness pushed closer and closer to orgasm with every thrust. Her son offered her a more tempting treat and she turned his muzzle to hers so that she could kiss him deeply.

"Mmmm..."

Putting on a little bit of a show herself, Sasha moaned loudly and lustfully into the kiss, all so that her cry of pleasure was not all that muffled at all. Her tongue twisted around his, scooping up into the top of his mouth, brushing against a sensitive little spot up there that never failed to make her son melt. It was a naughty trick on her part, of course, but she could do whatever she liked when she knew that he would quiver against her.

Oh, she couldn't wait for Kao to eat her out again, trapped between her legs with his long tongue curling up inside her... She'd take his cock again too, but the need to get off and experience the swirling high of climax was imperative, demanding, in her mind.

He kissed her back just as passionately, but had an even wickeder idea as he ran his tongue around hers, inside her mouth, even touching back up against the inside of her upper lip. There were so many erogenous zones in the mouth for him to tease and play with, grunting deep in the back of his throat as he traded the taste of his mouth for hers.

Yet he knew exactly what his mother had in mind as he broke the kiss, sliding out of Lyla so that her leg came back down and her pussy, briefly, was left without his cock to grind her full. She moaned but he was quick to slide back between both of her legs in the missionary position, his cock pressing into her to seal away her complaints as she relaxed back. It was funny, to him, how she relaxed with his dick inside her, though it only made him appreciate the soft lines and curves of her body even more than he had.

The dragoness had not expected Kao to kiss her then, his tongue forcibly teasing up against hers in claiming, long laps. Kissing him back, Lyla groaned, the soft vibrations from her muzzle travelling into his, but it was the taste of Sasha on Kao's lips that she leaned into, swirling her tongue around even as he pinned her with his body, pressing her back and down into the bed.

Sasha was not idle either, her paws roaming, teasing and groping, going from tweaking her nipples to Kao's buttocks. Though Lyla supposed that Sasha had earned that and the driving, overpowering thrusts of Kao's cock kept her in place regardless. Lyla quivered, relishing in it, a deeper, more carnal need than ever sweltering through.

He was passionate, yes, but he was dominant too, slipping from missionary into a deeper, more overpowering position, a mating press. In it, his thighs came down on top of hers, forcing her legs apart and down a little further, pinning and holding Lyla in place for his pleasure. His growls rolled through her as he snatched further kisses from her lips and snapped at her neck, though she craved even more than the scathing rakes of his teeth.

A deep bite, yes... To show that she had been claimed and taken by another drake, even if Lyla would forever remain her own dragoness too.

Yet she was prey to him too, even if she was a sexual kind of prey, the kind that could stop things if she wanted to. She swooned under him, whimpering, grunting, licking her lips, panting heavily, but she didn't have to do anything, for once, relaxing back, letting waves of lust crash over her.

Her son's friend... That was hot. Hotter than it had any right to be, grunting thickly in the back of her throat, orgasm rushing upon her. The dragon's teeth were at her throat again, nipping harder and even nibbling, and she moaned out her pleasure, trying and failing to buck her hips up into him, wanting more, always more. His cock was so thick that he filled her perfectly, more so than Lyla had ever thought possible, and she cried out again even as Kao buried his muzzle into her neck, a long, low, drawn-out groan ripping from the blue drake's throat.

"Ah, fuck... Lyla..."

Oh, even the need in his voice was something she craved, carrying her forth in pounding lust, ecstasy rising and falling within her as her pussy clenched around him. She squeezed around her first cock in years as he pounded her full, barely even pausing in his thrusts as he fucked her through climax, sending her into half-screaming peals of delight, legs trying and failing to kick.

She was not able to explain it to herself, at least, not until much later...but it was the strongest orgasm that she had ever had. It powered through her and ripped her from reality, her scales hot and tingling all over, her heart pounding, every breath that she snatched into her lungs raking its way down as if it was coursing through her entire body and not only her respiratory system.

And she got to fulfil her fantasy as a younger drake took her, a drake that she had not considered. She didn't think that it was Kao's fantasy at the same time, to fuck his mother's friend, but they both got what they ached for out of it anyway, huffing, grunting, his shoulders rounding and hunching forward as he powered into her with every ounce of strength that he had in his body. Muscles bunched and the dragon's tail thrashed, slapping against the side of the bed, lusting for the moment, the drive of pressure and pleasure pounding vehemently.

She was so close, pressed down, aching for orgasm, whimpering and panting, lust unlike anything that she had ever experienced before pouring through her. Orgasm rose and she cried out, though the drake was not far behind.

He spent himself inside her, ropes of thick cum painting her pussy, though she was delirious in orgasm, merely there to ride out the high, letting every throb and ache tease deeply through. Her muscles clenched and she relished every moment as he took her, panting and whimpering, though Sasha was already working at getting her pleasure.

Sasha eased out of her nightdress, revealing her bare figure, her son pulling out of Lyla, leaving the dragoness dazed on the bed. Oh, he was such a young stud that his dick did not even soften as he pulled out, but maybe that was because he had already fucked her so many times. His body knew what to expect and what it wanted from her, even as he lay back on the bed with his paws smugly behind his head.

The night, after all that, might well have been for Lyla but she could show the dragoness a thing or two, straddling her son to take his still-hard dick deep into her pussy. She leaned back, facing him, her paw closing lightly around his balls, massaging and stimulating them softly, rolling the sack between her fingers. Kao grunted, tucking forward, but stayed obediently put for the moment.

Ah, yes... Sasha may well have been more than happy to be pinned down and fucked until she could not walk by her son before, but there were times when the dragoness was on top, taking charge.

Lyla stared at her, even as Sasha bucked and moaned on his cock, amazed that... Well, was there anything really there that could surprise her like that anymore? But they were related and they were fucking and she couldn't take her eyes away from them.

That could have been what broke her, even in the daze of the afterglow, hornier than ever. For her paw crept entirely unbidden down her body when she should have been more than satisfied, fingering her pussy as she watched them.

They moved together like a well-oiled machine, a machine that had all of its parts intricately and intimately working together. She whimpered, though they barely even seemed to notice her, though Lyla could not take her eyes off her. It wasn't love but it was lust -- deeply rooted lust, curling out from within them both, their blue scales so perfectly matching.

And neither did Lyla have to take her eyes off them as she masturbated, bringing herself, even with the oversensitivity of her quivering body, closer and closer to a high. She forgot about her trepidation, she forgot about her husband, she forgot about everything that may or may not have been important to her before.

It simply ceased to exist, at least for her. At least when she was so caught up in the moment that too much clawed through, snarling and snapping for dominance. She was the prey to their lust and, somehow, Lyla had been swept up and along for their incestuous debacle, something that she could never again unsee and something that, forevermore, she would lust for.

As Kao bucked up into his mouth, spearing deeply up into her pussy, Lyla knew without really knowing that he would not last long, no, not at all. Not with Sasha closing her thighs around him, thrusting and rolling her hips as she was, licking her lips as if riding his dick was the best thing in the world. It might have been a kind of sloppy seconds, truly, for her, riding her son after he had already spent one load inside Lyla, but it was the right way to do it. Perhaps there were truly no wrong ways?

As their groans filled the air and the dragoness could not be sure which of them had orgasmed first, Kao's cum filling his mother's pussy too, she could not help herself. She bore down on her clit with the tip of a finger, harder and rougher than she would normally have been with herself, howling out her climax.

They didn't notice. Not the mother and son duo whose attention was well and truly on one another and one another alone. They didn't care for anything that was going on around them, only each other, as well it should have been.

But Lyla was there too and the door that they had opened to the dragoness could never again be closed, no matter how much some might have wanted to forget what they had seen there.

Not Lyla. Never Lyla.

She knew what she wanted and that was more. The specifics, well... Those could wait. She had time enough for them after she had not taken care of her own needs for so long, not in the way that they truly needed to be looked after. Overstimulated and panting, she slumped back on the bed, even her tail limp and loosely hanging over the edge. Leaning down, Sasha kissed her son, tongues tangling in heated passion.

Between the dragonesses and the younger drake, there was still much to be uncovered...

Continued in part three...

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare11 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

dapidapiabout 1 year ago

Part 3 will be Sasha doing Lyla's son Nobu?

LevitikanLevitikanabout 1 year ago

Another great story, wonder if going bareback will have any consequences

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pregnant MILFs Kao enjoys who pregnant MILFs, including his mother...in Fetish
Spring Breeding Two lady anthros get bred by a lust stag with a need!in NonHuman
Needs of the Doe-Taur A doe-taur visits the centaur stables in cuckolding lust...in NonHuman
Wicked Magic Pt. 01 A deer-taur and an anthro fox make love.in NonHuman
Diplomacy in Domination A dragoness tempts the dragon king to breed her...in Fetish
More Stories