Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 03

Story Info
Kao and Lyla get to know one another better in lust...
4.7k words
1.8k
1
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Lyla couldn't believe, still, that she had fucked her friend's son. More than that, she had fucked her son's best friend, Nobu's best friend.

Kao. The gorgeous stud of a drake, clad in blue scales from head to toe, the same rich, deep blue that his mother bore on her body. His wings were so large and yet she barely even got the chance to see them at their full extent at the peak of orgasm, shading her in blue as he ploughed her full of his cock.

Oh, and his cock... That was what would have kept Lyla coming back, again and again, for more and more, as if she was an addict, though she still didn't know what to think about things. Sure, there was the whole "cheating on her husband" thing but...things hadn't been good there for a long time. As told by the tale of her sitting at the kitchen table, alone, with a steaming mug of coffee. She hadn't had to get her husband's mug out of the cupboard for two months, since he had been away working, but it was more telling still that he had not answered her calls in two weeks. While he was away, his communication was becoming more sporadic than ever, though Lyla still thought that, when he was there, they made their marriage work.

They just had something more like the kind of relationship that came and went, that had changed through the course of their marriage. For them, at least, that was still okay and it would stay okay until the dragon couple decided otherwise.

It was hard even to think about Brian when she had so much comfort there, her home life that she enjoyed and took a soft sense of pride in. Her son was happy there too, though she did think, sometimes, that he might have liked having his father around more.

Lyla sighed, looking down at her coffee cup. Damn it, she was still sore after having sex with Kao, but she still didn't even know how that could be possible, especially considering that, well...it had been a few days since sex. But the memory and the sensation of his thick meat stretching out her pussy remained, a memory of thickness, of strain, of her cunny trying to close around it even more tightly when she felt, already, that she was stretched to her limit. The dragoness pressed her thighs together, wearing a modest but modern dress that hugged her figure, though it didn't expose any cleavage. It did, however, only come down to her knees, shorter than she would have gone for before.

He just...made her feel sexy again. Like, really sexy. Like she could fuck and enjoy herself however she wanted, with whoever she wanted. Maybe that was a stretch too far, but it had been so long too since Lyla had seen someone look at her like that, with such raw, dark desire in their eyes.

And how he had fucked her... She shivered, pressing her thighs together, a stolen smile slinking across her muzzle. Yes, of course... Of course, Lyla needed that again. The roughness, the coarseness, how he had pressed her thighs down and splayed them apart, making her submit to him as if there was no other option left to her. But she had wanted to be pinned and fucked like that by him, so hard that her legs had ached and ached and ached the next day, the desire awakening something within her that Lyla, as yet, could not put a name to.

Perhaps the dragoness did not have to put a name to it. Not when it was simply right, not when it settled within her just like that, as if it had always been there and had only been waiting for the right moment to be brought into the front of her mind, into precedence, where it belonged. She smiled faintly, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth.

She'd just had to wait for a good time to meet up with Kao again, yes... Considering that there was no way in hell she was going to allow Nobu to find out that she was having sex with his best friend. At least that day, Nobu would be at sports practice, at a centre a couple of hours away that specialised in soccer. She didn't know what that meant, per se, only that he had been practically drooling over the facilities that were available over there and showing her stats about the coaches too. As long as everything was in the clear and good for him, she did not mind him heading over there one little bit, even if he said that she no longer needed her to take him there herself.

Ah. They grew up so fast.

And it was easier for her then, knowing that he was going to be out so late, probably back home around eleven at night, to have her own fun too. She needed it, squeezing her thighs together as she finished her coffee, only then rising to wash out her mug in the sink.

She didn't know what to wear, though she didn't think either that anything particularly special was needed either. He was a young drake and he had looked at her with that ravaging, savage horniness that only the young could see to encapsulate, or so Lyla thought. Her perceptions were her own, one way or the other, and the dragoness purred softly, her throat trembling as she pawed through her collection of lingerie and clothes.

A nice pair of jeans that hugged her hips and thighs were easily chosen, but the lingerie was more interesting still, framing her breasts in a golden-orange fabric that let the size of them be shown while they were supported in the cup of the underwire. Her panties matched, though cut across her buttocks in what she thought was a Brazilian style, better highlighting her thick, firm behind. Her shirt... Hm. It was not as if she was going to be wearing it for all that long, she reasoned with a slight, yet anxious smile, choosing a long-sleeved blouse that came down to her wrists but had a rather scandalous dip down between her breasts to highlight her bosom.

Something age-appropriate, mostly... But something that made her feel like she was ready to feel Kao between her legs again, to see what Kao and Sasha both had in store for her. They'd planned to meet up at their house that day, rather than Lyla's, because she was concerned about her son walking in on her still. Of course, she still wanted to be there for Nobu when he returned home, but there were taxi services still that would get her from one place to another, however easily she liked it to be.

Maybe next time though...she would be brave enough to have Kao over there herself, maybe even alone. But it made more sense to Lyla to be there with him and his mother, so at least she knew that someone was keeping an eye on the situation moreover.

Still, it took a great effort of will for her to knock on Sasha and Kao's front door, the knocker rising and falling with a sharp, smart clack. It took her an even greater effort of will to enter the house and smile and try to act like everything with her was normal and fine, just fine, when her heart was pounding vehemently, so much so that she wondered if the other dragons could hear it.

"Uh... Yeah..." She admitted, a little abashed, even with a cocktail that apparently Sasha had looked up how to make in her paw, tail curling around her ankle for some semblance of comfort. "I don't know how to start...this, any of this. I hope you know that this is all very new to me."

For all Lyla's anticipation, she still felt out of place before them in the living room, the sofa and chairs arranged loosely around the TV, but no one there was paying any attention to that, not at all. They'd all agreed to hang out and see where things went,

"Why don't we start with something a little more familiar to you?" Sasha suggested, eyes half-lidded, a curl of smoke trickling from the corner of her nostrils. "I don't want to push you too much, dear, but you can take all the time in the world that you want with us... Or nothing at all, if that's what you choose too."

Kao smirked, half-shrugging.

"But I can't promise that I won't fuck my mom in front of you," he quipped, even as Sasha smacked him on the arm. "She's been nagging me to all day and I don't want to let her down."

Lyla laughed softly, though it felt like a more genuine laugh. Despite her friend admonishing Kao, it felt like some of the tension had eased. If Kao had that ability in him, even at such a comparatively young age, he would surely go far in life, especially when he could focus a little on those around him without putting himself last.

"I do want to do things," Lyla confirmed, heart pounding again, her mouth dry, the blouse suddenly feeling tight on her body, as if her breasts were even more on show than they already were. "But... Yes..."

She blushed and looked down, closing in a little on herself, shoulders hunching, hands pushing together on top of and between her soft thighs, as if she was trying to hide something. Around her ankle, the tip of her tail tightened, finding something to root itself around for stability and comfort.

"I need help getting started," she said softly, honestly. "Just...lead the way. I'll let you know if I don't like anything but I can't imagine that being a problem either."

Sasha was the one who closed the distance between them. After all, she had known Lyla for the longest and she knew the curves of her body too, many of those special little spots in which she liked to be touched, even the sensitive patch of nerve endings that clustered around the underside of her tail, nice and close up to the base. And she could relax her with a kiss too, sliding her fingers up to the side of Lyla's cheek and further back too, cupping them around the back of her beck.

In that moment, Sasha was even a little more masculine than she would usually have been, taking control. She could offer up that control so often to Kao those days, however, that it felt okay to her to be able to take a little of it for herself back, all so she could show Lyla what she could do, where to go. It was such a shame for the poor dragoness that she had not been able to get her needs met, truly, for all those years, but even then Sasha only really felt that she had gotten her own needs met with Kao recently...

So, maybe they weren't all that different.

Lyla moaned into the kiss as it deepened, her tongue twining around and around Sasha's, flicking up to the back of her mouth and then darting back playfully. Yes, that was much easier, all with the lightly sparkling, fruity flavour of the cocktail still swirling in her mouth, though something told her that they may not get to those before some of the ice had melted. She could already sense the temperature of the air around them heating up, Kao's eyes on her and his mother, his tail lashing back and forth as if he was just waiting to pounce.

But Lyla could only soften, allowing Sasha to explore her mouth, her paws running up the body of the other dragoness, feeling her curves. Sasha had been wearing a long, flowing shirt that hid her body a little, but everything could be felt as she helped Sasha get it off too, up and over her head, careful of the horns. It was only fair that the dragoness helped Lyla too with her clothes as the blue dragoness growled throatily, already devouring Lyla with her eyes.

"You're going to look so good when you're sprawled out here," she murmured huskily, getting Lyla's blouse off, her body on show. "With my son's cock filling your pussy..."

Lyla whimpered, but was more than happy to let Sasha help her with her jeans next, taking the initiative to make sure Sasha was disrobed too. All while Kao watched, taking his clothes off. It did not feel as if he could have kept them on for very much longer anyway, considering how warm everything was, and, well, it was not as if the young drake had been wearing underwear anyway. He'd known the way things were going from the first text that Lyla had sent him, even if he begrudged still having to check things with his mom, that she did think that Lyla was up for it, not just going along with things, before saying yes. It seemed like the majority of the arrangements for that late afternoon and evening had gone through Sasha anyway.

But he liked that Lyla was sending him a few texts too, even if they were not all that racy. There was a current of heat through them, twisting between the words, however, that he liked very much, the older dragoness growing in confidence. He got it, really, even as he leaned back on the sofa, bare from head to toe, his black cock hardening into the clasp of his paw. Even though Sasha had given him a very quick rundown on what was going on when she had taken him into the bedroom with Lyla that first night, it had surely been a shock for her.

And yet everything seemed to be well enough working out for the best as he enjoyed the sight of the two dragonesses kissing one another, getting a lot more into the kiss than even Kao had been expecting. He'd seen them kiss before, once when he was sneaking in late through the bedroom window and back in the bedroom for that "real first time" but, hm... It was different that time.

He got to take in every moan as they disrobed completely, Sasha freeing Lyla's breasts from that lovely bra, though he liked seeing her bare even more. And Lyla had such a cute pattern on her scales, like the koi fish, kind of, in the orange and black spots patterned over the white. It seemed to cling to the muscle of her body, however, around her shoulders, the top sides of her arms, her back, but her tail was densely populated by the markings, all laid over her off-white scales. In the soft light of the late afternoon glow in the living room, she appeared to take on a more golden glow, but the young drake could not help but lick his lips hungrily as Sasha dipped her fingers between Lyla's thighs.

"You're already wet..." She murmured, sparing a moment to grope and twirl her fingertip around one of Lyla's nipples, teasing her softly. "Why don't you go see if my son is ready? We have plenty of time and he's already hard for you..."

Lyla chuckled softly, blushing, though she was more at ease with everything than she had been that first, crazy night with both of them. It felt a bit easier like that, even if she didn't think that she would be at all bold enough to have Kao over to her place on her own, but she did pause for another big sip of her cocktail. There had to be passionfruit in it too and she rolled her eyes at the thought of Sasha especially picking out that liquor -- for their time together and Lyla. For the dragoness adored passionfruit.

Kao's cock was easier for her to take that time, but she took her time, sliding her fingers up his legs, savouring the warmth of the drake pouring through his scales.

"Mmm..."

Lyla took a deep breath, eyelashes fluttering as he stroked her cheek, yet there was little that would wipe that cheekily dominant smirk from his lips, oh no. The drake knew that he was good in bed and wasn't going to let her forget it, not even as Lyla made a grunting noise of mild annoyance and rolled her eyes. It was hard to be too annoyed at his light brashness, however, when she was so close to his cock.

"Why don't you give it a kiss?" He teased her lightly, holding the base of his cock and letting it slip forward to tap her on the lips. "You liked it so much last time... I can't wait to bend you over and fuck you hard, use every inch inside you..."

Lyla moaned and that was all she needed to take his cock into her mouth. Maybe a quick comeback or two would have been appropriate also, if she'd been quick enough thinking, but, of course, she couldn't say a damned thing with his dick in her mouth either.

"Mmm... Yes... Oh..." Kao moaned, slumping back a little, even his tail going slack for a moment. "That feels... Mmph, your maw is amazing..."

She wagged her tail faintly, appreciating the compliment, even if Lyla was far more focused on his lust and musk swirling around her. with every breath she dragged into her lungs, she got a deep whiff of it, though he was not quite as fresh or as clean as last time. The dragoness could tell that he had showered in the morning, however, which she appreciated, even if the richness of his slightly spicy aroma was just as tantalising as she had hoped it would be.

It made her want to sink on his cock, even as Sasha came up behind her, both dragonesses kneeling on the carpet, though it was more than thick and comfortable enough in the living area to kneel as they were. That was what they wanted, yes, what they needed, taking every moment just as it came, whimpering and moaning, shifting their weight back and forth, Sasha's hands running between Lyla's thighs to find her pussy.

"Mmmm..."

"That's a good dear," Sasha moaned, relishing the moment of control, even though it was only an edge, the lightest of touches. "Relax... Take his cock all the way down now, it should brush the back of your throat. Or maybe my muzzle is a little shorter than yours..."

Lyla tried to nod and moaned all over again as she sucked on the much younger dragon's cock. Goodness... He was over half her age! It was wrong and yet Lyla could not honestly explain just how something so wrong could feel so right too, her heart pounding rapidly to drive all the blood she needed around her body. Sasha had left her panties on, as well as her own lingerie in full, but stroked her fingers back and forth against Lyla's sodden folds, soaking right through the nice, orange-gold underwear.

"Mmmph... Nnnnggghhh..."

Lyla could barely contain herself, grunting and groaning, rocking her hips back eagerly just to get a little more stimulation. It was something of a sloppy blowjob, to be fair, but their need crackled in the air between them, a tangle of lust that did not need to simmer down in the slightest as all three dragons moaned aloud.

Sasha paused for her drink, knowing that the moment was all they needed it to be, that they had more than enough time, even though she was sure that Lyla wanted to make the most of it too. The dragoness had not said anything along those lines, however, but Sasha knew her well enough. There was no way that Lyla would have come back over for fun if she had not wanted to see how far it could and would go, so Sasha could keep an eye on her and otherwise leave Lyla free to explore just as she pleased. There was nothing there, of course, that would ever be off-limits between any of them, not when she was there to make sure everything was indeed okay.

Lyla, however, was easily guided up onto the sofa, lying down the length of it for Kao's pleasure. That time, it was Kao who drew her underwear down and off her long, thick legs, shapely and warm under his touch. The dragon smirked, tongue flirting at the corner of his lips, and Sasha did not mind in the slightest that it was not her that would get his cock first that time. She had him all the rest of the time too, of course, so that would be more than enough for her also to get her needs met.

The dragoness panted as Kao slid between her thighs, his cock easily pressing up to the soft folds of her pussy. Oh, how she needed him, though it did not look at all like Kao had any intention at all of holding back then, no, not that night. He rubbed the head of his cock lightly up and down, against her wet pussy lips, her underwear hanging off an ankle from where he had slid it down. The dragoness did not even have the presence of mind to kick it off as she whimpered before him, happy to be taken, and he leaned over her, kissing her deeply and passionately as his long dick slid into her.

12