Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her smoothly that time, her heart leaping and shuddering, though Lyla did marvel at the fact that he had been able to get her as wet as she was without really doing anything at all. She had been dripping already just from giving him a blowjob, or perhaps it was the heat of the situation winding around her that had done it, that had curled through her and drawn her into a darker, more insidious height of lustful need. She didn't even need any oral to ready herself, even though Lyla knew that his cock was thick enough to stretch her out to a strict filling, her pussy tight around him.

She didn't care. As long as she had that big, beautiful length of dragon meat rammed up inside her pussy, driving into her, claiming her, every stroke teasing another centimetre of his cock inside. Lyla moaned, the stretch incredible, though she was, at the very least, grateful for the wetness that clung to his cock from her pussy, slickening the glide of his shaft. Oh, but the friction... Her pussy gripped him as if it did not want to let him go -- and that was very much a sentiment that Lyla could get behind!

She didn't want to let Kao go, not when she ached for him to fuck her so deliciously, in missionary position, though Sasha helped them out a bit by sliding a cushion under the dragoness' buttocks, helping to prop her up a bit. With the softness of the sofa under their combined bodyweight, it put her hips at a better angle for Kao to thrust, all three of them working together as need clawed through.

"Mmmph... Ohhhhhh, that feels sooooo goooood!"

Lyla cried out, blushing heavily, yet it felt right to be more vocal that time. Her head turned as if without the conscious direction of her mind -- and Sasha's face was right there, her smug smile and glinting eyes filling her vision.

"Enjoying my son's cock, are you?" She cooed, stroking Lyla's muzzle and dropping a tender kiss on her nose. "He's going to fill you up with so much cum, you're not going to be able to walk straight... Leaking out of you for days... Wouldn't that be something?"

Lyla moaned and nodded, panting heavily, Sasha's paw tracing a path down her front, from her tits to her pussy.

"Yes... Oh... I want... I want that..."

It was easier for the dragoness to get into it when Sasha was there, though Kao was very much not a dildo as he pounded her, thrust after thrust squelching into her wet, wanton pussy. Not that she didn't want Kao, of course not, but the dirty talk that Sasha was giving her too was more like something that they would have gotten into together, enjoying the moment, letting things play out even as they wrapped around her, dragging her down into heated lust.

His cock stretched her out but it was Sasha's teasing, toying fingers that brought her off, rubbing luxuriously around the join of her body to Kao's and then tracing up to her clit. Lyla gasped and bucked her hips, thrusting up, this time able to grind and hump as she pleased, getting more and more sensation, crackling electricity sparking through her veins.

And she did not hold back her orgasm either as she moaned out her lust, long and low, not caring for how loud she was. Kao growled over her, wings rustling and shuffling, but he kept fucking her right through climax, even if he seemed to be closer to the point of orgasmic need than he had been the first time he had fucked Lyla. Maybe that was just the way of it for the drake, thrusting, humping, grinding, need overruling all else.

He snarled, shuddering bodily. He wouldn't hold back, not when he knew that he was so close and yet there was a primal, daring need throbbing through him too, the need to claim. And that didn't just come from filling a dragoness with his cum, letting her bear the load of his seed, no... it came from marking.

His mother tried to kiss him but he bopped her away with his nose gently. Sasha didn't know what he was wanting to do, of course not, but he had to have what he craved either way, panting, heaving, his chest rising and falling sharply as he gulped down every breath of air that he could. Still, it was not enough, nowhere near enough, and he grunted thickly in the back of his throat as the rush of orgasm tightened in the pit of his belly, right down in his lower abdomen.

Kao's snarl turned into a bellowing roar, not caring if anyone could hear him, for he had been on the edge of release regardless. With every thrust of his hips, heat curled through his loins, bidding him to thrust and thrust and thrust and keep on thrusting, spilling a hot load of his cum into Lyla. Yet he drew back, gritting his teeth against the roar, his cock spurting -- only to spend his cream over her lower stomach instead.

Lyla moaned under him and Sasha made a surprised noise too, but there was more than enough cum to mark her scales, creamy splatters of cum marking her off-white scales, even covering some of her black and orange spotted and mottled markings down by her hips. His seed trickled over her scales, pulled by the draw of gravity, and Lyla whimpered, her paws coming up to hold onto his shoulders, though Kao was more than ready to allow her that, if that was the kind of stability and reassurance she needed.

Even if he, in a way, was laying his mark and his claim over his best friend's mother. And Nobu would never know, no... Not while he had Lyla under him.

He doubted that Nobu would have wanted to know, but, surely, the drake didn't share everything with him. What harm was there in a little secret? They had their personal lives too... Kao growled, licking his lips, resting his cock against her lower abdomen as the last spurting dribbles of cum drooled from his cock, making quite sure that his mark went where he wanted it to.

"Mmm..." He moaned, smirking, licking his lips. "Ready for round two?"

Continued in part four...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare11 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories