All Comments on 'Between Siblings'

by Shadow_Child

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
??

Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Check Out Lane

I feel like a customer stuck in the check out lane with half my order. The clerk has promised the rest before I get to the cashier, and I'm perfectly willing to pay...when I get the remainder of my order.

Nothing til then. '5' IF. '1' IF NOTHING MORE.

Shadow_ChildShadow_Childalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Part 2

I've gotten a few emails wondering if this is a series or stand alone story.

This is just the start of a longer story. There will be another posting in a week maybe less. Currently working on edits.

Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good stuff. Erotic without being lewd, with characters presented in a way that we want to care about them. Outstanding for a first submission.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Great start

I had to sit up and take a deep breath knowing there is more on the way. You've done very well so far, can't wait for the next. I had to laugh at the anonymous promising a 5 score with more writing later and a 1 if this is it. I can't imagine what I've read to be the end of the story. This much of the story got to me, so you get another score when I read the next chapter! LOL The whole anonymous thing is so bizarre at times.

RS

RydersRydersalmost 12 years ago
i like

Can't wait fo more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My wish

Your story makes me wish you were my sister

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanalmost 12 years ago
Good start

Definitely cannot wait for the sequal. ^.^

Jeff81Jeff81almost 12 years ago
Sequel

I do hope that you write a sequel. I'm dying to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Sequel should be gr8! Older sister sounds slutty but I guess that's what makes the story a whole lot more interesting:) Itll be fun to see chase go all the way with Lisa;) it should be good:) gr8 job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Done

I think that you should not write a chapter two. Just to piss everybody off. lol Or make the next installment more tantalizing and still no consummation. Just keep going that way for an endless string of chapters until the readers begin committing suicide. Then write a last chapter in witch brother and sister are on the brink when Zombies kill them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous