All Comments on 'Between the Bars Pt. 06'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dear Lord...

This is such a phenomenal story. I am enthralled, and I can't wait for you to add another part to this story. I just have to know what happens to Daniel and Rylan. I hope you come out with the next part soon!

hollieVhollieValmost 18 years ago
AH!

I need more soon! Real hot edge-of-your-seat stuff. It's great :D

Riley JamesRiley Jamesalmost 18 years ago
Artistry

Carson,

Truly well crafted art. Your characters are so well defined that we've all fallen in love with them. Your storytelling talent is a great gift (a little jealous, actually!) Waiting on the edge of my seat, hoping for the happy, romantic ending.

Best,

Riley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
part 6

I'm so going to miss Rhylan and Daniel when this story is finished. HB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
They have to be OK!!

I'm about to die! Must read next chapter, and hopfully a hundred after that! :) Great work.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
A Whirlwind of Sex and Violence

I thought the author had already given us THE best HOT SEX. And here it gets even more deep in emotion and literal union. Now their devotion and trust and love are irresistable. I love it! Then we go right into the maelstrom of the climactic finding of the evidence and the final murders. Please, Lord! We need perfected fulfillment of the love story and final justice for Ray, and Daniel, and Rylan. On, men, to Part Seven and the closing chapters!

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Enthralling

Your story telling is impeccable. I love a guy who can give and take. These are the two best heroes I could have ever imagined. Where do I sign up for my "mr. Perfect!". Thank you for writing such depth of understanding and love. (btw, I meant to comment back in the first part that it is only 3 hours from B'ham to Nsh'vlle, not 5 as you noted - I make that trip often; and if you're in a REAL hurry it can be done in 2 1/2 hrs. Oh and the suburbs of tract homes in B'ham are to the south, "over the mountain" not west of the city as you had said - just wanting to help you with a few facts.). But that being said I am TOTALLY caught up in the lives of these 2 men. Your blend of the city and country is spot on! I love your story telling skills and your ability to cause we the readers to sit up and pay attention to our own wants desires AND private internal struggles. I would love to meet you and fall in love just like your characters. I'm guessing there is a lot of youself in these chareacters. Keep writing!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't know how many times I've read this story, and it's still one of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Call me crazy but this is one of the sexiest lines in the whole story: "Voluntary. He didn't force me to do anything. I love him."

A man who isn't afraid to tell the truth even though it puts him in legal jeopardy is the kind I want beside me.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

I agree am so proud of him for standing by Daniel. As always brilliant

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Corruption of Our Law Enforcers

Well, the plot thickens, and I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. One wonders at the naivete of the lower orders in the police force, and how they can be deceived by the corrupt officers above them. How sad it is that there is so much evil and corruption among those who are sworn to uphold the law.

The tension can easily be maintained, especially when one is expecting the correct outcome, but who knows where this is going? - only the author - and we are on tenterhooks until we have time to read on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous