Between the Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfoxx15
redfoxx15
84 Followers

And I know that's what happened for two of my sisters. Katie was determined that Dad would father her first child but she couldn't work out how to do it. In the end, Darren got completely drunk at the wedding and passed out so she spent the night with our father. And bingo! The rest are Darren's though. Then when Ella and Louisa got together they knew they both wanted kids and they decided to have the same biological father for all of them. Remember when they went to stay with Dad and Lainie at the bush cabin? Well I don't think anyone did much walking that week. And when they got married six months later with their baby bumps in their white wedding dresses. And how proud Dad was - not many people know just how many reasons he had for being proud. And of course now he has four more reasons.

Do you remember my niece Emma's wedding? To that lovely girl Joanna. Of course you do, it was only 7 months ago. Well I heard that they were giving invitations to various favoured guys to come and visit them on the wedding night - strict half hour appointments with one or both of them - last chance before disappearing into lesbian monogamy... You're going red! You got one didn't you? Don't deny it, I know you did! I thought you must have when I woke up in the early hours and you weren't in bed with me. Don't worry, no need to apologise, I spent the rest of the night in Uncle Ed's bed, listening to his granddaughter and her bride in the room down the hall being pounded for the nth time. Of course we might have done a wee bit of pounding ourselves... And he didn't mind listening because he'd had spent the night before with both of them. Then you pretended to believe me when I came back at 7am saying I'd been for an early morning swim! Well you know Emma and Joanna are both pregnant don't you? Due the month after next. Don't worry, they're not going to be chasing you for maintenance. Anyhow my money's on Uncle Ed - his sperm had a 24 hour start on everyone else.

- That's amazing! I had no idea! But how does that relate to Natalie and Allie? They don't want to start having babies yet. At least I hope they don't!

- Don't worry, nothing is further from their minds for now. But it's something to think about for the future. I'm glad to see you're still thinking of them. First step is to plant the seed in her head that she wants an experienced man to be her first. Then she'll make the move when she's ready. You just have to be receptive.

- Well, supposing I wanted to do this, (and I'm not saying I do) - how would I make it happen?

- Listen, I've got an idea. Your friend Debbie who edits that student magazine - weren't you saying the other day that she needs someone to write a sex advice column for the girls... well, I reckon we could do that. That's the sort of thing that can really start something happening... Omigod is that your cock again? It's bigger than ever! I can tell you like this idea after all! Yes, put it in now... Daddy. Omigod, I'm cumming again. Don't stop, daddy! Put your baby in me!

-----

TWO MONTHS LATER

- You naughty girl, you've been fucking your daddy haven't you? Don't deny it, I can taste his cum in you. Yum, let me just lick it out. Here, I'll turn around so you can taste his cum in me. Oh yes, just there, that's lovely. Keep going, don't stop. Don't worry, I don't mind sharing him with my own daughter, my own sweet Natalie. One day you'll find your own man, but meanwhile you will have a wonderful experience that will change your life.

- But Mum,...ooh! Yes! Don't stop!... but how did you know? Did Dad say something?

- A woman always knows what her man is up to. That's one of the ways she keeps him. I know about him and Allie too. But let's just keep this a secret between you and me, eh? There's no need for our man to know everything, is there? This way you'll learn to twist him round your finger, if he thinks you've got something on him... oh yeah, keep licking my clit... that's right...

*****

Now go and read 'How My Daddy Made Me' by Rockandroller. Or 'Unintentional Lolita' by Wordsinthedust. Or 'Katie's Wedding Day' by Lady_Ess. Or 'Going out with Daddy' by Columfa. Or one of the other stories in my Favorites.

redfoxx15
redfoxx15
84 Followers
12