Between the Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes slowly drank in her body as he returned to her side.

She shook as a feather moved slowly up her leg, over her ribs to her freshly shaved armpit.

"You follow instructions well Bella."

Izzie gasped when his fingers slid over her bare mound. "You have potential to be an obedient slave."

She shook and tried in vain to move away as the feather moved from her armpit down her ribs to her hip, and then back up again.

She scrunched her neck as the feather traveled upward to tickle her ear. She felt it move down her neck and across her shoulder; then up her throat to follow the line of her jaw as he methodically teased her.

He lightly brushed the feather on her cheeks and across her upper lip watching as she wrinkled her nose. She felt his lips touch the end of her nose, then each eye.

"Thank you Nate."

He kissed her lips... lingering as his tongue teased between her lips bringing her tongue out to play.

A shiver ran down her spine. She tried to concentrate on what was next.

Izzie felt the soft feather swirl randomly over one breast and then the other. She arched her back in anticipation of his tongue replacing the feather.

He didn't disappoint.

His tongue and teeth teased each breast repeatedly until her chest rose and fell rapidly.

He opened his mouth and engulfed as much of her breast as he could. He sucked hard and raised his head, making her breast stretch from her body until it popped out of his mouth.

She waited for a repeat on the other; but nothing happened; just silence.

Izzie shivered at his deep chuckle.

She squealed as the feather played over the sensitive spot behind her knee. He twirled the feather over the top of her right foot, brushing it between her toes like dental floss making her curl them as her cries to stop filled the air.

She thrashed her restrained leg wildly as he dragged his fingernails across the bottom of her foot. She held her breath and her leg trembled as the feather slowly traced a random line from her instep up the inside of her leg.

The feather began slowly moving up the inside of her thigh as his hand caressed the smooth, round cheek of her butt. Izzie parted her legs remembering the next part of the story.

His fingers parted her aroused lower lips; tenderly moving from bottom to top. He smelled her arousal.

She held her breath as she heard the bed springs crinkle from added weight.

"Ahhh." She moaned as her hips thrust forward trying to capture his invading tongue. Her feet dangled from the restraints; her thighs tight and trembling, waiting to thrust again. She shivered as she felt the cool breeze he blew over her wet sex.

Her muscles relaxed as her hips lowered back to the mattress. She could almost feel his gaze burning into her open junction.

Her heart was racing. She knew he was toying with her; waiting and watching for the right moment.

She tensed. He'd moved slightly. She cocked her head and listened. She felt movement again.

His lips sucked in her clit as two fingers slipped into her wet opening. His tongue lashed the engorged nub.

He stopped and watched her frustrated body thrash around in search of release. He unfastened her legs, watching her opening herself wider.

His hands gripped her hips as he slowly slid in with one stroke.

He began slow, long strokes as she lifted her hips to meet his.

To hell with following any more of the story. He leaned over and softly rained kisses on her face, neck, shoulders, and any other naked spot his lips could reach.

She parted her lips, her tongue seeking his. He softly sucked it as his tongue teased the tip of hers.

He felt his urge rising and began speeding up. He whispered in her ear.

"Lock your ankles behind my back."

On the next forward stroke, she did.

He released her arms. They went around his neck and then slowly moved down his arms, finding the scars on his right one and then over his scarred back.

"You are Nate!"

He didn't answer, but kept pleasuring the woman he had fantasized about for years.

He took her to ecstasy and then stayed fully imbedded in her.

Sprinkling soft kisses up her throat to her ear, he whispered;

"My heart quickens every time I gaze upon your moist, sensuous lips. If only I could speak what my heart desires."

She gripped him tightly. "Nate, you're my bashful admirer?

"Since the day you started at the library Izzie."

"Sterling?"

She removed the mask.

"Sterling Nathan Graham. Writer, bashful admirer, and so in love with you since the day we met."

"Why haven't you just told me?"

She gazed into his eyes watching them change from twinkling to sadness.

"With this grey hair and the scars. I look like a old man next to you.

"Until you contacted me about my story, you were my fantasy woman. YOU are Mouse; the woman who can love a scarred, broken man."

Izzie looked through wet eyes at the tears sliding down his cheeks. She knew about broken.

Retrieving the quilt she saw in the armoire, she laid it over him and slid under it.

"Cuddle up to me and show me how much you love your Mouse."

12