Between the Lines Ch. 02 - Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my free hand up her soft stomach to her firm tit and squeezed it tightly, pulling her little body to me.

Then the world stopped. Everything stopped. I knew I was about to have one of the most amazing orgasms of my lifetime! Several moments seemed to pass with time suspended and me on the edge of a massive release. My breathing stopped, my vision stopped, my hearing stopped, my heart stopped. Everything stopped. All feeling was gone except the overpowering feeling of gripping, slick cunt and soft, warm tit and the sensations of cock and the smell of sex. And then BANG! I began to come. I began to spew my seed into this little girl like I never knew a man could! I clutched her to me and came and came and came, in her sweet, curvy little body, until I was an exhausted wreck.

I lay for what seemed like ages. Trying to catch my breath. Trying to regain consciousness as I felt my cock still pulsing inside her. Wow! Was that a come!

I closed my watering eyes, took my hand from her boob and gently grabbed her soft face. I had to thank this young girl for the fuck of my life! I turned her face to me, meshed my lips into hers and kissed her. I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth and sucked the nectar of youth, feeling her tongue sparring with mine and smelling the hot, sweet air from her nose as she breathed and sucked back.

I was amazed when I noticed that my cock was still hard inside her. Allie was so tight that her vaginal muscles wouldn't let the blood out of my cock. I began to fuck some more as I sucked her mouth. Another few jets of sperm suddenly shot from me and deep into her as I had a second orgasm. I couldn't believe it!

I pulled my mouth reluctantly away from hers and pushed my face to the back of her head, totally drained of all my sperm and energy. I wrapped both my arms around her small waist and hugged her soft body to me, feeling my cock still baking in her hot, come-filled tummy as we drifted off to sleep.

------

Some hours later, just as morning was approaching, I woke in the middle of another dream. This time my cock was being stroked and pulled. The words 'hand job ice queen' sprang into my mind and when I opened my eyes, sure enough I could see the profile of our eldest daughter.

I had to resist her.

'Natti, this is really not a good idea.'

'Yes it is Dad, I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I was watching you and Allie. And I've been talking to Mum...'

What could I say in response?

As I lay there she took my cock in her hand, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, and slid to her knees before me. Her young breasts flattened against the insides of my thighs. Her hand was warm and soft, and almost by instinct she gently jacked the shaft, sliding my taut skin over the firm muscle of my dick. Pre-come dribbled out and rolled down over her thumb. She smiled, her eyes twinkling.

'Do you want me to put it in my mouth?' Please, oh please, my mind screamed. I no longer cared about much of anything except her mouth and her cunt and what they would feel like around my cock. Looking back I can see I was shamelessly leading her on, but at the time I was simply lost to the passion of the moment.

Without waiting for my answer she nodded, opened her lips, and leaned forward.

'I haven't done this before, so you have to be patient with me.'

For the rest of my life I will remember that moment. It was a simple thing - my dick just slid into her mouth, and I could feel her lips, her tongue, her teeth, the roof of her mouth. She took it about a third of the way down, then slid it back out and looked at the wet shaft. I think this was her first attempt at sucking a cock, and she had merely taken me in and slid me back out. But it was perfect.

'Should I do it again?' she asked, grinning.

'Yes,' I said, barely able to speak. 'Leave it in, then bob your head up and down. Lick and suck. Like an icy pole. Just like an icy pole.'

She must have eaten a lot of icy poles in her life, because she took right to it once I gave her that analogy. She sucked, actually sucked at the skin as she slid my cock into and out of her mouth, like it was giving her a flavour, which I suppose it was. She would lick up and down the shaft, fervently, like she was catching the drips of a melting treat, which I also suppose she was. She kept her teeth away, as you do when you are eating an icy pole, to keep from getting them too cold. She slurped and licked and bobbed her head sucking my cock with energy and enthusiasm.

It was a perfect heaven.

I felt my come rising.

'It's c-coming, Natti. Swallow as m-much as you can.'

She lifted her mouth to say 'OK,' just as the first spurt came, it leaped up and hit her in the chin. She giggled like a kid playing with a kitten and quickly took my cock back into her mouth and began sucking and swallowing. Her eyes were looking up into mine, questioning... Is this OK, Dad? Am I sucking it right? Her throat gulped with every pulse of my cock as she, incredibly, swallowed every drop of my come.

I felt as if the world had fallen away, and there was nothing but her and me, lying on that sleeping bag, my cock in her sweet little mouth.

She kept my cock in her mouth as it shrank, then grew again almost immediately. She was very excited about having felt that. She drew her mouth away, smiling, with come glistening on her chin and chest.

'It got small again, then grew in my mouth, Dad!'

'Yes. After a man comes he usually shrinks back to normal size for a while.' I smiled to myself. 'Usually it takes 15 minutes to a half an hour before it can get hard again.'

My dick was stiff and pulsing as though I had not come at all. I was amazed.

'But you got hard right away.' She spoke with the admiration a pet student saves for her favourite teacher.' That's cause you're good at sex, isn't it?' She nodded to herself.

'Not really. I'm just normal. It's you that made the difference. Being here with you, my daughter, it makes my body respond so strongly that I got hard right away. That's never happened to me before.'

'Really?' She looked down at herself, then looked at my hard cock. 'I did that?'

'Turn round sweetheart'

I reached down to stroke her long blonde hair. 'Just lie back and spread your legs,' I said, trying not to sound too frantic. She smiled and complied, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs wide apart.

I shuffled down toward her feet and lay down on my stomach, my lower legs pressing in mid-air against the tent wall. Her cunt was wide open to me - so pink and wet and tiny. I stroked at her thighs with my fingernails and she giggled. She kept giggling until my fingers found the folds of her labia and began to stroke them. Then she began to moan in a thin, high whisper.

I lowered my face to her little slit and began to lick and suck her labia. Her reaction was strongly frightened at first, her eyes wild and her hands moving to cover her breasts. But as my licks began to strum against her clit more and more she eased, opened, and began to get into it. Soon her hips were rocking slightly and her small hands were rubbing her nipples, which were fully erect.

I began to tongue her seriously, and let my finger probe her vagina gently, exploring the extent of her virginity. Her moans dropped into a lower register as my finger dipped into her hole. About knuckle deep I felt some thin tissue blocking my progress, and I knew I had hit her hymen. My dick surged as my finger diddled her, almost as though the finger was telling the dick what it was in for.

She was very close to coming now, but, as you know, I've had long practice in how to prolong an orgasm, and I kept her at a plateau for a good while. I looked up at her face and chest as I pulled my face away from her vagina and let my thumb and finger keep her hot for a moment. She was never lovelier. Her angelic face was bathed in the soft light of the dawn, her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly, slightly parted. Her face was framed by the soft curls of her hair, the ends of which were slightly beaded with sweat. Her nipples were erect, so much so that most of the pink areolas were now part of the rising nipples. Her breasts had swelled almost to a full roundness, and there were tiny, almost delicate beads of sweat on her chest and shoulders.

I moved up and knelt between her thighs, my hard dick aching now for her cunt. As I started to run the head of my cock against her slit her eyes popped open and she bit her lower lip.

'Oh! I'm scared, Dad,' she whispered, grabbing my hand.

'I know. We don't have to if you don't want to,' I said, but at that moment I started rubbing her clit directly with my cockhead. If she had said no, I would have stopped, but I might have gone mad.

But she responded immediately to the direct stimulation of her clit. 'Uhh. Umm. No, I want to, I want to. Put it in. But please don't hurt me.' She was talking in a dreamy voice now, on the verge of her first orgasm, her hands opening and closing, her eyes rolling, her hips churning.

I pressed the head of my cock up against her hole and moved my thumb back to her clit, stroking, stroking. Her vagina was intensely tight, tighter even than Allie's. I had only fucked a virgin a few times before, but Natti was twice as tight as they had been. Or I was a lot bigger now than when I was 18. Anyway, the head of my cock popped in after a little coaxing, and though she shuddered a little, she did not seem to feel great pain.

I began to slip the head in and out, no more than an inch deep, while my thumb continued to do its magic. I began to suck on her hard nipples, one then the other, as just the head of my cock slid in and out of her vagina. She was making a tiny little 'uff' noise on every in stroke now, and I began to gradually, very gradually, increase the depth.

The feeling of her young cunt was indescribable. She was so tight that once I had two inches in her, her vagina formed a kind of suction. There was no room for any air to get in, her vaginal walls were wrapped so tight around my cock shaft, and once the air was forced out I found it hard to withdraw more than half of the length I had in. It was like her body was sucking me in, drawing me into the hot, wet, tightness of her vagina.

Presently I found my dickhead pressing on her hymen. It gave slightly, but did not break.

'Natti,' I said, but she only moaned. 'Natti, this part will hurt a bit. The first time you do this, it does, then it never does again. Don't be afraid.' My heart was racing, my breath short and quick, but somehow I managed to sound reassuring. 'If you want to stop, say so, sweetheart.'

Her eyes opened, still dreamy, and she smiled a sort of drunken smile. 'Do it to me, Dad' she said, her voice 5 years older than it had been before.

I began to rub her clit as fast as I could, and felt her edging over the plateau. When I felt her thighs begin to twitch and heard her breath drawn in sharply, I knew she was coming, and I pressed past her hymen, breaking it with one stroke.

The pain must have been intense - her face grimaced sharply - but her orgasm quickly covered it with pleasure, as I hoped it would. She sighed greatly, and I felt the flood of her first come filling her cunt and lubricating everything. My cock began to slide in and out like a well-oiled piston, her tight vagina gripping it and sucking it. The sensation was pure madness. I was fucking a goddess, I was fucking my daughter, my eldest daughter, my mind reeling, almost passing out. She was whining now, a whine of pleasure, matching the rhythm of my strokes, and I found myself making a low, guttural noise as my come began to rise.

She was still coming, her vagina still pulsing and her hips still shifting from side to side. I didn't know how I had lasted so long, but I knew now I was going to come any minute.

All at once I flipped us over so that she was astride me, and I was lying on my back. I grabbed her hips and began lifting her again and again until she got the idea and started fucking herself on me. Finally, I sucked her left nipple into my mouth, grabbed onto her bum, and pulled her down, sinking deeply into her cunt as I came.

I felt as though my whole essence was pouring into her. I came in five or six long, wonderful spasms. Then I put my arms around her and pulled her into an embrace, my cock still inside her. I felt her tears dropping on my neck as I buried my face in her hair. Or perhaps they were my own.

We lay like that for some time. Just before we drifted off to sleep I looked over the top of Natalie's head toward where Allie lay. The sleeping bag was open and I found myself staring into her green eyes as she peered back up, at me, grinning, from the floor of the tent.

------

When I finally woke up it was mid-morning, the sun was shining and I was alone in the tent. I wondered how I could face my daughter and her friend after what we had done last night. Would they regret it? Did I push them into something they weren't ready for? Would they be traumatised for the rest of their lives? Or never want to see me again? I could hear the girls talking quietly outside and they SOUNDED relaxed enough. I smelled the delightful scent of bacon and eggs being cooked over the campfire.

Five minutes later the tent flap opened and Natalie popped her head in.

'Oh Daddy, you're awake at last! Here's breakfast' and she handed me a plate of bacon and eggs, perfectly cooked.

'And Daddy, here's a cup of tea,' chirped her friend with a grin right across face.

'Uh, thanks girls,' I stuttered. Daddy? Natalie always called me Dad. And Allie?

Sure enough for the rest of the week, it was Daddy all round. It took that long for the river level to drop so that we could safely walk home. Fortunately we had plenty of food. But we couldn't go far. It was lovely sunny weather, and we hardly needed any clothes. So what do you think we did the whole time?

-----

'Played Scrabble? I don't think so. Read books? Maybe a little. Moped around? I doubt it. Give me a hint.' Spoken as my wife leapt on top of me and planted my cock in her lovely cunt.

'You know, when I first put my cock inside our daughter, I felt like I would come immediately. But somehow I managed to last so much longer than I ever have, even though I was perhaps more turned on than ever.'

'That makes sense to me, and it fits with what another researcher Professor Lisa Smiles has found. You remember we read some of her other research on Literotica - one about father-daughter game play and another on penis feeding daughters in school. Interesting stuff. Anyhow, in her study 'Genetic Sexual Attraction to Daughters', which she published online, she says that it is impossible for the father to come before his daughter. She puts it down to paternal love, but I think it's more about the tension between the societal disapproval of incest and the biological need to impregnate the most beautiful woman in your life, i.e. your daughter. Your brain says you can't come in her because that would be compounding an already forbidden act, but your body is insisting on giving her your babies. So it builds up and up until, with her final orgasm, the body wins and you flood her with your sperm. And of course it's so much stronger if she's in the fertile part of her cycle.

'Speaking of which, you do know those two girls aren't on any type of birth control? I've tried to persuade them to go on the pill, but they don't want anything that interferes with the "natural workings of their bodies".'

'Umm, yes they did tell me that afterwards.'

'But of course you used condoms...?'

'Well, I had brought some but they got blown away with my tent... or something... So no actually. Besides, I don't think they would have let me.'

'Mmm, no surprise there. So did you notice Natalie throwing up in the bathroom yesterday morning?'

'Actually, no.'

'Sounds like her body might be working perfectly naturally. I heard from Allie's mum that she's been unwell too, she's worried Allie might have swallowed something. Although it sounds to me like she might have been better off taking more in her mouth rather than elsewhere.'

-------

Three months later:

'Allie, your tummy is getting so nice and rounded. And your boobs are getting even bigger. Soon I'll be able to suck milk from them. For now I'll just chew on your perky nipples. You too Natti, keep licking mummy's cunt, while Allie fingers yours.

'It'll be so nice having new babies here. I'll help you look after them and your Dad will have to work so hard to support us all that he won't have so much time to put more babies in you, well at least for a year or too. Anyhow you'll be so busy going to college that you'll want to wait a while for your next ones.'

12