Between the Lines Ch. 03 - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got more hair than me," I said surprised, rubbing my nose against the wisps of pubic hair above Allie's mound.

"Just a bit." She gave back, taking off her shirt and throwing it off the bed.

I looked at her from down there, wide-eyed, darting between her small, round breasts and her face.

"You're real beautiful, too." I said, shyly, as I breathed on her cunt for the first time.

"Do it already." She groaned, put one hand into my wavy hair and pressed me gently down.

I was surprised at the warmth of Allie's sex, licked at it clumsily at first, then tried to remember what Allie had done to me and what I knew felt good in general and licked along her folds, down from the perineum, up to where I searched for the clitoris, contemplating the taste and smell from the liquids pouring into my mouth and nostrils, clouding my mind.

"God, that's so good" Allie screamed, digging her fingers into my hair and bedsheets.

Soon, she was overwhelmed, arching her back into the touch and falling down again, wrapping her legs around my neck as tightly as I let her, losing control of her muscles and regaining it again, twitching now and then and all the while humming and moaning encouragement. As the orgasm washed over her, tickling her from her toes to her fingertips, she let go completely and sank deep into the mattress, legs and arms spread wide apart, exhaling a profund "fu-u-uck", something I'd never heard her say before.

I had expected my friend to cum on my face as gushingly as I myself did, which didn't happen, but her climax was obvious nonetheless. Allie's sweet pussy juices did flow more steadily as her vaginal muscles tightened around my tongue, then let me go again. She crawled over top of me, sweating and panting, now noticing the pain in her jaw and tongue, and fell on me as I embraced her. Belly on belly, I matched Allie's breathing pace, even though I wasn't as out of breath. I loved the sensation of our breasts pressed together, enjoyed Allie's wetness on mine, our sweaty bodies, overwhelmingly close and comforting.

At some point I noticed the clock on my bed stand and remembered...well, everything. Everything that existed besides Allie.

"Dad's coming home soon.", I said calmly, carefully letting the silence wash away.

Allie chuckled and kissed me on the neck.

"Let him find us." she mused.

"You really like him, huh?" I asked, backed up by my newfound appreciation and understanding of desire and sexuality.

Really, all I wanted now was for Allie to be as happy as possible. I hoisted myself up on her hands and looked down on my friend, who nodded.

"I really like you, too, though."

I laughed and sat myself up on the edge of the bed, fumbling for my dress and underwear. Allie sat up as well and hugged me from behind, kissed me on my cheek.

"You know, I think we just had sex."

"But we're both girls."

I handed Allie her shirt. She took it and put it on, stood up and gathered the rest of her clothing.

"And? We certainly made love."

She weighed her soaked panties in her hand and wrinkled her face.

"I don't wanna put this back on. Can I borrow some of yours?"

I smiled, pointing at one of my dresser drawers. Allie dug around in the drawer and pulled out a pair of light blue panties with red kittens on it, holding it out in front of her with both hands, laughing.

"That's o-o-o-old." I protested. "And I love you, too."

Allie put them on and turned to me -- her girlfriend? -- as I watched her keenly. She leaned down and kissed me, both still with the taste of each other on our lips, My hands playfully pecking her butt.

"We forgot the chocolate cake, Allie!"

-------------------------------------------

Later that night, alone in my bed, I had my fifth orgasm of that day, looking at the picture of red kittens clamped between bright pink flesh Allie had sent me.

------------------------------------------------------

A couple of days later I was walking down the street when I heard someone calling my name. Turning round I saw it was Lucy who used to be my best friend forever, until we both moved to different schools. I'd heard a few stories in the intervening years about what she was up to but I hadn't really sat down and talked to her for ages. I was shocked to see that Lucy had a very rounded belly -- either she had been doing some serious eating -- or Lucy was pregnant! We found a quiet corner in a nearby café as we clearly had a lot to catch up on.

LUCY'S STORY

OK so you might have read the extracts from my diary, and my Dad's, that I published here on Literotica. So you'll know that I've had a thing about my Dad for some years now. And that my friend Sophie seduced him one day and that led eventually to a few encounters between me and him (in bed that is!). But the problem was that he wouldn't acknowledge me. He must have known that it was me who double teamed him with Sophie that night. And he did sneak into my bed and fucked me several nights while I was barely awake (well I pretended to be asleep!) But he never said anything while we were awake, or showed any different kind of affection. Nothing to show that our relationship had changed. But it had hadn't it? We were just behaving like normal Lucy and her Dad. I kept wanting to jump his bones across the dinner table. Did he? I couldn't tell. Of course we had to cool things down when Mum was there.

So I decided this was pretty fucked up! I needed to make him realise that we were lovers now, not just a sneaky fuck in the night.

Well, it turned out Mum had to go away for a few days for a conference so I decided to play a bit of a trick on him.

I knew that he liked daddy-daughter porn. Of course it wasn't hard to guess his computer password -- I mean, who uses their daughter's name and birthday? Unless they want them to find it. And of course he hadn't cleared his internet browsing history, so there were heaps of videos and stories of innocent daughters being seduced by their daddies. And innocent daddies being seduced by their daughters. So I thought I would act out a video that he seemed to have watched several times.

Early in the morning after Mum had left, I climbed into his bed wearing just my nightie. It was a warm night so he was just covered by a sheet and it was easy to draw it down his body.

I drew down his pyjama pants revealing his cock lying peacefully among his pubic hair. Although it had been inside me several times recently, I had never actually seen it, at least not up close. I spent at least five minutes examining it, lifting it gently, breathing on it as it gradually grew in size. Eventually I lowered my tongue onto it and gave it a tentative lick just like the girl in the video did for her father's cock.

One lick led to another and pretty soon I had his cock in my mouth and it was growing enormous! How did I ever fit that in me? Oh well, time to find out. I could see he was starting to stir so I straddled his thighs.

Dad was starting to wake up. Here I was, half naked on my own father's bed, with Dad's pyjama pants down, and his cock in my hand, while I tried to rub the slippery head against my equally slippery crack.

I tried to remember the rest of the scenario from the video.

"Please Daddy," I said in a virginal little girl voice, "I just want to feel the tip inside me." GOD, what a line! It was all I could do to keep from giggling when I said it, no matter how much I meant it. Thankfully, Dad didn't catch on. I guess the thought of acting out that line was too exciting for him to think straight. I hoped so. Only Dad hadn't lost all sense, yet. And he was awake now.

"Oh God, I can't, Lucy," he groaned. I had to ease up on my stroking, before he came all over my hand, instead of inside me where he belonged. "If I came inside you, or even accidentally left one tiny squirt inside you, you could get pregnant."

What a joke I thought, you didn't worry about that when you fucked me those other times!

"I don't mind Daddy. Please?" I whined in my play acting voice. "Just a little? You don't have to cum in me; I just want to feel it for a moment. Can't you just slide the head of it inside me for a minute, so I can just see what it's like? You don't have to put it all the way in, if you don't want to." I could tell that Dad was tempted.

"Just a little?" I repeated, as I slid a little farther down, so my father's cock was actually rubbing against the light fuzz around the top of my slit. "If you think you're going to cum, you can always pull it out."

I knew he was weakening, so I rubbed his slippery cockhead against my cunt, and pushed up.

I guess the feel of his little girl's tight little slit rubbing against the sensitive head of his cock convinced Dad, that maybe it wouldn't hurt to let me feel it, "Just a little." With a slight push, a stretching sensation, and a slight "pop" the tip of Daddy's cock vanished into my body. OOOoooh, did that feel good!

"Just for a second," he said, "then I'll have to pull out." Now he was following the script of the video too.

Once again, I almost giggled, and spoiled everything. If not for my mother's warnings about what boys might try to do, and what happened once they got started, I would never have realised that I was home free, the moment even PART of Daddy's cock slipped inside me... As long as I didn't spoil it by giving things away by giggling, or something.

I fought down the urge, and pulled back from my father a little. I could see the disappointment on Dad's face, as I did so. "Hooked!" I thought with glee. Now all I had to do, was reel him in. "Ooh, that feels good, Daddy," I said, repeating my earlier thought. "Could you slide it in just a little further, so I can feel what it's like? Just a little, Daddy."

"Well, I suppose just a little won't hurt," he responded; suiting his actions to his words. "I'll still have to pull out pretty quick though. I don't want to accidentally get you pregnant." For a second or two, Dad did just that; sliding about an inch or two in and out of me, until the lips of my crack suddenly got slippery, just like the inside, and almost four inches of my father's cock slid inside me "by accident".

"I don't mind," I said; being careful to NOT explain whether I "didn't mind" him pulling out, or him cumming inside me and getting me pregnant. Of course he probably thought I was still on the Pill!

"I'd better pull out," he said. "now you've felt what it's like, and don't have to wonder any more... That's all I promised."

I almost snickered again. Dad hadn't "promised" anything. I had. However, the LAST thing I wanted him to do was pull out now; especially when he was so close to cumming in me.

"Please Daddy," I repeated my earlier requests while rocking my hips back and forth; enjoying the feel of my father's thick cock sliding in and out. "I don't want my first time to be some pimply boy in the back seat of a car." Of course both he and I knew it wasn't my first time. Or even my first time with him. But we weren't admitting it. Once again, I could tell my father was weakening. For sure he didn't extract more than an inch of his thick cock from inside my tight little crack where it was filling me up so nicely. "If YOU do it," I continued, "at least I'll know it's someone who loves me, and cares about me. If I let some boy do it, then he might hurt me without even intending to. Please Daddy?"

"I shouldn't." Dad was more trying to convince himself, than me.

"Please Daddy," I repeated for the fifth time in my little girl voice. (Or was it sixth?)

"Are you sure, Honey?" Dad looked at me worriedly.

Straining, I managed to turn my incipient giggle into an amused smile. "Of COURSE I'm sure Daddy," I said. "I always wanted it to be you."

"This might HURT!" Dad said, as with the final "hurt" he slammed his cock into me without warning. Of course the girl in the video was (supposedly!) a virgin.

I guess Daddy is of the school that believes in ripping a bandage off quickly, to ease the pain. I don't know about that; but for sure he caught me by surprise, so I never had a chance to tighten up. If I had, it might or might not have hurt less; but for sure he would have probably had to do it more than once, before getting all the way inside me.

I barely had a chance to pretend to yelp, before my father's thick cock was buried to the hilt in my body; leaking thick drops of sperm and pre-cum into the end of my vagina, up next to my fertile young womb.

I had done it again! I had my own father's cock buried to the hilt inside me where it belonged.

"Thanks, Daddy," I said, barely able to keep from grimacing in pain. "Now fuck me and cum in me, so I can feel what it's like. Please Daddy?"

Dad forced his cock up inside me hard, while he fought to keep from squirting his seed inside me. I guess the feel of his own daughter's tight little cunt squeezing on his engorged cock felt so good it was all he could do to keep from splattering baby-juice all over the inside of my tummy. "Lucy," he said, "I told you, I am NOT cumming inside you. We can't take the chance of getting you pregnant," ignoring the fact that he had told me that he wasn't going to even put his cock inside me, let alone fuck me, the way he already was. And of course ignoring that fact that he had cum inside me the other times. Involuntarily, his hips had started to move back and forth; sliding his lovely thick cock in and out about four inches, while he was talking.

I started rolling my hips to meet his, while I kept up the argument. Only it had now shifted from having him fuck me, which he was already doing, to having him cum inside me, without him ever noticing the transition.

"Please Daddy," I said one more time. "Just one time won't hurt... Please? I want to feel the whole thing, Daddy. I'll make it feel really good for you, I promise." Yet another line from the video. "Please Daddy, just once? I won't tell Momma you did. It wouldn't be fair, if I didn't get to feel the whole thing on my first time."

"Oh God, I can't," he moaned again. "I might get you pregnant." I could tell my father was as excited about the idea of squirting his sperm inside me, as I was. Maybe even more so. For sure he knew I WOULD make it "feel good" for him, if he did. Time to get out the net, and haul him in.

"It's OK, Daddy," I said, "I don't mind. You can get me pregnant, if you want to. Besides, my period was about two weeks ago, so it's pretty safe." (Yeah, I know, and of course Daddy knows that two weeks after your period is the time a girl is most likely to catch. But that's what was in the video.)

"I can't," Dad repeated; still sliding his thick cock in and out anyway. By now It felt like it had swollen to twice its original thickness, and was threatening to splatter me full of his cum whether he tried to pull out or not. In any case, I knew that Dad had already been leaking pre-cum and sperm inside me for over ten minutes while he tried to hold out, so the point might be moot anyway. Still, I wanted my Daddy to do it right, just like I had been asking him to; not accidentally screw-up and get me pregnant.

"Please Daddy," I repeated again. "Just one time won't hurt. Besides, most girls can't get pregnant on their first time anyway. (Yeah, right! That was in the video too.) Next time might be too late. Please?" I started squeezing on my father's thick cock with my cunny, just like I had read about in the books, by trying to act like I was holding back pee. It seemed to work.

"Oh God! I can't help it!" he groaned, and thrust his big cock up inside me to the root. Realizing what was about to happen, I pushed back just as hard.

There was a straining pushing moment, as Dad's thick cock stretched my crack unbelievably, before he grunted; pulled out an inch, and then slammed back into me to the hilt.

I groaned, as my father's wonderfully thick cock filled my cunt with an obscene "slurp" that just emphasised the illicit nature of our coupling. God, it felt good! I knew it felt good to him too; just like I had promised him.

"Oh." "Oh God." "Oh God!" Three times Dad grunted, and three times he jammed himself as far up inside me as he could. By the third time, I had managed to reach under my father's balls, and felt the thick tube underneath the bottom of his cock bulge as the third thick sticky wad of my father's precious sperm was injected into my waiting body. My own father was cumming inside me, and he was NOT trying to pull out either.

No, I didn't cum myself. Still, I enjoyed it very much; knowing that Daddy felt so good by squirting his precious sperm inside me. Mum had told me how good it felt to a man to cum inside a girl, and explained that's why a boy would try so hard to get a girl to let him "do it" to her. To know I could do this thing to make the man I loved most in the world, my own father, feel so good, was an incredible turn-on. I love my Daddy. I wasn't even worried about getting pregnant; knowing it was something else that many men fantasised about doing to a young girl like me. If knocking me up would make Dad happy, then I would be too. Still, he didn't have to, if he didn't want to.

It was about this time that the roof fell in and we abandoned the video script.

"What are you DOING?!" Mum's voice cut through the restful quiet where Daddy and I had been resting with him still breathing harshly in my ear, and his cock slowly wilting inside my horny little hole. I could feel a slight trickle of Daddy's seed oozing out around his thick cock, as he fought to catch his breath. Dad was in no position to defend himself, so I did.

"Momma, what are you doing here? Why aren't you on the plane?"

"There was a fucking pilot's strike and the flight was cancelled! And now I come back to this!"

"Sorry, Momma," I said, giving my father no chance to respond... Not that he was in any condition to do more than barely gasp in horror at being caught in flagrante delicto. "I couldn't help it," I continued. "I just HAD to feel what it was like. Please don't be mad at us. Please Momma?"

My mother looked first at me, then at my father. I guess she was trying to still be mad at Dad, though I was making it hard for her. I guess she knew that if a sexy young girl like me put the make on almost any normally horny man, then that man didn't stand much of a chance

Still... "My God," she said, "you might have gotten her pregnant!"

OOPS! Time to nip THAT accusation in the bud too. I hadn't really planned on this, but I hadn't planned on getting caught by Momma either... At least, not so soon.

"Oooh," I moaned in fake passion. "Really?" I looked at Dad adoringly. "Could we Daddy?" I asked. "Please? Could I feel what it's like, just once? Please Daddy?"

My mother and father just looked at me. At first, Dad looked at me in something of a slight horror, until the rising of his cum-streaked cock gave him away. Momma just looked at me in astonishment, until a slight grin crossed her lips. I knew that Daddy was off the hook.

"Oh Hell, you might as well," she said in what seemed like a mixture of disgust and excitement, at the obscene sight of her little girl's swollen cunny drooling thick white gobs of her husband's seed. "You've already gone THIS far." For a second, I could almost swear I saw a twinkle in Momma's eye, as her head turned away from Dad to me.

"Well?" she prompted.

I had never really intended things to go this far anyway. I mean, fucking your own father was obscenely exciting. Having your own father get you pregnant, was way PAST exciting, all the way to downright scary. I mean, a girl just DOESN'T have her own father's baby, does she? The very thought was thrilling, but scary too. On the other hand, that didn't stop me from taking advantage of the opportunity when it presented itself.

"Please Daddy?" I asked again. "Could we just do it a little bit more? I'll make it feel REAL good for you, I promise." This time it was Momma's grin that almost made me burst out giggling, but I managed somehow. I squirmed lower, trying to recapture my father's cum-dribbling cock back inside my hot little hole. A thick white gob of sperm still oozed out the tip, as I fitted Dad's penis inside me, while my mother watched in amazement.