Between the Lines Ch. 03 - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh Daddy, I'm gonna have your bbaaaaabbyyyyy," I wailed; knowing that Momma wouldn't be able to blame Daddy if I got pregnant after THIS scene. "I want to feel you do it," I whined, as one last time I repeated: "Please Daddy, cum in me again!"

------------------------------------------------------

"Ohmigod that's such a hot story!" I exclaimed.

"Of course it wasn't quite as simple as that," Lucy continued. "They both thought I was still on birth control, so their little fantasies would come to nothing. But me and Sophie both stopped taking the pill a couple of months before, not because we particularly wanted to get pregnant, but because we felt it was messing our bodies up somewhat. So when I told them I was pregnant it was a bit of a shock to them. Especially now Sophie is too.

Anyhow we share Dad now, me and Mum and Sophie. Once Mum got over the shock of her husband bedding not just their daughter, but their daughter's best friend, I think she's now quite relieved that there are some horny young girls to take care of him, particularly since she works such long hours. And sometimes we share each other. I think we've had every possible combination -- me and Dad, Sophie and Mum, Mum and me, Dad and Sophie, then threesomes and even a few foursomes. Mum says it's improved her and Dad's sex life too, although I can't imagine how he gets the energy. At least he doesn't have any need (or energy) to stray any further.

Once I started researching pregnancy, particularly fathers and daughters, I was amazed how common it seems to be. We joined this group called Daughters of Lot, for girls who have babies by their fathers -- they have local branches everywhere. It comes from a story in the Bible -- can you imagine me reading the Bible? There's this guy Lot who is running away from Sodom, some place where the people are so evil and decadent that God has decided to destroy them all. Anyhow Lot's wife was quite enjoying it there, cos she had lots of sex I suppose, so she tries to go back but God turns her into a pillar of salt. So there's just Lot and his two daughters. (Of course no one knows their names). They're the only people left in the world, and the daughters realise this means no babies for them, unless...! Well, they get him drunk, but not so drunk that he can't do the deed, and the inevitable happens.

They're a fantastic bunch of girls, young women really, with so many stories about how they became pregnant by their own fathers. Sometimes it's an uncle or grandfather, or even their best friend's father. But always an older, more experienced father figure as a lover. That's why Sophie's a member too.

I can see that this all turns you on. Do you think you might ever do the same thing? You could come along to the next meeting and meet some of the girls. And their babies."

-------------------------------------

AT THE DAUGHTERS OF LOT MEETING

Well, we did it. We went to the meeting, Allie and me, with Lucy and Sophie. They looked fantastic with their swollen bellies above their skirts with their tank tops above. Lucy in green to offset her red hair, and Sophie the brunette in red. The room was full of other girls, mostly in their teens or early twenties. Some were clearly pregnant, some had babies. Some had babies and were also pregnant! My god, all these girls getting it off with their fathers! I had no idea! I looked round and there were even a few I knew from school. And there were a few others who looked quite nervous, probably visitors like us.

Then the meeting started. The speakers were individual girls, or groups of girls, telling their stories. The first one was a girl called Marie - who turned out to be Allie's cousin! - who was holding a baby in her arms.

MARIE'S STORY

Hi everyone, I'm Marie and this is my little baby Gracie. I'm a little nervous so I hope you'll excuse me but I wanted to tell you how my Dad and I got together. Actually, it all started with my Mum. She decided that Dad and I should start going on date nights. Pretty weird idea I always thought. The idea being that the girl's Dad would treat her really well, which would raise her expectations of how guys her age should behave. Actually, there's some sense in that. I've been out with some pretty dodgy guys in my time -- I see that some of you know what I'm talking about - guys that just want to get into your pants or grope you. So maybe going out with my Dad might be fun. Or at least a bit less stressful.

Well, first Mum decided I needed some new clothes for my date with Dad, so we went shopping, nice mother and daughter bonding time. And she insisted on getting me this really nice sexy outfit. Nothing too revealing, but plenty for the imagination. The dinner started out pretty awkwardly but after a glass of wine and some oysters, we started a bit of sexy banter. It ended up with a good night kiss on the front doorstep, and not just the normal daddy-daughter kiss either, very romantic and arousing. I could feel his erection up against my body so it was a bit of a relief to go inside and get to bed so I could deal with things.

Then Mum started pushing another date night. Our discussions became much more raunchy. She was telling me about some of her early sexual experiences with Dad, like giving him a blow job in the broom cupboard, and that Dad liked small boobs (like mine), and shaven pubes. That made me bolder with Dad and we had a weird encounter in the backyard where I was revealing myself to him and asking how much of my pubes I should shave -- we both ended up cumming in our pants! And Mum set us up to go to an adults only dinner and dancing place where we ended up rubbing against each other on the dance floor. Especially after I took off my g- string and gave it to him. I ended up sucking his cock in the car, just like my Mum had on their first date. And like her, I swallowed!

From then it was a foregone conclusion that we were going to fuck. We were so close to it in the backyard the next day after Mum went out. And all through the week we were teasing and touching each other up. Next weekend we went to another romantic restaurant and got a table in a dark corner. I was wearing rather a scanty outfit consisting mostly of lingerie, and I spent most of the evening in various degrees of nakedness with my father's hands on me, around me, in me. I remember meeting a slightly older woman in the rest room who wondered who I was dressed like this for. When I told her it was my father, she confessed that was one of her deepest and most cherished fantasies and she wished me luck.

It was all we could do to take ourselves home where we threw ourselves on each other as soon as we got in the door. Mum was out for the evening, so we ended up on their bed completely fucked out. No thought of protection of course. And, of course that's the moment Mum decided to come home and caught us. You've probably guessed that she engineered the whole thing. Turned out she was fucking her son from her first marriage, my half-brother. And she wanted more children but couldn't have them herself. I'm really happy to have my baby daughter (I guess she's also my half-sister). We all look after her which allows all of us to go to work and I can go to university. The whole idea of waiting for years to start having children now seems really weird to me.

So we've ended up somehow with the perfect situation. I can fuck Dad when I want to. She fucks my brother (so do I occasionally but it's not the same as with Dad). We're all one big happy family.

Thanks for listening!

ALLISON, JO, SARAH AND SYLVIA'S STORY

Hi everyone, I'm Allison, and this is Jo, Sarah and Sylvia. We've been friends at school for the last five years and last year, our final year, we did a photography class run by Jo's dad, Dave, who is a teacher at the school. It was a great class because there were only five of us in it -- there was another girl Lucy who is also here tonight.

"That's me!" whispered Lucy in my ear.

We had to use those old fashioned film cameras, not digital, so as well as the chance to unleash our creativity, it also meant we had to use the school Dark Room. Now the thing about a dark room is that it's like ... dark! Really dark! Meaning you can't see and neither can anyone else. We decided it would be fun to mess with Dave by moving around so that he never knew which of us was in which position round the bench. After a while we started sticking our bums out so that he would start bumping into us, then we started copping feels of his bum, and other bits. Dave got into the spirit of things by touching our bums or boobs or whatever body parts he encountered as he moved round the dark room to help us. I think Jo found that pretty weird as she had to avoid being in his path in case he accidentally touched her.

It wasn't long before we started sucking his cock and we got him to start fingering us under our clothes. And we were discovering how nice it was to start fingering and licking each other. And he would rub his cock on our bums and pussies, which led to lots of orgasms all round. Which led to actual fucking. By then we were all on birth control so we were all having a pretty good time. Except for Jo we assumed. But she seemed cool with what was happening between us and her dad.

One evening Jo invited us round for a pool party and sleepover. That was the first time we actually got it on outside the dark room. It started off fairly innocently with some pool games, then split into two groups with Jo, Sarah and Lucy getting each other off while Sylvia, me and Dave attended to each other. We could tell Dave enjoyed watching his daughter sucking Sarah and Lucy's tits and licking and fingering their cunts. And them doing it to Jo. Later on us girls retired inside for more girl on girl debauchery. At some stage Dave joined us, though he and Jo were always careful to not get too close.

And so it went on till near the end of the school year. End of school for us! Yay! By that time Sarah and Sylvia had decided that they were "in lurvve!" (cheers from the audience) and wanted to go "exclusive" (groans of disappointment). Lucy had her own thing going on with HER Dad and wanted to pursue that. Meanwhile I'd started calling Dave "Daddy" in private, partly because it seemed to turn him on. And it certainly made me hot!

Then I had a big blow-up with my family and turned up on Dave and Jo's doorstep one night in tears, asking to be taken in. Of course I was pretty quickly alternating between "Daddy's" bed and Jo's bed which went well for a while, until one night when it all came out that Jo had been fucking her dad for months! In fact most of the time we'd been in the dark room. Bet you didn't see that coming, ha, ha!

It seemed that Dave was the one who wanted to keep it all quiet -- fair enough, after all he did have his teaching career to consider, not to mention possible punishment if it did come out. So of course I'd been unintentionally keeping Jo from her Dad. Once I realised that, Jo and I planned this seduction. Ohmigod what a night! And shortly after that we had the last ever session in the dark room, which was basically one big orgy. With the lights out, until someone actually turned the lights on and revealed Jo on top of her dad with his cock pumping and cumming inside her. They were mortified but we all thought it was amazingly hot, didn't we girls?

Anyhow, I hear you asking where do the babies fit in here? Well about a year later, Sylvia and Sarah were STILL in love and wanted a baby. Or maybe a baby each. And who better to choose for the dad than Dave? Especially since they wanted to do it the "natural" way, up close and personal, not with test tubes and turkey basters. So first thing they discussed it with Jo. And I was pretty much Jo's sister, living there and fucking my "sister" and my "Daddy", so I was part of the discussion too. And the more we discussed it the more Jo and me decided that was what we wanted too. I mean we wanted babies too. With "Daddy". He took a bit of persuading! And this is where we learned about all the usual arguments against teenage motherhood. What are they? I guess you've all heard them before:

1. "You're too young." Well. the answer to that is that most girls become sexually mature in their early teens. Teenagers have been having babies probably forever. A woman's peak reproductive years are in her teens to mid-twenties.

2. "You should wait for the right man to come along." Well, Dave seems pretty right to us! And how many women wait for years for someone "better", and they never turn up?

3. "Although your body may be physically mature, you may not be mentally ready for it." Well, I guess that could be true for many women, but we feel that we are as ready as we'll ever be.

4. "You should finish your education and get established in your career." That's a formula for putting it off forever. How many women do you know in their late thirties who have finally decided they are settled and established enough to think about babies and they can't get pregnant? These days it's possible to do it all -- it's a matter of having the right supports and we have that. Especially as there are four of us, we can all support each other and share childminding and other jobs. That way we can study, and work, and be great mothers all at the same time. And Dave is happy to provide support as well.

5. "Your future is ahead of you!" Damn right, it is and we're living it now!

So eventually we persuaded Dave that we could do it all as one big happy family. And that's what he wants too. The logistics were a bit tricky, I mean how do you get a mortal man to fuck and impregnate four fertile girls in a weekend? Actually we spread it out over a month or so, but at least we'll be giving birth around the same time. And Dave will have five new babies to keep him busy! Yes, five. Sarah's having twins!

To be continued