Between the Slats

Story Info
A husband observes his wife from a hotel closet.
1.5k words
3.72
22.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the coat hangers fell off the rod as I maneuvered my way around the closet. I was in the process of adjusting my camera so it could record what I would be seeing between the slats on the closet door. "The tripod fits perfectly," I said aloud, realizing I had plenty of room on the inside of the closet to watch the action. The bed would be in full view along with the large hotel room window on the side of it. I couldn't wait for the show.

My wife exited the bathroom with her dark wet hair flowing over her shoulders. "Which one do you want me to wear?" she asked.

I stared at the two dresses that were hanging on the bathroom door and thought for a minute about my decision. I always love to see her in a sexy black dress but that night I felt like the red one was winning me over. I looked over at her naked body and thought about how the dress might look on her. "What about red tonight?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "Not black tonight? You usually go with black for this."

"Tonight I want you in red," I replied. "But I do want you to wear the black lace garter belt with the black stockings and thong underneath, no bra though."

She nodded with a smile and walked toward the blow dryer to begin styling her hair. Her phone would alert her every so often. It was him. The guy she would be meeting tonight. They had been communicating for about a month. She would let me read their texts and listen in on their dirty conversations. There were plenty of nights where I had laid next to her jerking my cock as she had sexting and phone sex sessions with him. I was always interested in their naughty communications.

She eventually finished styling her hair and walked toward the chair near the window where her lingerie was placed. I always loved watching her walk around hotel rooms completely naked, especially when she decided to strut next to the open windows. It turns me on to imagine her sexy body being seen by others. She grabbed her black lace thong panties and slid them on while standing in front of the large window. The garter belt and stockings came next along with her black heels.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think I can't wait to see you in action tonight," I said.

"Can't wait to see him slide these panties off?" she asked as she slid her thumbs under the waistband of her thong. "I'm already getting them wet just thinking of him."

She walked toward the red dress that was still hanging on the bathroom door and pulled it from its hanger. I watched her get into the dress and then I zipped the back of it up for her. It had long sleeves but a low-cut v-neck that exposed the cleavage of her beautiful, full, and natural breasts. The bottom of the dress was a few inches above her knee and the dress overall was very fitted, revealing her curvy figure.

"Time for me to go," she said as she looked herself over in the mirror one last time. "I should be back up in an hour or so. I don't imagine that we will stay at the bar for long. I will send a text when we're heading back up," she said as she kissed me goodbye and left the room.

My phone dinged and vibrated almost exactly an hour later. "We're coming up now," the text read. My heart was pounding with excitement as I entered the closet and positioned myself making sure there were no coat hangers for me to knock over. I positioned the slats and double-checked the camera's viewing angle and then hit record and waited patiently.

I heard the door unlock and then open along with some giggling from my wife. They made their way into the room and the gentleman sat on the bed. My wife immediately climbed on top of him and straddled him while he sat. I watched as they kissed deeply. He reached for her hair and pulled on it slightly tilting her face toward the ceiling. He began to kiss and lick her neck as she started to grind on his cock.

They unlocked their lips and my wife stood back up and reached for his hand. She brought him directly in front of the closet door where I was watching with nervous excitement. "Stand there," she told him as she pulled her dress down revealing her gorgeous breasts and sexy black lingerie. She placed her hands on his chest and slid them down his body as she knelt in front of him. She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants to pull out his rock-hard cock. She placed a hand on it and stroked it slowly towards him revealing its thick head. Her eyes looked toward the closet as she placed his cock head into her mouth and began to slowly suck on it.

I now had my own cock in my hand while I continued to watch the action. The man now had two handfuls of her hair while he stood there slowly thrusting into her mouth. I could hear my wife hum and moan every time his cock head hit the back of her throat. She stood up again and gasped for air when she finished sucking on him. Her lover then bent her over the bed and began to spank her ass. I could see the redness of her skin increase with each spanking. "Spank me baby!" she exclaimed.

He knelt down behind her after the spanking and slid her panties off. I watched as his hands felt up her thick and now very red ass. He had a hand on each cheek when he leaned in and began to lick her now dripping-wet pussy. "Oh fuck," I heard her say lowly. There was no doubt in my mind that she was enjoying his tongue.

He stood up behind her and began to rub his cock head up and down the slit of her pussy. I could see his cock head get wetter with each stroke. He stopped for a second, grabbed her garter belt and pulled her toward him as he slid his thick cock inside of her. His pants began to fall further and further to the floor with each of his thrusts. "Give it to me!" my wife said to him. "Give me that fucking cock!"

His grunting became more intense with each thrust. I could tell that he was concentrating on fucking her well. I could see her tits rock back and forth as he fucked her. He eventually reached over with one of his hands to squeeze a tit while he pounded her pussy from behind. Her heels really propped up her ass in the perfect position for him to fuck her like this. I was happy that she left them on.

He tugged on her hair to stand her up and then turned her to face him. He then threw her down to the bed. She fell to her back and spread her legs for him. He grabbed her thighs with each hand and immediately began to fuck her again as he stood at the edge of the bed.

I was jerking my cock harder and harder while I continued to watch. The bed was now making a knocking sound. He was pounding her pussy so hard that the picture on the side of the bed actually fell. They didn't care. I held back my own moans to try and stay quiet as I began to cum.

"Cum in me! Cum in me! I want you to cum in me!" my wife told the gentleman as his own moans and grunts became louder and louder. I knew he was close. He leaned in and began to kiss her as his cum shot deep into her pussy.

He fell down to the side of her when he was finished. Each of them was sweating and breathing deeply. I gave them a moment to lay there before I picked up my phone and sent my wife a text. She heard it ding and then picked up the phone to check my message. "Fuck, it's my husband. He will be up to the room in just a bit," she said in a concerned voice.

"Ok, I will get going then," the man said as he pulled his pants back up and headed for the door. "Will you text?" he asked.

"Of course," my wife replied as he exited.

My wife turned and faced the closet and motioned with her finger for me to come out. I opened the door and walked towards her as she laid back down and spread her legs for me. I placed my head between her thighs and began to lick her pussy. I lapped up her lover's cum like a thirsty puppy, enjoying the taste of their sex. I swallowed the last drop of his cum before my wife met my lips with hers. "Did you record it?" she asked.

"Of course I did," I replied with a smile.