All Comments on 'Between the Stacks'

by barefootgirl69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Cats_On_ParadeCats_On_Paradeabout 1 year ago

Wonderful tease and seduction with a lovely ending!

ggaggaabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story. You can really see the growth in your story telling from your older stories to this one. I really enjoyed the slow build between your two leads.

And I was caught by the twist at the end. Maybe I should have considered that, but I hadn't.

My reason for not going to 5 stars is that it was arousing me to the point that I wanted more. And that's a good thing. The end came up on me too fast. Perhaps have her lock up the library and then have them use the desk/table as she seemed to fantasize about.

Looking forward to future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful hook @ the end. Nice!

RosewoodTulipRosewoodTulipabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable.

A long held wish list fantasy of mine.

I had my suspicions about the "twist" but it took nothing away from the the telling

rjr_1954rjr_1954about 1 year ago

A beautiful well written story! I feel that you are truly a gifted writer. I'll admit I wasn't expecting the twist at the end, but bravo, fooled me. I'm an empathic reader, I get more of the 'feel' of the story! I hope you write a continuation or sequel to this story.

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Excellently written and I loved the build up and the ending. Sex in a public place is so hot!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler9 months ago

Sexy and intriguing! Well written!

Beth_Anne90Beth_Anne905 months ago

Loved it girl! I never expected an ending like that.

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 2 months ago

Well paced, well written and very erotic

Carolinaman79Carolinaman795 days ago

Great story. Love the premise and pace. So hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarefootgirl69@barefootgirl69
I'm not going to be your plaything. I'm not here to feed your imagination. I'm here to flirt and flit through the forum. I love to laugh and have fun, and make others laugh, too. If I'm not here, I'm probably reading.

story TAGS