Between the Stacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin felt him suddenly stop moving as his hands held her firmly, felt him get harder inside her, then, felt him spurting deep inside. The force of it started her own response. She felt the waves flow down over his cock as she spasmed and clenched around him, the liquid warmth coating him.

They took a few moments to recover before he moved away from her to fix his clothing while she still tried to catch her breath, leaning against the shelves. She felt him turn her gently and adjust her glasses on her face, saw his wicked smile. He was quite happy with himself, she could tell.

Robin smoothed the hem of her dress down before reaching up to fix her hair.

"You look fine, no one will ever know." he whispered. "Not even your mother would be able to tell you've been thoroughly fucked back here between the stacks."

Looking up at him, she shook her head and started to walk away. Without turning around, she quietly told him, "I'll see you at home."

"I'll pick up dinner on the way." was his reply.

12