Between the Vines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold my breath, waiting for his fingers to pull at the ties at the side of the garment. But he's disappeared. He's not there anymore. I turn around, but he's slipped between my legs and is swimming away from me towards the side of the pool.

Playfully, I give chase, climbing onto his back as he rests his harms on the edge.

"I really enjoyed last night," I whisper, as huskily as I can, into his ear.

"What did you like?" he asks innocently.

"I liked seeing you in your red singlet," I say, pressing my breasts tightly against his back.

"Oh yeah?" he murmurs encouragingly.

"And I really liked it when I was sitting on your lap and we were kissing."

"Yeah?"

"And I liked it when you stroked my bottom."

"Yeah?"

"And I loved it when you kissed my breasts and made me cum!"

"You did?"

"Mmmm. I really did."

"I liked that too," he whispered naughtily.

I release my grip on him and he turns around. The water is shallow enough for us both to stand on the bottom. He leans back a little and stretches his arms out along the side of the pool.

I move towards him again, pressing my mons against his crotch and resting my forehead against him.

"And what else did you like?" he asks, his eyes sparking in the reflected light from the water.

"I liked it when I felt how hard you were," I continue, grinding gently against him.

"You did?"

"And I liked it when I took your singlet off."

"I liked that too!"

"And I liked it when I kissed down your body."

"Mmmmm. That was really nice!"

"And I liked it when I got to kiss your cock!" I giggle, gripping his hardness through the fabric of his trunks.

Pierre closes his eyes and gasps with pleasure. A surge of triumph flashes through me.

"I loved the way you felt so big in my mouth. You were so hard!"

"You did?"

"And I love the way you taste!"

"You do?"

I slip my hand behind his waistband and wrap my fingers around his steel.

"I want to suck you again!" I say.

"You do?"

"I'm gonna suck you again," I say emphatically.

"And then what?" he asks, his eyes shining as I slowly work him.

"I want you to lie me back on your bed, get me really wet and sloppy, and then..." my voice begins to falter, but I resolve to continue.

"And then I want you to push inside me."

I said it - that wasn't so hard.

"I want you to fill me up. I want your big dick inside me."

"You do?" he sounds a little surprised, shocked even.

I nod, definite and determined.

"I really want you. Please I really want this."

I cover his face with my kisses, desperate to stop him saying no.

He takes hold of me and looks deep into my eyes.

"Let's go indoors."

--

We burst through the door of Pierre's room and collapse together onto his bed. He's run with me on his back all the way from the pool and before he has a chance to draw breath, I'm on top of him again.

He's still hard, really hard. I can feel his stiffness against my mons, just two thin layers of fabric between his sex and mine. I force my tongue into his mouth, moaning his name as he squeezes my buttocks with his powerful hands.

I push up from him, kneeling above him, grinding against him as the heat of my core burns ever brighter. He raises his hands to my bikini top, but I push them away. I want to do this - this is my job.

A few months ago, this was just fantasy - an impossible daydream to escape schoolwork and exams. But, as I gaze down at his magnificent torso, the reality is a thousand times better than I dared hope. From the sweep of his shoulders, to the firmness of his pecs and the dark red centres of his nipples, he is simply perfect. My heart thumps even faster - I want every inch of him, I need every inch of him!

I reach behind me and pull the strings loose, casting my bikini top aside with reckless abandon. I watch his eyes widen and his jaw drop as he beholds my naked breasts. He starts to sit up, but I'm too quick for him, slipping down his body and hooking my fingers in the waistband of his trunks.

I feel myself hesitate. This really is it. As soon as his trunks are off, I'll be impaling myself on his big, hard cock. This is it! This is the moment I cross the Rubicon.

I pull, firmly, sliding the garment down his muscular thighs. His penis springs out, red raw and angry. Immediately I fall on him, but as I reach to take him in my mouth, Pierre catches me, pulling me up the bed and rolling us over.

In a frenzy, I claw at his back, forcing my tongue into mouth. But he's taking control now, slowing the pace, returning my passion with tenderness, making sure we don't peak too soon.

His lips are moving downwards, brushing lightly against my neck, fettering my collar bone with the softest kisses. His mouth is on my nipples now, swirling his tongue around each tight bud in turn. Sparks flash outwards from my centre, prickling every millimetre of my skin as he gently teases my buds. I throw my arms out in submission, surrendering my body to his lips and tongue.

Still further he works his way down my torso, settling between my legs as he gazes lovingly into my eyes. Instinctively, he senses my vulnerability, reaching out to take my hands in his. He plants a little line of kisses on the waistband of my bikini bottoms.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers.

He turns to kiss the inside of my leg. His breath is warm on my skin as he gets ever closer to my burning heat. My hearts beats even faster in anticipation.

"I love your legs," he whispers.

"You do?" I ask, almost in shock.

Pierre nods.

"They're so slender and elegant," he smiles.

I can hardly believe what he's saying. I've always hated my long, spindly legs.

He dips his head and places a single kiss on the fabric covering my mons. He looks up at me again, a little hesitantly this time.

"Please," I say quietly. "Take them off. I want you to take them off."

He gives a moment's pause, then pulls the string ties loose. I lift my hips and legs, giving him room to slide the thin fabric away. Nervously I begin to snake my hand down my body, suddenly unsure if I'm really ready for him to see me.

He turns to face me again and his jaw drops.

"You are so beautiful," he gasps.

"Am I OK?" My hand hovers above my mons. I'm worried he's being sarcastic.

"OK?" he asks in confusion "You're, you're beautiful. So beautiful. I'm so lucky."

He's lucky? I thought I was the lucky one!

"Can I... Can I kiss you there?" he asks hesitantly, his voice catching in his throat.

I nod silently, only half believing that this is truly happening.

He settles a little lower between my legs and plants a soft kiss on the sparse blonde hairs on my mons.

"You want to watch?" he asks.

I nod, the words trapped in my throat, my heart and soul resting in his gentle hands.

"Prop yourself up on your elbows, if you like," he whispers.

Immediately I obey and I watch as he takes my slender hips in his powerful hands. He blows across the moistened lips of my sex, sending a shiver of delight through my whole body.

Wide eyed I watch as he extends his tongue and slowly licks up my labia to my clit.

A bolt of lightning flashes through me, forcing a gasp from my lips.

"Was that good?" he asks.

I nod. I'm as good as mute. I just want him to do it again.

"I can't believe how wet you are," he murmurs in amazement.

I certainly can.

Again he parts my lips, teasing my folds with his tongue. A moan erupts from deep within my chest. A visceral beast is waking; my journey to womanhood is beginning. I collapse back onto the pillow and close my eyes, surrendering to the fire spreading through my body.

Faster and faster his tongue moves, stoking the furnace, fanning the flames inside me. I reach down and bury my hands in his dark hair, gripping his head tightly as I begin to buck against him. Gasping, I fight to stay in control, but it's no use. With a cry, I throw my head back and my orgasm explodes over me. A thousand earthquakes thunder through me as he catapults me to the stars. I fly on a wave of pleasure to lands unknown, never before seen. Blindly I cling to him, fighting to breathe.

I blink my eyes open. Pierre is looking down at me, gently stroking my hair, his eyes full of love for me. He kisses me and I taste myself on his lips. That feels so good. I reach for his erection again.

His cock jumps as my fingers make contact. Lazily I stroke him as our kiss deepens. He's still rock hard! And I'm so wet. My core cries out for him - demanding, insistent, desperate. All I want is for him to fill me, to take me, to possess me - to make me the woman that I Iong to be.

He kneels again between my legs and gazes lovingly down at me.

My eyes sweep across his body - from his broad shoulders and muscular torso, down to the crowning glory of his masculinity. It stands erect in bold salute, the pale ivory shaft curving gracefully upwards to the bold purple tip. There's an urge within me. I want to kiss it. I want to worship it. I want to taste it one more time, before I yield to its most awesome power.

I push myself up, bending forwards to brush my lips against the ridges of his abs, letting my fingers adjust their position. I still can believe how thick he is. I press my forehead against the bottom of his ribcage. He smells so good; that heady scent of his masculinity is driving me wild as my eyes devour his bright, purple cockhead.

I feel Pierre brush my hair clear of my eyes and he leans back, presenting himself more fully to me. He lets out a sigh as I lower my head and take his burning tip into my mouth. Gently I swirl my tongue around him, coating him with the coolness of my spittle, making sure he is ready for his task ahead.

I feel him reach down and gently pull me upwards. His lips meet mine and we kiss. For a long moment, we hold each other, looking deep into each other's eyes. The moment of calm before the passion to come.

I lie back down on the bed as Pierre reaches across to his nightstand and pulls out a condom. I watch as he tears the foil with his teeth. He places the sheath against his tip and rolls it down his length as he settles again between my legs.

"Be gentle," I say quietly.

A soft smile spreads across his face, but it's a smile of love, not one of triumph. He kisses me again and sits back on his heels, looking down at me as I lie before him.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he says reverently.

Quietly I lie beneath him as he moves above me. I'm not nervous. I feel serene, at peace almost. The touch of his tip at my entrance does not alarm me. It feels so right. It feels like it should be.

I look up at him.

"Please," I whisper. "I'm ready."

He kisses me again and carefully, tentatively begins to push forwards, his bulbous head slowly easing into me, stretching me wide. There's a flash of pain.

I close my eyes, trying to focus, trying to over the sharpness of the sting. Pierre plants a soft kiss on my forehead, holding himself still.

I take a few deep breaths. The pain is OK. I'm going to get through this, no matter what it takes. Tenderly he strokes my hair and I feel his comforting breath against my cheek.

I open my eyes. There's a loving concern in Pierre's eyes. Silently I lift my head, seeking the softness of his lips. We kiss.

"Are you OK?" he asks.

I nod.

"Just give me a moment," I reply.

I close my eyes and take some deep breaths, trying to adjust myself to his girth. I feel his kisses on my cheeks and forehead as he holds himself still above me.

I open my eyes. Pierre's smile is warm and gentle.

"I'm ready to try a bit more," I say.

He kisses me again and pushes his hips a little further forward.

I nod, this is getting easier.

Millimetre by millimetre he moves into me, always watching me closely, ready to stop in a heartbeat. It hurts, of course it hurts, but that doesn't matter. All I want is to lose myself in him.

I lift my legs a little more and he slides effortlessly all the way in, filling me completely for the first time. A euphoria erupts within me. It's like standing triumphant on the mountain as the world stretches beneath you on all sides. A joyous smile breaks out across my face. I've done it!

"I can feel every little bit of you inside me!" I whisper excitedly.

"It's quite a big bit of me inside you!" he teases.

I lift my head to look between us and he pushes up to give me more space. There, where our bodies meet, I can see his forest of dark hairs resting against the blonde wisps on my mons.

"That looks really nice," I whisper.

"You wanna watch like this?" he asks.

I look up at him and smile in anticipation.

Slowly he begins to lift his hips away and gradually his cock emerges, glistening with my juices. Almost unbelieving, I reach between us and trace along his hardness with my fingers until I reach the point where he enters me. It's all so magical. It's all so wonderful. I've dreamt about this so much. Is this really real?

"Are you ready to go again?" he asks.

I nod and he begins to push forward. There's another flashing sting, quickly overwhelmed by a flood of warmth spreading through my body as he slides deep into my channel. My head drops back on the pillow and I gasp with pleasure as he fills me completely once more.

"Again!" I cry. "Again!"

He kisses me tenderly on the lips, and begins to move, a little faster this time. My core cries out in anguish, clutching in vain as he slides away. But a second later he's moving forwards, smoother now, as I get used to his size.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh!!!!" I wail, delirious with passion.

The pain is gone now, conquered by pleasure. He's slow, yet powerful, his muscles gleaming as he drives forwards. I arch my back and moan my encouragement as he begins to build his speed.

"So good," I manage to moan.

"Yeah?" he asks softly, "you like that?"

"I love it. Faster! Faster!"

We kiss again, more passionately this time, our tongues thrusting against each other as he begins to establish a rhythm. I hook my legs behind his buttocks, opening myself, pulling him deeper, forcing him forwards.

Again, I lift my head to look between us, watching entranced as his cock slides from me then buries itself again. His thrusts are hypnotic, a mesmerising rhythm, lifting my soul, driving me to places never before seen. I fling my head backwards, surrendering myself to pleasure, pain banished to the farthest corners of the earth, the fire in my core burning ever brighter.

There's a change in Pierre too, as he responds to my moans. He's been tentative, hesitant in those first few strokes, but now he's settling, understanding what I need, letting his own visceral power take control. Beneath him I writhe with pleasure - he's dominant, in charge and in control - his masculinity fully unsheathed. He increases his pace even more, driven onwards by the same urgent, primeval desire burning within me. Harder. Faster. Deeper.

"Yuss," I hissed each time he hammers into me, squealing and moaning in equal measure. "That feels so-so-so good."

Everything now is just a blur; I close my eyes, letting the tornado of passion whip around me, pulling me in every direction as I cling tightly to my man.

"Go Pierre, go! Go-go-go-go-go!"

"Grrrrr-aaaaaggghhhhh!" Pierre cries, thrusting forward one final time, burying himself to the hilt. I feel his weight collapsing against me as my core spasms around him and my climax catapults me to unknown worlds.

----

Pierre's POV

----

It's still quiet outside. Chloe is asleep, draped across my body. I lie in quiet contentment, listening to the soft sounds of the vineyard in the late afternoon. Tenderly I stroke her golden hair. She really is beautiful. I can't quite believe it.

And her sex - those lips, so delicate and she tasted so... so... good.

Yes, it turns out I like eating pussy. Who knew? What will the guys at Oxford think of me?

I close my eyes and feel myself gently sinking into sleep. I should be down in the kitchen getting ready for dinner, but I couldn't care less. The guests can cut up their own fucking baguettes. All I want to do is lie here with Chloe. Forever.

Am I... am I...? Am I falling in love?

THE END

*****

Author's note

Thank you for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it! This is my first ever entry for a story contest, so please do vote and leave feedback. I'd be particularly interested to hear your opinions if you didn't feel you were able to give me five stars - what could I have done better?

Were Chloe and Pierre a credible couple? What about Will and Emma? Did you feel the non-romantic relationships worked? What did you think of the plot and the pacing? Did I manage to paint a realistic picture of the hotel and vineyard? Most importantly - did you enjoy the story and did it turn you on?

Thank you for your constructive criticism. Please help me improve my work so that I can write better stories for you!

SpindleTop