Between The Walls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise giggled at the history joke, "That beef was squashed some time ago," she wiped her hands on her apron and went to stand next to J.D in front of the cupboard. Reaching up she grabbed two jars and pushed them into his chest, "The strainer is in the kettle, take it away from the heat once you put the leaves in."

"Yes, ma'am," J.D's words rolled off his tongue seductively. He stared at her without breaking eye contact, Louise felt her stomach clench, clearing her throat subtly, she returned to her vegetables.

Twenty minutes later the two sat near her window eating the vegetable sauté she had prepared, "Are you vegan or something," J.D asked coyly. Louise rolled her eyes, "No. But meat doesn't have to be included in every meal," she fired back instinctively

"Well, it is delicious, even sans protein," he joked teasingly.

"Suppose I'll have to get my protein another way," Louise said tongue in cheek, her laughter was cut short when she met J. D's gaze. The carnal passion from the previous night danced behind his eyes, the normal mild gray-green had turned stormy and dark. He was watching her, ravenous even though his plate was almost clean.

Louise lost her nerve and broke eye contact, she looked down at her plate but could still feel J.D's eyes on her, her skin was flushed and her pussy was starting to collect dew. "I'll take that if you're finished," she gestured at the plate, not meeting his eyes.

"I'll take them, you prepared the meal, I have no problem washing up," the offer was innocent but pouring from J.D's lips it sounded erotic. He grabbed the plate from Louise's grasp and walked toward the kitchen. Louise couldn't recall how to move her legs, and wobbled to her feet with little grace. "Excuse me a moment, just need to use the restroom."

Louise walked briskly to her bathroom and shut the door, she could hear the kitchen sink running and she released a large breath. Looking in the mirror she evaluated herself and the situation she was in. The black tank that she wore was wrinkled from her bike ride and the golden cardigan in a men's medium swallowed her slightly. "I look like a fucking grandmother," she whispered harshly. She grabbed her makeup bag and reapplied her cat-eye liner and mascara. It didn't change much but it helped her to gain some control of the situation. The glass of wine from hours ago had dissipated and Louise was a ball of jumping nerves. After washing her hands she heard shuffling noises on her living room wall, the kitchen sink was no longer running.

Walking out she saw J.D standing back appraising the portrait he had hung back up, "Easy fix. The nail wasn't dislodged or anything so it went back up without much effort."

Louise had walked slowly to the end of the hall and was leaning against the wall watching him, she turned to look at the picture and a small smile played across her face. J.D walked to meet her and slid his arm around her waist drawing her close, he brought his lips to hers and kissed softly before growling, "I think it's time to make good on that promise, Lou."

-

J.D had been stealing glances at Louise throughout the evening, he couldn't help himself. Her laugh and little stories caused his heart to stir, and every so often when she'd set her gaze on him his breath would catch.

They had been playing a friendly game of innuendos most of the night. Her quip about finding another source of protein had sent him over the edge, and so he started washing the dishes to ease his half-hard cock from reaching full mast. When Louise returned from the restroom he didn't expect her to bring the winds with her. The sweater she had been sporting all night had fallen off one shoulder and the gleam in her dark eyes was calling him. She didn't have to say a word while leaning casually in front of him, he instinctively responded to her silent siren.

Her kissing him back passionately was the confirmation he needed; he lifted her into his arms and walked them back toward her bedroom. Laying her down, he crawled above of her body supporting his weight with one arm, the other caressed her. Louise had wrapped her arms around his neck and was attacking his mouth with warm kisses, her moans escaping each time their lips broke contact.

J.D's head was spinning as Louise's warm mouth opened slightly, he slipped his tongue between her lips before gently nipping. She tasted of the spices from their dinner and honey from the tea, it was a sweet heat he wished he could bottle and sell. He moved his mouth from hers and began kissing along Louise's jawline, slowly he descended to the crook of her neck. He traced the curve further down, feeling her rhythmic heartbeat increase as he continued. He pulled back slightly so he could look down at her, small beads of sweat were forming on her face and chest. Her sweater had fallen back slightly, and her tank top was askew. Her breathe was heavy and her tits were rising and falling quickly, she looked absolutely tantalizing.

"You're so fucking gorgeous Louise," he couldn't stop himself, the words just fell out. He almost moaned back when she responded with just a smile laden giggle, her eyes were hooded and heavy with lust. J.D knew he could sit there all evening just watching her, but he wanted her to moan for him; He wanted to make her beg with trembling legs.

"Sit up baby," he said, helping her to move into a seated position, "I want you to watch."

Louise looked confused momentarily but repositioned herself with his help. J.D gently pushed her shoulders so her back was against the headboard. He moved in front of her on his knees and pulled his t-shirt above his head before placing his hands on the waistline of her leggings.

He watched as she wriggled slightly to help him get the garment off more quickly, J.D leaned down and kissed each inch of skin as it became exposed before pulling the pants off entirely.

"No panties?" he asked with his head cocked to the side, he couldn't help but chuckle at the sheepish look he got in response.

Her pussy was trimmed nicely, a neat triangle of dark curly hair sat at the apex of her thighs, her tank-top had rolled up and a small bit of her belly was exposed as she leaned back. JD moved closer to her and gently pushed her knees toward her chest, keeping his hands in place he looked up into her eyes searching for hesitation.

"May I?" his voice low, Louise nodded in consent. J.D needed nothing further and pulled her legs apart. He began kneading the softness of her inner thigh. The smell of her juices was mouthwatering. He alternated kissing each thigh, starting just above her knees. Moving one hand up he traced an imaginary map from her outer leg inward, kissing the trail into permanence. He crawled upward with proceeding pecks until he was less than an inch from her pussy lips. He took his thumb and stroked her clit softly. Louise let out an aching moan before inhaling sharply.

J.D looked up as he massaged her clit and noticed her eyes were closed, he paused momentarily before asking "Darlin'?"

Louise opened her eyes slowly, "hm?"

"I thought I asked you to watch," he breathed out coolly.

Louise bit her lip and nodded, looking him in the eye directly now.

"That's my girl," was his response before leaning forward and placing his tongue on her clit. She bucked beneath him softly and he watched as she placed a hand behind her on the headboard. She was raising her hips to meet his lapping tongue, he knew she was enjoying herself. The more her hips jerked and spasmed in approval the more fiercely he dove into her.

He took two fingers to spread her lips, so he could slip in deeper, he made sure to keep massaging her clit with his thumb as he stroked patterns with his tongue. J.D looked up again and felt a shocking warmth straight through his cock. Louise looked drunk with lust, her normally almond shaped eyes looked like waning moons, her kiss-swollen lips made a perfect 'O' shape and her breathing was deep and ragged. She was flushed, beautiful, and ready to cum.

J.D took her clit back into his mouth and pushed a single digit into her, pumping back and forth slowly. As Louise arched her back, he watched her move her hand downward quickly to grab hold of his hair.

"Are you close Darlin'? Are you going to cum for me?" he teased out before continuing his onslaught. Her grip tightened in his locks momentarily and he chuckled into her.

"Jason, please don't stop, please," Louise cried out, he felt her legs shaking and it only spurred his want. He gazed up again to see her eyes squeezed shut.

"Look at me Louise. Look at me," he demanded. Her eyes shot open and he locked her gaze as he slipped in a second finger and increased his pace on her clit.

"I'm gonna, fuck! I gonna!" Louise squealed and bucked violently.

"Cum for me Darlin' Let it out," J.D coached.

"OH FUCK! JASON! JASON!" Louise cried out loudly. Her thighs snapped closed around his head as tremors started. Her drenching pussy clenched around his fingers as he continued to push into her, her breathing erratic. He slowed his pace as the pulsing slowed and gently nipped and licked her clit until she released her grip on his hair.

J.D sat up and sucked her off his finger, he looked at her and smiled, she looked satisfied but still wanting, "Still feeling like a. What was it? A half-fucked something or other?"

Louise giggled still trying to catch her breath, "No. Well maybe three-fourths?"

J.D threw his head back laughing at the little minx before him, "A promise is a promise."

Standing up J.D quickly pulled his jeans and boxer-briefs down, his cock bounced as he climbed back on top of Louise. He grabbed both of her arms and moved them above her head, bringing her wrists together in one of his hands. He used the other to grab his dick and position himself at her entrance, before thrusting forward, he checked with her once more, "You okay Darlin'?"

She moaned and thrusted her hips forward, "Please.," was her response as she pointed to a open tin with foiled wrappers on her beside table.

-

An audible, "Oh," escaped Louise's lips as J.D pushed into her, filling her to the hilt. With her wrists secured above her, she could only look at him. His eyes were squeezed shut and she noticed how his jaw clenched and twitched ever so slightly. He had paused inside her briefly as her pussy contracted with small aftershocks from coming so quickly. Goddamn, I needed that, I needed him, the words floated around her head in a haze.

Louise shifted her legs outward to allow J.D more access, she felt his free hand rubbing up her ribcage, lifting her shirt slowly. She wriggled her arms and used her head to rub against his cheek to signal she wanted her top off.

When her wrists were free, she ripped her oversized cardigan and tank-top off feverously before unfastening her bra in a quick movement. As soon as her breast were exposed, J.D dove in. His mouth latched onto her nipple as he pushed into her deeply.

Without restraint, Loise wrapped her legs around J.D, she placed a hand behind his neck and arched her back as he flicked her bar-bell nipple piercings.

"Mm, I like these," he whispered into her tits as he continued devouring her chest. Louise threw an arm behind her for leverage and picked her backside off of the mattress to meet his hips as he thrusted. She hadn't been fucked in months, but she hadn't been fucked like this in ages. She dug her nails in the back of J.D's neck trying to force him closer, she could feel a second orgasm mounting and she was half-mad with anticipation.

"Harder Jason. Fuck me harder," she begged into his ear while dragging her nails across his upper back. He responded quickly in turn, he hiked one of her legs higher toward his hips, so he could pump into her at a better angle.

J.D's breath was coming faster as he pushed furiously into her pussy, his grip on her leg tightened and Louise's inner walls clenched involuntarily at the roughness of his grasp.

"Do you like having me inside you Louise? Are you gonna' come for me again?" J.D grunted out, "Look at me, I want to see you."

Louise couldn't answer back, it felt like she was going to break into pieces, just shatter from exhilaration. She trained her eyes on the man pumping into her, trying to keep eye contact as her eye fluttered while she neared a precipice. Her stomach clenched, and she began moaning uncontrollably, "Yes! Yes! Please, don't stop, don't stop!"

Suddenly, she unraveled like ribbons. The force of the rhythmic pulsing in her pussy sent a wave of shock in her body, she couldn't remember if she had ever come this hard. J.D was still ruthlessly wrecking her, and she was delirious, the elated mouth-half-open smile on her face gave her away.

"Did you come for me baby?" J.D's voice was gruff and his eyes were darker then she'd ever seen them.

"I. Yes. Yeah," was the string of words she could get out.

"Good." was his breathy response. Suddenly her legs were over his shoulders and her back was elevated, J.D was pounding into her. The contractions from her last orgasm were just subsiding when he increased his pace more. He was close. His head was down, trained on her body.

"Look at me." Louise implored devilishly.

When J.D looked at her again. his gaze sent sparks scattering throughout her body. As he pushed wildly into her, he looked mad with arousal, primal.

"Oh, fuck." was all he got out as his pumps became erratic.

Louise watched him through twitterpatted lenses, knowing he was spent.

Ribbons, she thought, smiling to herself, before falling back onto the sheets.

-

The seasons were just beginning to turn but Louise woke up uncomfortably warm, she stirred slightly underneath J.D's muscular arm. Blinking rapidly, her eyes strained to adjust to the dim light in the room. She lifted her head slightly from the pillow to look at the clock on the dresser at the far left-end of her bed. 3:47 blinked back at her in harsh LED lights, "ugh," Louise let slip trying to readjust herself beneath the muscular appendage securing her in place.

Louise heard a soft, "hurmp," come from J.D. She turned around slightly before quietly whispering, "you're too hot."

"Hm. Thanks," J.D huffed out, half asleep.

Laughing, Louise eased his arm from her so she could slide out off bed. Stretching her arms above her head, she could feel the beginnings of tiny bruises making headway on her back and neck, she smiled to herself at the memories of J.D's fingers gripping her skin. She stood to remove the clothing she'd changed into after their intense coupling, the oversized shirt was slightly damp with sweat.

The air was thick in her bedroom, the building she lived in had been renovated but the walls seemed to absorb everything. Louise crept out of the bedroom to grab a glass of water; she was parched. Hastily she downed the cool liquid before filling the glass again, she walked back to the room and set the glass on the table next to where J.D was sleeping for when he woke up.

She was still tired, but the air at this hour always felt electric. Even when she was younger, she liked when heavy sleep would fall away, and she could roam around between night and sunrise. Everything seemed to have a secret to it in those early hours while the world rested, she took the moments to study J.D's peaceful face.

His lips were slightly pursed, and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. She noticed adoringly how he appeared intense and angelic with closed eyes. His hair was mussed, chaotic even, she had to stop herself from moving forward to smooth it down. His breathing was even and smooth, his chest swelled steadily and the sweat that had begun to form was fading now that she had moved from beside him.

As the clock ticked, she grabbed reign of her thoughts, she was standing naked over him watching intently, it felt intrusive even though they had just shared a bed. She wanted to lay back down, but she could feel a tinge of anxiety creeping along her edges. Louise walked back out of her bedroom toward the living room. There was a fire escape she would sit out on when she needed to clear her head. She grabbed a throw blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders, she grabbed a pre-rolled herbal CBD spliff, a lighter, and quietly opened the side window next to the couch and stepped out on the horizontal platform attached to the building.

Lighting the end of the delicate roll, she inhaled deeply, the rose petals and clove eased the tension she was holding in her shoulders. She didn't smoke often, if at all, anymore, at least smoking to get stoned. The CBD rolls had been relatively new as she transitioned to more holistic approaches to anxiety medication. She still had a prescription, but in the past few months she had worked with her psychiatrist to titrate slowly off her daily dose.

She sat with her thoughts quietly humming to herself, the sounds of the city shaking awake slowly added familiar background sounds. As she drifted pensively, Johnny popped into her thoughts. Her eyebrows knitted together as she thought of their last encounter a couple of nights prior.

He was angry with her, she knew that much, and being honest, she knew why. For years things between the two of them moved so rapidly between platonic and complicated. It was frustrating, their friendship; their attachment to one another. They weren't together, they were just Louise Wellington and Johnathan Gallow, the inseparable duo bound by ill-fated timing.

Louise exhaled harshly as frustration crept up her neck, "Fucking Johnathan," she cursed aloud, she rubbed the back of heck to sooth the phantom ache.

Why was she thinking of him now, especially after last night? It made her angry that she couldn't dissever their entanglement from one another. It made her angry that he permeated her so thoroughly. She didn't feel guilty, not exactly. Louise could say with certainty that Johnathan was probably laying beneath some woman at that very moment, she bet her left arm it was Jessica. She smirked at the thought, Johnny always had a thing for red heads.

Immediately as the thought crossed her mind, it was replaced with a bittersweet tinge. She wasn't exactly jealous, just aware of what jealousy for his past beaus' felt like. Louise had come to terms with her unrequited affection for that man years ago, she had resolved herself to being by his side in friendship and shook off schoolgirl musings when things first got serious between him and Jessica. However, as things fizzled out between those two, Louise was reluctant to ignite anything within herself for Johnathan again. Her deep-seated love nestled itself and hid away into a place she made sure to try to forget. It changed its face into fierce friendship, adoration, and companionship; it donned whichever mask that would keep the pain at bay.

Such practice worked, and Louise had grown to accept what they had for what it was. Precious, and painstakingly complicated when lines got crossed. Respect the lines, she repeated silently to herself.

Louise decided that Johnathan would have to get over his little temper tantrum, she was a grown woman and their friendship had no stipulations that stopped her from fucking who she wanted and when. She resolved he came from a position of protectiveness, she made a mental note to call him this afternoon so they could smooth things over, things would be fine. They always were.

Pulling the cover tighter, Louise put her lips to the spliff again, the perfumed smoke burned her throat, her tension eased a bit and her thoughts moved back to J.D. A slow burn trailed down her stomach and moved south, she shivered but not from the brisk morning air. She closed her eyes, biting her lip softly she remembered what had just transpired hours ago. A slight giddiness filled her chest and she wondered if waking him for some early morning play would be too much.