Between The Walls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glib thoughts of Johnathan rushed from her mind and an airy warmth encapsulated by Jason Doyle preoccupied her forethought. Louise felt hopeful, joyful chagrin touched her cheeks as she got lost in passionate reveries of her southern suitor. She inwardly reveled in her actions last night and anticipated when she'd be able to straddle him again.

"Ahem."

Louise jumped instinctually at the sound and turned toward J.D who was leaning out of her living room window.

"Christ, Doyle!" Louise chocked out, "you gave me a fright."

"Gave you a fright?" he drawled out amused, "sorry."

Louise grew more self-conscious the longer he stared at her, "Did I wake you, m'sorry," she mumbled nervously.

J.D stared a moment longer before shrugging, "the bed got chilly. You smoke? I forget that was legal."

"Ha! What are you a narc, gonna take me in?" Louise laughed out exhaling, "No its CBD and rose petals, just herbal stuff. It calms my nerves from time to time. It's relaxing, no head change. Promise" She held up a scouts honor salute. She didn't want him to think she was in state of mind that would leave her not fully capacitated.

"Ah," J.D let out as he climbed outside to sit beside her.

"Want to try," she offered innocently, extending the half spent roll in his direction.

"Sure," J.D grabbed it, Louise felt another shiver as his fingertips softly grazed her hand.

She watched him as he placed the spliff to his lips and inhaled smoothly, his jaw clenched as he exhaled, and he ran his finger though his hair before he turned toward her. He threw her a half-cocked smile and offered it back to her, he commented, "better than I thought it would be."

Louise just laughed in response.

"Are you a witch or something," J.D asked jokingly.

"What?! No!" Louise laughed nudging him with her shoulder, "Why on earth would you think that?"

"I mean, all those dried herbs in your cabinet, 'tea,' he emphasized with air quotes, "and you're smoking, what did you say, roses and wolfsbane?" J.D smiled.

"Wolfsbane? Oh my god, shut up," Louise laughed deeply and smiled up at him.

"I'm serious," he laughed out continuing, "alright half serious, but really," he looked down at her a little more seriously, "I think you had to have bewitched me because, your all I could dream about last night."

Louise breath caught in her throat as she fell into his intense gaze, J.D moved forward and delivered a soft peck to her lips while pulling her towards him.

As she moved the blanket fell slightly off her shoulders and J.D took notice, "girl, are you naked underneath that?" He asked sensually.

Louise smiled sheepishly in response.

J.D leaned in and kissed her deeply, Louise moaned softly as his hand slid up her side beneath the blanket. She parted her lips so J.D's tongue could gain entrance, all of her blood rushed toward her pussy, her walls clench in anticipation.

J.D pulled back slightly and whispered against her lips teasingly, "I'll make sure you sleep soundly after this round, how does that sound?"

Louise kissed him sensually before turning and climbing through the window, she stopped once inside and pulled J.D's face towards hers for a kiss through the opening, she nipped his lip softly before teasing back, "Mm, I think my spell is working."