All Comments on 'Between the Were Wars Ch. 03'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ann1971Ann1971about 8 years ago

great, now there is a true bitch I would like to see die and die hard

cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Oops,

somebody will get a spanking ...

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitabout 8 years ago

Ok, if the Feds took all records they'll be able to disprove Kim's story. Or access to any recordings that Enrique might have been able to tap into.

The forced turn thing scares me though. Something about that isn't right. It is going to be hard to prosecute since they came onto Pack Lands and got in between a mate. It almost seems like that was a premeditated act if not on the part of the agent, then on the Fed team.

Hopefully the other packs can step in before Diggs attacks. Gila is all but defenseless. Hopefully Enrique made it out and is able to track is going on, get the systems back online, and then get to Anna. This would be a good time to prove his fighting capabilities to the rest of the Betas. And it wouldn't be a bad idea for Joe to come help too. If Diggs sends the wolf that shot Dianna to attack the compound, vengeance is tied up in a nice pretty package.

While I know there is a light at the end, I am wondering how far this tunnel does go. Between the cartels, Diggs, Feds, and the packs there is the potential for more blood shed than all previous chapters combined. How much is necessary?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I agree Wholeheartedly with Ann1971, Bitch Gotta Die. So glad you haven't given up on the story, I love your Were series. Keep up the good work, and Thank You for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story is to busy from the get go

To much jumping around with way to many things happening. Confusing the readers and having to keep it all straight. Give you an A+ for the story and trying to keep it altogether though. I came in on this chapter and gave up part way through the first page. Not a smooth read and very tiresome.

partwolfpartwolfabout 8 years agoAuthor
For a story on chapter 3 of book 3

I'm not surprised it may be difficult to pick it up here and be confused. Three allied packs, multiple enemies... I try to weave it all together and keep it flowing. There would be a lot more to keep track of, I'm reminded, if all the characters didn't keep dying.

And if she isn't hated already, what comes next chapter will make her the most hated character since June Stahl on Sons of Anarchy.

Thanks for all the feedback, especially Love2ReadLit. It's all coming to a close, and remember, you've already seen the ending. It's all the stuff to get through before then that makes the journey fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMGoodness!

I love this story!! But I want to kill agent Corrigan for the lie she told about Maria - I hope they don't shackle her up and I hope agent Corrigan gets caught working for the cartel or whoever she is working for- please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This agent in charge is an idiot. Didn't he do his research on Robert's pack before the arrests? He is going to look like a fool once everything hits the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Really like the way you weave the Were and human worlds together. The only request is to post sooner and make them longer ;-). Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kim ..

I really hope you have plans for her to die painfully! Alpha Diggs too.

CloakSeekerCloakSeekerabout 8 years ago
Update soon

Hey, I've been reading this entire story for the past few days and I have to say I'm fascinated. How did you get so much insight in werewolf behavior and pack life?

But never mind that. The story is captivating and it seems you overthrow your readers assumptions at every turn. Fascinating. There's no other word for it than that. I look forward to more and hope you will update soon.

Sincerely, CloakSeeker

trinkrazotrinkrazoalmost 8 years ago
Roller Coaster

This entire series makes me feel as if I were on the loopiest coaster of all times. Just when I think something good is going to happen, BAM more shit hits the fan. Who knew an author could hate his creations so much.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

I'm getting lost. Such a complicated but excellent instalment again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES