Between Two Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

She had her hands on my shoulders so she could control the angle and pace of our fucking. I also felt her juices coating my thighs as she drove herself down on me. A wet, squishing sound from her pussy soon filled the room.

I released her nipple and watched it bounce up and down as she drove herself onto my cock. Several times she stopped or took a deep breath as the head of cock struck the entrance to her womb.

"Have wanted this for so long," she murmured as she lifted until only the tip of my cock was in her, and then plunged herself downwards. Her ass and legs made slapping sounds as I drove myself up until, with one final thrust, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me.

Time stood still and her hips became a bur as she increased her pace. "I'm gonna cum, Kev. I'm gonna cum all over you cock. Cum with me."

"But ...?" I started to ask not knowing if she'd started taking any kind of birth control.

"I don't care. If it happens ... it happens. Do it. Cum in me."

I felt my balls tightening as her pussy clamped down on me. Her muscles rolled up and down the shaft, trying to suck the cum from me. An instant later, she got her wish. My cum erupted from my cock, coating the walls of her pussy. "Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh."

"Yessssssssss," she hissed into my ear as I felt her body tremble. "Nowwwwwwwwww," she groaned.

Our bodies shuddered in mutual orgasm as we clung to each other, the rest of the world only a vague memory. A short time later, I felt her stir and slowly climb off of me. My cock exited the clinging confines of her pussy with a large 'PLOP'. Together, we looked down at the floor and noticed the large puddle of our combined juices laying there.

She giggled like a young school girl as she ran into the bedroom calling over her shoulder, "Come on."

When I stood, I quickly kicked off my pants and briefs before following. I found her laying on the bed, her legs spread wide. My cock growing harder again with each step I took towards her.

"Stick it in me. Stick that big hard cock in my cunt, Kev ... fuck me ... fuck me ... long and hard and deep," she moaned as she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart for me.

I had never imagined her behaving like this yet it triggered some inner desire to fuck her just as she was asking. I stood at the edge of bed and grabbed her hips, pulling her to the side. Then I threw her legs over my shoulders and entered her in one long, slow thrust.

"Yessssssss ... so good. Fuck me, Kev. Treat me like the slut I am. Fuck me ... fuck my cunt. Pound your cock in me. Fill me ... stretch me ... then ... I want you to cum in me again. I want to feel it dripping from me."

I plunged into her over and over again, driving my cock to the very end of her warm, wet pussy but even that didn't seem to be enough for her.

"Harder ... faster," she sighed as she dug her fingernails into the cheeks of my ass. "Do it, gawd damn it. FUCK ME. I want ... no ... I need it. I need to know what I've been missing all these years. Mmmmmmm ... just like that. Yes ... yes ... yes. So fucking full. I can feel your cock all the way inside me. Ohhhhhhhh."

My hips became a blur and her hand slipped. Her finger pressed against my ass hole and a perverse thrill ran through me. Though I'd never done it before, I decided that if Ty wanted to be a slut for the night ... then a slut she'd be. I quickly pulled her legs from around my neck and popped my cock from her clinging slit.

She looked up at me as if she were in pain. "Don't stop. Put it back," she pleaded.

"Roll over and get on your hands and knees, slut."

She rolled over quickly and wiggled her ass at me. "Do it. Fuck me like a bitch in heat."

I shuffled onto the bed, positioning myself behind her. When I looked down all I could see was her moon-shaped ass. "Lean over, slut. Let me see your cunt."

When she lowered her head, she also raised her pussy. I barely recognized it. The lips were swollen twice their normal size and a deep red. Her entire slit shimmered in the light from the bedside table, reflecting the juices that now coated her pussy and inner thighs. There was also a bubbly, white froth around her entrance that I later learned was called 'fuck butter'.

I moved close and grabbed my cock at the base. When I slid the head across her outer lips she freaked out.

"Don't tease me. Fuck me, damn it. Put your cock back inside me."

Instead, I ran the tip of my cock downwards until it rubbed across her clit. Her moan was deep and almost primal. I grabbed her hip with my other hand and then swung my cock upwards slapping the hypersensitive bud. One, two, three times and each time I was rewarded by the sight of her body jumping and a moan escaping from between her clenched lips.

As the final shudder ran through her body, I put my cock against the opening to her pussy and pushed. I slid my cock into her further, and further. She seemed tighter than she had been and I felt the muscled of her tunnel clenching and unclenching all along my shaft. As soon as my cock hit bottom, I felt her push back against me, taking even more of my length inside until the base of my cock was pressing against her ass and my balls were resting against her clit.

"Please fuck me," she said in barely a whisper.

I knew I couldn't last much longer but only hoped I could last long enough to make her cum with me. I grabbed a hip on each hand and slowly pulled my cock out until just the tip was nestled between her lips and thrust forward driving all the way in.

"Ohhhhh, that's it. Push it al the way in. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah. Sooooo fucking good," she moaned as I thrust into her. "More, need more," she said as she raised her chest from the mattress.

The sight of her tits swaying beneath her was all the invitation I needed. I released her hips and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing and fondling them.

"I'm gonna cum," she murmured. "Almost there. Ohhhhhhhhh."

I quickly released one of her tits and knelt back up, my new target in view. I grabbed the cheek of her ass with my hand and placed my thumb against her puckering brown hole.

It was as if thousands of volts of electricity suddenly surged through her. Her body bucked and trembled beneath me as her pussy tighten around my cock like a velvet vise.

"Ahhh ... Ahhhh ... Ahhhhhhhh ... AAAAEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII," she wailed.

I couldn't take any more. I was thrusting into her harder and faster than I ever had with any other woman. Now with her pussy clenching my cock, I felt the rumble of my own orgasm. "Me, toooooooo," was all I could say before my cum exploded from me.

"Cum for me, lover. Give me your cum. Cum in my pussy. Fill me," she croaked, in a voice so soft I almost didn't hear it.

I did just that. I never imagined I could cum that hard or that much in my life, especially after I'd cum once already. Strand after strand skyrocketed from me, splashing into her pussy, seeking the entrance to her womb or dripping from her, coating our thighs and legs before pooling on the mattress.

The world around me turned a misty gray and I felt myself dropping onto her back, almost in slow motion. When I returned to the here-and-now, I was laying on my back and Ty was laying next to me. In all the years we'd been friends I'd never felt this close to her. "Wow," was all I could say.

"I agree," she chuckled.

The room fell silent again.

A question slowly formed in my head. "Why?"

"Why, what?"

"This, now."

"I ... I ...," she hesitated. "I've been remembering more and more about what happened 'that night' with Dale and I ... mmmmmmm ... I think I know why he got so mad."

"Why's that?"

Silence again filled the room before she answered. "I already told you I'd been drinking but that night, probably because of all the pressure he'd been putting on me. I had a lot more than I normally did. So when he started things back at my apartment I didn't have the common sense to keep my mouth shut."

"About what?" I asked, now intrigued by what she might say.

"I ... I told him that I wanted the first time to be with someone special. I told him I wanted my first time to be with ... you."

My world seemed to explode. "Me? Why? We talked about this stuff when we were in high school and decided it was too much of a risk to our friendship."

She rolled on her side. Her beautiful face only inches from mine. "Hey, a girl's allowed to change her mind isn't she."

"I hope so," I replied as I rolled on my side, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her to me. Our lips met in a kiss that only lovers can truly share.

When our kiss broke, she continued. "There is one other reason."

"What's that?"

"I ... mmmmmmm ... I wanted to know what I was going to be missing."

"Missing?" I asked, a note of concern on my voice.

"Yeah, I got accepted to LSU and will be leaving at the end of the month."

A few moments before it had felt as if the world around me had exploded but now it felt like it was caving in on me. "What about ...?"

"Us?" she asked softly. "Well, if you think you can handle it, I'd like to see how well we can deal with a long-distance relationship."

And so it was. For the next three years, Ty and I got together as often as possible. Sometime I went down there and sometimes she came home, other times we met in between. We talked, laughed, made love, and even started to make plans for the future.

That was when things began to change. While I had a commitment to the jewelry store, Ty had decided she wanted to become a counselor for battered women. We began to fight and argue more than anything else. It may sound foolish now but during the Winter holiday, just before she graduated, she came home. She stayed at my place the whole time. We talked and yes, we made love.

On the last night before she left, we were laying in bed. She was cuddled up against me as she always did when she whispered, "I won't be coming back."

I had anticipated as much and replied, "I know but we'll always be friends."

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Nothing could ever come between two friends like us."

She was right.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This was probably the easiest and hardest story I've ever written since it is true and actually happened to me. The original manuscript was over 50 pages long. I've changed the names to protect those involved and added some 'artistic license' to make the story a bit more appealing as well as trimmed off a lot of the mundane parts.

Ty (?) got married two years later and had three children. Her work took her far and wide including to Europe where she was killed in an accident several years ago. I, on the other hand, still live in the town where she and I first met.

Every year, we sent each other cards for the holidays and a special card on the anniversary of our first night as lovers. We also devised a code to use to send each other personal messages. Once my wife asked me what the numbers 2-8-3 meant. I told her I didn't know. There was no way I was going to tell her that the numbers corresponded to the letters on a telephone and that it meant "Between Two Friends.".

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers