All Comments on 'Between Two Lovers Ch. 01'

by nici

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars.

Really liking this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cheap narcissitic tramp

You've created a wife even dumber than other LW cheating stories. LOL. And you thought you were writing a "smart" cheating wife? She doesn't even make a good Mom, valuing her emotions, lust, and sexual escapades ABOVE the happiness of her children - rationalizing her tawdry, adulterous behavior into something her twisted mind declares honorable.

All blame is, of course, laid at the feet of her pig-headed husband; the cretin who attempted to set boundaries and govern her "limitless" love, the one too macho and self-centered to see the beauty that fucking other men would bring to their marriage. Oh yes, her troglodyte husband is the only thing preventing her a life in Shangri-La.

Good Lord, what a stupid, evil story. Reflects poorly on the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like

that the husband is taking care of his own priorities now. Fuck around on him will she, take him to the cleaners will the evil cunt, fuck her everyway he can, yes!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can't handle it

Cheating bitch can't deal with husband moving on. So delusional as to be a caricature. The very woman that you said.you didn't want to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This chapter restored a little balance between Susan and Jonathan. He got his feet back under him. Whatever the author’s intent in the first story, Susan’s unexpected reveal to Jonathan really pulled the rug out from under him.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Beyond plausible

Rational people don't fall in love with someone else and expect their partner to just understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As most people have said

This segment feels more resl, although the selfish selflessness of his wife, loving two men (even junior high schoolers know they need to make a decision and live with it ), is the catalyst to their whole world falling apart. Sneaked no claims of reasons for drifting from her husband , just reasons for living a new man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An improvement....

Even so I feel some favoritism here..HAHAHAH nah just joking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She wonders why he doesn't want to know why.

He screams out why ? What ? Who ? When ? And seeks a definition she never clearly gives him. Her attitude is "you know I love you, but now I love him too, and will continue for some time . You don't need to know more.. deal with it ." You write her nervousness led to anger , and things went sideways. But I have to wonder if calmly talking about it at that point would really help anything, even if the new relationship was over. She started with lover because he was broken and needed help and support. My family is full of nurses, warm compassionate helping people , who help save broken people. But they do not come home to them. And if she is desirous of nursing a broken soul , well , now she lives with one. One she directly broke. There were no signs before this that he was an angry alcoholic.

The only thing I agree about you and your fiction is that they were broken by a lack of communication. But that was years before the chapters of this story were ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"Everything had gone wrong with their talk. He had only reacted angrily, and demanding. She had not controlled herself as she had promised herself. She had retaliated, forgetting her true purpose in wanting to bring everything out into the open. Never once had he asked why, not even wanting to know. This alone had angered her most. He had not cared enough about their relationship and her to know or even try to understand how such could happen between them. So then, she had lashed out at him in anger and hurt him where she knew it would hurt the most. It had been wrong, so wrong and everything happening afterwards only made things worse. How could she possibly make up for the mistakes already made? " Could it simply be the fact that you just dumped all of the bullshit on him with no warning? After all you have been a cheating slut for a year with all of that time to come up with your reasoning or rather lack of for cheating and you still couldn't communicate it the way you wanted. You expected to be able to convince him to become a cuckold and can't quite manage to figure out why he reacted the way he did. I can't figure out who is the most delusional here, the wife or the writer of this mess.

"There is no question that with your earnings, maintaining two households is costly and will cut into the quality of all of your living standards. Not only your own, but hers and the children's." Why would her life style change? After she's a cheating wife, in love with a wealthy lawyer who is supposedly in love with her. Seems to me if that's true her standard of living is going to improve. Isn't that a prime desire of a whore to make more money?

That's as far as I'm going to waste time commenting on this story. The only reason I'm even reading any of it is so I can followup with the other sequels. It seems obvious why this writer's stories are so poorly rated. Signed: BTW

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
He's not a current employee

There should be no problems with them giving him at least the name of a former employee. If not, get a court order for the information. Then make a plan and execute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are such a bad writer.

You really can't set up characters and actually make it have some cohesiveness. You have an agenda in the story, that much is clear, most of your writing is incoherent gibberish. No wonder you stopped writing. Scrawled half baked notions quickly typed out on one and a half pages.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 3 years ago
Sick Sick Sick

Author still trying to justify the affair, by playing up the emotions of a grieving widower,

giving this a 1 * same as first part of story.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Headed to sordidness and disgusting is actually rationalized as something Noble and self sacrificing LOL.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Cheating Susan?

Yea she is a cheater, She tells Jonathan that she loves him yet she reserves herself only for her lover, doing things she wouldn´t do with Jonathan. Why? Why does she do that? There should be no limits to what a husband and wife do in the bedroom. Yet she puts limits on him that she does not put on her lover. Jonathan is hurt but sooner or later he´s going to realize that she´s just using him, she does not love him, and given time she´s going to leave him and move in with her lover taking the kids with her so they can call someone else daddy.. What he needs to do is follow her to her boyfriends house, get his name and then sue him for alienation of affection. Just forget about her, she doesn´t care about him she´s found someone else. And now she´s happy. Yet heartbroken because Jonathan got mad at her betrayal instead of accepting that he was going to have to share her body with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic.

There is NO excuse for a character like "Susan" being written sympathetically. She is a rabid narcissistic sociopath. He should divorce her immediately and get the identity of the bastard, sue him and any enablers and humiliate the cunt. The lawsuits are not likely to yield damages, but they would create a public record of what kind of people Susan and the bastard are. In the end, this author thinks what Susan did is not more serious than a burnt out clutch in a car. Just send them to "counseling" so they can be "fixed". Shallow, stupid, evil.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I know I'm repeating myself, but his income for support should be adjusted to account for his overtime. Plus her lover is a multimillionaire lawyer with his own house. Why can't she marry him and live with him, leaving the house with her ex-husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

somebody has insight to the cause of a crime. They have the lynchpin to a mystery which involves unearned remuneration (fraud). The third party could sue said second party to uncover the first party's identity. It might cost a few bucks but the law offices wouldn't want the negative reputation, usually. There is no reason for them to hold his name from a potential litigant, if they did nothing to spur the acts on that lead to the downfall of the third party's marriage

Again, the writing is pretty sophomoric

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Any way you cut it, she's a slut. What makes her think her husband would let her fuck another man? She's nuts and she, along with that other asswipe should be dealt with worse than severely...

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Better than the first story. Trying to give the husband some balls Nici??!!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

The story could have used the help of someone who knew at least a little bit about the law and finance. There is so much legal and financial nonsense here that it degrades the positive aspects of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sbrooks, I was thinking the same thing

She is one total cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do believe that life isn't going to be as pleasant as Susan expected. As the expression goes, she has made her bed and now must sleep in it. Next chapter should be most interesting.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The wife stealing bastard is such a wonderful man. Everyone just loves him, he's just such a special man. He lost his dear wife and he needs love, even if it's from Jonathan's whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real piece of shit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Johnathan should find that SOB and beat him when there are no witnesses. He should find something to do to his slut both physically and mentally. Hire a martial arts woman to give her the licking of her life... She must have told that lady lawyer she wasn't married and had children. She doesn't work and her husband works his ass off to support her slut ways. She needs to pay, dearly...

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

show that fucking PIG the door... oh man lol what a flithy piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As she says, it's all gonna work out just fine. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick writers write these fiction stories to fuck with the readers minds. The bitch that wrote this is one ignorant person. There are ways to deal with people like these story characters, and that is swift and final. Concrete barrel with body in it at bottom of river for both her and lover. Then later, new life, new wife, all is good.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

A little bit of inconsistency:

"So long as they would not be misbehaving in public there is not much that can be done..." Yet the lawyer also states that the entire office thought that she wasn't married because they carried on as a couple? Didn't the lawyer just confess as being a witness to the misbehaving in public, therefore the entire firm could be called upon as witnesses for the Alienation of Affection law suit.

I hate stories that make it so bleak that the husband has no other option but to abide his time while the wife cheats as we all know, THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE in the vast majority of marriages that deals with infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wifey must SUFFER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a whore and needs to pay dearly, or worse for doing what she's done and breaking up a family...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Susan has a screw loose. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m glad to have found a sequel. Perhaps this will turn out to be a real story.

But I already hate the bitch.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow the author set out to write a cheater who is not self-centered and well the auhtor failed spectacularly. Yes she is clearly being emotionally blackmailed by Rich with his attempted suicide and further threats of self destruction, but she has zero empathy for the pain she is causing her husband and wants to continue with Rich for as long as possible. By continuing to torture her husband she cannot be forgiven. And acceptance os laughable. She maliciously ambushed him with her romantic feelings for Rich, how great the sex was (and still is), and threatened him by taking him to the cleaners in a divorce. We learn that she hares far more things sexualky with Rich, simply vecause she is not married to Rich and otherise feels certain moral standards mut be upheld with her husband. Wtf? She is delusional and clearly not remorseful. While the author may contend she is not a self-centered bitch, she certainly reads as one. Failed.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

The lawyer was full of shit. "Think about the consequences not only for yourself and for your wife, but also think about your children.". Yes, let's think about the home life where the wife maintains two lovers and refuses to change. What better environment to bring up children.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again.

On and on and on…..

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing, enjoyed this follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bitch wife must SUFFER!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier12 months ago

👎🏿👎🏿 Totally stupid from beginning to end. This little series sucks blows, and wipes. Wimpy, cuck MC. And, in spite of your disclaimers at the beginning of this little fiasco, the wife is a sociopathic feminazi. She is pathological. The MC whines through three chapters, and then loses the initiative on a divorce that was unavoidable. Jackass! He deserves to be raped in court!

I'm happy that this is something that never happened to people who don't exist!

Driver2755Driver275511 months ago

This was ludicrous. Revenge is not hard to achieve. She was not a strong person but a stupid slut and he was a weakling that should have provided her with pain anonymously. No one could forgive such egregious behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"She felt as if she had two husbands. Her lovemaking with him was different, freer & wilder than with her husband." Susan shouldn't have thought she had 2 husbands. She shouldn't have been in the sexual relationship with Rich at all. Her not willing to stop seeing him & how she verbally dismissed & belittled Johnathan while betraying him, he only had the options of filing for divorce. That's after separating their accounts & telling his boss what's actually going on. Maybe he could have some good suggestions or help in other ways.

From almost the beginning, well, after the shock wore off, Johnathan let his wife call the terms of the discussion, which worked out badly. He was also written as a spineless wimp who even doubted himself before calling the lawyer. Susan should've been met with a home minus husband upon her return, his wedding ring on the kitchen table. "Want to stay married? You know what to do." Maybe his boss could've helped with a good lawyer, as his 1st choice felt it would be unprofessional for her to represent him. Perhaps he would've had someone before he called her.

I can only rate this 3 stars. Sorry, Nici. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoying this next part, the biggest thing I can point to is the punctuation & sometimes word misplacement. Like putting the cart before the horse. Nothing major, just something for this fine writer; maybe it's due to this being an earlier story as I haven't found that issue with other ones I've read.

That being said, everything up to this point leads to Susan being a bitch & slut, for not putting her husband & their marriage 1st. That he tried to kill himself because she said she'd to stop being with him points to his need of a good deal of medical intervention. The other point: he did it to make her feel sorry for stopping their affair. From the start, all she had to do was say "NO" & mean it. She didn't bec. she wanted that extra.

Behaving differently with Rich than her husband, & therefore doing things sexually is another point & no excuse. "It doesn't have to be this way." she says, witnessing his construction. "Yes it does now." is the reply not spoken. "You won't stop having sex with this bastard, so this's the result. Hope you're happy."

Looking forward to reading the next part. 4**** gr

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You've worked very hard to create a world where a woman can lie, cheat, ans steal and the man is to blame. Where everyone supports how strong she is for doing so. It actually made me feel like I wanted to throw up. Congrats, on creating a woman so empowered by your world view that she can be right in devastating her loyal husband's whole world and it's all his fault.

deependerdeepender7 months ago

Extremely well written and spot on accurate. The second guessing and self-recriminations are very well put. All of those chanting "cuck" and "cunt" haven't been there. Blaming you for telling it like it is is both hilarious and utterly human. Forgive them, Lord, for they haven't got a clue.

Pjam1968Pjam19684 months ago

This start looks very promising, and I like particularly about all starts in retrospective not including the “talk” itself

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife is delusional/disconnected from reality. She gaslit the hell out of him in first part. Without tried to recover some here but wife continues only in slightly softened vein. Still has shown she'll turn on him out of her needs first or if she feels hurt angry fearful etc. That's a poor partner. Further still no acknowledgement that while people are different, yes, she's a different person with her husband and lover. She could elicit much more of the qualities she desires from her lover from her husband by putting the effort there.

Still classic abusive relationship tactics employed by wife: gaslight and try to isolate. Good to see husband find steps to take to focus himself on what he can to feel better and live a life that's worthwhile despite the ongoing absolute betrayal by and gaslighting from his wife. That's not to say he has no responsibilities or part in his they got there. However, the wife not only turned away long term seeking things that were only to be had from her husband outside the marriage, she is justifying it, wanting to continue it, without concern for her husband or family. Without huge epiphany in her party and not sure even then if guess deep enough to sit the way she clearly will turn on a partner ...

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars and a much better continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t divorce? There are plenty of ‘gators in the swamps of Florida and bayous of Louisiana…. 🐊🐊🤷🏼‍♂️ jus’ sayin’

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This dickhead wife can’t understand that loving the guy doesn’t make it better. It makes it much worse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better than the original . Four stars for a more complete sequel, knowing there is more to come.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These writers think that divorce requires CSI-level proof and that there is no such thing as discovery. If she's involved with another man, that person can be compelled to testify. If he owns, rents, or leases a home or apartment, a court (i.e., 'Da Judge') can legally acquire that person's name and contact information. In the first part, Nici said that she wanted to create realistic characters with full personalities and possessed of sound mind and reasoning ability. The wife in this tale morphs into the very person whose very existence in LW fiction the writer decried in her opening statement.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

I hope I've got this wrong, but I would put money on that I've read this before, but hadn't voted, (that's how I know I've read something before,) so I'll take this as the first time.

Not bad but not special in any way, but too thoughtful over and over again, for me characters just haven't clicked with me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bizaare but too common? The emotional eviscerated man has his self confidence crushed and the wife wants to explain why she needs a harem? So his focus goes to himself and the children. Love is mixed up with Want and need...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Had to mark it down for the childish rendition of divorce laws. 50/50 is perfectly acceptable and if you don't go into a marriage understanding the cost of failure that's on you. Who really wants to have the burden of kids, it's a bizarre modern invention that dad's should be obsessed over being the primary carer and should be bitter about paying for the kids upkeep otherwise.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster124 days ago

Better than the way the first part - from so many years ago - ended.

Looking forward to see where it ends up...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous