All Comments on 'Beverly and Greg Ch. 02'

by Jessica Trollop

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More, Please

Jessica:

This story (Ch. 1 and 2) are really one erotic hot story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

mnsmnsover 18 years ago
soooo hot

I came soooooo hard after reading the two beverly/greg chapters :)

sacksackover 18 years ago
very well done...

not my usual story to read, you are an exceptional writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
His voice trembled and he told me he would love to and he said, "What about your panties, Mom?" I said, "Pull them off for me, Darling. We love each other and we are family it should be okay, don't you think?" He told me it would be.

Then Beverly tells her boy to toss his shorts, to be more "comfortable." Greg does, and his mother's delighted but not surprised to see what's been lurking in her boy's pants all these years, his big hard cock. Greg is trembling, as boys often are when their mother's showing them her mommy-hole--the same wonderful hole they came out of--for the first time, and they're showing their mom that they're all grown up now. In this excellent story, it's the mother who takes the lead. She has to, since her son's young mind is overwhelmed by what he's seeing and by his mother's actions. It's dawning on him that he's about to do what lots and lots of boys can only dream of doing and whack off like little kids dreaming about it. Greg's about to fuck his own mother. He shoves his young cock up between his mother's legs and he's instantly stunned by the greatest feeling he's ever had and ever will have--his cock enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Greg has himself the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt, mom does too, and the boy finally blows his hot young balls shooting his mother a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. Jessica never hears any further from Beverly, but I'm sure that Greg and his mom discovered the truth of the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground.," and that Greg spent many years making great big puddles in his own personal playground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Why don’t have more stories? 😢😢

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
A woman's intuition

Mothers instinctively know when their sons desire them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous