Beverly Turns Pro

Story Info
Financial needs makes Beverly turn professional.
1k words
4
5.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it was, Friday at four o'clock. Twenty-one year old Beverly had no date for the weekend. She had no money to go shopping. She had no plans for the weekend other than to stay on campus and shop at the local mall. She checked her purse and discovered that she only had eleven dollars to last the weekend. She disappointedly went to the local Starbucks for a light supper.

Twenty-two year old Lee had no plans for the weekend. He wanted to get laid but it looked as though he would have to masturbate this weekend. Only yesterday, his most recent conquest Carol told him that Bobby had proposed to her and she accepted.

"No, I don't want a date with you for one last time, thank you," she said when Lee offered to take her to the movie. "Bobby is picking me up at eight o'clock." She said, "Goodbye," turned around, and walked away.

Lee called after her but she did not respond. Lee was not accustomed to being rejected. He was licking his wounds at the Starbucks when Beverly arrived.

"There's an easy target," he thought. " I can proposition her and she'll be happy to go out with a rich stud like me."

"Hi, Beverly," Lee said as soon as she was in speaking range. "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

"Thanks, Lee, but I'm getting a sandwich, too. I'll pay my own bill."

"I insist," Lee said magnanimously. He pulled out his wallet making sure Beverly saw the thick wad of cash he was carrying.

With that impressive sight, she allowed him to purchase her coffee and her sandwich.

They sat at a table and chatted. Eventually, Lee got around to asking Beverly to shack up with him over the weekend, all expenses paid. She said, "No, thank you."

"How about a movie," he asked.

"And end up at the drive-in so you can fuck me," she said in an inquisitive tone.

"I've had a crush on you since we met freshman year," Lee lied.

"And as long as you had someone else to fuck, you never asked me for a date."

"I don't think that you're the kind of girl who puts out."

"Sorry."

"I'm desperate."

Beverly did some fast thinking. "I saw his big stash of money. I need cash for shopping."

Aloud, she said, "A thousand dollars, cash in advance, and I'll stay overnight in your apartment tonight."

"And what about tomorrow night," Lee asked.

"Twelve hundred dollars, cash in advance, for the second night."

"What about Sunday night."

"I have an early class on Monday. I have to decline your offer."

"I'll give you a thousand now and the other twelve hundred tomorrow at lunch time."

Beverly was flabbergasted that Lee accepted what she considered her outrageous offer.

"I'll collect the other twelve hundred here, tomorrow at dinner time. It will take me all day to spend your first thousand on clothes.

"It's a deal"

Beverly put her hand out, palm up. Lee reached for his wallet. A one-dollar bill concealed the hundred-dollar bills that made up most of his wad of cash. Beverly noticed the stuffing.

"You have enough cash to pay me the whole twenty-two hundred now. Pay up."

"But what if you don't come back tomorrow night?"

"Then you will have done something to piss me off, I won't show up, and I won't give you a refund. Pay up."

Lee counted out twenty-two one hundred dollar bills and handed them to Beverly.

"For that kind of money, you better put out good and proper."

"All I promise you is that you can put one fuck in me per night. If you don't like my offer, I'll give you a full refund right now, but not five minutes from now."

Beverly held out her hand filled with Lee's money and offered it to him. "Now or never," she said.

"Keep it. I need to get laid more than I need the cash. I hope you're good."

"I'm the best. I'm going home now to put my cash away and get clothes for the weekend. Do you prefer black or white panties on your girlfriends?"

Beverly returned an hour later with an overnight bag. An hour after that, Lee was making sexual advances to her in his bedroom. Beverly offered no resistance to Lee's advances.

Kisses on her lips kept Beverly silent while Lee fondled her breasts through her sweater and bra. Kisses on her neck kept Beverly quietly sighing while Lee removed her sweater. Lee tongued her ear while he deftly unsnapped her bra. Loosening one button caused her skirt to fall to the floor and reveal her pink panties.

Lee inquired, "I thought you gave me a choice of black or white panties."

"You didn't answer me."

"I prefer black."

"Well, I'll just take these off and you'll just have to look at me without my panties on. I'll wear my black panties for you tomorrow." A quick flick of both her thumbs and her panties dropped to her ankles. She stepped out of them.

With his next kiss, Lee edged Beverly to the bed. A little encouragement and Beverly was in working position, flat on her b ack. Lee mounted her in the sixty-nine position. His penis dropped into her open mouth. She washed it with her saliva before she started to suck.

Lee's fingers separated her labia and his eyes feasted on her private parts. His tongue slowly licked her clitoris, her urethra (pisshole), and tried to enter her vagina. He repeated the ritual.

Even when Lee started pumping in her mouth, Beverly remained silent except for the slurping noises she made sucking and licking Lee's dick.

He ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed it all and licked his dick clean.

"You're quite a good fuck," Lee said as he rolled off her.

"I told you, I'm the best."

"I thought you were innocent and naïve."

"I was until tonight. That was my first paid performance. Now I know how to pay off my student loans. Do you want me to add Sunday to my schedule?"

"Yes."

"Three grand for Sunday nights, cash in advance."