The Beverly Chronicles Ch. 02 - Beverly's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you do it," said Amy handing Beverly the soap. Beverly turned her back to Amy and flawlessly recreated what she had seen the young cheerleader do. Amy, like Beverly, was totally caught up in watching a beautiful woman finger her butt.

"Ok, well done," said Amy stepping out of the shower, grabbing two Fleet bottles off the vanity, and stepping back in. She gave one to Beverly and put her foot up on the side of the tub. "Pull your ass cheek open like this, slowly work the tip into your asshole, and then squeeze the entire bottle up your ass, like this."

Slowly and steadily, Amy squeezed the warm liquid into her bowels and tossed the empty bottle into the trash can across the room. Beverly reproduced what she had seen Amy do, but her bottle skimmed off the edge of the trash can and skidded across the floor. Amy smirked.

"We'll hold it in for about a minute, then it's off to the toilet," explained Amy.

Beverly's tummy gurgled loudly. So did Amy's. After a minute of nervous giggles and adoring looks at one another, Amy stepped out of the tub and sat on the toilet. Beverly watched and listened as a forceful stream of water was expelled by Amy into the bowl. Beverly stepped out of the tub as Amy flushed the toilet. She watched the weak-tea-colored water swirl about and then disappear down the drain.

"We'll do this two more times," Amy explained. "By the third time this water should be as clear as when it went in."

The women completed the cleansing procedure and as expected, the last flush was crystal clear.

"There are three 'must-haves' when shaving one's pussy," Amy continued as she pulled the objects from her backpack. "Cold water, conditioner, and a fresh, sharp razor -- preferably a men's multi-bladed kind."

Anticipating Beverly's questions, Amy explained what she was doing as she did it. She filled a plastic bowl she had pulled from her backpack with cold water.

"Cold water closes pores and makes the skin tighten which forces the hair to stand up higher," said Amy as she laid down on a towel she had placed on the bathroom floor. She then drizzled cold water over her plump pudenda. "See the hairs stand up?" she asked Beverly, pulling her thighs to her chest.

"And the conditioner is usually cold too which helps as well," said Amy swirling two fingers full of pink, slimy conditioner all around her mons pubis and into the crack of her ass. She grabbed the razor, swished it around in the bowl of cold water, then removed a two-inch wide strip of pubic hair from her panty line, down the side of her outer lips and around the bulging flesh of her butt cheek, all in one smooth motion.

"Always shave downward, in the direction the hair is growing for the smoothest results," said Amy as she pulled her inner lips away from her body so that she could shave the crevice where her outer lips faced her inner lips.

"Wow, Amy! You're really good at this," said Beverly.

"Just takes practice," said Amy holding the razor out to Beverly. "Now, you try."

"On you?"

"Duh! Don't be 'skurd'! Grab dem lips! Shave dat pussy," said Amy smirking.

Beverly took the razor, squeezed Amy's pussy lips, and began to shave her instructor's pussy. She had never held another woman's pussy lips and she was surprised how natural it felt to do so.

"Make sure you get all around my asshole," said Amy pulling her ass cheeks apart with her hands under her butt.

Soon, Amy's pussy and asshole were glistening and hairless. Her inner lips were puffy and swollen and gaped lewdly open as if awaiting the insertion of a hard penis. Beverly felt the urge to slide her tongue into Amy's open pussy, but she hesitated and looked at Amy. Amy was watching Beverly and half expected Beverly to slide her tongue into Amy's open pussy. When she hesitated, Amy rolled over to her feet in the most athletic way and dumped the water from the bowl into the sink.

"Your turn," said Amy as she filled the bowl with fresh water.

Beverly assumed the same position Amy had held moments before and proceeded to shave her pussy, as she had been instructed to do, as Amy looked on. When Beverly was finished, her pussy and asshole glistened like Amy's. She pulled her thighs tight to her chest for inspection. Her knees were by her ears. Her large breasts were pushed together under her chin, framed by her thighs. As Amy's had done, Beverly's pussy lips wiggled and parted as she gripped her thighs.

"Not bad," said Amy, leaning in for a closer look. "You missed a spot."

Amy picked up the razor and carefully shaved the tiny hairs from the puckered ridges of Beverly's butthole.

"Don't move," said Amy as she quickly jumped to her feet, dumped the bowl, and filled the with it with fresh water. She knelt in front to Beverly's splayed pussy and rinsed it with water from the bowl. Little rivulets of water cascaded over Beverly's puffy pussy and tickled her ass hole as they trickled by. Her asshole involuntarily flexed open and closed like a camera's aperture.

"Ooh," sounded Amy in approval. "I think she's ready."

Without hesitation, Amy slid her tongue into Beverly's asshole as far as it would go and felt the orifice relax to accept it. Amy's nose slipped easily into Beverly's open pussy, and she inhaled deeply. With the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, Amy squeezed the hood of skin covering Beverly's clitoris and felt the little pink pearl move back and forth within.

Beverly laid there, frozen. She hadn't expected any of the things that Amy was currently doing to her. "No, no, no, I'm not a lesbian! What is Amy doing to me? Why is she...?" thought Beverly.

"Pussy juice and saliva are truly the best lubricants for your butthole," explained Amy as she paused briefly to lick her lips, savoring Beverly's juices. "I'm just trying to coax more out of you."

"Ok," croaked Beverly, accepting Amy's explanation.

"And if we can tease that first orgasm out of you, this whole process will be a lot easier," said Amy as she dove back into Beverly's open pussy and continued to worship it in a manner only a woman would instinctively know.

Beverly's eyes closed as she surrendered to Amy's oral assault. She had to admit, this was the best application of cunnilingus she had ever experienced. Amy used the underside of the tip of her tongue to gently tease the surface of Beverly's clitoris, interspersed with long slow licks of her smooth outer lips. Then she would close her mouth over her hooded clitoris and suck as much of the pink flesh into her mouth as she could. Finally, after allowing Beverly's flesh to slide roughly from her mouth, she would again lower the underside of her tongue to Beverly's exposed clitoris and gently draw her imminent orgasm to the surface.

Beverly bit her lip as a slight tremble rippled through her hips. Amy felt it too and increased the frequency of her tongue's battering of Beverly's clitoris until, "BANG!"

Beverly's body shook, trembled, and convulsed as she held onto her legs for dear life. Part scream and part groan spilled from around Beverly's clenched teeth. Amy sat back and watched with pride as Beverly rode out her first orgasm of the evening. She watched as Beverly's asshole opened and closed with each orgasmic convulsion. She picked up a pink butt plug and slid it in her mouth as if it were a piece of candy. Once sufficiently slathered with her saliva she quickly and firmly slid the device into Beverly's butthole until her sphincter closed around the inch-long shaft just below the head.

The insertion of the butt-plug caused a few after-shock convulsions, but eventually Beverly calmed down and regained her composure.

"Wow, that was intense," smiled Beverly.

"I'll say," said Amy, pushing Beverly onto her side so that she rolled off the towel. Amy assumed the same position Beverly had held; knees pulled to her chest, pussy gaping lewdly.

"My turn," said Amy smiling up at Beverly who knelt beside her.

"Amy, I'm not a lesbian!" exclaimed Beverly.

"Neither am I," responded Amy holding Beverly's gaze.

Beverly found herself mesmerized by Amy's twinkling blue eyes. Her eyes focused on one sparkling blue and white orb, then the other. They were the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. She broke her stare momentarily to look at Amy's open pussy. A large droplet of pussy juice was meandering out of the bottom of Amy's pussy on its way to her asshole. Beverly caught the droplet with the tip of her tongue and dragged it back up into the pussy from whence it came. Amy closed her eyes and purred.

Beverly worshipped Amy's pussy and asshole as she would have wanted hers worshipped. But after inserting the butt plug in Amy's sphincter after her orgasm, Beverly went in for more and incited two more orgasms from Amy before she came up for air.

"Gosh I love eating pussy!" Beverly said out loud to herself wiping pussy juice off her face with the back of her hand.

Amy opened her eyes and watched as Beverly squeezed her nostrils to remove the secretions that had gathered there.

"Well, thanks to you, I think I'm ready for the next size up," laughed Amy. She pointed to the black butt plug and motioned for Beverly to retrieve it.

"Pull the pink one out and slowly, slowly push the black one in," instructed Amy.

Beverly smiled, then leaned forward and grabbed the pink butt plug with her teeth to extract it from its mooring.

"Oh, you're good," hissed Amy.

Beverly spent several minutes lubricating and inserting the black butt plug into Amy's asshole until it was finally comfortably in place. Amy rolled over so Beverly could take her place. The same procedure was followed as Amy eventually seated a black butt-plug into Beverly's asshole, still twitching form the series of orgasms it had witnessed. Both women then pulled out their phones and posed provocatively for each other showing off the butt plugs that adorned their posteriors.

When the grandfather clock at the top of the stairs struck eight, Amy looked at her phone to confirm the time. She put the phone down and picked up the anatomically correct rubber dildo. She then reached into her backpack, pulled out a condom wrapped in gold foil, and placed it next to her on the bed.

"It's showtime," shouted Amy enthusiastically wiggling the sex toy above her head.

"Where did you get that?" asked Beverly, the fluttering of fear dancing through her stomach.

"I made it," she said, smacking it several times into her palm like a weapon. "It's a Mold-A-Willy casting of Marcus's dick! Isn't it awesome?! Wait 'til you feel it!"

After tearing open the foil packet with her teeth, Amy placed the condom in her mouth. She then tilted her head back as if looking at something on the ceiling and slid the entire 10-inch dildo into her throat in one steady thrust. When she slowly withdrew the dildo, it had a saliva coated condom covering it.

"Oh my God, Amy! How do you do that?" asked Beverly putting both hands to her face.

"I'll teach you that one day, but now climb up on the bed on all fours," commanded Amy. Beverly did as she was told.

Amy climbed on the bed behind her student and draped her left arm along Beverly's spine so that her fingers could splay Beverly's already gaping pussy. Amy struggled to line up the wiggling dildo with Beverly's drooling pussy. Steadying the rubber phallus against Beverly's inner thigh, Amy slid the dildo into place. Slowly and deliberately, Amy pushed the dildo a quarter of its length into Beverly and then pulled it back out. Beverly exhaled. Amy pushed half the dildo into Beverly's tightening vagina and then pulled it back out.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Beverly with a nervous giggle. "Remind me again why you're fucking my pussy with that dildo."

"I'm lubing this baby up with your pussy juice so I can slide it into your butthole," explained Amy as she slid the fuck-toy back into Beverly's pussy so that only about two inches remained outside. Beverly's pussy gurgled and frothy white goo coated the dildo as it was withdrawn.

"Whoa, that went deep!"

"You know it, girl," said Amy dragging the dildo through the crack of Beverly's ass, scraping off the goo it had gathered around on the black butt plug still stuffed there.

Amy twisted the butt plug, wiggled it, and, pushing it from side to side, eventually got it to slip out of Beverly's asshole like a champagne cork from a bottle. Beverly sighed heavily. But Amy wasted no time. She again slid the massive dildo all the way into Beverly's gaping pussy causing Beverly to groan loudly. Amy repeatedly inserted and withdrew the rubber cock slowly and deliberately. Each time it went in, she gave the dildo a little twist before she pulled it back out only to drive it back in again. Over and over, faster and faster, Amy began to fuck her new-found friend.

White, gooey pussy juice not only coated the chocolate-colored dildo but was also building up on Amy's hand as if she had been eating an ice cream cone that she couldn't keep up with. Now, pussy farts rippled through Beverly's pussy with every thrust. She laid her head down on the mattress and babbled incoherently. Amy reached around Beverly's shapely thigh and brushed her fingertips over Beverly's swollen clitoris. Beverly's haunches suddenly rocked and trembled as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. It was as if she'd been zapped by a taser.

"Holy fuck!" groaned Beverly loudly and clutched at the bedding beneath her.

Again, not giving her friend time to even catch her breath, Amy slowly withdrew the rubber-dick and pushed the head firmly against Beverly's virgin asshole.

"Take a deep breath, girlfriend," coached Amy. "And, let it out, slowly."

As Beverly slowly exhaled, Amy pushed the large head of the chocolate-colored dildo against Beverly's yielding sphincter until it enveloped the massive intruder.

"Oh my God, is it really in?" asked Beverly looking back over her arched buttocks.

"Yessir," drawled Amy. "Let it set a spell 'til yore dookie-chute get accustom to it."

Both women laughed at Amy's hillbilly accent.

"Wow!" said Beverly. "Just, wow!"

"How does it feel," asked Amy as she twisted it another inch deeper.

"Amazing," answered Beverly, her head dangling from the end of her neck, eyes closed.

Then, Amy's phone vibrated, and she picked it up to look at the screen.

"Don't move," Amy said as she slid off the bed. "BRB."

She pranced out the room on her toes. The spring in her step reminded Beverly of the steps she used to take before performing a cartwheel or a round-off. She listened to Amy's muffled footsteps as she ran down the stairs.

"Where are you going!" she called, but there was no answer.

Beverly looked to her left at her reflection in the full-length mirror attached to her closet door. She watched as she made the rubber appendage stuffed in her asshole sway back and forth as if she had a tail. She was surprised at how pleasurable it felt. And when she stopped, she was excited about the fact that she could feel her heartbeat in her sphincter muscles where they gripped the rubber phallus. That's when Amy walked back in the room leading Marcus by his large, brown hand. Beverly's eyes grew wide and her whole body began to glow a bright pink. She froze, her mouth dropped open, but no words came out. She simply stared at the two teenagers smiling down at her.

"Marcus, this is Mrs. McClain, but you can call her Beverly," said Amy gesticulating with her right hand. Her left still held Marcus' right. "Beverly, meet Marcus Davidson."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. McClain," said Marcus giving a casual, awkward sort of wave. "Amy's told me so much about you."

"Marcus is going to show you how he fucks my ass so you can help Dan do a good job when he gets back," Amy explained as casually as if she were explaining a stunt to a new cheerleader.

At this point, all Beverly could do was smile sweetly. Then she remembered where she was and what she was doing.

"Jesus Christ, Amy!" screamed Beverly. "You could at least give a girl a heads up!"

Everyone laughed at the situation.

"I didn't want to freak you out or give you a chance to say no or back out," reasoned Amy. "Besides, you'll thank me later."

Amy smiled up at the man-child whose hand she held. Marcus bent down and the couple shared a tender, loving kiss as he unbuttoned his shirt. Amy had unbuckled his belt, and was pulling down his pants and underwear, but paused to savor the kiss. Immediately, Beverly recognized that theirs was not merely a sexual relationship, and she smiled. Then her mouth dropped open yet again as Marcus' semi-erect cock sprang into view.

Now Dan, her husband, had an impressive penis by all accounts. But that's just it, Dan had a penis, and Marcus had a cock, a huge cock. The way it bent toward the ground even when mostly hard was awesome. And the washboard abs above it made for the sexiest example of male anatomy that ever she beheld. "Imagine if Michelangelo's David had a cock like that," thought Beverly. And then she realized, that's the same cock that was presently crammed part way into her bung hole. A feeling of fulfillment and pride washed over Beverly, and she squeezed her asshole so that the fake cock planted there nodded up and down as if in approval.

Amy pulled another condom from her backpack, ripped open the packet, and placed the latex prophylactic on her tongue. She lifted the turgid muscle that was Marcus' cock to her lips, and with an exaggerated pucker, she placed a wet kiss on the helmet shaped head. She closed her mouth over the head and flattened her tongue along the underside of his erection. Slowly she forced over half of the tube of muscle into her opened throat. Marcus looked down at his girlfriend, and gently cradling her head in his massive hands, forced the remainder of his cock down into her esophagus. Marcus' mouth hung open and he stared into Amy's eyes which were filling with tears from all the pressure in her throat.

"God, Amy!" whispered Marcus. "It's like you're sucking my entire soul into your being when you do that."

After three or four more seconds, Amy disengaged from Marcus, drool cascading from her lower lip and, rubbing it around on her breasts where it fell, said, "That means it's time to fuck me."

Marcus stepped out of his shoes and socks and untangled himself from his pants and underwear. Meanwhile, Amy pushed all her belongings off the bed on to the floor and climbed up next to Beverly. Recognizing that a true affection for one another had developed, the two women shared a kiss that seemed as natural as any shared by two people who loved one another. Amy broke from the kiss and smirked at her friend.

"Lesbian," said Amy accusingly.

"Slut," retorted Beverly without missing a beat.

The two women again leaned toward each other to share a kiss, but before their lips could meet, Amy suddenly gasped. Marcus had pushed his cock halfway into Amy. Beverly kissed Amy's shoulder and could feel her entire body shudder as Marcus withdrew and pushed even more hard cock into his girlfriend's vagina. Beverly felt a great deal of excitement being so close to two people fucking right next to her.

Amy's eyes were squeezed shut and she had lost herself in the wonderful sensations that Marcus' cock was providing her. In and out, long strokes, over and over, Marcus fucked Amy. Marcus's cock had reached maximum hardness and he enjoyed knowing that he was driving Amy closer and closer to the release of orgasm. Amy arched her back and looked questioningly at Beverly.

"Am I being fucked or what?" she asked smiling weakly at Beverly.

"Yeah, fuck her, Marcus," said Beverly, cheering the couple on. "Fuck her good!"

Amy's arched back gave Marcus easier access to Amy's clitoris. He reached his massive hand around her waste and gently dragged his middle ginger over her clitoris, barely touching it. Amy's thighs clenched. Marcus knew how to send his woman to that place.